Mr. Romantic

After Sangeet you and Simran came back to your own home. As tomorrow is the marriage you are hella excited. You and simran is sharing same room. In your house there has many rooms but still you both are more than friends so you are sharing same bed. You need to wake up so early for Haldi. And they will come to take haldi from you. Taehyung will be there too. You didn't understand but in fun your feelings were growing up for him.

Taehyung POV

By very hard working I got Y/n's phone number. But now what I will do. Should I call her? No no let me msg her! But What I will say? Aish! Just one hii okay Taehyung you can do it!

Tae- Hii
You- Who are you?
Tae- Taehyung.....
You- Oh Taehyung what's up?
Tae- Um nothing just got your number so thought send a hii.
You- Ahh Taehyung don't be shy!
Tae- and why I will be shy?
You- Look I will be your future wife soon~ that's why!
Tae- 😐
You- Again again ahhh Mr. Poker!
Tae- Good night!  I am feeling sleepy.....
You- okay good night! Sleep tight! If I sleep now I will not be able to wake up at 4 am....🙂
Tae- that's mean you're gonna stay awake? You will get dark circle!
You- You know some days ago for assignments I slept at 4 am.....
Tae- Go and sleep! Set a alarm! Dumb.
You- hehehe bye Mr. Poker.....

Why she is so Cute! Her cuteness will kill me one day! She is kinda crazy and childish but doesn't know what is attitude and doesn't know make others sad.

I didn't understand that I was smiling like an Idiot! She made me smile again

I didn't understand that I was smiling like an Idiot! She made me smile again. She helped me overcome my depression. I should give her a small gift. But what? She likes Indian fashion a lot! Ummmm Yeah I got it!

POV end~

And in your room you was sleeping peacefully. In a sweet manner. Tomorrow your all friends will be here. You will show them Taehyung. IN excitement your sleep broke again. But you managed to sleep again.........

Next Morning

It was the time when every one was feeding Arya. Before rising the sun he need to eat causes after sun rise he can't eat anything.
After eating everyone went their own work. And you and Simran was getting ready for Haldi Function.