MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me

9.1K 271 271
By JaneNola

Jules Martin

I need a cold fucking shower! Luna disappeared into the bathroom for probably a nice hot rinse, while I unpacked our stuff. I chuckled when I found the dress she was talking about, the thin straps, the backless cut, the same silk as my bedsheets, only in black. With a smirk I draped the dress over my bed where it would be waiting for her to put it on.

Not long after that she reappeared, her hair straight and as silk looking as her dress, her makeup, just perfect, the bruises around her nose barely visible, and her smile, I was weak. I had no words to describe the way she stood fully naked at the threshold of the bathroom, smirking at me like it was one fine invite. Fuck she takes the teasing to another level.

Since she was my perfectly stunning girlfriend standing there I allowed myself to stare, leaning my back into my dresser, because my knees were going weak. "I'll let you get dressed." I smirked when I fully had taken in the sight and I couldn't take it anymore, on the brink of smudging the lipstick off her face.

"Don't think so." She chuckled and grabbed my hand with her good one when I passed her. "You're gonna watch." Oh please, help me. She put me right at the edge of the bed and I was in for a show. "Stay right here." She gazed at me, smirked too, and all I could do was adore every inch of her, every freckle on her skin, every word of ink going down her spine, when she turned her back to me. I watched her fish some thongs from her suitcase, and I guess that was it for the underwear part. My cheeks burned bright when I watched her slide them over her smooth legs. My dick would have gotten tauntingly hard if it ever went soft. He had been pressing into the front of my sweats ever since we walked into my room, and definitely didn't go down at the sight of that dress on my bed and the thought of her under the shower, or naked in front of me. The blood rushed straight to my tip the second she pulled the strings of her panties high over her hips and my mouth for sure parted. I swallowed, out of breath by just watching her.

"Lu, you're driving me crazy. You know t-t-that right?"

"I know, that's the whole point." She smirked when stepping between my legs, my eyes wandering over her chest, her nipple just lining up with my mouth. Nothing could prepare me for when she grabbed my hands and made me cup her breasts, a raw growl leaving me.

"You weren't k-k-kidding with the whole making me suffer huh?" I groaned when I felt her nipples harden against my palms. The entire room went up in flames when she lowered herself on my lap, not much covering her. "Aw, fuck." I cursed as she was keying me up badly, my heartbeat hammering inside my throat and definitely inside my pants.

She smirked as she threw her arms around my neck. "You like it."

"I love it." I coaxed, inching closer to get a taste of that sparkly lip gloss. My hands moved down her sides onto her hips, pressing her hard into my lap. I pushed my hips up as the thought of being inside her drove me crazy. I knew it would only make me lust more if I'd kiss her, but I couldn't hold back anymore, my lips brushing over hers. First soft and loving, then hard and possessive. I was met with the same unworldly passion as her teeth nibbled on my bottom lip. An instant moan roamed through her throat when I pressed her into my lap once more. "Sounds like you love it just as much." I said confidently and made her moan again and again. My fingers skimmed along her lacy thongs from behind, darting my fingertips against her the damp fabric.

"Now you're making me suffer." She whimpered, her fingers holding on tightly to my hair. I smirked, doing it again, tracing the lace between her legs.

"I know." I whispered into her ear. Her legs then spread apart so much the lace couldn't even cover her anymore. Fucking hell. "You're so wet I can just," I paused, the tip of my finger circling her entrance under the sound of her whimpering. "Slide in." I groaned when I pushed a finger into her wet core and it undoubtingly took her breath away. "That's it." I whispered once more, sliding my finger out slowly before thrusting a second one inside. "Moan for me baby." I grunted softly into the side of her face, while teasing her out of her mind. "Enough suffering?" I asked, while I felt her walls clench my fingers.

"Yes." She slammed herself down into my hand. "Yes! You better stop now before you make me look fucked at the dinner table." She was barely able to speak as everything she said sounded like an needy whisper.

"You sure you want to stop, you seem to enjoy this." My smirk pressed into the side of her face while I kept pumping in and out of her slowly.

"I am, fuck I am." She breathed riding my hand hard like she wanted me to add another finger and make her come right now. "But yeah sure." She lifted herself up and I felt my fingers no longer filling her.

"I would say good girl, but I know w-what you're think right now, and that's far f-f-rom innocent." I pecked her lips without wiping the smirk off my face.

She sat back down in my lap, while I pulled the strings on her hip a little higher, my coated fingers hot and slick as they caressed her skin. I had those blue eyes on me and witnessed them roll into the back of her head. "You're right. You're fucking me in French right now." She pushed herself into me and sudden groan couldn't be avoided.

"Ah. T'es sûre? Je ne t'ai pas encore entendu crier mon nom." I chuckled, biting down on my smirk as a sparkle lit up her eyes. She's melting for that French stuff.

"I didn't get that, but the smirk on your face tells me your baguette is excited for tonight." Oh my...

"Lu, my baguette? Really?" I pulled my brows up at her, and she pressed her lips trying to hold back another comment, but that was to no avail.

"I'm being generous, I could have said croissant." She instantly pressed her lips once more, trying not to laugh at my face and that's when I completely burst out in laughter.

"You're too damn funny." I rolled my eyes at her. "I need to t-t-teach you some other words than baguette and croissant or you'll never get any further than ordering le petit déjeuner."

"That's breakfast huh?" I nodded, surprised. "How about you teach me all about dessert?" I was falling for that grin, her eyes playful, her lips still swollen from kissing me hard.

"Not right now, if you don't want t-t-to show up at t-t-the dinner table looking freshly fucked." I smirked and she stepped of my lap with an adorable pout on her lips.

"Worst possible first impression." She shook her head, grabbing her dress off the bed. Time for that cold shower.

"You couldn't make a bad impression if your tried baby." I smiled on my way to the bathroom, but then turned around, leaning into the doorpost. I felt my lips part as I watched her slip on that dress, the fabric perfectly draped over her body. So damn gorgeous.

"Now you're staring at me Martin." She chuckled, reminding me of that one time I caught her staring while I was getting dressed in front of her, well before the dating stage. The way she rolled onto to her stomach to stop being tempted to look, was just so too adorable.

"Not the f-first time." I smirked at her before dispreading into the bathroom, finally getting rid of that semi hard on that was still torturing me and I didn't plan to have dinner with. I stared at her a lot actually, and I admired her every single time.

Thank god Luna threw some sort of cream colored chiffon blouse over her shoulders to cover up a little more, giving her fancy look that little touch of Luna, sexy, damn sexy, but also cute. It was the first time she had worn heels in my presence and to my surprise I liked her small and tall. Only my neck explicitly thanked me for those extra inches. I dressed up nicely too, black dress pants and shirt, my hair a mess but I liked it that way. I like it better with a cap, but once in a while I just need to part with it. She smiled at me as I stood in front of her, the twinkle in her eyes already setting the mood for the rest of the night. I took her hand and dragged her to an empty kitchen, mom not ready yet, as she was taking her time, and dad... I didn't know where he went.

"Are you nervous?" I frowned at Luna with a smirk as I saw her fidget with the end of her sleeve and chew on her bottom lip.

"Yes. What if they don't like me." She pouted.

Throwing my arm around her shoulder and pulling her into my chest I whispered, "My parents already l-love you. Don't worry I saw the look on their f-faces when we walked in."

"Okay check. But I'm mostly scared to meet your sister. Is she a Serena or a Blair?" She widened her eyes, looking up at me right when I heard the elevator doors slide open.

"You're about to find out." I smirked quickly kissing her while I heard Céline approach, talking erratically into her phone as per usual.

"Pray for me." Luna nudged me with wide eyes, as my sister talked way too fast to understand a single word, and those words sounded louder and louder. One minute we heard her voice, the next we saw her face too, a bunch of shopping bags in one hand, her phone in the other. Sixteen and maxing mom's credit card, also as per usual.

Céline's mouth fell wide open and lost all her words as she saw Luna and I in the middle of the kitchen. "I got to call you back! I need to ask my brother's girlfriend a million questions. The first one where she bought that dress! I need it!!" She nearly screamed into the phone before hanging up and dropping her shopping bags. "Oh my god! Jules!" She screamed while running into the kitchen and flying into my arms like a hurricane. "I missed you!" She held me tighter and she was going to kill me if she squeezed me a little more. I have always been close with my sister. I used to be close with my brother too, but I guess he ruined that all my himself.

"Céce, you might w-w-want to let me breathe." I hugged her while pretending to gasp for air. "You haven't changed a bit? Still shopping with mom's money?" I smirked at her while she let go of the chokehold she had been holding me in.

"I'm sixteen. I don't have a job." She rolled her eyes. "Talking about shopping..." She turned to Luna who was looking terrified and cute. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your girlfriend, so I can properly ask her where I can buy that dress." She smirked, titling her head sideways, batting her eyelashes at me.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Céce, this is Luna. Luna, this is my annoying little sister Céline." I tried to be formal. "Happy?" I cocked a brow at Céline, then at Luna.

"Very." Céline snapped at me with a smirk. "Are we going to hug? Or are you socially awkward?" She addressed Luna.

Céline oh my god.

"Do you want to know where I bought this dress, or not?" Luna scrunched her nose, sounding like her sassy self, and I loved her as she killed the tension in the air and pulled my sister in for a hug.

"Uhm, yes!" Céline laughed and I was now a witness to Luna and Céline bonding more in the first two seconds of meeting than Evelyn ever tried over the year or so we were together.

I decided to let the girls chat while grabbing something to drink from the fridge. Not without looking back at the both of them smiling and Céline making sure to advertise drinking tea to my girlfriend. I grabbed some orange juice, drinking straight from the carton. "Jules!" Dad snapped behind me and I nearly chocked. "Take a damn cup." He rolled his eyes with a smirk, knowing he would have done the same thing.

"Isn't that what mom always tells you?" I cough on the orange juice as some of it spilled into the wrong side of my throat. Thanks dad.

"True." He laughed and being around my dad was always like looking into a mirror, only older, with a stubble and some of his dark hair getting grayer on the sides. We were almost the same height, same width too as he never stopped working out after his hockey career. Mom definitely joked about being the one to make the money and my dad let her. After being a decent hockey player he became an even better coach, at a local high school and not once does he brag about his head appearing in the newspapers as both player and coach of the year. I have some large footsteps to follow, yeah no pressure. "How's hockey going?"

"As if you don't know? I bet you and m-m-mom follow the game online every single time." I smirked while grabbing a glass from the cupboard and this time pouring the orange juice. "She always knows the d-d-details w-whenever I call h-h-her." I stuttered terribly this time and the hurt flashed through my dad's eyes. I know. It's still bad! I thought it was getting better.

"Still...," He fell silent.

"Stuttering? Well, you heard me, didn't you?" I was frustrated all of a sudden, angry even, that since I left, nothing had changed with the stutter situation. I could tell my dad was feeling the same way, frustrated. "I'm sorry." I said, my gaze low. "I just,"

"Jules," He shook, looking worried and he as a hockey player had seen it happen way too often. Team mates getting concussions, over and over until they had some sort of brain damage. Some worse than others... He even had a few good ones over the years, but I guess he was with the lucky ones and I was stuck with the sad twenty percent of those who probably never recover. "It's not your fault."

"Yeah, still sucks though." I gritted though my teeth and as if Luna could feel me getting agitated with myself, her gaze connected with mine. Concern, that was what her eyes held for me, apart from the love that was always there. "It f-f-fucking s-sucks." I said again, looking at my dad who obviously didn't know how to hold himself as he heard me struggle.

"I know." He tried while watching me open the fridge.

"No you don't." I just snapped, slamming the fridge door shut. "I'm sorry." I clenched my jaw as the frustration wasn't going anywhere. "I'm s-sorry okay. I'm just. I don't know how to deal with it sometimes." Felt my voice break, while my eyes fell on Luna once more. "She makes it better, dad." I bit on my bottom lip, trying to hide the way it was quivering, my eyes watering at the corners. "She makes everything better." I smiled, swallowing away all the hurt I held onto when it came to my stutter. The sight of her smiling at my sister, instantly calmed me down and dad chuckled for some reason. "What?"

"I used to look at your mom like that." He smirked before his face turned towards my mom walking down the stairs, all dressed up. "Still do." He muttered.

"Gross." I laughed, while watching my mom smile back at him. As much as I looked like my dad, Céline was the spitting image of my mother. Honey blonde hair, soft green eyes, always the center of attention, imagine the two of them on a shopping trip to Paris...

Once at the dining table in the living room everything just fell into place. I sat next to Luna, my hand occasionally brushing the inside of her thigh, all while she tried to keep a straight face. My sister asked Luna anything she could think of and my mom and dad were just acting like the lovebirds they always seemed to be. All of that, and we hadn't even started to eat yet. "Céce, let Luna breathe, you're overwhelming h-h-her." I said, taking a sip of wine.

"No, she isn't." Luna smiled at me, going straight back to talking to Céline.

"Fine ignore me." I chuckled, craving a little attention, and she heard me as she snuck her hand under de table to find mine. Her thumb brushed along my skin and my mind wandered to my happy place, until all of that abruptly came to a halt. My happy place got destroyed as my anger made me squeeze her hand, the elevator doors sliding open to reveal the two people who hurt me the most. "What's this?" I gritted through my teeth, nodding at my mom. She tilted her head in pity, while I heard his voice, saw his face, and witnessed his hand around her shoulder. This is a joke, right? Some sick twisted joke.

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Not him and her!! Did you like this chapter? Let me know what you thought and inspire some of the drama that's bound to happen.

🌙 Thoughts on what might happen next?

⭐️ So meet another part of our CAST. I present to you

Céline Martin

Sixteen, spoiled sunshine, and living the Gossip Girl life shopping with her mom's credit card. Boys love her, girls want to be her. Her hero? Her big brother, and she'll go to the end of the world to protect him if she needs to. And safe to say, if a guy ever breaks her heart, Jules will make sure to break him for her.   

Gabriel Martin

If rich and cocky had a face it would be Gabriel Martin. He has it all, the looks, the wallet, the girl, the Law degree, but is he happy. Can he enjoy all the parties en the good luxury life if he knows he single handed ruined his relationship with favourite person. Does the guilt catch up with him, or is he really as stonde cold and careless as he comes across.

Evelyn Richards

She's beautiful, she's smart, she never worked a day in her life, and she doesn't have to. The fashion, the guys, the red wine, she likes life the way it treats her, good and in her favor. But how long will life be that generous. There must be a time Karma catches up with her.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.2K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
313K 9K 32
Logan Romano took the NHL like a hurricane- dark and brooding. With his natural talent, brute force and sheer determination, he goes completely unch...
75.3K 1.3K 19
#2 in the carolina colts series dimitri & nadia's story ~ his eyes focus on my lips briefly as he whispers "why do we always end our time together li...
13.7K 231 21
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...