Don't Fade Away: A Solangelo...

fandom-trashhhh tarafından

Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. Aft... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Dreams
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: What Does it Mean?
Chapter 5: Nico's Birthday
Chapter 6: The Return of Mr. D
Chapter 7: Testing Confidence
Chapter 8: What Would You Do Without Me?
Chapter 9: Doctor's Orders
Chapter 10: In Memory Of
Chapter 11: Familiar Faces, Familiar Places
Chapter 12: Hell Hotel
Chapter 13: Rosemary
Chapter 14: Home
Chapter 15: Shared Experiences
Chapter 16: Fate
Chapter 17: A Shocking Claim
Chapter 18: Moving Cabins
Chapter 19: Valentine's Day
Chapter 21: Texas Trip
Chapter 22: Meaningful Chats
Chapter 23: The City
Chapter 24: Back to Camp
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Nail Polish and TV
Chapter 27: Confrontation
Chapter 28: Breaking News
Chapter 29: The Hedges
Chapter 30: Break-In
Chapter 31: It's Coming Back
Chapter 32: Resurfacing Memories
Chapter 33: A Tug in the Gut
Chapter 34: Introducing Estelle
Chapter 35: Aftermath
Chapter 36: The Escape
Chapter 37: Fairness
Chapter 38: Band-aids
Chapter 39: Ringing Ears
Chapter 40: Stages of Grief
Chapter 41: Stay With Me
Chapter 42: Breaking the News
Chapter 43: The Oracles
Chapter 44: Jason's Funeral
Chapter 45: Fading Away
Chapter 46: Back Online
Chapter 47: Camp Jupiter
Chapter 48: May I Have This Dance?
Chapter 49: Hunter Reyna
Chapter 50: Diagnosis
Chapter 51: Voices and Glowsticks
Chapter 52: Piper's Visit
Chapter 53: Remnants of a Life
Chapter 54: PTSD
Chapter 55: America
Chapter 56: Six Months
Chapter 57: Rachel's Parting
Chapter 58: Escapees
Chapter 59: Wherever You Go, I'll Follow
Chapter 60: The First Day of Summer
Chapter 61: Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 20: Tattoos

1.1K 36 121
fandom-trashhhh tarafından

"Will." Cecil whispered to Will who was walking past the Hermes cabin.

"What is it?" Will asked.

Cecil glanced out the door of the Hermes cabin. He looked around like he was trying to make sure that no one was watching. He bolted out the door towards Will and tugged on Will's arm. "Just come with me! Hurry!" He hissed.

"Um, okay?" Will walked into the Hermes cabin and looked around at Alice, Julia, Connor, and Cecil. Alice and Julia were standing next to a bed that Connor was laying on, and Alice had an object in her hand that she was using on Connor like a pen. It looked like....a tattoo pen. It was a tattoo pen!

"Where did you guys get a tattoo pen?" Will asked.

Julia shrugged. "Stole it from the store."

"No, we didn't." Alice said. "Our mom owns a tattoo shop, I stole it from her."

"Like that's any better." Julia commented.

"Anyways." Alice ignored her. "I know how to do some basic tattoos. I just found it at the bottom of my bag earlier. I forgot I brought it with me."

Connor groaned next to her. "Oh, relax." She told him. "You've been in two wars, you can handle a tattoo."

"Okay, why am I here?" Will wondered.

"Because Cecil wanted you to be a part of this." Julia said. "You're like, his closest friend besides Lou."

"We'll give you a free tattoo if you keep quiet." Alice added. "And your boyfriend, too."

"Are you sure you can do it properly? It won't get an infection or anything?"

"You won't. I've done this before."

"Okay, sure. That sounds fun."

"So you won't tell anyone?" Julia asked.

"Of course not. Unless there are injuries."

Will found Nico sitting outside his cabin reading. "Hey, Nico. Do you want a tattoo?"

Nico stared at him. "What?"

"The Hermes cabin has a tattoo machine. Alice asked if we wanted to get a tattoo."

He raised an eyebrow. "Okay. For one, I know that you can't get a tattoo until you're 18. I know because I tried to get a tattoo when I was 12. And second, you want a tattoo?"

"Yeah, sounds fun!"

"You want to get a tattoo illegally? Besides making my birth certificate, when did you start doing illegal stuff?"

"It isn't the first time, Nico. I usually only do illegal stuff when it's necessary, though."

Nico stood up. "Okay, then. Let's go get tattoos."

Once they got back to the Hermes cabin, Cecil quickly shut the cabin door. "Nico, you can't tell anybody, okay?"

"Well, duh." Then he looked at Will. "What are you getting?"

"Probably the sun."

"I would say that that's super cliche, but I'm getting a skull with a crown."

"You already know what you're getting?" Will asked.

"I told you, I've wanted to get a tattoo since I was 12."

"Okay, do you have an idea on where to get it?"

Nico looked like he was thinking. "I actually don't know."

"We should get them in the same spot!" Will said.

"What? Why?"

"I think that would be cool! Come on, Nico! It's our first tattoo! We should get them in the same spot as each other!"

"Let's say I agree to this." Nico said. "Where would we get them?"

"I always wanted a chest tattoo."

Nico raised an eyebrow. "Really? Have you now?"

"Let's do it, okay?"

Nico rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine. You'll go first, though."

Connor sat up. On his back was the Hermes symbol. Why was everyone getting tattoos relating to their godly parent?

"Who's next?" Alice asked, looking between Will and Nico.

"You're up." Nico said, elbowing him.

Will gulped and layed down on the bed, facing the ceiling. He told Alice that he wanted a stylized sun on his pectoral, and he described it to her. As soon as the tattoo gun touched his body, he yelped. It felt like a bee sting.

Nico sat down next to him, while Cecil kept watch at the door, and made sure that the curtains in the windows were closed.

"How does it feel?" Nico asked.

"Like multiple bee stings." Will said. "It's not too bad, though."

"I don't think I've ever had a bee sting before." Nico admitted.

"Really? Huh. I've had at least 5."

After who knows how long, it was finally done. Alice gave him a mirror, and he saw the tattoo. The ink was black, and the sun had cool designs. He thought it was really nice.

Alice wrapped the tattoo in a bandage, she briefed him on the do's and don'ts of healing a tattoo, and everything he needed to do and know. She gave him medicine for the pain, and ointment to apply twice a day once the bandage came off in 24 hours. Now it was Nico's turn.

Nico layed down on the bed and took his shirt off. "Same spot as Will. A skull with a crown." He described it, and Alice touched the pen down to his skin. He didn't even flinch at the contact.

"Does it hurt?" Will asked.

Nico shrugged. "Not really. I've felt way worse pain. I'm actually surprised. A lot of people talk about how painful getting tattoos are, and they're wrong."

"Well, it's different for everyone. Plus, some people have a higher pain tolerance than others."

Once his tattoo was finished, Nico stood up and wrapped the tattoo himself. He put his shirt back on, and the 2 of them left the cabin.

"I really like your tattoos." Cecil told them.

"Are you going to get one?" Will asked him.

"I haven't decided yet, actually."

After they got to the Hades cabin, Will freaked out. "Oh my gods, I got a tattoo!"

"Announce it to the whole world, would you?"

"It's just, it's so cool! I have a tattoo!" Then he stopped, he felt his eyes going wide and his face growing pale. "What is my mom going to say?"

Nico smirked. "You didn't think of that before?"

"Not really, no."

"You're such an idiot, Solace."

"You agreed! That makes you just as much of an idiot as me!"

"No it doesn't, because I don't have a mother that's alive to care. And I know Hades wouldn't care."

Will crossed his arms. "Oh, yeah? What about Sally, then?"

Nico paused. "Well, we don't see her very often. Plus, she isn't my mom."

"She basically has adopted you by now."

"I don't know about that..."

"She wants you there for the birth of her child, Nico." Will argued.

"She wants you to deliver her, though!"

"Because I've delivered a baby before!"

"Well, fine, whatever. She doesn't have to know. It's not like I ever take my shirt off."

Will smiled and held up two fingers. "I've seen you shirtless twice. Today, and when I took care of you in the infirmary."

Nico rolled his eyes but smiled. "Shut up."

"I'm just so happy that we got tattoos!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

34.4K 1.2K 28
Will and Nico didn't talk often. They had that small skirmish during that one war, a small argument afterwards, and then they didn't talk to each oth...
120K 3.3K 40
Three days in the infirmary. That's many how full days Nico will have with Will. They both want a connection between each other, but are too nervous...
128K 4K 25
{COMPLETED} \ I suck at descriptions so here is a preview for you! I hope you like it! Will is a prince and Nico is the kingdom's thief. Enjoy! / WPO...
510K 14.4K 64
Nico di Angelo had been shunned by his father, King Hades, for two years after he came out and told him he's gay. Since then, the young boy lived two...