Among Royalty

By 4feet4

This is the story of a normal guy, Adrian, who gets thrown into the lives of two kings. Read more to find ou... More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Not An Update
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
The Proposal
L
LI
MA GAHD

XLIII

2.8K 121 18
By 4feet4

(NOT EDITED)

Adrian chewed the mouthful of skittles, tilting his head towards Zion as he wondered where Aldrich was off too.

"Wasn't he telling us to hurry? Ugh men these days.." Adrian shook his head, his fluffy hair bouncing with the heads movement.

Zion chuckled, getting back to reading his magazine as he sat there with his legs crossed looking gorgeous in a suit.

Before Adrian could fuss about his boyfriend's laziness again, he heard someone entering the jet. He blankly stared at the person who made them wait for almost twenty minutes.

"Oh wow, the mighty King is rather tardy, it seems." Adrian commented with a blank face, looking straight at Aldrich,  void of emotions.

"How happy can one be on returning back to his own people? King Aldrich sure creates a li-" He was cut off by a peck on the lips from his boyfriend.

"Why so grumpy, cupcake?" Aldrich smiled as he ruffled the little guy's hair, getting a blank glare in return.

Adrian couldn't get his head around what happened last night. He didn't want to hold grudges but it did disturb him a lot.

He was trying to forget but yet again, his mind replayed the scene.

"How was your day?" Zion asked, an adoring smile sitting softly on the Kings' faces as they saw their boyfriend sit with them for dinner.

Adrian was buzzing with happiness from spending the day with his friend after such a long time, and he wanted to share every moment of that with his boyfriends.

"Oh great! We had so much fun! It was a very much needed break from you both." He joked, giggling lightly when Zion pretended to be hurt.

"Oh I really hope you could take that back. A break you say? I'll make sure I stick 'in' you harder than I've ev-"

"Ooookayy" Adrian turned his attitude on the food present ahead of him, mainly because he wanted to hide his face which was blushing furiously.

'Oh God, my hormones need to chill..'

"Oh! I was thinking of taking a master's course! It's been months since I graduated and I should get working on my future." Adrian said, his face getting back to its natural colour as he munched on his food.

Zion felt a proud smile growing on his face. He was extremely happy for how far Adrian could make it, and no matter how much he showed that with his actions, he felt it was still less.

He brought a hand up to pinch the little one's cheek, his heart soaring with happiness.

"I'm so prou-"

"Why would you need that degree for? You have us, cupcake." Aldrich chuckled as he continued to eat, not focusing on the sudden tense atmosphere.

Adrian didn't like those words. He had worked so hard in his life, he surely wasn't going to destroy all the hardwork just because his boyfriends were rich!!

He turned to look at Zion, as if asking if he was hearing correctly. Zion held a light frown, indicating that he wasn't happy with what he was hearing either.

They crossed eyes, the meal long forgotten as Adrian's frown deepened.

"I... Have you two. Of course I do. But how is that affecting me from achieving my dreams?" Adrian asked, the tense atmosphere deepening.

"Well, we can get you anything you want, cupcake. And it still might be unsafe for you to g-"

"I have studied my whole life for this, Aldrich. This is a huge dream of mine. I can't just.. let it go. I know I have you two, but I thought you were happy with me being able to be closer to my goal." Adrian exclaimed, tiny tears starting to prickle his eyes.

"Of course I'm happy with you being able to reach your goals, hun. And as I said I will support you. I just, there's no issue for money with us-"

"This is ridiculous, Aldrich." Adrian shook his head as he got off his chair, storming out to reach a random guest room where he went to spend the night crying.

"You know I didn't mean that, right?" Aldrich said, getting frustrated. At what? Even he didn't know.

"You sure made it seem like that." Zion simply replied, not giving much for Aldrich to think about.

He sighed, going over the conversation in his brain by himself, getting that he might have just made a mistake.

He spent a few hours by himself, Zion leaving him to his own thoughts. He always did that when Aldrich would mess up sometimes, and Aldrich appreciated that. It helped him look at things differently.

And now, he realised his mistake. Adrian had always talked about how he wanted to pursue a doctorate in psychology. It was his dream to be certified to help people, and gain as much knowledge in the field as he can. This was not about money for him, this was about his life long goal.

He tried several times to talk about it during the night, but it all was very vague because Adrian didn't really want to discuss anything. And so, a sleepless night later, the sun rose indicating that it was the day to visit the Drovank Kingdom.

Adrian didn't forget Aldrich's several ways to apologise even in the morning. But he just wanted a bit of time for himself.

As he felt the sadness loom over him once again, he looked outside at the window of the already-taken-off jet. The tiny buildings beneath the clouds made him realise how small the world is, successfully moving his mind to a different direction.

He could feel the sory gaze of the King on him, but he didn't want to talk.

He looked at Zion, who was now sitting beside him while looking through his emails. Leaning on his shoulder, he accepted the homely warmth and scent his boyfriend never failed to give, slowly dozing off to sleep.

_____

Adrian squinted around the place they landed, smiling at the open weather. It felt so free after hours of traveling, not to mention the weather was amazing.

He looked at his boyfriends, both looking handsome as ever as they were greeted left and right.

Soon, they started heading towards a car placed a bit far away.

Adrian felt very light now, his emotions were no longer a mess. He wanted to have that long, serious talk with Aldrich, but knew it wasn't the time.

But something in him didn't feel good. He felt like something bad was going to happen. He shook those thoughts away, following the Kings. But the wore didn't leave him.

Before he could think any further, a bang resonated across the open place. Adrian felt it before he heard. White spots taking over his eyes as he felt his brain turn into a mush.

He was sure that a steel bar was what he was just hit with, but apart from that, he couldn't think anything.

It felt like everything was happening I a slow motion. All the energy leaving his body as he saw two blurry figures running towards him, a pair of strong arms grabbing him as another tried to test the damages on his head.

It seemed as if they were screaming. Maybe it was chaotic around him, but the only thing he heard before he lost consciousness was the vague sound of two people that he lived, calling out his name in panic.

_____________________________

A/N -- um yeah! I'm alive lol

Oh wow, it has been months since my last update. And a lot has happened since then. Some things good, some not so good.

But that's life, isn't it.

I hope you guys are doing well, and if things are hard for you, don't lose hope. I know you're strong, we'll go through this together. I will be there for you and support you no matter what. My dms are always open. ✨

Anyway, I was kinda close to discontinuing this story tbh, lol. But then I thought that it did help me through a lot of tough times. It would be a shame if I did that. So, I thought I should try to end it before I play around while editing, shouldn't I?

Please keep in mind, it has been long since I wrote anythinggg. There will be a change in update schedule, writing style, and much more but I will keep everything constant while I'm editing (I say that a lot, don't I?)

ENOUGH OF THE JOLLY GAY SHIT
how are all my bad bitches?! To everyone saying that they "hoped I was doing good and waited for the next update", you have a special place in my big ass heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 266 23
A story about a new kid and the 'king' of the school falling in 'love' (BXB) TW: implies SA, cheating, beating, and Smut || I will be editing my old...
12.7K 525 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
~Soulmate~ By Bella

General Fiction

1.1K 59 56
(Immature and fetus writing, meaning cringe.) °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "Garbages aren't supposed to be laying on the floor, aren't...
77.8K 3.2K 17
(Completed) Adrian has been bullied for all 23 years of his life, but one day when his work peers want him gone they push him into the royal parade...