𝚃𝚑𝚎 912

By BiggCodi

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝... More

1
2
3
4
5
SOCIAL MEDIA
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
SOCIAL MEDIA
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
22
23
24
25
Look At This Shit
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Sequel ?
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

10

49.8K 1.6K 3.2K
By BiggCodi

"Yo why you bring this bitch to my house"I mugged both of them.

"Yeah imma head out"Trey started grabbing his stuff.

"I wanna go with you trey" Dani jumped up and grabbed her ipad.

"Me too" Boogie ran and grabbed a hand full of gummy's and put em in his book bag.

"I wasn't really planning on having kids with me."Trey mumbled.

"Bye baby" Dani waved.

"Bye bye bae". Boogie walked around the lil bitch that was still standing in my house.

"Ight imma just drop em back off when you call me." Trey dapped D up and left.

"So why tf is this bitch still in my house." I asked looking at her.

"Man you doing to much."D mugged me.

"Get the fuck out my house for I dog walk yo ugly ass."I mugged the girl.

"Imma just go. Bye baby" The thing kissed D on the lips and walked out the door.

He wiped his lips off and looked at me.

"Why the fuck did you have that lil
bitch disrespect your fucking child. Like it's one thing when you bring the bitch in my house buts it another thing when she disrespects YOUR fucking child dwayne. And you saw the way he looked at you and you ain't do shit." I yelled at him.

"Man chill out. I told her about herself when we left like chill out. And i'm sorry for bringing her over here to your house. I'm just tryna keep my mind off you." He sat down on the couch.

"What do you mean Carter." I called him by his middle name.

He got a white ass middle name😭

"I'm scared you gon leave me.I'm just honestly tryna push you away more and ion want to hurt you and ion want you to hurt me." He looked at me.

"I can tell you different from all these other females." He smiled a lil bit.

"How am I different Dwayne" I asked.

"You care about me. You care about Boogie. You make sure he straight. You treat him like a son more than his own mother did. Thats what I like about you."

I sat on his lap and looked at him.

"I'm tryna get serious bout you Jayda" He looked at me.

I almost laughed in this nigga face.

"Didn't you just have one of yo hoes in my house?" I asked.

"I can block them and delete they numbers right now." He said in a serious tone.

"Do it then" I told him.

"Bet" He grabbed his phone and blocked all his hoes and deleted they number.

"I'm serious bout you for real Ranae" He looked at my lips.

"If you wanna kiss me-" He cut me off tongue kissing me.

I moaned into the kiss and I felt him smirk.

"Show me yo room" He smacked my ass and I got up showing him to my room.

                    Darius Macy Thomas
                                "Trey"

"Dani your mommy said you keep being bad you gotta go to your uncle mari house." I told Dani. Lil girl been acting bad since boogie fell asleep.

"No I don't like going to uncle mari house" She started tearing up.

"Come here" She came to me and I
picked her up.

"Why you don't like your uncle mari." I asked her.

"He told me not to tell anybody." She rubbed her eyes.

"It's okay Dani you can tell me. I promise I won't tell nobody." I looked at her.

"When I was there yesterday. He was touching me and kissing me."She told me.

I was upset mainly because she was like my lil sister and because why would a grown ass man touch a fucking 4 year old.

"Show me where he touched and kissed you at" I put her down.

She touched her private part and touched her neck.

I went to wet a napkin and came back to her and wiped her neck off. Fucking hickeys. It was hickeys on her neck.

"Did he take his pants off" I asked her.

"Umm no but he did something with his finger and it hurted me." She sat down on the couch.

"It's gon be okay Dani. Do you know how to wash yourself?" I asked her. I was never comfortable changing or washing little girls. I always thought they needed there privacy.

"No my mommy helps me." She told me.

"Okay wait right there." I went and called Baby but she ain't answer. I called her again and she didn't answer.

"She just gon have to learn today" I mumbled.

I grabbed her bag and got her clothes and put them on the bathroom counter. I turned on the warm water and put the bubble bath shit in there.

I do be using the bubble bath shit don't judge me.

I turned off the water and went and got Dani.

"Your gonna learn how to wash yourself okay." I told her picking her up.

"Okay" She nodded.

I put her down and left out the bathroom.

"Why you go Trey." She came out the bathroom pouting.

"Because I can't see your body." I told her.

"Why not?" She titled her head.

"Because Im a boy" I looked at her.

"Im a girl" She pointed to herself.

"I know that's why I can't see your body.Now im going to tell you how to wash your body okay." I told her.

She ran back to the bathroom. "What do you do first" She yelled.

"Take off your clothes and get in the tub."

"Okay I did it." She yelled.

"Now get the wash cloth and grab the soap that's by the rubber duck." I yelled.

Yes I have a rubber duck.

"Okay trey" She yelled back.

I don't know why we yelling.

"Put the soap on the wash cloth and rub it together like you washing your clothes." I yelled.

"I did it" She yelled.

"Now wash your body." I yelled

"I don't know how." It sound like she was getting frustrated.

"Okay wait a minute" I ran and got my phone to call lani.

"Hello" She answered.

"Wya" I asked her.

"At the store by yo house" She told me.

"Can you come over here please" I asked her.

"Yea" She hung up.

About 5 minutes later she came in the door.

"Dani in the bathroom and she dont know how to wash herself." I told her.She know how I feel about washing lil girls and shit.

"Okay" She went to the bathroom.

Bout 10 minutes later her and Dani came out my room.Dani had on them ugly ass  peppa pig pajamas with a big ass bonnet on her head. Looking like baby.

"Thank you Lani" I kissed her.

"You welcome Macy" She called me by my middle name.

—————————————————————-

How did I do ?

I know Dani getting touched is sad but it will make since later.

-BiggCodi🥷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 432 24
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝©𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚒:, 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍.
501K 28.6K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
66.8K 3K 22
❝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚. ❞ - short story. s...