Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Sudden turns and Confusions.

12.6K 380 45
By moonsghostie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were staring at each other. They were more like glaring, while I was taking the whole situation in the back of my mind and giving them an emotionless look. I knew they could and would probably make my life hell, but it didn't matter at the moment. What mattered was to get Ms. Kim out of my dad's mind. I could never believe that he can love someone, after all the things that I've seen him doing. I wanted to make her stay safe, but I could understand that she was blinded by so-called love. I was making a plan while there. It was like I was physically present and mentally absent.

Ms. Kim coughed up a bit, it was fake clearly. I could see she wanted to loosen up the tension that was created in the living room. The boys looked at their mother and gave me forced and fake smiles, which I returned.

MS. KIM- Boys introduce yourselves to your soon-to-be sister.

Taehyung scoffed silently, while Jimin made out a whisper which sounded like, 'Stepsister'. I was okay with it since I myself didn't want to get close to them for some reason. They were better off without me, a typically happy family. Jin started speaking since I think he knew what the juniors might do if the tension continued. I was only half-listening since I was busy thinking about what should be done.

They might have done introducing for I heard Ms. Kim say my name.

MS. KIM- And this is Y/N boys, 18 years old I guess?

Y/N- Oh? Yes.

MS. KIM- Then you might know some of them already sweetie?

Y/N- I do Ms. Kim! They're all pretty famous.

I looked at them to see them being a bit scared. Might be possible they were thinking I would expose them. It would be fun, but I sure had better things to do. Before Ms. Kim could ask me anything else, that old lady, the maid came and announced that dinner is ready. We all followed her to the dining room which was very elegant, I must say. I loved designing and stuff a bit since I was good at the arts. I was walking behind everybody, thinking about why my dad didn't introduce himself. Maybe he had come here before. Or maybe they all already knew him. The boys were ahead of me. While sitting down on the chairs, I was positioned between Jin and Ms. Kim. Glad I was, for Jin looked more reasonable than anyone else here. In front of me was Jungkook. That's when dishes were served but since I didn't have that much appetite, I only took a few things. That's when Ms. Kim continued with her talk.

MS. KIM- So Y/N, since you said that the boys were pretty famous in school and college, what did you mean by it?

Her tone was a bit serious but she was very well trying to hide it. I could feel stares from the boys around me but I didn't look at anyone of them, rather just kept looking at my plate.

Y/N- They're really kind and friendly Ms. Kim. They help those who are bullied by others and in addition to it, many girls love them for their looks.

MS. KIM- Have you personally connected with any one of them yet?

Y/N- Ah! Yes, I have talked a bit to Jungkook. He helped me with the notes, the first day I joined the school. You see I'm a transferee, that too during the mid-session. But about the others, since it's been only two days, I didn't get a chance to communicate.

Thank god. I lie so well, I need a damn award for lying. 

MS. KIM- That's great, sweety. I'm happy about it that you siblings are together in the school. And boys, I'm happy about the report that I just received.

She smiled at them all, while they happily returned.

MS. KIM- Y/N why are you eating so less dear?

Then before I could say anything, my father disrupted in between. I was habitual to it, so I stayed silent and continued eating baby bites.

Y/D/N- Love, let's talk about the marriage shall we?

The atmosphere around BTS seemed tense to me, but I was unexpectedly calm. I knew I had no chance whatsoever. And I wanted to go home as soon as I can because I was feeling mentally exhausted.

A/N POV-

MS. KIM- So children, we're gonna officially announce that we'll get married day after tomorrow!

She happily announced. The boys looked shocked while Y/N remained silent.

NAMJOON- Why so sudden Mom?

Y/D/N- Gentleman, we have a business meeting to attend, and since I am your mother's personal assistant and one of the top workers, I will be joining her to go abroad for the meeting.

MS. KIM- And honey! Why don't you tell them about the surprise that you gave me this morning?

Y/D/N- Oh! Yes yes! It's that I have opened my own company ad we're gonna be partners!

He happily announced, while Y/N became more gloomier than ever. Her eyes had tears that she didn't wanna shed. She kept looking down unaware of the fact that the boys were observing her closely without themselves realizing they were doing so.

BTS POV-

We had just gotten through the shock that Y/N gave us, by making us look good in front of our mother. She could have easily spoken the truth but she didn't. What shocked us more was her behavior when mom and our soon to be dad announced their marriage. She didn't react at all. And after her dad announced about his new company, she didn't look as if she knew about it or she was happy about it. We could see her tighten the hold of her fork and sink deeper into the chair. She remained silent throughout the dinner and even during farewell she said nothing. We thought that at least her dad would ask her to talk to us like usually people do, but unexpectedly he didn't. We noticed he didn't even look at her while she sat in the backseat of her car. It was all very unexpected and somehow made us even more curious about this weirdo's nature. But what blocked out minds presently was the marriage that was to take place day after tomorrow.

After they went off, we sat in the living room and asked the questions to our mum, for which we wanted detailed answers.

JIN- Mom don't you think it's too fast? Like all this marriage and all?

MS. KIM- Jin I've known Y/D/N for about 2 months now. His first wife died due to a sudden heart attack and after that, he was left with his daughters. He seemed very heartbroken when he joined our company, but gradually he opened up to me and we both fell in love.

NAMJOON- That means you've been in a relationship for 2 months now?

MS. KIM- Kind of yes but he proposed to me officially a month back.

HOSEOK- And the thing about daughters, is there one more other than Y/N?

MS. KIM- Yes there is.

TAEHYUNG- Where is she then now?

MS. KIM- She is studying back in their hometown, I guess. She's younger than Y/N though but she insisted on staying there and studying. It's like the sisters don't have similar characters. I know that Y/D/N told me, Y/S/N is complete extrovert and opposite of Y/N. And she has friends back in their hometown while Y/N has none, that's why things are the way they are.

JIMIN- Ok! So are you sure you're gonna marry?

MS. KIM- 100% sure jiminie. And are you boys alright with this?

BOYS- Yes we are mom! *thoughts* -We'll see if we'll let it happen. 

MS. KIM- That's great! I hope Y/N agrees to it too. So goodnight sons. Love you! I'll be going to my room, you guys go to sleep too!

BTS- We will mum!

When she left, we stood up and went to our secret meeting room.

JIN- Yoongi, take out the information about Y/N and her family background.

YOONGI- Right away.

He began searching while the Jungkook asked a question that was already in our minds.

JUNGKOOK- Guys the way Y/N behaved, don't you think it's really odd. I mean first, she defended our profiles and she even lied about most things, about us without any stuttering. And then she sat there emotionless. Don't you think she's hiding something?

NAMJOON- We can only be sure of it once we get to know their family background. We don't want our mother's heartbroken.

TAEHYUNG- True that. But first and the last thing, I'm never gonna accept that weirdo.

JIMIN- Me too!

HOSEOK- Me three!

JUNGKOOK- I'm not sure...

NAMJOON- Same here..

JIN- I'll judge her personality first!

SUGA- Guys stop talking! Look I found the whole information here. And yeah the thing about accepting her, I won't since I don't trust her at all!

JIN- Talk about that later Yoongi, Tell us about the info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
608K 20.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
4.7K 349 6
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
40.4K 1.4K 34
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...