Shera āœ” A Short Story

By tisyourgirldiha

š…šØš«š›š¢šššžš§ š„šØšÆšž, š›š«š®š­ššš„ š›šžš­š«ššš²ššš„, ššš§š šš š«šžš„šžš§š­š„šžš¬š¬ š”š®š§š­ šŸšØš« šÆ... More

Disclaimer
š“¢
š“—
š“”
š“”
š“

Finale

2.4K 184 65
By tisyourgirldiha

"𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒊
𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒚𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏"

Mohsin let out a bark of humorless laughter, shaking his head. 

"Tu akela mujhe maarne aaya hai? Last time to poori unit ke saath bhi nahi maar saka mujhe! Aaj kiya maarega?" He mocked, making Shera pull his fingers in a fist.

(You've come alone to kill me? Last time you had a whole unit, yet you weren't successful. What are you going to do now?)

"Pichli dafa teri biwi ne mujhe bachaya. Aaj bhi mujhe koi na koi to bacha hi lega." He smiled, raising to his ear. "Teri beti bhi to hai zinda. Woh bacha legi mujhe. Use main bechne se pehle, bilkul isi tarha apne kamre main, isi bed par---" 

(Your wife saved me that night. Someone else will save me today, as well. Your daughter is there too, right? She'll save me. Before selling her off, I'll bring her to this room, on that very bed--)

Shera jostled him away, earning a sinister chuckle. 

"Teri Sadaf ka bhi yehi haal kiya tha maine. Bichari kaafi din tak dhang se chal bhi nahi pati thi. Teri beti ko bhi--" He stopped when a strong punch lands on his face, sending him flying to the marble floor. 

(I'd done the same thing to your Sadaf. Poor thing couldn't walk for days. I'd the same to your daughter--)

"Meri beti ka zikr apne iss gande zehen se nikal de Mohsin, shayad tujhe zinda chordu." Wiping the blood off his mouth, Mohsin gave him a bloody smile. 

(Don't you fucking take my daughter's name with that filthy mouth of yours, Mohsin. Maybe I'll spare your life then.)

"Tsk. Nahi kar sakta aysa. Aakhir wo hai to Sadaf ki aulaad. Bilkul usi ki tarha hogi."

(Can't do that. She is Sadaf's child after all. Must be just like her.)

Shera fumed, exhaling through his nostrils, landing a kick after kick in his gut. Grabbing the collar of his kurta, he drags him to the center of the room, right between the bed and the door.  Mohsin thrashed his arms around, and felt something cold touch his hand to his right. Getting hold of it, he pulls it out smiling wickedly as the metal shone under the bright lights.

Whipping it across, he slashes Shera's leg earning a hiss. The grip around his  collar loosened for a fraction of a second making Mohsin spring to his feet. Swiftly, he runs the knife across his forearm.

"Mujhe maarna itna asaan nahi hai, Shera. Agar hota to usi raat marjata tere haathon." He snarls. Blood gushed from his arm, but he payed no heed to it.

(Killing me is not this easy, Shera. If it was, then you'd have killed me long ago.)

"Asaan maut tujhe haram hai."

(You're not going to die an easy death.)

Gritting his teeth, both men get into a brutal hand fight. Mohsin tried throwing a punch to Shera's face but he ducked low, striking him in the ribs. He staggered backwards, clutching his side. His face twisted in pain.

"Maut to tujhe bhi itni asaani se nahi milegi, Shera. Tu bhi uski tarha bheek mangega mere saamne." He spewed.

(It's not going to be easy on you,either. You look beg before me just like her.)

Shera groaned, literally jumping on him and catching him off guard. Landing on top of him, he throws punch after punch in his face to a point that his face turned bloody. His eyes moving in and out of consciousness with his breathing turning labored.

The girl sprang to her feet watching these two men kill eachother with bare hands and rushed to the door.

"Kholo! Please, kholo!" She yelled, pounding her fist on the door.

(Open the door! Please!)

Mohsin, still under him, managed to grab the gun that lay to his side and land a blow to the side of Shera's head. Feeling him slip out for a moment, he kicks him taking the upper hand.

Shera blinked his eyes then shook his head to clear the blur in his vision while slowly getting to his feet. He felt the world around him spin then stop at the gun that was pointed to his forehead. Mohsin gave him a bloody smirk.

"Tera time aa gaya." He said, applying pressure on the trigger. The bullet whizzed out of the pistol and moved past Shera, who managed to duck just in time, and hit the poor girl standing  by the door behind them.

(You're time is up.)

Instantly, she fell to the door in a pool of blood around her. Panting and gasping for air as she tried making sense of what happened. She coughed,  touching her wound that painted her hand in dark maroon color.

Mohsin still had his gun pointed at Shera when the doors flew open. His men filled in the room, and held Shera in place. 

"Kaha tha na, asaan nahi hoga." Mohsin smiled in victory like he had buried Shera dead already when his men began dragging him out of the room. But he certainly had underestimated who Shera was and what he was capable of.  Mohsin's victory was short-lived without a question.

(Told you it's not going to be an easy one.)

Just as Mohsin stepped out of the room, Shera elbowed the one to his right in the gut. Kicked the left in his side. Hauled the one behind him in dangal style on the floor, kicking him. Ripping the gun off his waist, he shot him straight in the chest. Twirling around, he pulled the trigger, second after second, downing all the bullets in the other men. And just like that, Mohsin stood pitched in his place. He glanced at the corpses of his men who he assumed would deal with the lion, cursing them.

He gulped, moving his eyes to look at Shera, dreading him. The next thing he knows, another pack of yesmen gather around him, protecting their master only to meet the same fate as their companions. Mohsin knew he couldn't hide for long. Watching Shera's wrath take control, killing like this was enough to scare the living shit out of him. He quietly sneaked to the other side of the room, behind his men so he'd be unnoticed and slipped out through the door.  

But Shera had seen him scurry away from the corner of his eye. He didn't waste time on the handful of men and shot them without a care in the world, cutting it short and went chasing after Mohsin down the hallway. He looked both sides, but when he saw no trace of him there, went over to the balcony that looked down the floor.

Spotting the might night blue of his pathani, jogging out the main entrance of the building. Like a monkey, he swinged his legs over the railing and jumped, landing on his feet like Spiderman. Without wasting another second, Shera rushed out of Rang Mahal, leaving the audience's mouth hanging at his mini stunt.

The situation outside was totally normal.

"Mohsin!" He called, frantically looking around while standing in the middle of the street. The crowd around him froze for a second, gawking at him like a lunatic before minding their own businesses. A car zoomed past Shera, missing him by a tiny fraction and sped off. Knocking down the stall on the side.

Another truck followed behind, Mohsin's men with their guns stood in the back with pride. Knitting his brows together, Shera runs to the vehicle he arrives in here. Quickly pulling the door open, he starts the car and sped off in the direction the previous two left.

In noticing a car following them, the yesmen fired at Shera's car, barely close to him.

With one hand on the steering, he stuck out the other one holding his shotgun and aimed at the moving vehicle in front of him. Slightly tilting the head, he shoots at the tires one after the other.

Boom!

The fast moving vehicle skidded in response, violently swaying left to right as it looked for control. Taking this as an opportunity, Shera hits the pedal moving to the side of the car and hitting the three men standing in the back way before they could take a position to defend themselves.

The pick up jerked to an abrupt halt, last two of Mohsin's men jumping out. Hauling their weapons, they pull the trigger. Angry bullets whizzing  out and striking the windshield of Shera's jeep. Thinking he may stop or turn back since they outnumbered him. Any person in their right state I'd mind would, but Shera would never. He'd lost his sanity way back, but felt it return with Sadaf, only to lose it once again. This time, for good.

Clenching his jaw, he pressed his foot harder on the accelerator, driving straight into the men. Jerking the wheel to the left and resulting in a sharp turn. Shera hit the brakes only after he'd heard a thud.

Kicking the door open, he steps down checking the side of the car. His lips twitched as a faint smile played at his lips on seeing the two men squished between the two cars. He didn't know if they were whacked or not. He didn't care. The pool of blood around them gave away the fact that they won't be able to move on themselves.

Shera released a breath before scanning the area as he realised that because of these two, he'd lost sight of Mohsin. They had distracted him, giving Mohsin time to run away. Again.

He couldn't have gone too far. Shera affirmed mentally.

He was standing in the middle of the one way path. Two cars and more men laying dead in and around it. Trees covered the sides of the road, although one denser than the other. Moving towards the denser side, he scans his eyes around with every step he takes. The dark of the night proving it difficult for him to look for any sort of tracks made by Mohsin. The chill wind gave away the fact that they were somewhere higher than water level. A cliff.

As he went deeper into the forest, he felt the lack of oxygen making him pant lightly. He was a well trained army officer, an advantage in itself that Mohsin lacked. His feet picked up speed as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, thanks to the full moon that shone above him.

In the quiet, Shera heard a snap of a twig from his right, followed by heavy footsteps rushing. Instantly changing course, he breaks into a sprint. A few moments later, grabs a running Mohsin by the collar of his pathani, pulling him backwards.

Shera tackled him to the ground, wasting no second to land punches on his face and kicking his knees to the side of Mohsin's torso. He already began feeling the heaviness settle in his eyelids, as he grunted at every blow. Having enough of his hands talking, Shera got to his feet and pulled out his gun. Aiming it on Mohsin's forehead and between the eyes, he gave a victorious smile.

"This is it, Mohsin." He says.

Panting, Mohsin raised his hands over his head in surrender. In the dark under the moonlight, the slow movement of his hands, fisting the earth beneath them went unnoticed by Shera. As if attempting to get to his, Mohsin moved his feet landing a kick in Shera, then tripping him over. He fell on his back, dangerously close to the edge of the cliff as making Mohsin stagger to his feet. Hurling the earth in Shera's eyes, 

"AH!"   he grunted struggling to blink.

"Mujhe marna hota na Shera, to kab ka mar jaata hota.  Teri tarha maut ka intezaar nahi karha main." He paces around Shera, watching him blink then shake his head. The glossy metal of the gun shone under the dim light, catching Mohsin's attention. Swiftly moving towards the weapon, he grabs in pointing it in his direction and pulled the trigger. Shera ducks away, right in time and dodges away the bullet.  

Fuming, he exhaled heavily through his nostrils pulling the trigger once again. But there was no bullet fired. Shera laughs.

"Ek hi goli baaki thi."

(It only had one bullet.)

Grunting, Mohsin slams the end of the gun into the side of Sheras face to maybe, knock him out. Once again, underestimating his strength. He grabs his feet swiflty, pulling him down. Because the ground before them was sloppy they tumbled down towards the edge of the cliff and disappear into the earth below.

Seher lay awake in the uncomfortable bed that was once her father's, gazing at the white ceiling above her through the dim lights. The atmosphere outside the four walls of Shera's quarters was chaotic.  Heavy footsteps passing down the hallway perked her ears. Turning her head, she looks closely at the ray of light seeping into the room the footsteps not stopping. Slowly, she makes her way towards the door and pulls it open. 

"Unit One, do you copy?" A voice booms.

"Singh reported back a while ago. They couldn't find anything." Another officer states to his coworker, jogging past Seher. 

"Humein ek aur search team assign karni hogi." He replies hastily. 

(We'll have to send another search team.)

The tiny figure that stood in the doorway went unnoticed by the giants around her. She ambles into the opposite direction they came from colliding with someone and falling bum down on the floor.

"Seher?" The young man calls, pulling her up on her feet. "Aap soye nahi?" She blinks at him, not recognizing this man with a bright smile. 

(You're not asleep yet?)

"Dev chachu." She says softly.

"I'll take you to him, chalo." He replies, offering her his hand so she can hold it. Reluctantly wrapping her fingers around his huge and rough palm, she falls in steps beside him. 

"Aap soye kyu nahi?" He asks again.

(Why are you not asleep?)

"Neend nahi aayi."

(I wasn't sleepy.)

"Dua padhi thi aapne?" 

(Did you recite your prayer?)

"Nai," Sadaf confesses with remorse, keeping her head down.

"It's okay. Mai bhi bhool jata hoon kabhi kabhi." They chuckle lightly, making a right into Dev's office.

". . .Make sure you don't return without him!" 

 "Dev," 

"Sufi, please tell me you have good news for me." He says, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"I do." Dev's gaze darts towards him caring hope in them. But when Sufiyaan gestures towards Seher, he gulps painfully. 

"Chachu," Seher drops Sufiyaans hand, walking towards her only uncle. "Papa kab aayenge?" She asks innocently, her bright green eyes glinting.

(When will papa be back?)

"Bohot jald." Dev manages to answer, wrapping his arms around her.

(Very soon.)

Igniting the glint of hope in both him and her. It's been hours since Shera left for Rang Mahal and had not returned still. He did send his men there a while ago at least so he could know Shera was alive. But when his men reported of the events that took place in that damned red building, Dev lost himself. He's sent team after team to track and find him but to no avail. 

"Sir!" Turning to look at his panting junior, he puts Seher down. "They found two bodies and are taking them to the hospital." 

The two words, bodies and hospital ringed in Seher's ears. Her breath catches in her throat, creating a loud gasp when she tries to suck in air. Sufiyaan notices her condition, quickly gathering the child in his arms and rubs her back up and down. Murmuring sweet nothing in her ear.

"It's best you come with us." The officer says to Dev, who follows him out hot on his heels. 

"Chachu!" Seher cries over Sufi's shoulder. Getting the signal, he walks behind them and settles in the jeep behind them. The ride to the hospital was intense. Dev barking orders to the officers at the receiving end of the walkie-talkie, further making Seher cry. The moment the hospital came into view, he jumps out of his seat to let the car come to a halt and rushes towards the reception desk. The woman guides him towards the emergency, informing him that one of the two was dead.

Dev's heart went sour. His vision clouded. His breath coming out raged. Vaguely nodding at her, he zoomed down the hallway reaching the door. Pushing it open, he is greeted with a doctor and a nurse working on a bloody body. One glance and the doctor makes his way towards him, pulling his mask down.

"They had a bad fall from a cliff into the forest and landed one on top of the other. Rajveer Sir will be alright, broken bones but nothing big. The other person is dead."

Relief washed over Dev. He felt a thousand pounds weight lift from his shoulders. Walking towards the stretcher, he gazed at Shera's unconscious self sliding a hand through his hair with a smile.

Turning towards the door, he acknowledges the lead doctor with a nod and amble out into the hallway. Sufi and Seher stopping before him.

"Sir?"

"Theek hai wo."

(He's fine.)

"Chachu, papa?"

"Aapke papa yahin hai, aur theek hai. Thode scratches is all." Dev says lightly.

(Your father is here and he's perfectly fine.)

"Can I go see him?"

"He is sleeping, Seher. We'll go meet him when he is awake." Seher falls silent, resting her head against the hand rest of the chairs. Her gaze trained on the doors of the Operation Theatre.

"Mohsin is dead." Dev informs to Sufi, who heaves in response.

"Shukar Allah ka!"

(Thank goodness!)

The men settle down in the chairs next to Seher and wait. For this dreadful night to be over. For the new dawn to crack. For the operation to succeed. For Dev's bestfriend. For Sufi's role model. For Seher's whole world.

The clock ticked minute after minute. A couple minutes later, the team of doctors stepped out of the OT announcing a successful operation. And that, Shera is knocked out due to the anesthesia that will take time to wear off. The trio sighed in relief, relaxing in their places.

"Seher, do want to eat anything?"

"No." She shakes her head at Sufi, continuing to stare at her father through the window pane. "Those are not scratches."

Both Dev and Sufi share a confused look.

"They are cuts. Deep cuts. And they draw a lot of blood."

"Your father is fine, Seher. Nothing he can't recover from."

Seher pressed her palms deeper against the glass, refusing to say anything further. While on the other side, a whole new world was where Shera was in. A realm of the unconscious had him in a tight grasp, refusing to let go. All around him was a light so bright he had a hand protecting his eyes. Shera had no idea why he was here, or what he was to do. He glanced around him, seeing nothing but the thick dense fog. His gaze fell down at his body that was spotless. No traces of wounds anywhere. His leg that Mohsin had slashed, his forearm which had a stab or all the other cuts on his torso just disappeared, making him even more confused.

"Raj," Her sweet voice rang in his ears. He froze in his place, his heart ramming against his chest. 

"Sadaf!" The name rolled off his tongue effortlessly. His head snapped in the direction of the voice, his eyes straining to see her face. Just like that, a pair of vibrant green appears before him. The same green that managed to trap him the first time they locked. Sadaf strolled towards him through the smoke.

A soft smile adorned her face. The flush of her cheeks was back. The luscious pout of her lips glistened. Her heavy brown hair swaying against the gush of wind. Placing a warm hand on his cheek, she jumped into his arms. It took a moment for Shera to respond and wind his arms around her, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck. He sucks in a breath, filling his insides with her scent. Sadaf giggled lightly, despite the tears in both their eyes. 

"Hey," They breathed, caressing each other's faces. 

"I miss you," They said in unison, then chuckled.

"Bohot, bohot, bohot zyada pyaar karte hai hum aapse, Raj." Sadaf sniffed. "Hum bohot khush hai, pursukoon hai, bohto lucky hai jo humein aap mile. Aapne saare farz aata kardiyea humare. Sab theek kardiyea aapne, Raj. Sab kuch!"

(I love you so, so much, Raj. I'm very lucky that I had you in my life. You've carried out all your duties. You made everything right, Raj. Everything!)

"Tum mere paas nahi to kuch theek nahi hai, Sadaf."

(Nothing is fine of I don't have you with me, Sadaf.)

 "Hum humesha aapke paas hai, Raj. Humesha aapke saath hai. Aapke dil mein, aapke Mohabbat ban ke humesha dhadakte hai. Hum aapse kabhi door hue hi nahi. Aur kabhi hona bhi nahi chate." Shera watched her face that was shrouded in an emotion so foreign, he felt terrified of what left her mouth next. 

(I'm always with you, Raj. In your heart. And I never want to leave you.)

"Lekin humein jaana hoga."

(But, I have to go.)

"Kiya. . .?"

(What. . .?)

Unwinding her arms from around his torso, she let her body fall to the ground. Shera blinked, muddled out of his wit. He didn't have her with him every day, but this dream And what she said about leaving, he couldn't for the life of him figure out what that meant. "Abhi abhi to aaye ho." He tried to reason vaguely. 

(You just got here.)

"Abhi abhi jaana bhi pard raha hai." 

(I'll have to leave too.)

Shera's throat clogged with emotions that were pent up and buried deep into his soul for all these years. "Main tumhe phir se kho nahi sakta." He croaks, holding her hands in his.

(I can't lose you again.)

"Aapne jo paya hai, wo humein khone se kaye zyada hai." She beams at him. 

(What you have gained is far more than losing me.)

"Par--" He attempts to argue, but is silenced by her finger at his lips.

"Shhh!  Aap theek hain. Sab theek hain. Seher bhi theek hai. Humara yahan rehna ab koi zaroori toh nahi."

(You're alright. Everything is fine. Seher is fine. I shouldn't stay here anymore.)

"Hai! Zaroori hai! Agar Mohsin ko maar dena tumhe door karne ke barabar hota to main use kabhi nahi maarta. Maine use maara bhi nahi, wo khud khai mein gir gya. Maine nahi maara use. To uss hisaab se, mera badle poora nahi hua. Aur tum mujhe chordke nahi jaasakti." Sadaf rolled her eyes at his antics.

(You have to stay! If killing Mohsin meant I'd lose you, then I'd never even go near him. I didn't even kill him. He fell off the cliff himself! So that means, you can't leave yet.)

"Humari--"

(Atleast--)

"Main tumhari baat nahi sunra. Tum kahi nahi jaa rahi." He affirms, crossing his arms. A deep scowl on his face, as he looked away from her.

(I'm not listening to anything you say. You are not leaving!)

"Raj," She tried. "Raj?" But when he refused to glance her away, she called him once more, knowing he wouldn't turn her down on this. 

"Shera."

 "Ji, Shera ki jaan?" A heavy sigh left his mouth.

"Jaane dein humein."

(Let me go.)

"Jao! Main nahi rokta." 

(Go! Who am I to stop you?)

"Raj!"

"Kaise jaane doon?!" He cries.

(How can i let you go?!)

"Jaise pichli dafa kiya tha," Their eyes locked together, starting to brim with fresh tears. Shera shakes his head, wordlessly pleading to spare him.

(Just like last time.)

"Dobara nahi kar sakunga main." He gulps with a blink. A lone tear rolling down his face. "Dobara tumhein paakar nahi kho sakunga. Itni taaqat nahi hai mujhme."

(I can't do that again. I'm not that strong enough to  go through that and lose you again.)

Beaming at him, Sadaf crosses the distance between them and once again wraps herself around him. Her arms wound around his neck, her face resting against his. Shera's torso shook slightly as he whimpered ever so slowly embracing her. His jaw fitting like the piece of a puzzle in the sharp curve of her arm and neck.

She runs her hands, up and down his built back, soothing the broken soul. Sadaf never whispered sweet nothings in his ears anytime and neither did he. They were too practical to do so. Instead, just held each other and never let go.

Shera shut his eyes that suddenly felt too heavy to keep open and swayed lightly. His arm that was cradling the back of her head while the other held Sadaf against him dropped to the sides. Faint beeping sound was heard coming from somewhere around him. The killer throb in his temples was skyrocketing. His lungs suddenly ached as he tried to fill them with air. His body felt heavy and drained, not an ounce of energy left in him so he could move a muscle.

Yet, he felt restless. His heartbeat soured making the alarm beep even more frantically. Shera groaned when a sharp pain shit through his skull forcing him to move it from side to side.

"Papa," A faint voice sounded, alerting his numb senses.

Princess!

He wanted to say but couldn't utter the word. His tongue parched dry, a metallic taste building at the back of his throat. He groaned again, mustering all the energy he could to open his eyes but shut them quickly when the bright light pierced through, with a hiss.

Warm fingers touched his right hand, caressing the drip syringe softly. He tried so hard, so so hard to open his eyes again and look at the person but his body refused to comply.

"It's okay, papa." She said, cautiously touching his face so as to not hurt him even more. "It's okay."

A nurse, followed by a doctor entered the room and began taking his vitals. A stethoscope was placed on Shera's chest, while the doctor pulled his eyelids off and flipped the torchlight on. He winced with pain and discomfort, instantly turning his head away.

"Abnormal breathing, high pulse rate and blood pressure with a temperature of 103°C." The nurse counted. The man nodded asking her to give him a dose of Adenosine.

Seher, who was hushed out of the room watched the fat nurse inject something into her father's arm that magically calmed him down. She frowned at the scene, shooting the exiting duo a glare before making her way back in. On hearing Shera's shallow breathing, she knew he was asleep. Climbing on the stretcher, she lays down throwing her arms around his torso, and rested her head against his shoulder.

Even in his unconscious state, he draped a protective arm around her, pressing his cheek against her head. The duo together spiraled into the state of oblivion, holding one another for dear life and sanity, dreaming of a smiling Sadaf. 

Life had never been easy on Rajveer Shikhavat, ever since he was a kid. Fighting for survival day in and day out was what pushed him and made him into the Shera everyone knows of today. He couldn't help but see his young version of Seher, every time she grappled with emotions and life. He admired her for the strengths she acquired from her mother, which only made Seher better than him. Shera refused to picture her struggle the way he did but came out stronger than him. 

It was only years later when one day she returned from school and announced, 

"I am going to be a soldier for the Indian army."

"Chale jaogi mujhe chordke?"

(You'll leave me?)

"Haan" She smirked.

(Yes.)

"Sahi hai." Shera replied nonchalantly. "Aapki mumma bhi chale gayi, aap bhi chale jaana. Sab chale jao." Seher watched him grumble like an old troll, laughing to herself. 

(Okay. Your mom left, you leave too. No biggie.)

"Papa," She says wounding her way towards him. "Aap bhi toh mujhe chordke gaye itne saal! Maine to ayse kabhi nahi kiya."

(Papa, you'd leave me and go off on missions too! I never behaved this way.)

"Promise to aap humshe leti thi humse."

(You'd always make me promise.)

"Aap bhi lelena woh to. Main nahi todungi kabhi. Bilkul waise, jaise aapne aaj tak nahi toda." Shera beamed at her softly, pecking the top of her head.

(You make me promise too. I'll never break it. Just like you never broke any all this time.)

A beat of content silence passed after which Seher uttered gently.

"Ghalat kehte hai log. Waadein todne ke liyea nahi hote. Aur jo toot jate hai, wo waade nahi hote."

(People are wrong when they say promises are meant to be broken. The ones that are broken are not promises.)

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING SHERA AND LOVING HIM 💞✨. 

It's been a very quick ride for me. A month was all it took me to build this mini story, characters and plot. What took long was the ending 'cuz, I was initially planning to kill Rajveer! Should I have gone with that tho?

Tell me in the comments below, of what you thought about it. Your favorite character, your favorite scene, your favorite dialogue. Feedback is always welcome!

Once again, thanks so much! See you all in my stories 📖

Hasta la vista, babez!

Yours,

~𝓓𝓲𝓱𝓪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.5K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...
28.8K 1.9K 20
~Completed~ "Love knows no battlefield when it finds a soldier's heart." Meera Thapar opens her diary after ages, reminiscing all the old times. Afte...
91.8K 4.4K 24
Ashes. Emptiness. Broken. Betrayed. Alone. This is what Laila felt when she lost everything with only one thought on her mind. How will she survive t...
34.7K 1.7K 34
Since time told tales ... Hatred, War and Blood were the words used to elaborate the relation between š”“š”žš”«š” š”„š”žš”žš”© and ā„Œš”žš”°š”±š”¦š”«š”žš”­š”²š”Æ. Both...