4

Savannah , Ga
1 month later...

                                              Savannah , Ga                                              1 month later

It's been a month since I met trey nem.They real cool and I got closer to boogie not so much D. Trey is like my best. We be texting and be on facetime 24/8.

I noticed shay likes D but he doesn't like her to much. I'm pretty sure shay doesn't like me either. She throws shots at me on her instagram story and her spam. But I don't care much.

Right now I was in the car with D because he said he wanted to smoke with me and I was down. I wasn't finna turn no smoke session.

"Pass me the blunt damn baby" D snatched the blunt from me.

"I'm stressed" I said sighing.

"I didn't ask" He took a puff and passed it back to me.

"Man shut the fuck up and vibe D" I huffed and leaned back in my seat.

"My name Dwayne" He leaned his seat back and closed his eyes.

"My name Jayda" I said asking the blunt putting in the weed tray he had in his car.

He sat up and started staring at me with his low red eyes.

WATERFALLS-

"Wha-" He cut me off kissing me and I kissed him back.

He lifted me up and sat me on his lap sucking on my lip.

He stopped kissing me and started kissing my neck giving me hickeys and shit.

He stopped and looked at me "Get in the back ma" He licked his lip and I got in the back.

"Girl why you limping and got hickeys on your neck." Lani asked me smirking.

He only gave me head. He my lil eat eat.

"I fell down the stairs and I burned my neck." I smiled hella hard.

Shay was here too but she wasn't saying much.She was just saying small shady things about me but I ignored them.

"Nahh you got you some head."

"I did" I smirked.

"By who ?" Shay shady self asked me.

"Since you wanna know all my fucking information D-" Lani cut me off.

"Girl I know you ain't talking bout that nerd nigga." She said giving me that look to shut the fuck up.

"Sholl is. He a nerd but he give some good ass head." I caught on hella fast.

"Might have to get some head from him."Shay mumbled typing on her friend.

TREESHAAAAA

My phone started ringing and it was D.

"Wsp baby" D said looking at his phone then back at the road.

"Hey D" I smiled in the camera mainly looking at myself.

"Where you at right now ?" He asked and I heard boogie in the background.

"At Lani house , why ?" I looked seeing shay looking at me with a stank look on her face.

"I'm finna come pick you up so we can take boogie to this lil place you was talking bout." He told me smiling in the camera.

He always smiling.

"Okay" I hung up and got up getting my stuff.

"Where you going?" Shay asked with a attitude.

"You just heard my whole damn conversation i'm pretty sure you know where the fuck i'm going." I said rolling my eyes going to Lani room.

"I'm finna go with D to take boogie somewhere." I told her peeking my head in her room.

"Okay and I have to ask you something but i'll call you about it."She told me.

"Ight" I said walking out the house seeing his car.

—————————————————————-
I will continue this part in the next chapter.

How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷