Indian Lovebirds || season 2...

By EuphoriaFictions

✅COMPLETED✅ hey guys as I said I come back with season 2. India country is a country of Love~ you can't say f... More

First Meet
Again You?
Eye Contact
Care for you
Happy Starting
Together
Just Mine
Hurting
He Is Mine
Jealousy
Fun With BTS
Find Me
Love You More
Wedding Day
First Night
Doing Well
Hilarious
Life Is Lovely
Truth
Moon with Honey
Hug Me More
Only You
Best moment with You
Hold My Hands
I need You
Protective Love
Our Princess
Author Notice
Giggles
Welcome Newbie
Still Why?
Sorry
never stopped loving
At Dubai
Where are You?
Bogoshipda
Forgot??
Only You
From Author

Mr. Romantic

3.2K 107 3
By EuphoriaFictions

After Sangeet you and Simran came back to your own home. As tomorrow is the marriage you are hella excited. You and simran is sharing same room. In your house there has many rooms but still you both are more than friends so you are sharing same bed. You need to wake up so early for Haldi. And they will come to take haldi from you. Taehyung will be there too. You didn't understand but in fun your feelings were growing up for him.

Taehyung POV

By very hard working I got Y/n's phone number. But now what I will do. Should I call her? No no let me msg her! But What I will say? Aish! Just one hii okay Taehyung you can do it!

Tae- Hii
You- Who are you?
Tae- Taehyung.....
You- Oh Taehyung what's up?
Tae- Um nothing just got your number so thought send a hii.
You- Ahh Taehyung don't be shy!
Tae- and why I will be shy?
You- Look I will be your future wife soon~ that's why!
Tae- 😐
You- Again again ahhh Mr. Poker!
Tae- Good night!  I am feeling sleepy.....
You- okay good night! Sleep tight! If I sleep now I will not be able to wake up at 4 am....🙂
Tae- that's mean you're gonna stay awake? You will get dark circle!
You- You know some days ago for assignments I slept at 4 am.....
Tae- Go and sleep! Set a alarm! Dumb.
You- hehehe bye Mr. Poker.....

Why she is so Cute! Her cuteness will kill me one day! She is kinda crazy and childish but doesn't know what is attitude and doesn't know make others sad.

I didn't understand that I was smiling like an Idiot! She made me smile again. She helped me overcome my depression. I should give her a small gift. But what? She likes Indian fashion a lot! Ummmm Yeah I got it!

POV end~

And in your room you was sleeping peacefully. In a sweet manner. Tomorrow your all friends will be here. You will show them Taehyung. IN excitement your sleep broke again. But you managed to sleep again.........

Next Morning

It was the time when every one was feeding Arya. Before rising the sun he need to eat causes after sun rise he can't eat anything.
After eating everyone went their own work. And you and Simran was getting ready for Haldi Function.

                      Simran's outfit

                       Your Outfit

You- Maa we are ready!  If there is any work left give to us.
Mom- No work left for you guys.... um go to the garden. Haldi will be start soon. And do fast they will come anytime.

Soon Haldi was done. And you were looking at the main entrance.

You- when they will come!
Simran- Oye hoye... you are missing my soon to be jiju?
You- *blushed* Ah Simran!

Then two car stopped front of the main entrance. Yep they came~

Aish 2 handsome figure came out from the first car.

Jungkook's Outfit ~

Taehyung's Outfit ~

Dad- welcome sons....
JK- thank you Uncle!
Tae- Mom said to bring Y/n and Simran too.
Mom- oh then take them also~ but make sure that they can come before 4 pm. They need to get ready also.
JK- Don't worry aunty!
Dad- Take them!

Tae- Um listen!
You- oh hey Mr. Poker... I was waiting for you.

You have him a big cute smile. And his heart already melted again.

JK- My soon to be Sis in law can't even stay one morning without seeing my bro.
Tae- Jk stop joking.... btw you both let's go with us.
Simran- Really? Will you took us in Long drive?
You- Huh!?!? MR. Poker or Long drive? Impossible.....
Tae- We will take!

He made you silent by his words.............

You- Unbelievable!
JK- Should we go?
Simran- ofc~ hey Jungkook are you single.

You just slipped after hearing this. But your Mr. Poker caught you. And then again you went in his deep eyes~ so mysterious but lovable. You can see him a whole life!

JK- Look by your words they got an romantic moment let's talk in a other place and let them enjoy little more.

Simran- sure!!🤭

Tae- Are you still swimming in my eyes?
You- yes! Um no what are you saying...
Tae- 😂 no need to lie miss joker!
You- by joker I got it... my Harley is probably missing me! Let me give you a ride in my Harley!
Tae- what but....
You- No But~ let them enjoy!

Then you went to his house and gave the Haldi to Mrs. Kim. They started the function. After enjoying the function you saw it's already 11 am. Then 4 of you went to your long drive. Taehyung sat behind you. And Jk was with Simran in car.

You started in a high speed and he held your waist tightly. You got goosebumps.

Tae- Are you okay?
You- ofc I am ! With whom I am gonna share a bed I can share a scotty too.
Tae- 😐 you really don't have any hesitation while speaking.
You- I know how to say truth....
Tae- Hm.
You- With you I feel like I am being ignored! Why so quiet dude?
Tae- Oh actually I have something to say.
You- at least....
Tae- You will not mind okay?
You- Say whatever I just wanna hear your talk. Otherwise feel so boring!
Tae- I Like You.
You- Like or Love? Say properly!
Tae- I .... I Love ....
You- You too 😘

You stopped your Harley and kissed his right cheek..... he became a tomato!

You- haye meri shy Mr. Poker!
Tae- I have something for you.
You- what what? Show me......
Tae- here!

You- Omo hey how can you know I love bangles ?
Tae- I didn't know I just guessed.....
You- Mr. Poker is being Romantic Today wow wow! Thanks Taehyung!
Tae- You liked it that's all no need any thanks!
You- you are so sweet.... I will feed you Dahi puri... let's go!
Tae- What's Dahi puri?
You- You will see let's go!

Thank You
Hope you LIKED it
Next EP coming soon ~

SARANGHAE ARMY
BORAHAE ARMY

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 4.6K 40
❝So you don't believe in love?❞ ❝It's just a waste of time...❞ ❝No it's not!❞ ❝Then prove it.❞ You never realized he loved you. 'Cause you loved 'him...
21.2K 966 17
Another season of Indian Lovebirds...... I don't know why I am so obsessed with it. But I will try to give you another love story. Someone said a lo...
15.7K 401 26
THIS IS A STANDALONE.. IT IS NOT INTERCONNECTED TO THE FIRST SEASON Sia and Zain are arranged in the marriage.. Sia falls in love with Zain.. But lit...
35.1K 2.1K 29
Hello guys!!! I am back with season 2 😁 Hope you all will love it 😍 Enjoy 🙃 and if you liked please vote and comment ❤️