《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1

220 14 72
By King_Kado131

[I really like this story... I might make it a full thing since the only really long stories I have going on/planned are Pitch Black Clover, and the Crossover, other than that I just have Kinda Short Stories going on/planned...
So I'm definitely gonna make this happen.
OTHER THAN THAT!
TIME FOR MORE SASSY REX!

ALSO! I HAVE ONE PROBLEM!

I have no idea what to name this story.

There I things I usually blank on in every story, and I just wing it... but it's never been a title before...

Sooo... time for some suggestions.

It's a story about Fairy Tail X Kamen Rider Saber where the key words are
Wonder and Seiken...

This is the only time I'm asking for title suggestions so, go wild!

FAIRY TAIL!

The 100% Strongest Guild in the world! How is it th-
THEY KILL MORE THAN 2 GOD LEVEL BEINGS! SABERTOOTH CAN'T DO THAT!

*AHEM!*

Anyway!
FAIRY TAIL!
The best Guild in the world that even with an explanation on the name is still kinda weird. It's known all throughout Fiore as the Guild that Fucks Shit Up, and that is not a Joke!
Anyway, we aren't here for them right now. Trust me we will be later, the world revolves around this damn guild...

THE SEIKEN DELIVERY AGENCY!

A large Shipping and Delivery company with it's new Headquarters Based in Magnolia!
Founded by Y/n Xross, this company spans all across the entirety of Earthland, shipping Products that people order with a mass of high speed to every single city town and kingdom under the sun!.....
Ok, so it's basically fantasy Amazon,
Except unlike Amazon, the owner of the Business doesn't sacrifice the Blood of his Workers to cast some
💫Mystical Bullshit💫
Y/n pays his workers with most to all of the money his business earns, while he himself does his own odd jobs and suffers Almost Poverty For Fun, Like: Working in Papinos, Magnolia's Local Cake Shop, or just stright up making Deliveries himself. He even made it possible for people to especially order for specific Delivery People, this list includes Y/n Himself! Why? Because traveling is Fun, have you been to the Himalayas? Neither have I but I heard from a Yetti that it's cool.

Establishing is Over! Time for story!

Ignoring the ending of the Last One-Shot,
It has been 1 Year and 3 Months since Y/n had his run in with Team ShadowGear and killed the Demon Litura, and now we find the boy himself inside of Papinos, the cake shop he works at Half-Time. Our stupid protagonist is seen with a chef hat and apron on with bits of Icing and cake batter splattered onto him as he put the finishing touches of icing on a cake decorating it.

Y/n: "Alright... and I just need to put a tiny bit here... aaannnddd... DONE!"

Y/n said happily as he lifted his icing gun, revealing the cake that sat before him. Placing his hands on his hips with pride the boy happily stared down at his creation.

🎶 "OH MY GGGOOODDD! Finally, that was so damn boring to watch!"

🎵 "Sister... patience is a very important skill to learn... good things come to a man who waits."

🎶 "Good think I'm not a man! Cause waiting is totally not my thing."

🎵 "Juu, that's not what I me-"

🎶 "What was that ken? I can't hear you with your hand infront of your face like that! Hey Y/n, we should throw a spontaneous party to celebrate this dumb cake and job being finished!"

Y/n: "Sorry Juu, but this job is nowhere near done. Cause now we gotta Delivery this baby."

🎶 "UUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!! Kurayami! Seal us again, do it now, please! I beg of you!"

🌑 "Watching you suffer like this sounds like more fun."

🎶 "Ugh... today's gonna suck..."

As Juu complained, Y/n chuckled a bit as he pulled out some white cardboard from another counter and began folding it up, turning the simple cardboard into one of those Annoying as hell Cake Boxes that Always Get Frosting on the side if you don't open them right! But! Before he put the cake inside, Y/n held out his right hand, causing a mass of blackness to appear and take shape as a new blade.

*GLASHING!*

🌑
"ANKOKUKEN KURAYAMI!"

Taking the sword of Darkness, Y/n pointed the rip of the blade and dragged it across the dimensions of the box, causing the corners to turn extremely dark, until the entire inside of the box became a pitch black void like dimension. Y/n then dispelled the blade before picking up the cake and placing it inside, keeping the Cake protected as it was delivered.

*BRING-BRING~!*

Hearing the sound of the front counter bell being rung, Y/n perked up a bit.

Y/n: "A Customer? I'll he there in a second!"

Closing the box, Y/n then happily walked from the back kitchen he was in to the front of the Cake Shop happily.

Y/n: "Hello there! How can I help you to-"

Y/n asked as he walked up to the customer, onto to he somewhat shocked by their odd form as it was also revealed to the readers.

[Erza Scarlet]
[Overrated Love Interest in ⅓ of all Fairy Tail x Male Reader Fanfics]
[Daughter of a Goddess]
[Magically Privileged Main Character by Birthright]
(Her armors are actually super cool)

Y/n had a confused look on his face... but it wasn't because of the red haired woman in armor, as he tilted his head to look past her.

Erza: "Is everything alright?"

Y/n: "Is that a gigantic Horn Covered in Gems outside?"

Erza: "Hm? Oh! That's mine, sorry if it's in the way, I'll be sure to move it as soon as I'm finished here."

Y/n: "Alright. So, what can I do for you, Crimson Armored Lady?"

Erza: "I ordered a Cake from her a few days ago, It should be under the name Erza Scarlet."

Y/n: "Oh, that was the strawberry cake I made! Let me just grab it real quick!

Walking back towards the kitchen, Y/n quickly found the place where the Finished Cakes were refrigerated, grabbing the one that Erza ordered before walking back to the front, Y/n then began to ring up the order as Erza checked the cake she order, growing the face of an excited kid for a moment but quickly losing it as soon as Y/n spoke to her.

Y/n: "You've got some good timing, I was just about to finish up here and make an Special Delivery."

Erza: "Eh? A Delivery? This place never used to deliver?"

Y/n: "Well we only started recently, this place actually partnered up with the Seiken Delivery Agency right after I got hired!"

Hearing this shocked Erza a bit.

Erza: "Amazing! Such a human Delivery Company partnering up with such a small cake shop, Papino must have been so happy."

Y/n: "He was Ecstatic! But now I've gotta make the first ever Seiken Delivery for Papino's, to some strange address to some guy named Makarov... which kinda sucks cause I'm still new to this city and have no idea where anything is..."

Erza: "Ah, I can help then!"

Erza said, her more stoic expression quickly turning to one of excitment at this.

Y/n: "Eh?"

Erza: "I'm heading to see Master Makarov now, since your new in town, I can take you to see him and make this Delivery!"

Y/n: "You'd seriously do that?"

Erza: "Consider it thanks for all the delicious cakes this place has given me!"

After buying her own cake, Y/n quickly grabbed the cake he needed to deliver before closing up the shop. Now in his, somewhat odd, casual clothing, Y/n and Erza, with her giant horn and cake in hand, began making their way through the city, talking a bit as they did... but as they did, they noticed something strange...

A man with orange hair and glasses wearing a green jacket, who dub voice is also Sanji which I find fucking hilarious considering their character personalities/arcs are the same, was seen walking by... only to notice Erza and jump in shock before dashing off with extreme speed from where he just came... Erza and Y/n then stopped as they saw this...

Erza: "... Was that Loke just now?"

Y/n: "The Norse Trickster God?"

Erza: "What?"

Y/n: "What?"

........ there was a moment of silence between the idiot and the overrated love interest before Erza grew a serious yet annoyed face as she continued walking with Y/n by her side.

Erza: "Those idiots must be up to something stupid again."

Y/n: "Isn't it kinda normal for idiots to do stupid stuff?"

Y/n asked, but Erza ignored this as the two arrived infront of an odd looking building.

Y/n: ".... Oh Goddammit..."

The doors were wide open as Erza continued to walk inside with the Monster Horn on her shoulder... Y/n let out a heavy sigh before the idiot was dragged right into the epicenter of World Ending Events. As the Crimson haired Wizard walked into the room, she dropped her monster horn onto the ground as everyone in the Guildhall freaked out just at her appearance... Y/n was seen in the background with a tired expression.

Erza: "I have returned. Where is Master Makarov?"

Erza asked as the second overrated fanfic love interest walked up and answered her, revealing her form to everyone, because fuck introductions.

[Mirajane Strauss]
[The Overrated Fanfic Love Interest in ⅓ of Fairy Tail x Male Reader Fanfics.]
[ALSO! WATTPAD FROZE AND DELETED EVERYTHING UP TO HERE! SO SHE ALSO APPARENTLY A SAVE POINT!]

Mirajane: "Welcome back Erza. The master's at a conference right now."

Y/n: "Excuse me he's what?"

[Basically Y/n's Theme]

Y

/n said as he suddenly popped out from behind Erza, surprising and confusing everyone a bit, at the short stupid protagonists sudden appearance.

Mirajane: "Oh, hello there, and who might you be?"

Mirajane asked with an everlasting smile, as she has more perseverance then most Gods despite being able to channel the powers of Satan. Y/n was about to speak up, when suddenly Erza, acting like an Onee-San to the shorter and wrongly assumed younger boy, placed her hand on his shoulder as she spoke for him.

Erza: "This is Y/n, he's a member of the Seiken Delivery Agency here to deliver a Cake for Master Makarov… but with him not being there that raises a problem…"

Y/n: "I guess I could just leave the thing here and have you give it to him…"

🌏 "Y/N! DOGODOGON!"

Y/n: "But, my friend always says the Easy way out is for cowards… and Birds… You wouldn't happen to know where this Conference is being held would you? This is a very important Delivery that must be brought to Makarov by hand!"

🌏 "HAHA! VERY GOOD! DOGODOGON!"

💧 "You're gonna work him to death…"

Mirajane: "Well, if you insist on it. It's at a place called Clover, I believe the fastest way to get there is by train."

Y/n: "Thank you very much Smile Lady!"

Y/n thanked the ever smiling girl before he began making his way out of the Guildhall, all the while Erza was seen chastising her Guildmates.

《Timeskip》

MAGNOLIA STATION!

It's a place with fuckin trains! But unlike usual, or like usual if your in somebody else shoes, something stupid was going on in the Heaven of Trainsexual Reproduction… get it?

"GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAHHHH!!!"

[Natsu Dragneel] 

[MAGIC PRIVILEGE!] 
[Progenitor of the most overused magic type in all Fairy Tail x Male Reader Fanfics, OP Dragon Slayer Shit] 
[Suicidal Death God Devil Sasuke Brother] 
[THE BEST DUB VA EVER!] 

Natsu: "I hate this! Teaming up with you is the worst idea ever!"

Factually Incorrect.

"Yeah, tell me about it!"

[Grey Fullbuster] 
[The only main character not related to a God] 
[Ice Make is kinda weird Magic not gonna lie I can't think of anything creative with it] 
[Love Interest is Best Girl] 

Grey: "Erza made a huge mistake asking a loser like you to come along!"

Still factually incorrect.

Grey and Natsu were in kissing distance as they yelled at eachother, all the while, Onlookers... looked on and a blonde hair girl holding a small snowman was seen sitting next to a blue cat eating a fish. These characters were also introduced at this very moment of the story.

[Lucy Heartfilia] 
[The best image I could find of her in the right outfit]
[Changes outfits so much if became one of her main powers] 
[Related to Destiny Level Time Magic Bitch!] 
[WHY ARE THERE NO FAIRY TAIL FANFICS ABOUT THE MC BEING A CELESTIAL SPIRIT!?]

[Happy] 
[Annoying flying cat form a dimension of annoying flying cats that act like their Gods!] 
[One of Mashima's Reused Cute Mascots]

Lucy looked sad as she held another one of Mashima's reused cut mascots, while the cat at a fish, what do you expect him to do? Be useful? Nnnaaahhh!!! Cute Cat Mascots are never useful, just look at Morgana.

Lucy: "Let's just sit here and pretend we don't know them."

"Well, that's all you really can do when surrounded by idiots."

A not new voice suddenly spoke up, causing Lucy and Happy to turn, only to see Y/n was sitting next to them with his Cake box sitting in his lap.

Lucy: "Oh hey, you're that kid that showed up with Erza back at the guild hall, what're you doing here?"

Y/n: "Takin this train to the Guild Master's Meeting. What are you Wizard Types doing here?"

Happy: "Erza asked Natsu and Grey to come along and help her with an important mission!"

🔥 "... Did that cat just talk?"

Y/n: "What are you doing here then BlonDSM?"

Lucy: "Mira asked me to go with them to keep Natsu and Grey from fighting."

Happy & ⚡ "You're doing a pretty good job of that."

Lucy: "They're hopeless… Wait, did you call me what I think you called me?"

Y/n: "It's because of the whip."

Lucy: "Oh…"

🎶 "Ugh! Taking a train… the most boring Mode of Transportation Ever Engineered by man…"

🍃 "I have to agree… trains are pretty boring…"

🔶️ "I got an idea! Why don't be beat up Pinky and the Brain over there!"

………

🔶️ "Huh… weird… usually Sai makes one of his grandiose speeches about The Right thing to do when I start talking like that."

🍃 "Now that I think about it, Sai's been quiet all day… he must be going through something."

Happy continued to eat his fish… but when he turned to ask Y/n a question… he suddenly froze as he dropped said fish, revealing his wide mouth and eyes of fear and shock. Sitting next to Y/n was an odd shadowy black figure, staring out at the crowd in front of it while holding up a sword in it's right hand, Happy stared at the figure in a mass of fear… when suddenly the shadow snapped it's head towards Happy, causing the cat to just as quickly turn away and continue eating his fish, now fearing the figure next to Y/n, as it's form was revealed.

"........"

⭐[Kougouken Saikou]⭐ 
[Y/n's Shadow] 
[He can't be seen or heard by normal humans… and he uses this to his advantage to be a pervert]

"Sorry I'm late, have you been waiting long?"

Lucy: "No not real-" 

A familiar female voice spoke, causing 
Natsu and Grey, to quickly stop fighting as Erza appeared... only now instead of having a gigantic monster horn... She had a fuck ton of Luggage... which is canonically all full of a bunch of food and 
food ingredients. If Erza was a real woman she would either be Jacked or Fat... God help us if Netflix makes a live action version of this…

Happy: "LOOK AT THAT LUGGAGE!"

Lucy: "ALL THAT BELONGS TO YOU!?"

Friend Grey: "It's time to go good buddy!"

Friend Natsu: "Aye! Haha!"

Lucy yelled as Natsu and Grey suddenly began arm and arm friends infront of the Crimson Wizard.

🎵 "These people are very strange."

Y/n: "Tell me about it…"

Hearing the familiar voice caused Erza to turn, seeing Y/n sitting there with Lucy.

Erza: "Ah, Y/n, I thought I'd find you here somewhere. It seems our are paths are crossing again."

Y/n: "Why do you have so much stuff?"

Erza: "No reason."

Erza lied before she turned towards Lucy.

Erza: "And what was your name, I believe I saw you at the Guild earlier."

Lucy: "My name's Lucy, and I just joined Fairy Tail. Mira asked me to come along with you guys so I could learn a thing or two, I hope that's ok with you?"

Erza: "The more the merrier. I'm Erza. Wait, you're the girl I heard about. I was told that you defeated a mercenary gorilla with just your Pinky finger. It'll be great to have a Wizard like you aboard."

Nervous Lucy: "Oh no it's my pleasure!"

Erza: "Oh and Y/n."

Y/n: "Hmm?"

🌑 "What does she want now?"

Erza: "It seems we're heading in similar directions, so if things start to go bad then I promise that my team and I will protect you no matter what!"

Erza said with a determined look on her face that surprised Y/n a bit.

Y/n: "Oh… that's fine, I don't think I need all that much. I'll probably be fine on my own if anything."

Erza: "Don't you worry! I insist on it!"

Erza said as she grabbed Y/n's shoulder and began shaking him around like crazy.

Y/n: "Ahh! Alright, fine you can protect me, just stop shaking me!"

Erza then stopped with a smile, before she turned her head, revealing a more mischievous look.

Erza: "Hehehe! If I act nice enough to him then I might just get as many free sweets as I want."

Y/n & Lucy: "So that's why she's being so nice…"

《Timeskip》

*TOOT! TOOT!*

Y/n thoughts: "Dammit…."

Sitting inside of a Train, Y/n held an annoyed look as Erza had forced Y/n to sit with her group inorder to "protect him" "without" any "personal gain"... but this isn't all that annoyed Y/n…

Dying Natsu: "Blergh…"

As he was forced to sit next to Natsu, who looked like he was about to blow his lunch all over him, as the Pink boy leaned onto the Swordsman shoulder.

Y/n: "Great… the group I'm forced to sit with… and the guy has motion sickness… today sucks…"

Grey: "He really is pathetic, huh?"

Lucy: "It's gotta be tough on him getting from place to place."

Erza: "Don't worry he'll be fine. Come over and sit with me."

Dying Natsu: "Aye…"

Y/n: "Please take him before he throws up on me and the cake and I accidently fuck up this whole train."

After Natsu switched places with Lucy, giving Y/n the window seat as he sat with Grey and Lucy, leaving Natus, Erza and Saikou on the other seat, as he had been there the entire time with only Happy Noticing. Natsu was seen leaning up against Erza, making every fanfic writer and Erza simp jealous as most of them have rewritten this scene.

Erza: "Now just relax."

Erza said in a nice and calming voice, until…

*BLAM!*

She Punched the everliving fuck out of his guts, quickly and easily knocking the Wizard unconscious with a single swing of her gauntlet.

Erza: "There, that should make the trip a little easier on him."

🔶️ "HAHAHAAAA! I LIKE THIS GIRL! HEY LET ME AND HAYATE FIGHT HER!"

Y/n thoughts: "Yeah, no way."

Y/n began looking out the window as the Wizards began talking to one another about their current situation…. Which is the more boring part of this episode… if it hasn't already been boring and contrived as all hell… Hey, in my goal of not starting from Episode 1 I chose Fanfic Hardmode and you know me, I will write the shit out of these boring parts! Now! Boring shit go! Also, Y/n, being more or less still a Major Bystander right now isn't going to talk much, so I apologize for the long wind in advance.

Grey: "Erza, I think it's time you started filling us in, I mean what kind of mission are we going on here?"

Erza: "I have reason to believe that the Dark Guild Eisenwald is planning something big, I'm not sure what exactly, but it has to do with a magic item called lullaby."

Grey, Happy & Lucy: "Lullaby?"

Lucy: "You mean that thing from before?"

Erza: "Thing from before?"

Lucy: "We were fighting this guy's before and i'm pretty sure they mentioned something about something called Lullaby."

Erza: "I see, so you've run into the Eisenwald guild before."

Grey: "I'm not sure if they were apart of Ensenada, but they did mention Lullaby."

Erza: "Must have been Members that dropped out and went into hiding… they must have wanted nothing to do with it."

Grey: "So this thing is so bad it even scares dark wizards?"

Erza: "I'm only hypothesising, but those men you fought must have been from Eisenwald."

Lucy: "What do you think they're gonna try?"

Erza: "Just the other day I was heading home after completing a Job, I stopped by a pub in Onibas that I knew was a hot spot for Local Wizards. There I overheard some Wizards talking… that they had located Lullaby but that it was "sealed"... but even then, a man named Kage spoke up saying that "Tell Erigor that I'll have Lullaby in 3 days.""

Lucy: "Lullaby, that's like a song you sing kids to sleep."

Erza: "Yes, but the fact that it has been sealed away must mean that it's very powerful magic."

Grey: "You sure the guys at the pub were with Eisenwald?"

Erza: "Yes… I can't believe I was such a fool that day… I didn't recognize his name. Erigor, the ace of Eisenwald. He only accepts assassination requests, which is why he's named Erigor the Reaper. When the council outlawed assassination requests, Eisenwald decided that money was more important than the council's, as a result they were kicked out of their Wizard League six years ago… But that didn't stop them, they've disobeyed orders and remained active to this day, becoming a Dark Guild."

Erza explained, causing Lucy to start sweating like crazy as she sat there, a stunned and nervous aura surrounding her, as her coward quickly kicked in.

Lucy: "Ok, I should be heading home now."

Happy: "Lucy's all slimy now."

Lucy: "It's Sweat!"

Saikou: "......."

🌑 "Ok, even I think that's a little creepy elder brother…"

Grey: "So if I got this. Eisenwald's planning to do something, and you're sure it's gonna be something bad."

Erza: "That's correct. And I'm not foolish enough to take on an entire Dark Guild by myself, that's why I asked you and Natsu for your help… we're storming the Eisenwald Guild."

Grey: "Sounds like fun to me."

Happy: "AYE!"

Scared Lucy: "I shouldn't have come along…"

Y/n: "........."

Y/n had kept looking out the window this entire time like a bored kid or edgy teenager, while Saiko continued to be a pervert against the girl on the train, with Happy stopping him every now and then, although still being scared of the shadow.

🔥 "Y/n…"

Y/n thoughts: "All those other times, the Wizards I helped were weak and couldn't handle the enemy they were up against… but these guys are different… I can tell that all of them are more or less prepared for the war they're about to wage… the only reason I know about all this is because Crimson over there wanted to try and get free cake out of me for being nice. This is nowhere near my problem."

🔥 "But-"

🌏 "REKKA! WE MUSTN'T BOTHER Y/N WITH SUCH TRIVIAL THINGS! A HERO WHERE ONE IS NOT NEEDED IS ONLY A FOOL! AND A MAN WHO DOES NOT COMPLETE HIS JOB IS EVEN MORE FOOLISH! DOGODOGON!"

🔥 "I KNOW THAT! It's just… I think one of these Fairy Tail Wizards would make a good Wielder for you!"

Y/n thoughts: ".... I don't need a wielder… I'll never need another Wielder…"

🔥 "... Xro-"

⚡ "Drop it Rekka… just shut up about Wielders, already."

WELP! After the Boring ass moment of little to no Y/n, the Train makes a stop where our heroes, and Y/n, get some snacks, before the Train kicks off again. Grey and Lucy were eating small sandwiches, while Erza ate a small slice of the Cake she got earlier. Y/n was seen off in his own mind as he didn't eat anything, until!

Lucy: "Hey Y/n."

Y/n: "Eh? What's up?"

Lucy: "I just wanted to know if you practiced any magic at all."

Y/n: "Oh, yeah I do, but I mostly use it to help with all my different jobs."

Lucy: "Oh wow, what type?"

Grey: "He's a Delivery boy so I bet it's some sort of speed magic."

Erza: "He also works in a bakery, so maybe fire of some kind?"

Y/n: "Well… it's kinda hard to explain… it's more of a mix of everything really."

Hearing this confused everyone a bit as Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: "Here, let me show you guys!"

Y/n said as he held out his hand, causing a small bit if wind to appear as it spiraled around into a tornado in Y/n's hand, the tornado then dispersed as a small book was revealed.

*BADAAA!*

🍃 
"Kobuta San Kyoudai!"

The small book, actually amazed the Wizards and Cat, as Y/n opened it, causing it to speak further

*Bloom!*

🍃 
"Toaru San Kyoudai Ga Kurihirogeru O Uchi O Mamoru Tatakai No Monogatari…" 
[A Story Unfolds Of A Fight Of Three Brothers To Protect A House…]

*POO-PO-POPP!*

"HYUP!" 
"YUP!" 
"HAPO!"

Stars filled Lucy and Erza's eyes as 3 balls flew out of the small book, unfolding midair, revealing their forms as they landed.

"First! I'm the oldest!"

"Two! I'm the middle kid!"

"Trice! I'm the youngest!"

[First, Two & Trice] 
[Spirits of Kobuta 3Kyoudai] 
[Ninjas training under Hayate… yeah they're really bad at it…]

Happy: "Woah he summoned Pigs! His magic is better than yours Lucy!"

Lucy: "What's that supposed to mean! But that's amazing! So you're a Celestial Spirit Wizard like me?"

First: "Celestial Spirits? No way!"

Two: "Yeah! We aren't those losers!"

Trice: "I'm hungry…"

Lucy: "Huh? Wait, you're not Celestial Spirits?"

Y/n: "Well they are spirits, just Wonder Spirits."

Grey: "Wonder Spirits?"

Erza: "Can't say I've ever heard of that before."

Y/n: "My Magic is called Seiken Wonder Ride. It allows me to see, hear and interact with the Souls and Spirits of Objects. When I find a Spirit Strong enough from an object, then I can create a Wonder Ride book, that way I can summon the spirit or use magic based on that spirit's abilities. I can also enhance the spirits of special sacred weapons and call upon their powers and them at will."

First: "With us Y/n sensei can do something really cool!"

Two: "He can make clones of himself! It's something that even Hayate Sensei can't do alone!"

Trice: "... Y/n Sensei, can I have some food?"

Y/n: "Here ya go Trice."

Y/n reached into his cape and pulled out some candy, handing it to the 3rd little piggy, making him smile as he wolfed it down… get it?

Erza: "Amazing. So you can call upon weapons and spirits like these along with using their own abilities yourself."

Y/n: "Yup! It let's me do about anything with Magic."

Lucy: "... Crap… that's way better than mine…"

Happy: "H-Hold on. If your magic let's you see and talk to Spirits then do you know what that thing is?"

Happy said, pointing towards what looked like an empty seat to everyone except the Reused Mascot, while Y/n dispelled the 3 little piggies… but…

Y/n: "Oh! Sai!? You've been here the whole time? No wonder you weren't talking at all…"

Happy was excited to know that someone else could see this shadowy figure… everyone else still couldn't see… and held faces of confusion, until Y/n pointed.

Grey: "HOLY SHIT!"

Lucy: "W-Woah! Has that thing been sitting there this whole time?"

Grey jumped like a bitch, Lucy jumped like less of a bitch, and Erza wasn't fazed at all as they suddenly became aware of Saikou's existence.

Y/n: "I guess so. Everyone, this is Kougouken Saikou, or just Sai for short. Normal humans can't really see him unless someone else draws their attention towards him. He's also kind of a creep and really likes super hero stuff."

Saikou raised his left hand and gave a tiny wave like a robot, while Erza smiled.

Erza: "Hello there Sai, I am Erza Scarlet, it's very nice to meet you."

Saikou: "........."

Y/n: "Don't say shit like that Saikou."

Erza: "What did he say?"

Y/n: "You really wanna know? In my opinion it's better if you don't."

Erza: "Yes, please tell me."

Y/n: "Alright, I warned ya… He said he wants to Lick the Sweat off your Abs."

There was shocked silence for a moment, until…

*BLAM!*

Saikou: *Pained Silence*

Erza: "You were right. It would have been better if I didn't hear such a thing, I regret my decision."

After Punching the shit out of Saikou, the shadow fell to the ground in pain for a moment… until...

Lucy: "You weren't kidding. He really is a Creep."

Saikou: "....."

Y/n: "Sai…"

Lucy: "What did he say this time?"

Y/n: "*Sigh*... He says that you're panties look nice…"

Lucy: "......"

*BLAM!*

Saikou: *Louder Pained Silence*

💧 "You probably should not tell them the fact that he's been checking them out this entire time…"

Y/n thoughts: "Knowing Sai, he probably wants me to so that he can get hit again…"

And now we know why they call him Sai for short… it's the sound they make when the shadow starts to act up…

《Timeskip》

After arriving at the Onibas Station, Erza, Lucy, Happy and Grey said their goodbyes to Y/n, wished him luck on his delivery before heading on their way, leaving the boy with his Shadowy Pervert of a Friend. As they went on their way. Y/n began staring out a window again, with Saikou sitting infront of him as the train rooted it's horn and quickly began going down the tracks once again. 

Saikou: "........"

Saikou said, causing Y/n to grow a frustrated face as he clenched his fist.

Y/n: "Ugh, you're going on about that too? Look, I don't need a new Wielder, and especially not some idealistic Wizards who are just like him swinging me around like I'm some toy! And I especially don't want them putting any of their Dreams or Hopes near my Blade!"

*BLAM!*

"Kaha-"

As Y/n clenched his fist and slammed it down… he hit something soft that made a sound… not soft like those weirdly uncomfortable chairs on busses that are always ripped and fucked up and shit… but like the fleshy flesh of a fleshy face… it also made the sound of a fleshy flesh person… So needless to say… Y/n just punched the ultra sick Semi unconscious Natsu who had been left on the train by his comrades…

⚡ "They left him? What great friends guildmates are, huh?"

Y/n: "And this is why I don't want Wizards Wielding me… I'll get left on a train seat somewhere…"

Y/n said in annoyance as he placed Natsh on the other seat next to Saikou as he, now angrily, looked out the window as the world around him passed by… but as he did that…

"Well, lookie here it's a Fairy Tail Wizard."

A Shikamaru Cosplayer said as he walked up to Natsu and Saikou's seat, not noticing the Shadow Man and ignoring Y/n as his form was revealed.

[Kageyama]
[Eisenwald Guild] 
[Shikamaru Cosplayer in both look and magic] 
[... He's voiced by a man named Chad Cox… no wonder he got as far as he did this Arc, mo'fucker Has VA NAME PRIVILEGES! HE BANGED MY WIFE BEFORE WE EVEN KNEW EACHOTHER AND I'VE JUST GOTTA DEAL!]

Y/n looked over and the character who's dub va's name is kinda hilarious, with a bored expression, as the Literal Chad continued.

Kageyama: "How's the Guild Treatin you these days? Is it worth sticking around?"

Still Sick Natsu: "Wha-"

*BLAM!*

Suddenly, Kageyama planted his foot into Natsu's face.

🔥 "Y/n..."

Y/n thoughts: "They probably just know eachother. Wizards are weird like that… this isn't my problem.

The boy rationalized… bbbuuuttt…

Kageyama: "Don't act all high and mighty because you're in a league guild mister Fairy."

💧 "As much as I respect your decision to stay out of things Sir… this man…"

Y/n thoughts: "He's a wizard from the Best guild in the Fiore, he can handle himself."

Kageyama: "You guys who just blindly follow the magic council, you know what you look like to us, harmless little flies! Hahaha!"

*FWOOSH!*

Natsu: "GRAH!"

Natsu's fists suddenly sent a blaze as he threw a punch at the Dark Wizard, but Kageyama easily jumped back and dodge the attack… all the while, Y/n watched from the background.

Kageyama: "Guess I hit a nerve."

Natsu: "You-"

*Chung!*

Sick Natsu: "Hurg-"

As Natsu stood there the train hit a bump, causing his Motion Sickness to kick in again, making the Pink boy lose his power as soon as he gained it.

⚡ "Ok, I'm with you 99 times out of 100 when we shouldn't interfere, but this seems like one of those 1 times Y/n!"

Y/n thoughts: "It Isn't my Problem! He can handle himself!"

Kageyama laughed at Natsu, as he saw the bitch hunch over and grab his stomach.

Kageyama: "Ha! What kind of Magic is that? Let me show you how it's done!"

*SHING!*

*BLAM!*

A purple and black magic circle appeared at Kageyama's Feet right under his shadow, when suddenly the Shikamaru Cosplayer did was Shikamaru does best, and used his shadow to attack, sending the lack of light underneath him flying at Natsu, uppercutting the pinky at 3 different angles. Natsu hit the ground as Kagayama stood over him with a cocky smirk.

Kagayama: "It's all about the follow through."

Sick Natsu: "T-That Magi-"

*Thunk!*

Sick Natsu: "HURGH-"

Kageyama: "Well then, guess it's time to crush a little Fairy Fly Under my Boot!"

Stomping his foot, Kagayama's shadow quickly traveled from the floor to the roof of the train, before a large magic circle appeared under it.

Kagayama: "Literally!"

Lifting up his foot and stomping again, a giant shadow version of Kagayama's boot formed and began falling towards the downed Natsu, ready to crush him.

"SAIKOU HAKKOU!"

*FWOO-SHING!*

"SAIKOU! SLASH!!!"

*CLA-SSSHHHIIINNNGGG!!!*

⭐[GOOD LUCK!]⭐

Sick Natsu: "H-Huh?"

Right when Natsu was going to be crushed, suddenly a bright light shined as the giant shadow boot was slashed away. The light blinded Natsu and Kageyama for a moment… but as soon as it died down both of their eyes widened at what stood before them.

Y/n: "Didn't Erza say that you guys were going to be Protecting me? But I guess that doesn't matter anymore, huh?"

Both Natsu and Kageyama were shocked to see that Y/n had saved the Fairy Tail mage, but not by that fact alone, as Y/n gripped an odd sword that radiated a powerful light area.

*SHING!*

⭐ KOUGOUKEN SAIKOU! ⭐

The sword spoke as Y/n slashed it at his side. This caused Kageyama to chuckle a bit.

Kageyama: "Ah? Another Fairy Tail Fly? Don't know why you didn't help your friend earlier, but that doesn't matter to me! You're both going do-"

Y/n: "You're wrong."

Kageyama: "Eh?"

Y/n: "I'm no Wizard, and I'm not apart of any Guild… I'm just a Magic Delivery Boy, one you just pissed the hell off!"

Kageyama: "Heh! Fine then! You wanna die, then I'll kill you just fine! 
SHADOW KNUCKLE!"

Kageyama sent his shadow flying forwards and tried to hit Y/n with the same Uppercutting attack that he did Natsu, but Y/n easily dodge out of the way, before he dashed towards the Dark Wizard with his sword in his right hand.

Y/n thoughts: "Alright Sai, time to try one of those Special Attacks of yours!"

⭐ "!!!"

Kageyama quickly began summoning more shadow fists and launching them at Y/n, but the swordsman was easily able to dodge them left and right as a mass of light began to radiate off his sword like crazy, causing the light to refract into a mass of colors as it surrounded the blade, causing the sword to resemble a Multi-Colored Lance. Y/n then quickly ducked down to dodge another Shadow Punch as he reeled the blade back, getting into a Stab Ready Pose.

⭐ 
"SAIKOU-POWERFUL!"

*FWOOOSHING!*

Y/n then stabbed forwards with a mass of speed and power at Kageyama, but the cosplayer was able to dodge, causing a hole to be blown in his jacket from Y/n's powerful thrusting attack.

Y/n thoughts: "He Dodged?"

🌑 "Not on his own, looking down."

Following Kurayami's advice, Y/n looked at Kageyama's feet, only to see his own shadows wrapped around them.

Y/n thoughts: "He used his shadows to make his body dodge at speeds he couldn't move at normally. This guy really is an Assassin!"

As Kageyama prepared to attack with more shadows, Y/n's Light Sword shined even more, causing the blade to extend outwards, baking the Blade resemble a Multi-Colored Cleaver.

⭐ 
"SAIKOU-WONDERFUL!"

*GLA-SLASSSHHHIIINNNGGG!*

*FWOO-BO-BOOM!*

Y/n: "PAH!"

Kageyama: "NGH!"

Channeling his inner Link, Y/n quickly spun around, slashing his blade with extreme speed and power, but as he did, Kageyama attacked with a barrage of punches from below… being so close, Y/n knew his slash wasn't going to miss… but Kageyama knew his punches weren't going to either. The two quickly traded powerful blows, with Y/n being slammed by 3 of the 10 Shadow Fists, and Kageyama getting a shallow slash across his abdomen.

The two of them quickly jumped back away, landing on opposite sides of the train car as they glared at eachother.

Kageyama: "This kid's got mad skills… he says he's just a Delivery boy but he's got the same killer eyes as Erigor… but his fighting styles' too wild to an assassin… but… if he's anything like one… then he's definitely holding back… I need to be careful against him."

Y/n: "Hey, Salmon, still useless down there?"

Sick Natsu: "I'm no- HURG!"

Y/n: "That's what I thought…"

Y/n thoughts: "Either I stop the train and have Natsu help me take this bastard out… or I just go all out and kick this guy's ass… but if I go all out then Fairy Tail's gonna be on my ass about Joining their Guild… I might just have to get lucky here…"

*CCCRRREEEEEAAAAAKKKK!!!!*

Suddenly the train came screeching to a Halt, sending Natsu and Y/n flying forwards a bit and Kageyama flying back, but as they did… an odd object flew out of the Chad's pocket and landed on the ground… easily grabbing the attention of the Salmon and the Swordsman… that sounds like a weirdly cool children's book.

Natsu: "What is that?"

Y/n: "An Edgy as fuck Flute?"

⭐ "!!!!!!"

Y/n thoughts: "Death Magic!?"

Kageyama: "You two saw it…"

Natsu: "GRRAAHH! That's enough out of you! It's payback time!"

Natsu yelled as he slammed his fist together, causing a red dragon Magic Cricle to appear as his fists were surrounded in flames. He then charged past Y/n, who stared in awe as the boy attacked.

Natsu: 
"FIRE DRAGON! IRON FIST!"

Kageyama: 
"GUARD SHADOW!"

*BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!*

The attacking flame magic and guarding Shadow magic quickly collided, causing an explosion that destroyed most of the car the 3 mages were in, along with sending Kageyama flying back.

Natsu: "Little Fly, huh?"

Y/n thoughts: "Holy shit… he's that strong?"

Train Intercom: "Attention all passengers, our emergency stop was a false alarm, we'll be departing again immediately."

Natsu: "Oh crap! Y/n grab your shit we're getting out of here!"

Y/n: "As much as I hate that idea, yeah, let's run."

Y/n said as he dispelled Saikou before grabbing the Cake Box while Natsu grabbed his Bags, both ready to get the hell off this train. Shikamaru on the other hand…

Kageyama: "I'm not letting the two of you get away that easily! You're messing with Eisenwald now!"

Y/n: "Of Course you're with Eisenwald! As if my day hasn't been hard enough!"

🎶 "Karma's a bitch."

Y/n: "What Saint did I Brutally Muder to get this much Bad Karma!?"

Y/n yelled in deserved frustration, when suddenly everything began to shake as the train started moving again…. Which also caused..

Sick Natsu: "HMMGH!"

Y/n: "Oh goddammit!"

Natsu to become a mass of dead weight…

As the train quickly began moving at High speeds, Kageyama got ready fo attack while, Natsu wobbled threatening to hit the ground, meanwhile, Y/n was seen panicking.

Y/n thoughts: "Go all out or get lucky? Go all out or get lucky? Go all out or get lucky? I CHOOSE LUCK DAMMIT!"

"NATSU!"

Y/n: "GOOD LUCK!"

Lucy's voice was heard outside of the train yelled, causing Y/n to smile like the dumbass he was. Kageyama quickly launched a mass of shadow fists at Y/n and Natsu, but the swordsman acted quicker. Y/n tackled Natsu and held the Dragon Slayer over one shoulder with his Cake Box under the other arm as he rushed towards the window where he heard Lucy's voice, all the while chanting to himself over and over.

Y/n: "GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!"

*CRASH!*

Y/n: "GOOOOOD LLLUUUCCCKKK!"

Quickly jumping out the window with Natsu in one hand and cake in the other, Y/n came flying towards Erza, Lucy, Happy and Grey in a speeding car known as a Magic Mobile, and with Grey sitting on the roof for no apparent reason…. Well he was only asking for this.

Y/n: "GOOD LUCK~! 

*BBBLLLAAAMMM!!!*

Grey: "GAHAHAHAA!"

Y/n: 
"LANDING SOFTENING! 
WONDER RIDER! 
KKKIIICCCKKK!!!"

《Short Timeskip》

Grey: "AGH! THAT HURT YOU DELIVERY IDIOT!"

Y/n: "WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU ON THE ROOF OF A SPEEDING CAR!?"

Natsu: "WHY THE HECK DID YOU LEAVE ME ON THE TRAIN! WE GOT ATTACKED BY SOME CRAZY SHADOW GUY AND ALMOST DIED!"

Y/n: "He almost died. I was completely fine the entire time…"

Not on the side of the tracks either the Magic Car Parked, our heroes and Y/n had gathered.

Erza: "I'm just thankful neither of you got hurt, I apologize to both of you."

*CLANG!*

Natsu: "GAH! It's ok!"

Erza said as she tried to grab both Y/n and Natsu and bring them into an apologetic hug with her armored bosom, but Y/n was easily able to duck out of the way, causing Natsu to get the full force feeling of pain brought from armored boobs to face.

Y/n: "I think this is the part of the reunion where I bring up that the shadow Guy who attacked us said he was with Eisenwald."

Erza: "!!!"

*SSSLLLAAAPPP!*

Natsu: "GGGAAAHHH!"

Erza: "YOU FOOL! THAT'S EXACTLY WHO WE'RE CHASING ON THIS MISSION! WHY DID YOU LET HIM GET AWAY!?"

Natsu: "Why did you slap me!? Y/n's the one who grabbed me and ran away!"

Erza: "Y/n is simply a Bystander! He can't be at fault for the failing of Wizards!"

Natsu: "But he is a Wizard! I saw it myself! Y/n was fighting that Shadow guy while my Motion Sickness still had me out of commission! He had this weird sword that talked and used light magic! He even got a hit on the guy!"

Natsu yelled while pointing at Y/n, causing everyone to turn towards the boy in confusion, but Y/n simply had a bored expression.

Y/n: "... I have no idea what he's talking about."

Natsu: "WHAT!?"

Y/n: "All I did was dodge that guy's attack and kept his attention off Natsu. I also had a pipe in my hand to block a few of his attacks and hit him with it once, but I think the train's lights and his motion sickness made him imagine things."

Natsu: "YOU LIER! I SAW YOU USING LIGHT MAGIC WITH THAT SWO-"

*BLAM!*

Natsu: "GAHAAAA!"

Erza: "Stop accusing a simple Bystander of such things! It's extremely rude!"

Y/n thoughts: "Hehe! Good Luck wins again!"

🔥 "... Lying is so unjust…"

⚡ "HE PLAYED THAT OFF LIKE A CHAMP!"

The lucky boy smiled happily giving a peace sign to nobody in particular. Meanwhile, Erza placed the blood pressure tester on her arm again, giving the Magic Mobile Magic as it started up like a busted old Jalopy.

Erza: "So he was on the same train that we were on, let's find him. I'm sorry about this Y/n, but it seems your Delivery will have to wait for a moment."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah, rub it in my face why don't you…"

Y/n said sadly as he walked towards the Magic Mobile, Meanwhile, Grey confronted Natsu.

Grey: "So what was this guy like?"

Natsu: "He didn't look like someone from a Dark Guild. Except he had this Weird Flute shaped like a skill with three eyes."

Grey: "That's creepy… but why a stupid Flute?"

Y/n: "It's not just a stupid Flute… It's Death Magic."

Erza: "What?"

Grey & Natsu: "Death Magic!?"

Happy: "Wait, how could you tell?"

Y/n: "Wonder Ride let's me see and hear the spirits of Objects… and that thing's spirit… it radiated the Magic of pure death and destruction...."

Lucy: "... I've heard about something like that before… that's Lullaby! The Dark Magic Cursed Song! I've only heard about it in books…"

Y/n: "Yeah… but I'm pretty sure that it's beyond Bad than any book can tell! It's not just a tool for curses, not anymore... It's a one that was Upgraded by the Black Wizard, Zeref! It's one of the Most Powerful Sources of Death Magic to ever exist… if someone plays that Flute… then everyone who hears it's song is going to die…"

Lucy: "And if Eisenwald has it…"

Erza: "Then this is far beyond something big…"

🌟⚔👑End of Part 1👑⚔🌟

Yeah, there's gonna be a part 2 to this... the only reason it's not all one big chapter is because of the Image Limit.

I'm trying to fit the entirety of the Eisenwald Arc into one thing, it's like I'm asking for pain!

I'm actually working on the chapter right now! And am posting this as I write the part where Erza Reveals her Requip magic for the first time!

Anyway!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.9K 53
The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative peace, but that's about to change when a yo...
11.4K 437 51
Just random Kaitou Joker stuff. It can range from one-shots to just ideas. Hope you enjoy it...? Started: 01/01/2020 Ended: 06/24/2020 DISCLAIMER: Ev...
45.3K 741 40
A power beyond Infinity... To use Greed for good... And become a hero without a Quirk Ta To Ba Gata Kiri Ba La Tora Tah Sa Go Zou Ta Ja Dor Bura Ka W...
226K 10.5K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...