𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 10

5.5K 302 261
By IVBfanfics

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter, I appreciate all of the support!!<33

Y/N's POV-

"Come on! Come on!" Hinata said as she gripped onto my arm and pulled me through the festival.

I groaned.

'How the heck did I get dragged to this....AGAIN?'

"I bet that Mikey is going to be here" she whispered as she nudged me in the arm and I rolled my eyes "I couldn't care less" I mumbled and she chuckled as we saw Takemichi talking to a girl with blonde hair tied up into a bun, she was very pretty.

"Ah Emma! Takemichi!" Hinata called out and my eyes widened slightly "Thats Emma" I mumbled as she smiled at both of us "Nice to finally meet you Y/N, Mikey mentions you all the time....it's a bit annoying sometimes" she mumbled the last part but I still heard.

My face flushed "Oh s-sorry" I mumbled and she laughed "Don't be sorry! It's cute that he likes you so much" she said and my eyes widened slightly "Eh...." I mumbled and she raised a brow "Huh aren't you two dating?" She asked and my eyes nearly bulged out of skull "NO" I exclaimed and her eyes widened a bit.

"Oh I guess I got the wrong impression....Mikey said...eh never mind" she said as she looked towards Hinata "Let's all go and get something to eat" she suggested and we all nodded but I was still a bit curious.

What did Mikey tell her?

We all walked next to each other but it kind of felt like me and Emma were third wheeling.

"Shouldn't we give them some space?" I asked Emma quietly and she giggled "Ok, follow me" she whispered as we subtly ditched the couple.

"Come on!" She said as she grabbed my hand and led me through the festival.

"Ah! Let's get crepes" she said as she pulled me over to a stand and we both ordered.

The vender handed us two crepes and we began munching on them "These are delicious" Emma said as she swallowed her first bite.

"I.....agree" I said in between bites and she laughed as we made our way over to some of the games.

"When are the fireworks starting?" I asked and she looked up "Mhm maybe another half n hour" she said and I nodded as we walked up to a dart game.

"I've got this" I said as I tossed some money down and picked up three darts.

I managed to hit all three targets.....barely.

But I still got to pick my prize so I went with a teddy bear and gave it to Emma.

"Thank you, thank you!" She said as she hugged the teddy bear and I chuckled "So are you in love with Mikey?" She asked and I nearly choked on my crepe.

"EH?" I exclaimed and she laughed "It was just a question, are you?" She asked again and I looked away "O-of course not!" I stammered out and she smiled "Ah so you are" she mused and I quickly shook my head "I'm not! We're just friends" I said quietly and she glanced at me "Mhm I'll give it a week, maybe a month" she chirped and I felt my face getting red.

"Speaking of Mikey.....is he here?" I asked and she raised a brow "Uh....well Draken is supposed to be coming here but I'm not sure about Mikey, festivals aren't really his thing" she said and I looked down "Ah I see, you love Draken right?" I asked and her eyes widened "EH WHAT?" She yelled and I smiled "Hina told me" I said and she facepalmed "Ah I see.....well I do" she whispered as she played with her baby hairs.

"You guys would be great together" I said and she quickly grabbed me by my shoulders "Do you really think so?" She asked and I nodded quickly out of shock "Yeah....I don't see why not" I said and she grinned "I know right! We'd be great.....but I don't think he even sees me that way" she mumbled and I frowned at her.

She's really pretty and sweet so I'm sure he likes her.

I patted her on the back reassuringly "I'm sure that you two will be together in the end" I said and she gave me a big smile before hugging me.

"Hinata was right, you're awesome" she mumbled and I grinned "I know" I said and we both laughed.

"Hey Emma!" Draken's voice rang out and we both turned causing his eyes to widen slightly "Y/N, you're here too?" He asked and I nodded "Obviously" I said and he rolled his eyes "I thought you and Mikey were together" he mumbled but I still managed to hear it.

Did Mikey say we were together?

"Why would I be with Mikey?" I asked and he sighed "I don't know, you guys are always together" he said and I shrugged it off. I shot Emma a 'look' causing her face to go slightly red "I should leave you two alone" I whispered as I walked off through the festival.

I didn't mind being by myself but I'd much rather hang out in my room alone.

I'd probably stick around for the fireworks though.

Takemichi's POV-

"Where did she go.....no no no" I mumbled as Hinata looked at me weirdly "You ok Takemichi?" She asked and I nodded before looking around again.

"Who are you looking for?" She asked and I frowned a bit "Uh Y/N, where did her and Emma go?" I asked and she looked around "I'm not sure, they split from us a while ago" she said and I facepalmed "Great....." I mumbled as she raised a brow but didn't question me.

Where is she now......?

This isn't good.

"Ah there you guys are" Emma said as she walked up to us with Draken and my jaw dropped "You aren't with Y/N?" I asked and she shook her head "She split" she said and I facepalmed 'this girl' I thought as I looked at Draken "Is Mikey with her?" I asked and he shook his head "I actually have no clue where Mikey is, he said that he was with Y/N so I was surprised to see her here" he said and I looked around once more.

"We should look for her"

Y/N's POV-

I was bored.

The fireworks hadn't even started yet and it's been around half n hour since I split from Emma.

They looked so cute together, I couldn't resist.

I walked over to one of the stands and got some water before continuing to walk through the crowd. I probably should've been paying more attention but unfortunately for me.....I wasn't.

I ended up tripping causing my drink to spill right on someone's outfit. My eyes widened and I bowed my head "I'm so so sorry" I said as I heard a small chuckle and I looked up to see an unfamiliar boy.

"It's ok, a pretty girl like you shouldn't bow for anyone" he said as he winked and I felt my face heat up slightly, not because I was blushing but because I was completely embarrassed.

"I'm still sorry, I should've been paying more attention" I said with a small frown and he smiled as he stretched his hand out and I grabbed it, we shook hands "My name is Haru" he said and I smiled "And I'm Y/N" I stated and he grinned "I see" he said and I looked down at his outfit again "I feel so bad, is there anything that I can do to make up for it?" I asked and he smiled but there was a weird glint in his eyes.

He stepped closer to me "Actually.....you could walk around the festival with me, I've been a bit bored and some company would make things more bearable" he said and I smiled "Well you're in luck because all of my friends are with their boyfriends" I said and he smiled as we began walking through the crowd together.

I know Emma and Draken aren't dating but I have a feeling that they might be soon enough.

"So how old are you?" He asked and I smiled "15, how about you?" I asked and he grinned "16, do you live around here?" He asked and I hummed "Trying to kill me or something?" I joked and he chuckled before changing the subject to something else.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I looked down "Nope, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked and he shook his head "No but I do like this girl" he said and I smiled "Thats cool! What's she like?" I asked and he smiled "Well she's got really pretty E/C eyes, she's shorter than me and a bit younger" he said with a big smile and I smiled back "I see, that's cool!" I said and he chuckled lightly before taking my hand.

My eyes widened slightly as he pulled me over to a railing by a small clearing.

"We can watch the fireworks here" he said and I gave a short nod as I pulled my hand away from him and placed both of them on the railing in front of us.

"I'm curious....." he drifted and I raised a brow as I looked up at him "Mhm?" I questioned and he looked down at my dress "Are you always this trusting of strangers that you spill your drink on?" He asked and I chuckled a bit 'ok the mood changed really quickly' I tensed a bit as I saw his serious expression.

"I uh....I just felt bad" I said and he turned his body to face me "Well N/N, could you be a dear and tell me something else?" He asked and my eyes widened at the nickname "Don't call me that" I said and he raised a brow "Ah is it reserved for Mikey only?" He asked and I took a step back "How do you know Mikey?" I asked and he smirked "Well I work for Moebius, alongside of Hanma" he mused and I took another step backwards but he quickly closed the gap by taking a step forward.

"So tell me N/N, where is Mikey? Because no one can find him but I bet that you can" he said as he leaned towards my face and I instantly paled.

Not even Draken knows where he is.....so how the hell am I supposed to know?

Mikey's POV-

~1 Hour before the festival~

I stuffed my hands into my pockets as I picked up a bag of Dorayaki with Ken-Chin.

I began eating it as Ken-Chin got a call.

I eyed him as he answered it "Hey Emma" he greeted and I turned away, no longer interested.

"Y/N.....yeah, she's cool" he said and my ears perked up at the mention of the H/C haired girls name.

"Ok, a festival? Ok I will" he said as he hung up the phone and looked down at me "Emma wants me to come to a festival tonight" he said and I hummed before narrowing my eyes "I'm going to.....hang out with N/N!" I said and he raised a brow "Wher-"

I had already walked off.

I made my way down an alley way as I finished the bag of Dorayaki and threw it into a dumpster.

"I'm sleepy" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes before sitting down near the wall of the alleyway and closing my eyes "Few minutes" I mumbled as I knocked out.

I woke up to the sound of talking.

"Is he dead or something?" Someone asked and I tensed up a bit "Maybe he's on drugs!" Another said as I squinted my eyes "He looks like a kid tho- he's waking up" another voice rang out and I opened my eyes to see three girls staring at me with wide eyes.

"Woah he's super cute" a girl squealed and I stood up before walking past them.

I looked up and noticed that it was already pretty dark.

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had been sleeping for a little over an hour.

"H-hey wait!" One of the girls called and I turned my head towards them while keeping my hands inside of my pockets "W-we should go out! Like on a date, I can be your girlfriend" she said and her friends smiled from behind her "I have one" I said blankly and she raised a brow "Have what?" She asked and I looked ahead again "A girlfriend" I said as I began walking off.

I wonder if N/N is at the festival too.....

I don't feel like going though.

But if she's there then I probably should.

I sighed and turned around while making my way towards the festival.

I noticed the crowd of people and looked around for her H/L H/C hair.

"Annoying" I mumbled as I moved by tons of other people before someone bumped into me causing me to scowl a bit but it instantly dropped when I saw the person "Oh heya Takemitchy!" I said and his eyes widened slightly as he glanced around me "Is Y/N not with you?" He asked and I shook my head "No, where is she?" I asked and he sweatdropped "Well I'm not too sure....." he drifted and I stared at him "What does that mean, is she lost?" I asked and he nodded "Kind of, she isn't answering her phone either" he said and I smiled "I'm sure she's around here somewhere, I'll find her" I said as I walked past the boy.

I looked around and was getting kind of irritated.

I looked down at my phone and called her.

No answer.

I sighed before catching a glimpse of Ken-Chin.

"Hey Ken-Chin!" I called out and he looked over at me "Mikey, I thought that you were going to be with Y/N" he said and I shook my head "I don't know where she is" I said and he raised a brow "Well me and Emma saw her almost an hour ago" he said and I sighed "I'm sure she is just trying to find some place to watch the fireworks so we'll just wait" he said and I looked down.

Waiting sucks.

"Looking for your girlfriend?" Emma teased and I stared at her "Yeah, N/N" I said and she raised a brow "But I thought that she said that you two weren't-...uh nevermind" she said as she stayed near Ken-Chin.

"Ah there they are!" I heard Hinata's voice as she came towards us with Takemitchy.

"Ah....still no sign of her?" Takemitchy asked with a worried glint in his eyes.

Why would he be worried?

Unless, he knows something that the rest of us don't know.....something that I don't know.

"let's continue looking" I said as we all stayed together this time in order to find her.

Y/N's POV-

"What exactly do you want?" I asked as I looked around to see that there were some people near us."I told you, I want to know where Mikey is and you are a very cute girl so it's a plus" he mused and I crossed my arms "Well I don't know where he is" I snapped as he frowned "Well then......that's a problem" he said as he held his hand up to his back pocket.

A gun.....

A knife.....

A taser.....?!

A bunch of things that I can't defend myself against.

.....A chocolate bar?

"Here you go" he said as he handed me the chocolate candy and I stared at it blankly "Do you not like chocolate?" He asked and my eyes widened "Eh?" I questioned as I stared up at him "Chocolate bars, do you not like them?" He asked and I looked back down at the bar once more.

EH?

"If you don't want it....." he drifted as he opened it up and began eating it.

He started walking off and I stared at him for a few moments "What the hell?" I questioned and he stopped before looking back at me with a confused expression "Aren't you going to like kidnap me or kill me?" I asked and he tilted his head to the side.

I probably sounded like a damn idiot.

"No?" He said in a questioning tone "You said that you don't know where Mikey is and you said you aren't dating him so I have no further use for you right now" he said and he turned to walk off again.

I stared at him "Is he serious.....?" I mumbled as he vanished from my sight.

Wait a second.....did he say 'right now'?

I quickly shook my head and looked down at my hands as I scoffed "Why the fuck did I ask him if he was going to kill me.....or kidnap me?! That shouldn't be normal" I mumbled before I facepalmed.

I sighed and looked down at my phone just as I heard fireworks starting. I looked up and smiled at the different colors that had sparked up in the sky.

I looked over when I heard shuffling and I saw Hinata, Emma, Draken, Mikey and Takemichi walking over to me......well Takemichi was running but still. "Ah you're ok!" Takemichi said as he hugged me and my eyes widened as Hinata raised a brow and Mikey placed a hand on Takemichi's shoulder "Watch it" he said while continuing to smile.

Takemichi instantly backed up.

"Mikey.....you're here too?" I asked and he nodded as he grabbed my sleeve "Let's leave" he said as he began pulling me along without waiting for an answer.

Not that I really minded.

I'd much rather be home right now.

But I would like a bit of an explanation, even though I already know that Mikey doesn't seem to like being at festivals very much.

"Where have you been?" I asked and he looked at me "Sleeping and looking for you" he said and I sighed "I don't doubt that" I mumbled as he pulled me out of the festival and I smiled at the thought of going home.

But the world always had other plans.

A familiar voice rang out as we walked down the empty streets.

"Ah ah ah, so it seems like you've lied to me N/N"

My eyes widened as I heard Haru's voice from behind me and Mikey.

Of course we had to be alone with this weirdo.

Mikey and me turned to see Haru standing there with a small frown on his face. "This could've been a lot easier if you just cooperated, I thought that you were pretty cool and cute but you're just a liar....and cute" he said and I facepalmed.

This guy was even weirder than Mikey.

Mikey dropped my sleeve and stared blankly at the boy in front of us.

"Well hello Mikey" Haru greeted with a small smile but Mikey didn't answer.

It wasn't a surprise, Mikey never says anything to someone if they don't say anything of interest so this was nothing new.

"Not much of a talker, what about your girlfriend?" Haru asked as he looked at me and I crossed my arms "I already told you that we are- Thats not even the problem right now, what do you want?" I questioned as he placed a hand over his heart "You wound me" he said as other guys began coming from the darkness.

My eyes widened slightly and Mikey's hand moved to my back as he got in front of me.

"We're leaving" Mikey said as he grabbed my hand and tried walking off with me.

Nothings ever that easy though.

"I don't think so Mikey, we're going to have a little talk" Haru said with a huge smile as Mikey stopped and turned to him before kicking him in between the legs causing Haru to start shaking as he fell forward.

"Our talk is done" he said as he continued pulling me along and I heard Haru grunt in pain as the rest of his friends looked at him in shock.

Oh that's got to hurt.

I looked over at Mikey and he was already back to his cheerful self again.

"You're so weird" I said and he tilted his head "What do you mean?" He asked and I facepalmed "Forget it" I said and he raised a brow but didn't question it.

"This isn't the direction to my house" I said bluntly and he hummed "I know" he said as we continued walking down the sidewalk.

I frowned at him "Well I'm tired and want to sleep" I said and he smiled "No" he said as he continued pulling me and I stared at the back of his head for a moment as I registered what he said.

No....?

No?

No.

'The hell does he mean 'no'? I WANT TO SLEEP'

I sighed and continued following him as we ended up at a park, before making our way over to the swings.

"Who was that guy?" He asked and I shrugged "Uh well I spilled my water on him at the festival and then he was asking about you and said that he worked for some guy named Moebius" I said and he snapped his head towards me "He works with Moebius?" He asked and I nodded "He knows Hanma as well, his name is Haru" I said and he hummed "I see, stay away from him" he said and I looked up at the sky "Yeah I wasn't really planning on looking for him" I mumbled as he let out a small chuckle.

"We should've stopped for Dora-" I cut him off "No"

He looked over at me and smiled "You get yourself into so much trouble" he said and my jaw dropped "I'm only ever in trouble because of you!" I said and he smiled "Well you won't get into any more trouble" he said and I raised a brow "How can you be so sure?" I asked and he smiled "Because I'll be keeping you extra close" he said and my eyes widened "That's why I keep getting into trouble Mikey!" I said and he tilted his head to the side "Well we'll be even closer then, regardless I won't let you get hurt anymore" he said as he stared up at the stars in the sky.

I stared at him and felt my face heating up at his words  "Idiot Mikey" I muttered and he glanced at me "Huh?" He asked and I sighed "Nothing....I'm just really glad to be here with you" I whispered and I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"I'm in lov-" Mikey was cut off by my phone ringing "Sorry about that, it's my sister" I mumbled as I picked up the phone.

Mikey looked slightly annoyed but I couldn't figure out why.

He's weird.

"Where are you?" My sister asked and I looked around the empty park that we were sitting at "The festival" I said and I could practically FEEL the disbelief on her face "Prove it, send me a picture" she said and I looked around "Like....right now?" I asked and she scoffed "Like this second" she said and I grabbed Mikey's hand and pulled him over.

I muted my sister "Pull out your phone and turn the flashlight on" I said and he raised a brow but quickly did it and I pulled him onto the ground with me.

He held the light up as we laid in the grass to make it seem like we were still somewhere near the festival.

I held my phone up and smiled into the camera as Mikey simply stared up and put up the peace sign.

I snapped the picture and sent it to her before unmuting "Ok just sent one" I said and she went quiet "Oh you're with him again" she said and I rolled my eyes "Yes I am" I said and she chuckled "Ok well have fun and be home soon" she said and I hummed "I will" I said as she hung up the phone.

"Finally" I mumbled as I began getting up only to be pulled back down by my wrist.

Except I hadn't landed on the grass this time.

I had landed on Mikey.

My eyes widened and I tried getting up but he had his arms wrapped around me "What are you doing?" I asked as I tried to pull away "Hugging you" he said as I felt my face heating up even more.

I slowly relaxed "Well can't we hug while standing up?" I asked and he chuckled lightly "But I'm tired, let's sleep together" he said and I nearly lost it.

"MIKEY YOU HAVE TO REPHRASE YOUR WORDS SOM-" he cut me off "Shh sleep" he said and I glared at his chest "Uh I have to get home Mikey" I said but he didn't respond "Mikey?" I questioned but I still got no response from the boy.

Did he fall asleep?

"Mikey?" I questioned again as I tried to move but his grip was still tight "Mikey, let the poor girl go" Baji's voice rang out and Mikey sighed before letting go as I jumped up "So you were just fake sleeping! That's so dumb" I mumbled as I crossed my arms and he stood up as well.

"What are you doing here?" Mikey asked and Baji smiled "I was just hanging around" Baji said as he sent me a small wave and I sent one back.

"It's getting late so sleeping on the floor isn't a good idea" he said and I raised a brow "Uh sleeping on the floor is never a good idea" I said but they completely ignored me "Where's Draken?" Baji asked and Mikey smiled "Ken-Chin was with Emma" he said and he gave a short nod "Ok I'll be going then, and bring the poor girl home" he said as he began walking off.

"You heard him, bring me home" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him and Mikey tilted his head to the side once again "You're like a child" he said as he grabbed my sleeve and began pulling me along.

I stared at him 'like a child.....I'm like a child.....ME?'

"I'M NOT THE CHILD HER-"

I was completely frozen.

I didn't move as I felt something soft pressed against my cheek, Mikey pulled back with a smile "You shouldn't be so loud at night, people are sleeping N/N" he said as he turned around again and proceeded to pull me along with him.

I stared at the back of his head as I slowly lifted my hand up to touch my cheek.

'He just kissed......HUH?'

I couldn't even speak.

We made it to my house after a few minutes and I opened the door "Bye N/N! See you tomorrow" he said and I looked away "Ok bye" I said as I quickly closed the door and I saw my sister waiting for me.

"How was the festi- why do you look like that?" She asked and I covered my face "I DON'T KNOW!" I exclaimed and she raised a brow before walking over to me and pulling my hands away from my face.

She squinted her eyes "Are you flustered?" She asked and I quickly shook my head "No way! It was just really cold outside" I said and she raised a brow "It's actually pretty hot outside" she said and I shook my head "No! It was cold" I said and she pressed her hand up to my forehead "You don't seem like you have a fever, did something happened?" She asked and I shook my head "No no no! Nothing" I said and she smirked "Did something happen with Mikey?" She asked and I jumped back "NO!" I yelled and she laughed "Oh my gosh, that's adorable" she said and I frowned "Nothing happened! He's just weird" I stated as I crossed my arms and she hummed in response.

"Also if you're going to sneak away from the festival to go hang out with your boyfriend then just tell me instead of lying" she said and my eyes widened as she walked into her room and closed the door.

I stood there for a few moments.

I raised my hand up again and touched my cheek before quickly running upstairs and changing out of my clothes as I practically threw myself onto the bed.

"Stupid stupid stupid Mikey" I mumbled as I covered my face with my pillow.

I placed the covers over my head and sighed as my heart began speeding up "Do I.....like him?" I asked myself as I quickly turned off the lights and flipped onto my side.

"Stop saying stupid things" I mumbled as I closed my eyes and tried my best to go to sleep.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 21
❛𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠?!❜ ↳in which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
3.2K 108 43
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
233K 9.7K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...
583K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...