Meant To Be (Sashay | AU)

By fheperz

Sasha and Shay are two of the most popular girls in school. Belonging to different cliques, and being on oppo... More

Chapter 1 That Lit Paper
Chapter 2 First Meeting
Chapter 3 A Secret
Chapter 4 The Other Secret
Chapter 5 Second Meeting
Chapter 6 Circle of 5
Chapter 7 Not A Sleepover Afterall
Chapter 8 Officially A Couple
Chapter 9 A Tortured Past
Chapter 10 Waking Up
Chapter 11 New Beginnings
A/N
Chapter 12 Graduating And College
Chapter 13 Road Trip - Day One
Chapter 14 Hotel Fiasco
Chapter 15 One Night Stand
A/N
Chapter 16 Messed Up
Chapter 17 Run After Her
Chapter 18 Detour - Los Angeles
Chapter 19 California King Bed
Archer and Dylan
Chapter 20 A Wedding, A Blonde and Two Dates
Chapter 21 The Invitation
Sasha and Archer
Chapter 22 Tormented
Chapter 23 Yacht My World
Cece Drake
Chapter 24 The Cover - Up
Chapter 25 Hellos and Goodbyes
Chapter 26 Unexpected
Please Read
Chapter 27 The Revelation
Chapter 28 Broken Pieces
Chapter 29 On Friendships and Vodka
That Sunday Afternoon with Janel
Chapter 30 Kissing A Friend
Chapter 31 Time Apart
Chapter 32 Decisions
Chapter 33 Breaking - Up
Chapter 34 Another Wedding
Chapter 35 Meeting Rosie
Taylor Hotchkiss and BHU
Chapter 36 Picnic
Chapter 37 Rosie and the Girls
Chapter 38 Wedding Vows and Proposals (Part 1)

Chapter 39 Wedding Vows and Proposals (Part 2)

109 2 2
By fheperz

Where are you? We're heading to the reception now.

I'm already here. Just making some last-minute checks.

Are you ready?

No. My nerves are killing me. I don't think I can do this in front of a lot of people, but I have to.

Should I tell the others?

I think we'll do fine.

Are you sure?

Yeah. Just make sure you rehearsed what you will say.

I got that covered, don't worry.

Good. So remember, it will happen after the video.

Okay. Good luck.

Thanks.

Sasha found herself staring at her food for quite some time now. She'd be lying if she'd say she's okay. Her mind has been wandering off, Janel has not messaged her since before the wedding started. She's starting to get worried. She was brought back from her thoughts by her daughter who's a little bored at the wedding.

"Mama? Can we play?"

"Not here baby. This is aunt Lucy's party, it's not a place for playing."

"Okay. Mama, why are you not eating, are you sad? Cause you don't eat when you're sad."

"Mama's okay. Don't worry about mama," Sasha said as she touched her daughter's face.

Rosie just nodded her head and sat silently on her chair, looking at the adults around her. Sasha decided to not bother eating anymore, she's too worried about Janel. She was about to call the brunette when she heard Shay speaking over the microphone.

"Good evening everyone. As many of you may know, I'm Shay, one of Lucy's closest friends. I just want to say congratulations to Lucy and Ian. We are very happy for you guys. You deserve all the happiness in the world. As a little gift, we would want to share a video that we have prepared. Lucy and Ian, this one is for you. And everyone please stay on your seats and don't blink, this is going to be quite a show."

The people in the venue looked puzzled by Shay's words, but they just put those aside and eagerly waited for the presentation to start. As the video played on, everyone watched with tears gleaming in their eyes. Lucy and Ian truly deserve happiness together. When the clip ended, everyone cheered on the couple demanding for them to share a kiss, it was truly a sweet moment. Sasha smiled at the scene in front of her, she is really happy for her best friend. She was about to stand and head for the ladies when she heard a familiar tune playing on the piano. It was one of her favorite songs. She looked around, thinking why would her song for Janel be playing in the background. She stood up, her instinct telling her that probably her girlfriend is in the room. As she stood in her place, scanning the crowd, she heard a familiar voice singing...

Let the bough break, let it come down crashing

Let the sun fade out to a dark sky

I can't say I'd even notice it was absent

'Cause I could live by the light in your eyes

I'll unfold before you

Would have strung together

The very first words of a lifelong love letter

Sasha still can't find the brunette, and she's now confused with what's happening. Her eyes landed on the projector in front of her, she saw a very familiar shadow. It seems to be walking, straight towards her, but that can't be.

Tell the world that we finally got it all right

I choose

you

I will become yours and you will become mine

I choose

you

I choose

You, yeah

Sasha's eyes began to water, she's overwhelmed by emotions right now. The shadow is now walking towards her with a bouquet in hand.

There was a time when I would have believed them

If they told me that you could not come true

Just love's illusion

But then you found me

And everything changed

And I believe in something again

My whole heart

Will be yours forever

This is a beautiful start

To a lifelong love letter

Janel is now standing in front of her, offering her the flowers. Sasha's hands were trembling when she took it. She couldn't believe her eyes. Janel is here.

Tell the world that we finally got it all right

I choose

You

I will become yours and you will become mine

I choose

You

I choose

You

We are not perfect we'll learn from our mistakes

And as long as it takes I will prove my love to you

I am not scared of the elements I am underprepared,

But I am willing

And even better

I get to be the other half of you

Tell the world that we finally got it all right

I choose

You, yeah

I will become yours and you will become mine

I choose

You

I choose

You

I choose

You

Sasha's crying throughout the song, and as Janel sang the last line, Sasha hugged her girlfriend and just didn't want to let go.

"Babe, I need to tell you something," Janel said, trying to make Sasha look at her.

"Look at me, please?" Janel tried again.

Sasha slowly released Janel from the hug and looked at her girlfriend.

"Thank you. Now, I usually don't sing in front of a crowd like this, you know how my voice is just for you and Rosie, but today is different. Today I wanted to show you, that I am willing to do everything and anything, for you. Even if that means singing in front of people that may or may not know me, even if it means flying on a chopper just to get to you, even if it means dropping everything else just to say this to you. Sasha, you have bumped into my life many years ago in that small clothes shop in Ravenswood and that day changed my life. We started as friends, but even then you knew, how strongly I felt for you. It took us a lot of years to be together, it took us a few heartbreaks to finally say yes to us, and I have no regrets. Being with you is the fulfillment of my dreams, and being with you and Rosie completed that missing piece in my life. You have made me a better person, you have inspired me to do things I thought I can never do, you showed me my strengths when I thought of them as my weaknesses, you taught me how to believe in what I can do when I constantly doubt myself. I don't know what's going to happen in the next few weeks, months, years, but there is one thing I know, I want to spend those next weeks, months, and years with you. Sasha Pieterse, will you spend the rest of your life with me?" As Janel said this, she reached from her back pocket and took out a small red box. She knelt in front of Sasha and opened the box to her, revealing a diamond engagement ring.

Everyone in the venue were cheering loudly and were shouting SAY YES! YES! YES! Even Rosie is jumping up and down as Cece holds her hand. Sasha can't help but cry again, she reached for Janel and brought her up on her feet.

"YES, babe! YES, I would love to spend the rest of my life with you!" 

Hey guys!

It has been almost a year since I have updated this story. I've been through a lot with my health and I didn't have the time to write anything, and I am really sorry. To those who are still reading and are waiting for the story to continue, this update is for you. I hope you guys enjoy reading and will still be with me as I finish this story. I can not promise any update soon, but I will try my best to write as much as I can. I hope you will join me in this journey with the characters that I have loved ever since I watched PLL. 

Thank you for being part of this story.

Stay safe and healthy everyone. 

Love, Fephzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 621 15
Shay had kept a huge secret but one night after a Pll party she told everything to Sammy and Michaela. What will happened ? Sasha is bisexual and eve...
518K 14.1K 184
Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed Shana Fring. Alison has a secret nobody k...
1.3K 209 35
I'm Troian and I'm 15 years old. I had a rough past and I am dealing with it in my teen years. I've always had sad feelings but what happens when y...
2.3K 26 7
Just some cute stories Completed 2/28/23 ✅ Every part is a new story #SASHAY