Kaine vs Trell

By B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... More

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
7⚫
8⚫
9⚫
10⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
13⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
19⚫
20⚫
21⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
28⚫
29⚫
30⚫
31⚫
32⚫
33⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
34⚫
35⚫
36⚫

22⚫

4.2K 133 73
By B_too_drippy

Kaine

"Nigga so I get to this girl crib and she sitting there naked and she ain't shave so she got a whole bush covering her coochie"Trey explained.

"So what...bush no bush I'll still hit"I shrugged.

"Nah bruh I'm talking about a big bush like I could tie ponytails on that"He said making scorey laugh.

"You niggas childish"I laughed too shaking my head.

My phone rang,I pulled it out and answered without looking who calling.

"Wassup".

"Hello am I speaking to Mr Knights?"a lady asked.

"Yeah".

"Great you speaking to Ms Jael, Kaisha and Kaire's teacher, Ms Reigns hasn't picked them up yet"She spoke damn she sound like a kid and she kinda sound familiar.

"You sound like a  kid you sure you thier teacher"I mumbled lowly.

"Excuse me sir what?"she questioned.

"Nothing...I'm on the way"I said as I got up.

"Where you going"Trey asked.

"I'm going to pick up the kids"I said searching for my car keys in my pockets "ion understand why Tarji ain't pick them up yet ion een know where she at"I shook my head.

"There go Kaine playing Captain save a hoe"Scorey joked.

"You niggas is dumb"I said before leaving.

I drove to thier lil school.....I be speeding so I got there in less than 10 minutes.

I climbed out my car and walked towards them.

"I'm so sorry I thought my girl was getting them"I said to their teacher Ms Jael.

"Uh- are you sure you suppose to be Mr Knights"she questioned making me look at her like she dumb.

"What you mean"I asked her.

"Daddy"Kaire cheesed coming towards me.

I picked both her and Kaisha up then I put them in the car.

I walked back to Ms Jael.

"Once again I'm sorry"I apologised.

"Don't you remember me?"she asked me...

"Nah"I shook my head.

"It's me Lamira we use to be neighbours"she said.

Now I see who she is..that lil quiet girl that I had a lil love interest with but she moved out like 6 years ago damn she look unrecognisable shit she had that lil glow thing.

But she was older than me by a year but back then I just wanted to hit.

"Wassup Shawty"I nodded at her.

"Nothing"she shrugged "I've just been teaching and all".

"Oh I see how you been"I asked her leaning against the wall...

"Why you asking me that"she asked tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I ain't seen you in a long ass time"I shrugged.

"Uncle Kaine can we go now?"Kaisha yelled from the car with her tiny ass voice.

"Yeah I'll be right there just a minute"I said.

"I mean you did break my heart"Lamira pressed her lips together.

"Mane you knew it was no strings attached why we talking about the past anyway".

"Yea you right..about your kids,Kaire is very sweet girl she likes to explore and examine everything and she's very creative,Kaisha on the other hand she's shy but talks a lot once she gets to know a new person,she's one of my everyday bright faces"Kamira said as I nodded.

"Aight have a good day Mira"I said as she looked at me with a small smile.

I got into the car,I knew I had to fetch Kaija.

I drove to Kaija's school..she was chillen there with a couple of friends.

I waited for her to turn to look at car so she could see we was here but this girl eyes stay in one place jumping her from the back would be easy.

I got out the car and walked to her and her friends.

"Kaija come on"I mumbled tapping her shoulder.

She turned around looking surprised "where's my sister".

"Ion even know".

"Okay"she turned to her friends" I'll see y'all tomorrow".

They nodded then we went to the car.She got in the front since the kids were in the back.

"You say you don't where Tarji is?"Kaija asked as I nodded.

"That's unusual..she's always on time and if she was held back she would have called and told me".

That's when I started suspecting that sum was wrong.

"When I went to Trey's I went out through the entrance not the exit.. so we gotta check on that side of the crib"I mumbled to myself.

"Where's mommy"Kaire asked.

"Mommy?....She's just running some errands"I lied.

Kaija turned on the Radio and young wild free came on.

"So what we get drunk so what we smoke weed we're just having fun we don't care who sees"The kids sang making stop the car quick as hell.

"What y'all say"I squinted my eyes.

"Kaija keeps playing it around the house"Kaisha snitched.

"And she said we should sing it to you and mommy when we older"Kaire added.

I turned to her "what the fuck is you teaching these kids".

"Kaine you really need to loosen up like you too strict"she mumbled.

"Are you also like this around Tarji"she questioned.

"Mind yo business"I shook my head trying not to laugh cause I ain't no where near strict she just don't know me yet.

"You so sour like chill we know you is a dad but yeen have to act like one you 20 or sum acting like you 35"she mumbled.

"Kaija stop talking".

"Aight okay"she said sitting back in her seat.

I drove them back home then I parked the car in the Garage.

"Make em food"I said to Kaija.

"Okay whatever"she playfully rolled her eyes.

I walked to the entrance part of the house...from a distance I could see her car well my car. I jogged towards it.

The door was opened...the car keys was on the seat...something was wrong.

Tarji

"So are you ready to confess"Karasha asked me in the kitchen while she chopped up the poor carrots savagely.

"Haven't I made obvious...haven't I made it clear"I sang.

I've been annoying Kaines mama ever since she tied me up here because she's delusional as hell.

"Bitch if you don't stop singing in my house".

"I told you I didn't kill King"I said "just let me go".

"You will admit"she said getting all up in face.

No wonder why Kaine is crazy...I mean look at his parents....these muhfuckers crazy.

"I thought you hated King"I said trying to slip my hands out of the cuffs but they was too tight.

"Exactly you thought"she said pulling out a gun.

Oooh shit done got real.

"Before you kill me I wanna see my daughter"I said cause I knew she had no idea about Kaire.

"What daughter"she questioned.

"You know if you do shoot me and I die..you will be the reason why your granddaughter grows up without a mother".

She dropped her gun and smiled...damn she crazy.

"I have a granddaughter?...I've been wishing for grandkids for the longest thank you thank you"she pecked my cheeks "let me call Kaine and ask him why he ain't tell me about the new born baby"

Oop she 4.

"Yeah let me speak to him"I smiled.

"Ofcourse....take it, call him and tell him I want to see her"she smiled back at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.1K 42
ta·boo /təˈbo͞o,taˈbo͞o/ noun a social custom prohibiting or forbidding discussion of a particular practice or forbidding association with a particul...
174K 8.1K 42
©︎𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎-𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 [COMPLETED] Her semi-perfect life was ruined when a deranged, mentally ill individual grows an unhealthy obse...
655K 15.6K 62
𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖? 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
19.3K 1.2K 75
SURVIVAL SEASON 2. [TEASER AVAILABLE] PLEASE READ SURVIVAL PART 1 BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THIS STORY!!!