Epitome of Love

By pineapplesbeyellow

Another BeyNika for my loves More

R.N.B.
Come Through and Chill
Different
Love on the Brain
Feels
A Good Time
Searching
Attitude lessons 101
Love vs The Game
#1
Do it Again
Regret
TBH
Manipulation
Snakes in the Grass
Secrets Unfold
Chris
Everything Crashes Down
Home
Being Pregnant
Mysteries
Mourn
Health
Surpriseee

Update

2.1K 106 11
By pineapplesbeyellow

Nicki

My heart shattered watching my baby limp out of that building with a bag full of her belongings. Her left eye had a visible cut above it and she looked extremely agitated. I removed myself from the car, with the help of Lauren of course and caught up to Beyoncé before she could make it to the car.

"Baby." I broke down rubbing over her face, her eyes were dark she had been doing some thinking.

"I'm fine Nika, get in the car. I want to go home." She mumbled lowly placing her hand on the small of my back.

Lauren and I caught eyes concerned about her actions, she led the way back to the car with us trailing close behind her. The ride back home was peaceful, my baby laid on my chest and was out like a light. I couldn't help but to cry looking at the visible bruises all over her face and neck, she had one long scratch that just made my blood boil.

"I love you so much, we missed you daddy." I whispered in ear earning a slight smile from her in her sleep.

They were forced to release her after three days because they didn't have enough evidence to take her to trial and on top of that they found other evidence in my home yesterday which is why she's being released today. The detectives had already gotten the paperwork situated for whoever "confessed" whatever bullshit they concocted to get my baby locked up to cover up what they did to my brother.

Bey was on that paperwork like white on rice as soon as she got her hands on it. When we got to our temporary hotel for the night she showered and got dressed immediately trying to leave the room but both the baby and I disagreed .

"No please baby." I begged tears brimmed my eyes because I know she was up to no good and it scared me.

She sighed pecking my forehead followed by Blue's who was tucked by side asleep and next pecked my belly. "You know I have to do this baby I have to figure out what the fuck is going on. I just spoke to Detective Jones three days ago about another man in our home and now they're saying it's me. I got a hold of this paperwork and this black and white print don't lie so me and your fam about to do some math and blow some fucking heads off." I wasn't going, my baby JUST came home and now she's trying to get herself jammed up again.

"No you're in for the night Giselle, I'm not playing with you." I spoke firmly, I managed to yank her down to me by her shirt.

Her face instantly twisted up as she looked down at her shirt. "I just ironed this." She mumbled with a agitated look on her face.

I let it go smoothing her shirt back out for her. "I'm sorry baby but I can't have you out there tonight I have a bad feeling about this." I reached my right hand out to caress her face.

Her lips met mine and we shared a tongue kiss, our tongues glided against the other before she let out a raspy moan. "C'mere." That Texas accent made my pussy leak! not to mention the way her eyes poured into mine.

Carefully laying Blue down on the bed Beyoncé and I trailed off towards the bathroom, she locked the door behind us and was instantly all over me.

"What? I meant what I said and if you think you're about to change-." She roughly pulled me closer to her bending me over the sink.

"Man shut up and bend yo ass over." Something about the way those words rolled off her tongue had my pussy dripping!

I had nothing but a big t-shirt on and judging by that mischievous smirk she had on her face she knew it. She rolled it up to my mid section and pulled me back against her waist. My pussy collided with the cold surface of her Versace belt followed by her hard dick.

"I told you I had some business to handle but you trying to be difficult so I guess I got to handle you too." I bit my lip watching her release herself from her pants through the mirror.

It had been so long since we had sex it felt like, I was always horny and lately Bey couldn't keep up but wouldn't admit it. I dared not to say a word while she demanded her power at the moment nor did I try to stop her from pursuing me the way she pleased.

She think she's slick, about to serve me some good dick just to shut me up for a few hours wow! How trifling can one be.

She tapped the head of her dick at my entrance sliding it up against my slit to lather her tip in my arousal. The way she was looking down so focused on what she was doing made me want to just throw my ass at her, ugh! Too fine for her own good.

I watched as she slightly tipped forward I'm guessing to press her thumb down on herself before we both sighed in response to her sliding in. My neck instantly rolled back before I caught her eyes threw the mirror.

"Ohhh Beyy." I trailed off letting her have her way with me. I gasped as she pressed on my back and in seconds began abusing my cervix in the process.

"Talk that shit now." My poor little shirt was being pulled back and stretched out in the midst of Beyoncé's aggression.

My teeth caved into my bottom lip at her smooth yet powerful strokes, breath taking even. "Aagh fuck." I choked out resting my hand on her stomach, I just had to look back at her and let her know how good she felt fucking me like this.

"Yes yes baby keep going!" I screamed, I wanted to give this woman thirty thousand more babies it should be a crime to have dick this good.

Her hand harshly pressed into the middle of my back and she pulled me back even further on her dick. "Listen to this lil pussy talk for me." She cockily smirked and began hitting side strokes activating an immediate leg shake from me.

My eyes rolled and juices gushed from my valley with each stroke. "Shiiittttt." I screamed grabbing a tight hold on the sink.

"Say sorry." Beyoncé teased pulling both of my arms behind me to trap them in place, she loves putting me in positions like this knowing I can't do anything but whatever she's demanding at the moment.

"I'm so sorry daddy." I mumbled out in a single sentence, my face was damn near pressed into the mirror but being cautious of the baby Bey let me get comfortable again.

I was now facing her with my back rested against the mirror, she held one of my ankles in her hand and my neck with the other. "Put it back in." She instructed wanting to do nothing but kiss my lips.

As she crashed her lips into mine I eased the tip back into my creamy walls, the both of us moaned out while I pulled her closer to me. "I'm cumming!" I screamed as soon as she hit my spot, it was no use in holding it in because she was only going to stroke it out of me.

"I love you." She rasped looking down into my teary eyes, she knew exactly how to get me off ugh! 😩

The way her eyes became lazy each time she pushed through the thick muscles surrounding her dick made me want to fuck her back harder. "I love you daddy!" I gasped, as soon as I said that her thumb landed on my clit going in circular motions.

My mouth went wide at the new sensation. "Mhm I got you now." She teased intensifying her strokes, I could feel her making them more precise as I held her waist.

"Babbyyy shit!" She always knew how to make me feel good and I hated her black ass for it.

Before I knew it she was tucking me in right beside Blue, too exhausted to even debate I captured her juicy fruit flavored lips and allowed her to go on her missions for the night.

Beyonce

Wayne and OG sat in front of me, notes laid out as well as two laptops open. I had them working on stuff while I was in the pin just to stay on top of whoever is trying to get at me.

"What y'all got for me?" I asked smiling ready to get down to the bottom of it.

Two pictures were thrown down in front of me of a familiar someone, I couldn't put my finger on it. "Themon Brantley, work with ole gay ass Drake." OG laughed, it was comical because Drake didn't stop.

"What about him?" I was confused, why did he kill Caiah?

"Got rid of him yesterday, pits ate good but we got a confession from him. That name in black and white print on that paper in your hand is his government name."

I looked down at the paper, Carlos Jenkins.

"Themon followed you down to the station when you went to see the detectives to speak on the situation. One of the officers in that room with you actually worked for Drake and had audio set up so that they could hear the conversation." Wayne stopped there only for his father to pick up his sentence.

"The head Detective, Jones the main one that was questioning you at the station he wasn't originally in on the plan. He was blackmailed into it by the officer working for Drake because he saw that they had enough evidence on Themon to arrest him and go to trial and not enough evidence on you but in this case they tried to use him as the witness to this fucked up story they came up with to cover up for him for 50k." He stopped there before clearing his throat.

"But what the fuck did Themon want from me? I'm not even familiar with dude, and the audio and camera set ups??" I asked.

"Themon admitted that he did that too, apparently Drake and his crew were creeping through y'all's house alot while it was empty. He got 200k on your head Bey."

I sat back on the couch defeated, how could I let this slip through my fingers? How did I fail to protect my family like this?

"He admitted that he wasn't after Nicki's brother he was after you but Caiah doubled back home that day and it was just a wrong place at the wrong time type situation for him." Wayne explained further more making my heart sink.

"That means he took a bullet for you BK." OG expressed, my heart was heavy how would I tell Nicki this?

"Oh and that lil bitch Caiah was fucking on let my sister know she got to check her ass. Drake's boy said that's his little sister and he knew Caiah was fucking her for a minute now which is another watch they had on y'all."

I sighed putting my head in my hands trying to take everything in. "This too much man."

Wayne shook his head cleaning his gun off. "You was slipping BK, I think you needed this to get you back on your grind. Drake caught you slipping for real but guess what, we got something for that."

My blood was boiling, should've killed him when I had the chance to.

"And while we're sitting here, who the fuck did that to your face?" Wayne asked observing my bruises.

"A guard, probably was bribed by Drake's people." I shook my head, the guards treated me like I killed their mom.

He shook his head, "Yeah it's definitely going down, we got all the information we need now we have to put something together."

I agreed. "Nicki don't want me in on it just a heads up so don't mention what we have going on to her. She wouldn't let me leave I had to..never mind." I almost forgot who was in front of me.

OG glared at me while Wayne laughed at the interaction. "You gone be able to protect her when the time comes?" He asked making me slightly agitated.

Everybody treated me like I can't hold my own when I damn sure know I can, I'm the only female in the trap so they look down on me a lot.

"Of course that's my baby's mother." I stated, I would die behind my family.

(Next Morning) Omniscient

Beyoncé was in for a rude awakening this morning after Nicki realized she had tricked her into leaving for the night. Even though Beyoncé was able to prove her whereabouts through Wayne and OG, a pregnant Onika didn't give a damn when her baby's mother was coming in at 3 in the morning.

All three of them sat in front of her looking into their laps as she fussed at them. "Now every time I turn around it's some bullshit going on with this fucking gang mess! Daddy I don't like it." She ended crossing her arms over the other, this whole interaction made Bey realize why she acts so spoiled.

Bryan (OG) sighed but nodded his head in agreement. "I know it's a lot princess and I'm trying to steer the focus off of the gang and to you and the baby but we have to take care of business first before we just put everything on hold."

Nicki threw her hands up in frustration. "So what am I supposed to do? Just sit around and let my baby drive herself crazy just for some get back while I'm six months pregnant with HER damn child."

That's it, Beyoncé decided that was enough. Nicki was putting way too much stress on her and the baby and she wasn't liking that. She stood up from Bryan's living room couch and went for Nicki who was still on a rant.

"Stop, look at me." She told her grabbing her face to make Nicki look at her, her other hand held her belly bump.

Nicki instantly succumbed to her demanding tone. "Yes?" Her big brown eyes looked up at Beyoncé.

"You think I would let something happen to you and my babies? Huh Onika? You know I've always promised to protect you, I do apologize for disobeying you last night but like your dad said we got business to take care of. Until this shit gets taken care of I need you to just be by my side, be my lady like I need you to be. Don't be mad at me when I need to go on my late night missions because you know I'm doing this for us." Their eyes never left eachother's and all Nicki could do was shy up and nod her head.

"We good now?" Beyoncé asked pulling Nicki into her by her waist, she loved to feel her belly bump push up against her.

"Yes but you're still in trouble for leaving me last night." She stated resting her chin on Bey's chest.

They pecked each other's lips twice before Onika was satisfied enough to end her debate. She sighed in defeat, "Well can y'all at least call me in the middle of these stupid ass late night missions so I can know y'all are safe?"

They all agreed.

•••••

I'M BACK GUYS!!

I hope y'all didn't forget about me or the book 🥺😕

Comment comment!!>> how do you feel about this update?

This was really just something slight to work up to the bigger plot!! Stay tuned for the dramatics chiilleeee 🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 21.5K 44
TeacherXStudent Onika G!P
280K 4.9K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncรฉ Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N
119K 6.1K 37
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š