Not The Same Person (Kitsune...

Hena_Samu tarafından

⚠️SLOW UPDATE/ON HIATUS⚠️ What if Naruto is actually smart but pretends to be stupid? What if Naruto has been... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
.....
🙇🏻‍♀️
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(„• ֊ •„)♡
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chapter 25
Explanation (Read this to understand it!)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 23

2.5K 71 18
Hena_Samu tarafından

Hello! I know I'm late publishing a new chapter, but I can't do anything about it. I was sick last week, but now I'm fine. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!😁

Oh yeah, forgive me if this chapter is boring or short

____________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry for bothering you, Naruto. But I need to talk to you." said Shizune. Naruto looked at her as he leaned against the wall.

"What is it?"

"I don't want you to misunderstand about lady Tsunade...... and also about the necklace......"

"What is it? Tell me everything you know about her." Naruto said. He looked at Shizune curiously

"Before, she wasn't like that. She was a kind person who loved the village. But she changed...."

"What happened?"

"It's all because of that day...... the day when she lost her dreams, her love and her hopes. All that was left was that necklace of memories. It's as precious as life to Tsunade sama."

"Then why did she bet the necklace in our fight if it was so important to her?"

"I don't know... but that necklace isn't something you should have."

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't acknowledge anyone other than lady Tsunade. If someone else wears it, that person inevitably dies." said Shizune.

Naruto's eyes widened. "What?"

"Before this, there were two people who wore the necklace but..... "

"But?"

"They're dead."

"Huh? This is a lie, right? It's impossible. "

"This is not a lie! They really are dead. You have to believe me."

"If it's true, isn't it good?" said Naruto with a smirk. Shizune's eyes widened.

"Good? What do you mean?! You can die- "

"It's good for me." said Naruto. Shizune was shocked, but when she wanted to say something Naruto immediately cut her.

"It's good for me because I can prove that the necklace isn't a curse." said Naruto with a mischievous smile.

"Huh?"

"I'll prove that I'm not going to die just because of that stupid necklace and make her acknowledge me. But before that, I have to win our fight!" said Naruto enthusiastically. Shizune sighed in relief. "I thought you wanted to die."

"What? Of course not!" said Naruto as he laughed. 'I still have responsibilities that need to be fulfilled, so I can't die yet.'

"Anyway, I need to go for training. Goodbye!"

Shizune looked at Naruto leaving her. She then sighed. "Lady Tsunade ...."

After a while

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" shouted Naruto as he ran to hit his rasengan on a tree. He then lay on the ground. "This is not good ...."

"Dang it! This time for sure...no matter what happens!" Naruto shouted in frustration. He panted as he got up and made another rasengan. From a distance, Tsunade watched him. She remembered her conversation with Orochimaru.

"You don't have to answer right now. However, I want it in a week.However I want it in a week. Also, two human sacrifices are needed for this forbidden jutsu. So do what you need to do to prepare them."

She bit her lip and walked away. Naruto glanced at her. "She finally left, huh? I never thought she would watch me during training."

"You better stop training now."

"I'll stop if I'm tired."

"This is a command."

"Kurama, please! Only this time!"

"You're stupid. Your body won't be able to move if you force yourself again."

"Oh, come on! I've been through a lot of heavy missions." said Naruto angrily. He was really upset with himself. 'I hate this feeling!'

"Yeah, I know. Even the strongest person will get sick, that means you'll get sick too." said Kurama as he rolled his eyes. "Listen, when was the last time you were sick? The worst you've ever felt. Do you want to feel like that again?"

Naruto was silent. "Are you trying to threatening me by using my past?"

"If it can stop you, I will. If not, I'll find another way." said Kurama, he looked at Naruto. When Naruto became Captain Anbu, there was a dark story that only a few people knew. And it involves with someone. Someone that Naruto had considered important to him, besides Kurama and the Third Hokage.

"Stop it. As I said before, I will be strong and protect everyone. Even if they hate me, I will still protect them." said Naruto. He bit his lip.

"You're too kind, Naruto. Sometimes you have to ignore people who aren't important to you." Kurama looked at Naruto. Naruto just remained silent. "I can't understand you, Naruto. You create a wall between you and others to distance yourself from them, but at the same time you try to break down that wall.

"Shut up, Kurama."

"Why can't you be honest with yourself? Like when we first met?"

"Kurama ..... shut up ...."

"If you love your friends, why don't you tell the truth?"

"Kurama ....."

"When you said you wanted to be an Anbu, I knew that would be the worst idea you've ever said. After you became an Anbu, You pretend to be a cold and cruel person so that no one will look down on you."

"Kurama ... this is your last warning .... please shut your mouth ...." said Naruto as he bit his lip until it bled. He knew what Kurama was going to say and he didn't want to hear it.

Kurama ignored Naruto. He didn't realize that he had put pressure on Naruto because he was too focused to make Naruto stop training without a break. "And one day you met him. At first it looked good because you finally had a friend, but it got worse as the days went by. After that, all of a sudden the worst things happened and since that day you've been- "

"KURAMA SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP!" shouted Naruto. He covered his ears. "Stop it... it hurts me...."

Kurama was shocked. He knew that he had made a big mistake. "Naruto, I just want you-"

"Kurama .... please .... I beg you ..... just stop it and don't bring up this matter again." Kurama just kept quiet. Naruto then continued. "You said why can't I be more honest? It's because I have a trust issue. I can't trust everyone except you. You are the only one I can trust in this world. I don't even trust myself."

"Naruto, I- "

"I don't even know why I'm behaving like this. I don't even understand myself. Why do I blame myself for things that aren't my fault? Why can't I be honest with others? To myself?" Naruto asked. He closed his eyes. "Why do I distance myself from other people? How can I pretend to be happy in front of other people, when I'm not really happy?"

"Okay, stop. You need to stop overthinking." said Kurama. Naruto just clenched his fists. "I know.... sorry Kurama."

"You don't have to say sorry. It's my fault. I'm sorry for picking up things that have already happened. I thought you didn't care about that, but it looks like I'm wrong."

"Don't ... you dare talk about him again. I want to forget about him." said Naruto

"Fine..... sorry for that." said Kurama. "Do you want to train again?"

Naruto nodded. Kurama just kept quiet because he knew if he tried to stop Naruto again he was sure that Naruto would ignore him. 'Trust me, he won't be able to defeat Tsunade even if he manages to master Rasengan. Naruto will definitely faint from exhaustion.'

A Few Days Later

Jiraiya walked inside the inn."That one week bugs me, somehow..." He went into his room and looked at Naruto's bed. "And Naruto barely come back to the inn since that night as well. I was spying on him that night, but he looked ... stressed? I wonder if he's stressed out because he can't master the jutsu, or if something else is bothering him."

"I guess I'll press Tsunade a little more." said Jiraiya as he left the room.

The next day

"Shizune san, Shizune san! Wake up!" Naruto slapped Shizune's cheek slowly. 'Looks like baa chan made her unconscious. Why the hell did she do that??'

Shizune opened her eyes. "O-oh no! Today... no, where is Lady Tsunade?!"

"Hmm? I don't know." Naruto looked at Shizune's panicked face. "Did something bad happened?"

Shizune immediately got up and headed towards the window. "Naruto, stay here!"

"Wait!"

When Shizune opened the window, a kunai floated in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw Jiraiya.

"Wait, Shizune!"

"Ero sennin? What happened to you?" Naruto asked as he approached Jiraiya.

"Damn Tsunade.... she put drugs in my sake. I can't release my chakra well and my body is so numb. I can barely throw a kunai."

"Why the hell did she do that? Shizune san, you must know something. Tell me where she is- "Naruto froze, he could feel someone was watching them.

"Naruto?" Shizune asked. Naruto looked at Jiraiya.

"Someone is watching us." Naruto whispered. "I'll try to catch him, you two wait here."

"Huh? Wait, Naruto!"

Naruto immediately turned around. But when he tried to detect the chakra, it disappeared. "Huh? He's gone."

"What do you mean?" Jiraiya asked

"I'm sure someone was watching us earlier." said Naruto. "Shizune san, is this related to Orochimaru?"

"We don't have much time, follow me! I'll explain it on the way" Naruto and Jiraiya immediately followed Shizune from behind. They rushed to catch up with Tsunade.

With Tsunade

Tsunade looked at Orochimaru. "I ... I will not heal your hand."

"Huh?"

"I know if I heal your hand, you'll try to destroy the Hidden Leaf again. I won't let you do that. Never!"

"I see.... so the deal is off. No choice then, we'll have to force you to do it." said Orochimaru. Tsunade quickly tries to hit Orochimaru, but he dodges. Tsunade hit the ground and made the walls of the building collapse.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!"

"This place is not suitable if we have to fight here ...." said Kabuto

"Are you planing on moving this fight elsewhere? Orochimaru asked

"I think that would be wise. There was also someone with Tsunade's servant who worries me. We don't know when he might come and help her out."

"Who is it?"

"He's one of the Legendary Three Sannin"

'Jiraiya.' thought Orochimaru. He smirked as he ran away from Tsunade.

"I won't let you escape!" Tsunade immediately chased Orochimaru from behind

____________________________________________________________

So ..... I want to ask you guys something!

Which hair color is better for this girl? I can't choose the color of her hair, because I'm not good at coloring😌And should I change the man's hair color?

By the way, this is my drawing. I draw it in Ibis paint x. This was my first time drawing my own comic, so it was a bit difficult🤧

If there is anything ugly or weird, please let me know. I will try to change it🤝🏻

And if it looks like it is similar to someone else's drawing, please let me know😃I'm just curious, because I just watched a few tutorials about drawing, but that doesn't mean I'm copying other people's drawings.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.5K 1.6K 46
(I do not own naruto, nor the cover image.) (I know there are many Anbu Naruto fanfics, but I wanted to do one anyway.) Naruto has been in Anbu since...
980K 27.3K 54
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO IN A WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. What would happen if Naruto was not the dead least, knuckle-head that everyone thinks he is. What if he...
705 24 11
"WHAT do you mean you're a GOD, but can't fight!?" Everything was alright in Naruto's life, to him at least. He didn't have much people he can count...
452K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...