𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
Hello!
𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

𝟏𝟕

3.3K 85 258
By funnyfairies

——————

                                     ——————
KENSINGTON, LONDON
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 22ND
4:39 P.M.

( HEAVILY RECOMMENDED LISTENING TO SOME TYPE OF CHRISTMAS SONG )

Oh how it was your favorite time of year, Christmas time. Decorating the house, playing in the snow, and the Christmas songs.You loved it, and this year it would be significantly better than the past Christmas's you had.

The dorm was decorated fully, there was a tree up and lights surrounding the living room. The previous Saturday, all of your friends gathered at your dorm to celebrate the festivities. With rounds of Secret Santa, singing, and throwing snowballs at each other, the night was great. Most of your friends were already at their real homes with their parents, probably getting ready for the big day.

The dormitory was dead silent, hardly nobody was there. Two occupants occupied the dorms though, you and Eren. You both were meant to go home on Tuesday night, but you two decided to stay a bit longer just to celebrate and have a night to yourself before you said goodbye. You were extremely giddy and could not wait for tonight, that's all you thought about.

One thing that had been puzzling you for the past month though was, "What the hell am I going to get Eren?" Now thinking about it, you were glad with your choice after reevaluating all of your choices. You basically knew him like the back of your hand now so it was easy to get him something.

You had everything set up for tonight. The fake fireplace heater was plugged in, the house smelt of peppermint, the stack of Christmas movies were piling up on the table, and the takeout was on its way. To made your mood even better, you had on a button up red and black plaid shirt, along with matching bottom shorts.

You weren't even going to bothering hiding the award-winning smile you had on, there was no use because every time you would try to stop yourself, the smile would come back in a matter of seconds.

——————
EREN'S DORM
4:45 P.M.

He was pacing, his body filled with doubt. Eren had to drink multiple glasses of ice cold water to calm him down. Right by the door sat your gifts wrapped up in white wrapping paper, tied up with a gold ribbon that he had to ask Armin to help wrap. What if you didn't like what he got?

It was a constant battle between his inner thoughts, telling himself "Oh no, she'll hate it" or "Stop worrying, she will love it!" He was a horrible over thinker and it always held him back.

There he stood, in a red and white silk pajama set, his hair in a loosely done bun. For the first time, he painted his nails because you suggested it one day and it just suck with him. He sat in his room a few nights ago, after midnight sitting at his desk painting his nails white. He would get aggravated with how many coats he would have to apply. Whenever he showed you his nails, he could recall you with your mouth agape that turned into you begging for him to allow you to do your nails next.

Armin persuaded Eren into decorating the dorm with him, so there were red, white, and green decorations thrown everywhere. The whole room smelt of pine because of the tree. Eren tried telling Armin to buy a fake one, but Armin wouldn't budge, so Eren had to clean up all the pine needles that fell from the tree.

The time was nearing for him to go to your place, the hair on the back of his neck shot up just thinking about it. His hands shook from nervousness, and he grabbed the bags. He slipped on the slippers that he hadn't really used before until now on, and stepped out of room. The hallway was warm, so that just produced more sweat on Eren's hands. He shook his hand and tried wiping them on his clothes. He inhaled deeply, air filling his lungs. It felt like someone was squeezing his lungs. Eren walked up to your door and knocked.

"Just a sec!" Eren heard you yell. Hearing you calmed his nerves down a little bit more.

You swung to door open, Eren looked like he just took an excruciating hot shower judging by how red his face was. The smell off mint oozed out of the dorm, filling up the hallway with the smell.

"Don't just stand there, come in." You grabbed his arm and yanked him in, Eren stumbled slightly and his eyes flicked in all directions of the room.

Under the Christmas Tree laid one gift, it was wrapped up in a medium but also somewhat small box. It was covered in red paper with white reindeer prancing around. On the top, a flashy white bow sat there prettily. On the TV, the menu screen for "Home Alone" was shown.

Eren walked to the tree, setting your two gifts down. He couldn't help but bump your gift against his. It didn't make a noise, it just felt hard and still. You walked into the kitchen and Eren followed you, sitting himself down onto the barstool. Two cups of hot chocolate that look freshly made sat right in front of the both of you.

"Are you a marshmallow in your hot chocolate type of person?" You offered him a bag of marshmallows and he pulled out four, dropping them into the cup.

"Obviously, what psycho wouldn't put marshmallows in their hot chocolate?" Eren blew on the top of the cup and held the mug in his hands. Steam flew up in his face and the marshmallows slowly dissolved.

You put a few in your cup and held the cup to your lips. You got that feeling that burnt your tongue and would make it numb for a while, but other than that, the cocoa was good.

"So I was thinking..we should totally bake something." You set the cup down and wiped your mouth.

"What did you have in mind?" Eren's eyes perked up at the words "baking."

"Well with the snow and all, we can't really go out and buy stuff. BUT I do have stuff for cookies, sound good?" Eren nodded and spun around in his seat. His was looking at the living room and took it as a signal to start the movie.

——————
7:01 P.M.

Majority of the movie, you and Eren argued about certain topics in the movie that would just end up turning into you both laughing at each other, or just making fun of each other. You guys practically stayed in the same position for the time being, which was Eren laying on the backside of you on the couch, you back against his chest. You both shared the same pillow and the same blanket you always had laying around in the dorm.

Ingredients were spread out all over the counter stood, everything was messy. There was flour everywhere. This was a result of Eren accidentally getting flour on your shirt which resulted in you throwing flour at each other. Flour was now on the side of your cheek, and Eren's clothes were filled with the white powder.

What was set out in front of you was a bowl, containing all the things one would need to make chocolate chip cookies. All that needed to be done was the mixing portion. You had the spoon in hand and began mixing while Eren was wiping the counters off.

You looked up at him and decided to do something. You were going to act like what you were doing was a "hard task" but in reality it was the easiest shit ever. You acted like mixing the batter was soooo hard and the consistency was off. Eren wiped his hands off and walked behind you, leaning against you. He placed his hands on yours and placed his head in your shoulder, attempting to help you mix. Your body shuddered when you felt him pressed up against you. His breathing pressed up against your neck, warming you. You almost went numb.

The job was done and you pushed the bowl away from you, but you still stayed in the position you were in and so did Eren. He moved his hands towards your stomach and held you there, kissing the crook of your neck.

There was flour still in the counter and you took the opportunity to grab a handful, turning around and getting him in the face with it. He opened his mouth to say something in order to keep you distracted, he was grabbing even more flour and got you right at the base of your neck, flour went down your shirt and you could see it floating down onto the floor.

And yet, the war started again. Eren chased after you, his hands covered in the substance as he would try to grab you and pin you down. Flour was now on the floor, and practically everywhere. It didn't matter though, you were only focused on Eren.

——————
8:20 P.M.

The kitchen was clean, along with everything else you both touched. The cookies were on the counter, the smell of freshly baked goods overpowered the smell of the peppermint. All the lights in the house were off except the Christmas lights you hung around the living room and kitchen, along the lights on the tree.

You twiddled with your hands, anticipation feelings like the only thing coursing through your body. You couldn't wait to see the face on Eren once he opened up what you got him. You spent four thousand dollars on the gift, but you weren't going to tell him that. It was worth it because you knew it would last a long time and the quality was amazing. Yes, it was a materialistic item but it would last him in the long run, and it would especially help him in the future if he was still dead set on becoming a film maker.

The parents sat on the coffee table in front of the sofa, they were practically waiting to be opened, almost like they were calling out to you.

Eren looked you directly into the eyes, "You go first, please."

The grabbed the two bags and set them on the couch. Eren watched intently as you opened the first one. It was shaped in a rectangular form, it was hard because when you touched it, it almost made a knocking noise. You carefully took the wrapping off, the color of brown and a hook facing you. The side you were looking at was blank. You flipped it over to see a painting. It was a painting of the field your first date was at, the sun was setting and the hues of the sunset blended together in the background. Attached to the front of the painting was a small envelope.

A few weeks ago, you were complaining about how your walls were looking bare. You told Eren you wanted something to fill the empty walls, and judging by your reaction from when you first saw the place you went on a date at, Eren had the great idea of getting someone to paint the field.

Opening the envelope, you were greeted with atleast eight polaroids. Flipping through each one, it was of both you and Eren in the picture. Some were you just kissing his cheek, you and him out in public, and even you sleeping in some crazy position and Eren took a photo of it. Each picture had a date labeled on it, some being even really recent. Your heart felt like it was running laps whenever you recalled each memory. Every single one of them made you happy in that moment, and still do.

You flicked your eyes up to Eren and turned the painting around, showing it although he already knows what it looked like. Your mouth was open but somewhat into a huge grin. Eren looked back at you and let a laugh escape his lips. It was almost like you were showing it off it off to the world, but it was only the two of you.

You set the painting and the pictures down and picked up the next gift that was there. It was smaller, but as you picked it up you heard shuffling inside.

After opening the paper, one of those boxes that jewelry come in was the first thing you saw. You immediately recognized the name brand and endless possibilities of what was inside the box entered your mind.

This was the part where Eren's face really got red. This was kind of the make or break gift, he didn't know if he went overboard with how much he spent in this certain gift.

The box contained a silver necklace and at the end of it was your birthstone. You held it up and examined it, it was the correct birthstone and it was astonishing. The way the gem gleamed, and it looked slick and clean. Your eyes widened, this could've cost him a lot.

"Eren- I can't take this. It's too much." You looked back at the necklace, a frown casting upon your lips.

"Y/N, please?" Eren pulled down the collar of his shirt to reveal the same necklace you had on, it literally looked like and exact copy,but instead of your birthstone it was his. It caught you off guard extremely.

"Fine, but how much did you even spend on these?" You looked up with pleading eyes, hoping to atleast get a answer out of him.

"Uhm..let's just say it's a secret for now."

You  placed the necklace around your neck, hearing the little click it made whenever it got into its place. You got even more excited now that Eren was going to open his, eagerly he grabbed it and placed it in his lap. You wanted to take your phone out and capture this moment.

Eren cautiously opened the gift, digging his bare nails into the tape that held the wrapping paper in place. The paper fell off and Eren turned it over, so he could say why the box said.

Eren's heart stopped at the sight of it, his eyes gleamed and his head shot up and down, back to you and the box. Recently, Eren has been telling you about some of the film schools he would be applying to, and that he needed a new camera because the one he had was getting really old. This prompted you to get him a newer and high quality camera for him to use.

"Y/N!" Eren looked like he had just gotten the best news he's ever heard in a lifetime. He tore into the box and examined the camera, holding it up and inspecting everything about it. He set it down on the coffee table and leaned you towards him, kissing you. When he pulled away his expression was still in amazement and awe.

"I'm glad you like it, I wasn't sure which one to get you."

"Y/N, it's perfect." Eren took it back in his hands and pulled out the directions.

The remainder of the night was filled with more movies, trying to program Eren's camera, you hanging up with polaroids and the painting, and both of you falling asleep on the couch, side by side. You wish you could stay in that same memory forever, unfortunately you couldn't because the next day you left for Canada, once more.

——————
ok ok quick disclaimer there's gonna be a few time jumps just bc i feel like it really isn't important to go through every single day of y/n's life, i think i'm going to go the main highlights and some of the events that follow those events. so probably next chapter is going to be new years or around that time.

and don't get too comfortable..because in like a five chapters things won't look too pretty
-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
11.4K 171 5
"𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° boo...
63.3K 1.7K 19
Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena is the hot girl you've never seen before...
717K 29.7K 67
"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need to stop letting you change the topics."...