Extraterrestrial Romance (Bei...

By chu1luc

Shirayuri 'Yuri' Tsukumo is a bit of an introvert besides interacting with her friends. She is a good duelist... More

Information
Prolouge
Number Cards
A Lilly vs A Shark
Cracking the Code
Mask of Emotion pt 1
Mask of Emotion pt 2
Mask of Emotion pt 3
Crossing Wild Waters
The Number Hunter pt 1

The Lilly of Heartland City

1.1K 22 3
By chu1luc

In a house in Heartland City, a girl with dark blackish blue hair and red bangs that were sticking up was getting ready for class.

With her uniform on, she checked over what she needed.

Duel Gazer, Decks, books, and lunch is downstairs.

Though her face still looked tired.

'Something wrong milady?' A voice said put of nowhere.

"Oh yeah, sorry Lance. I've been having that dream again." Yuri said getting her shoes on.

A small version of Number 23 Lancelot was on her right shoulder nodding.

'The one with the strange gate? It's been more frequent now.' Another small spirit appears on her other shoulder, Number 29 Mannquin Cat. 'Can it mean something?'

'Maybe you can ask Crumble Logos? Maybe he can give some advice.' Said Number 26 Spaceway Octobypass as he floated in front of Yuri.

"You guys are right. I'll ask him once I get home after class. Let him know I need to talk with him." Yuri asked the Number monsters.

Yeah, Yuri can talk to Duel Monsters. In fact, all of her decks have spirits.

Ever since she was 7, she could hear them, though no one else could see or hear them.

Especially Number Cards.

Over the years, she had found 50 Number Cards, and befriended them.

"See ya Grandma, see ya Kari!" Yuri yelled as she took off through the door.
---------
The day passed as smoothly as it could for her.

Yuri was easily one of the popular kids, with her looks and brains, not that she'd care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 138 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
89K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
210K 433 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
226K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...