stepbrothers//woosan ff

By ZnbAfreen

[completed✓] [where wooyoung has one night stand for the first time and the next day they're step-siblings.] ... More

disclaimer.
0. [M]
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. [m]
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. [m]
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. [m]
21.
22.
23.
24.[M]
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31. [M]
not an update but cute stuff
32.
33.
34.
35. (m)
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.[M][last]
Epilogue
NEW STORY! WOOSAN
woosan photo album

15. [M]

5.7K 243 73
By ZnbAfreen

3rd person pov

"S-san, wait." Wooyoung called being pushed inside the washroom. "Didn't  you call me? I heard my name though." San tilted his head, playing innocent with the biggest smirk on his face. "No, I-" Wooyoung gasped mid sentence as the latter slightly touch his collarbone, where the red faint mark sat proudly.

"It's beautiful right?" San asked looking back at him. Wooyoung squinted his eyes and tried to push him away, "this is not like you San." He stated and the latter just chuckled. "Then are you like yourself? Masturbating to the thoughts of me? Huh?"

Wooyoung just rolled his eyes, "you're imagining things. Let me go out." He protested and tried to walk past San. "Imagining things huh? So you won't kiss me back if I kiss you?" San asked.

Wooyoung looked at him but the chuckle from San was clear to tell him that he was just kidding. "Fuck off." Wooyoung cursed walking out of the washroom to directly his room and wore some comfy PJ's.

~
It was current 9:30 and the family was having dinner. They talked about each other's day amd Wooyoung's mom showed her disappointment on Wooyoung bullying other kids , even though he tried to explain she wouldn't understand.

"So am I actually invited to that camping thing?" San asked, trying to change the topic. "What camping thing?" Mrs. Jung questioned. "We're planning a small camp this weekend and we invited San." Wooyoung answered her and silently thanked San for the change of topic. At the news Wooyoung's mom smiled ear to ear, she was so happy Wooyoung and San got along this great. "I'm so glad you did." She ruffled Wooyoung's hair lovingly as San only admired them.

After dinner they all watched some random TV show and finally at 11 decided to call it night and sleep.

"Wooyoung?" San called out for his roommate who just hummed in response. "What made you all invite me? And also Yeosang?" San was curious as to why.

"It was Seonghwa's idea." The latter replied back as San poked his head from the side as he looked down. "Seonghwa invited Yeosang?" He questioned. Wooyoung clicked his tongue. "No, he invited you but Hongjoong suggested to invite all." He told him everything. San just nodded his head, taking in the information. "Wooyoung?" He called out again.

"What now???" The younger groaned, "who do you think Seonghwa likes?" He finally asked.

Wooyoung sincerely thought about it for a minute, whether to tell San or not, before he spoke. "It's Hongjoong." He answered, and to that San almost slipped. "Hongjoong?" He questioned.

"He told me. Anyways why are you asking? Are you interested in him?" Wooyoung questioned looking at San who just smiled innocently. "No, I'm only interested in you." After saying that he layed straight on his bead without peeking down.

The words made Wooyoung's cheeks burn for wierd reasons as he kicked San's bed. "Idiot" he mumbled before sweetly smiling and finally getting some sleep.

~

"How does it look?" Yeosang asked as he showed the assignment file, which he had edited, to San. The latter clapped in response, making a few students turned towards them. "It looks perfect Yeo." San complements and the younger just blushed, "ofcourse I made it so it's perfect." He boasted cockily.

"Wow, since when are you both this close?" Mingi asked as Jongho nodded in agreement. "Since always." San gave them his dimple smile. Yeosang just hit him playfully, telling him some details about what he did in the assignment.

"I know what you're thinking Joong." Yunho spoke next to Hongjoong as he flinched at the sudden voice also a bit nervous to what Yunho was expecting. "What?" He asked.

"How much Yeo has changed right? I think San passed his vibe check, unlike us." Yunho laughed a little after answering Hongjoong, to which the latter just nodded.

At the mention of San's name, Wooyoung turned his head towards Yunho, with the speed of light. Yunho gave him an eyebrow raised look to which Seonghwa just smirked, slightly elbowing Wooyoung.

You're getting it the wrong way Hwa. Wooyoung thought shaking his head. Their teacher entered and they continued to focus in class.

~

It was lunch and San's friends were all gathered at their usual lunch table. "So Yeo, you coming?" Mingi asked before taking a spoonful of his lunch into his mouth. Yeosang gave him an eyebrow raised look, "where to?" He asked genuinely confused.

"To camping with Wooyoung's group." Jongho answered instead of Mingi. And Yeosang gave them a pout in return. "I won't" he replied.

"Yeo, let's go it'll be fun." San beamed but in return got a glare from Yeosang. "I've already answered."

~

The day was finally over and it was time for Wooyoung's detention. He had completed 3 days already, 7 more of these detentions. "I'll be out, don't be an ass." The teacher informed and left the class. Today he wasn't the only one in the detention room.

There were two more students, who sat close to each other and talked and giggled most of time. Wooyoung had confirmed that they were a couple. The girl was so loud when she laughed, Wooyoung has to roll his eyes everytime.

"Will you shut up?" He groaned, annoyed by their behaviour. "Another human being is here as well if you can see." He added.

The guy scoffed, "then you can just close your ears or whatever. This ain't your house " the guy retorted. Wooyoung laughed at the childish comeback. "This ain't your house as well, kid."

"A fuck boy like you wouldn't care what place this is either, right?" The guy smirked knowing he pissed the latter very well. Wooyoung stood and raced towards the boy, pulling him by the collar and ready to punch. The girl screamed, making Wooyoung's left ear go numb and before he can land a punch on the guy's face someone held him from back.

"San?" He spoke confused, looking at the perosn who stopped him. "Are you crazy? You're already in detention." San almost yelled at him, concern on his face.

"But he provoked me!!" Wooyoung yelled. San heaved a heavy sigh. "You have to control your anger then. You'll get in trouble again. Didn't I tell you to stay away from troubles?" San spoke rather calm this time.

"I'm telling you, it wasn't me." Wooyoung complained.

The teacher came in, totally clueless. He looked at San and checked the students for detention. "You are not in the list." He spoke.

"Yes sir. I left my stuff here so I came back to get it." San lied before turning back to Wooyoung and giving him a glare, before saying, "I'm waiting outside for you" , in a whisper and went out after bowing towards the teacher.

Wooyoung just rolled his eyes and sat at his place, doing nothing and simply thinking how hot the angry San was. The way San yelled at him with concern and the way his eyebrows arched in looked so hot on him. He had to bite his lips to stop the thoughts.

He checked the time. 45 minutes more. He thought as he sat there singing BTS songs in his mind.

~

Exiting the school gate, he noticed San's car and San sitting inside, just busy on his phone. Wooyoung ran a hand through his hair and made his way towards the car. Once San noticed Wooyoung, he sat straight and kept his mobile away.

Wooyoung sat in the car and closed the door, throwing his bag at the back seat. "So I'll get my car tomorrow." Wooyoung spoke and San was just looking at him, up and down lost in heavy thought. "What?" Wooyoung questioned.

"I thought I could control myself untill we reach home, but guess not." He answered.

Wooyoung looked at him confused, before San was inches close to him as he was pushed to the seat and a pair of wet lips attached to his own, dry ones. San moved his lips over Wooyoung's, waiting for him to reply and Wooyoung did almost immediately. He kissed back, both hands on San's shoulders pulling him even closer

They broke the kiss in need of air. San leaned in again and Wooyoung stopped him. "What if someone sees us?" He questioned. "No one's here anyways." San replied breathing heavy.

Kissing Wooyoung again, he used one of his hands to lower the seat and Wooyoung was now laying. San hovered over him, moving away from his own seat as he straddled the latter.

He moved to kiss Wooyoung's jaw, licking it slightly. Wooyoung moaned moving his hips forward but San's body was over him. San kept his hands over Wooyoung's thighs, slightly pushing them down as he sat straight. "You're this impatient." He stated with a smirk and Wooyoung hated that, hated how he felt, how his body behaved.

San slowly grazed his hands over Wooyoung's thighs and almost over his dick but only teasing and not doing it for real. Wooyoung groaned at all the teasing, "Sa-n" he breathed out and the latter just hummed.

Wooyoung opened his mouth to say something but before he could San was already opening Wooyoung's pants zip, to which his eyes grew wide. Wooyoung looked how San's hands moved over his pants and how he took Wooyoung's hard member in hand and looked directly at Wooyoung.

Without breaking eye contact, he slowly started pumping it as Wooyoung threw his head back, moaning and breathing heavy. San spit in, making Wooyoung loose his mind as the pace increased, he couldn't help but groan.

San pulled Wooyoung up by his tie and the latter quickly wrapped his hands around San's shoulders as San still continued to pump his length, other hand holding his tie tight. Wooyoung moved to kiss San and the latter replied to the kiss too quick, gulping down every sound Wooyoung was releasing.

San increased his pace on the latter's dick, as Wooyoung's breath hitched trying to break the kiss but San didn't let him go. His tongue worked inside Wooyoung's mouth tasting his warm insides, sucking slightly as he let go to attack his neck, now totally removing the tie.

"S-san" Wooyoung groaned heavy, now bucking up his hips and literally fucking San's hand. "You've always wanted this right?" San whispered seductively and licked his own lips. Wooyoung just stared at the beautiful pair of eyes as his chest raised and deflated rapidly. He caressed San's cheeks softly as the latter smiled, hands a bit slow at their pace.

San moved back a little to bend untill he was face to face with Wooyoung's throbbing cock. He gave it a little lick. Wooyoung gasped at the feeling, the totally new feeling. He had given San a blowjob and this is how it feels? This good?

Wooyoung can't keep himself from moaning continuously as San only teased his tip, hands still working on his length. "D-dont tea-se" Wooyoung blurted and felt how San smirked over his length. Without a single warning San took his whole length in, sucking it real good.

"Fuckk" Wooyoung cursed as he layed back down and let San take control of everything, as he was already doing. "Sa-n I'm close." He breathed out and as soon as he did, San increased his speed, sucking in his cheeks and both hands over Wooyoung's nipples, playing with them.

Wooyoung felt the tightening in his stomach as he held the sides of the seat tight, ready to release his load. The quickened breath of Wooyoung proved he was near and so San sat back straight and let his hand complete the work. Though Wooyoung did mind the loss of warmth, he had no time to show it as he was already releasing in San's hand riding his high taking San's name.

San was quick to have tissues and not mess up his car as he cleaned the younger. "My name sounds so good from your mouth." He spoke smiling and helping Wooyoung to sit up as he straightened the seat.

Wooyoung was too shy to speak anything also trying to catch his breath and so San started the engine, before driving them both home. Wooyoung just sat there, biting the inside of his cheeks.

"Why?" He asked musteirng up some courage.

"Because you're pretty"

_________________________________

I'm so sorryyy I published the chapter by mistake! Ughhh. But anyways here's the proofread chapter. Hope you're liking it and also congratulations to all atinys for breaking our record with Deja Vu. Let's get more to our boys!❤️

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(15/09/21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 27.7K 36
"oh, we've made eye contact." Choi San is often jealous that Jung Wooyoung gets a lot of attention, yet gets none from the latter male for himself. [...
75.8K 3.8K 21
"How close am I?" Top! San Bottom! Wooyoung Woosan~
105K 3.4K 79
Let's just say life is a mess and these young boys don't make it any better for themselves. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. SEQUEL IS OUT! jongsang\se...
44.1K 2K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...