Mohabbat ✔

By iamthenoor

Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi g... More

Chapter 2 - Back Home
Chapter 3 - Rishta
Chapter 4 - Press Conference
Chapter 5 - Engagement Dress
Chapter 6 - I'm Engaged?
Chapter 7 - Friends
Chapter 8 - Dreams
Chapter 9 - Uneasiness
Chapter 10 - Pakistan?
Chapter 11 - Shocked
Chapter 12 - Gifts
Chapter 13 - Ring
Chapter 14 - Competition
Chapter 15 - Veer-Zaara Or Hawa-Hussain?
Chapter 16 - Rain
Chapter 17 - Biryani
Chapter 18 - Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?
Chapter 19 - Phone Calls
Chapter 20 - Pyaar, Ishq Aur Mohabbat
Chapter 21 - Judai
Chapter 22 - Back To Normal
Chapter 23 - Preparations
Chapter 24 - Refreshing Memories
Chapter 25 - Qubool Hai?
Chapter 26 - Confessions and Troubles
Chapter 27 - The Apologizes
Chapter 28 - About 'Her' And 'Him'
Chapter 29 - The Promises
Chapter 30 - Zaroori Tha
Chapter 31 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 32 - Got Caught
Chapter 33 - Behind The Bars
Chapter 34 - Love And Hatred
Chapter 35 - Anger And Frustration
Chapter 36 - Going Away...Forever!
Chapter 37 - Losing it
Chapter 38 - Goodbye!
Author's Note
Chapter 39 - Distance
Chapter 40 - The Audio Launch
Chapter 41 - Memories Brings Pain
Chapter 42 - Wounded
Chapter 43 - Heart To Heart Talks
Chapter 44 - Sleepless Night And Feelings
Chapter 45 - Living Life
Chapter 46 - Surprises
Chapter 47 - Get Married?
Chapter 48 - Revealed
Chapter 49 - Plans
Chapter 50 - Truth And Regret
Chapter 51 - Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Do Qadam Door
My Baby Turns One ♡
Chapter 53 - The Confrontation
Author's Note.
Chapter 54 - Dreams Come True
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 1 - Craziness

20.6K 544 325
By iamthenoor

DISCLAIMER : 'Mohabbat' is PURELY from my very own imaginations. If you find anything offensive in this story, then I am sorry in advance. Especially when I used India and Pakistan as reference for some scenes. It might not make any sense. But hell! Who cares? I love my imaginations though its absurd. :P Last but not the least, my Hindi and Urdu are damn weak. Read at your own risk. =)

******

Hawa's POV

Lahore, Pakistan.

"Oh my God! Allah meri tauba!! You are so damn handsome!" I sighed while placing my hand over my heart dramatically with a damn huge smile plastered on my lips.

"Why are you so handsome? Maarne ka iraada hai kia aapki looks se?" I asked while looking at his smiling face. His damn eyes were shining bright like a star.

"Kuch toh hai tumhaare aankhon mein." I whispered to myself and narrowed my eyes looking at him, evenge his eyes.

"Waise it's not your fault. It's my fault for not controlling my heart whenever I see you. I just can't control my dil. Kuch kuch hota hai yaar! You've stole my heart once again!" I said again while chuckling hard.I sighed heavily when realization hits me seeing his cold face. I rolled my eyes and slapped my face while staring at his face.

"Silly me! I'm expressing my love in front of a poster! How idiot!" I murmured and slapped my forehead.

"Jo bhi hai, you are looking freakishly handsome in this new look!" I said while kissing the poster. His body was built in a very perfect cut with those abs as he will playing an army role in this movie. Uff!

"By the way janeman, good luck and all the very best for your new movie!" I said while picking up the poster of his new movie which will be releasing soon with me and walked to my study table.

I settled down there and placed the poster carefully on the table. I winked at him while taking a scissors from the can and again stared at his poster. I narrowed my eyes when a hint of jealousy striked in me when I saw a beautiful girl, Diya Sharma his heroine in his new movie glued herself on him.

"Awhh so sorry Diya Sharma. You don't suit him." I smirked before escaping my laughter out loud. I started cutting Diya Sharma off Hussain Asif, my heart smuggler.

"Hmm now it looks better." I satisfied myself and crumpled Diya Sharma's face and threw it in the dustbin. I just wanted Hussain's picture. I raised his picture up to my face and made a kissy face.

"I love you Hussain Asif!" I said and walked off my study table and stepped towards my notice board.

I pinned his this big poster there along with his other pictures and posters. Call me mad or crazy or psycho, doesn't matter. I know I am too crazy over him, the rising star. A crazy fan. I sighed looking at my big notice board which was filled with his pictures and winked, satisfied.

I turned around and before I plopped myself on the bed, I caught a sight of his large scale of photo frame on the wall, hanging on top of my bed head. It was the first ever picture of him that I saw, when he was a Youtuber, wearing a Blue shirt in a side pose.

Alhamdulillah he is now succeed of becoming an actor, the one and only passion he had. Finally he could make a space, an identity, and a place for him in Bollywood. His hardwork paid off. My room was literally covered with his face. I smiled and plopped myself on the bed.

"Hawaaa!" I was just about to shut my eyes when I heard Ammi's voice. I sighed and quickly got off the bed.

"Haan Ammi. Aa rahi hoon." I yelled back and wrapped the White dupatta across my neck and quickly stepped out of my room.

I quickly ran the corridor and descending this big and long stairs hurriedly. I panted as soon as my feet touch the cold marble floor. I stopped a while, catching my breathe as I rubbed my chest which was moving ups and downs. Why build this big house when a small one is enough for the three of us? I mentally slapped my forehead when Abbu's 'force' came to my mind.

"Hawaaa!!!" I heard Ammi's voice once again and widened my eyes before slapping my forehead.

"I'm coming Ammi Jaan! Thora sabr karein na!" I yelled and started running again towards Ammi who was relaxing herself on the couch at the hall.

I threw myself on the sofa next to her and shut my eyes tight, calming myself down. I wiped away the sweat on my forehead when I heard her chuckle and burst opened my eyes. I straightened myself and turned to my side, facing her.

"Stop laughing Ammi! Why did you even call me?" I asked in dissatisfaction and she cupped my face before kissed my forehead. I smiled when her warm lips touched my forehead.

"Done?" She asked all of sudden and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I returned her a question back and a smile was played on her lips. A teasing one.

"Dating with your Mr. Hussain." Ammi replied casually and I burst my laughter our, got what she meant.

"Not yet. You disturbed our romantic moment which was about to start!" I replied casually while pouting and she smacked the back of my head.

"Dramebaaz!" She said while rolling her eyes and I giggled. She was looking too cute making that face and I couldn't help from pinching and kissing her cheeks.

"Do you really love him?" Ammi asked all of sudden as she turned herself, facing me, growing interested.

"Haan Ammi. Who doesn't love him? A romantic hero!" I replied and Ammi slapped her forehead. I gasped at her unexpected action.

"Woh waala love nahi. I mean ishq waala love." Ammi said, making herself clear and I widened my eyes in shock.

"Ammi!" I gasped and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Of course not Ammi! I just love him as a fan. Not more than that." I said confidentally and she smirked looking at me.

"Are you sure?" Ammi asked and I rolled my eyes while slapping her lap slightly.

"Very sure Ammi. Don't worry, I'm still on Earth and can differentiate between reality and dreams." I replied with a wink and Ammi breathe a sigh of relief.

"Alhamdulillah. You know how's your Abba Ji right? He'll kill you if he knows about this." Ammi said, worried was evident in her eyes.

"Don't worry Ammi. I didn't do anything wrong. Aakhir aap hai na humme bachane ke liye." I said and she widened her eyes in shock.

Seriously Abbu didn't know anything about my craze for Hussain Asif, whereas Ammi knows everything. Thank God Abba Ji haven't entered my room till now. For him, it's a bad manner a guy step in a girl's room. No matter who is the guy. That's why he never entered my room since I've grown up.

"Hain? I will never do anything against your Abba Ji. Samjhi?" She said seriously and I rolled my eyes.

"Haan haan." I replied in annoyance and she chuckled while pinching my nose, which made me smile.

"Aap ke Abba Ji aane waala hai. Go make him some tea." Ammi said and I quickly nodded while looking at the wall clock.

"Alright Ammi." I said and got up from the sofa and entered the kitchen.

I put the kettle on the stove and lighted up the flame. I waited for the water to boil before I poured milk and tea powder in it. I stirred it and smiled when it gave me a nice smell.

"Make it extra. Your Abba Ji's friends are here too." I suddenly heard Ammi's voice and turned to look at her at once.

I sighed and took few cups more and arranged it on a tray. I poured the tea in those cups and held the tray with me. I was about to walk out of the kitchen when I heard Ammi's voice again.

"Hawa! Your dupatta!!" Ammi said, tensed was evident in her voice and I startled at once. Shit!

"Whoops! Thank God Ammi!" I said and handed her the tray to hold while I placed my dupatta on my head. I'll be dead if Abba Ji see me without a dupatta on my head.

"Ab jao!" She said while handing me the tray again and I smiled while taking it.

I stepped out of the kitchen and walked gracefully to the hall where Abba Ji and his politician friends were discussing something. I lowered my gaze down to the tray and slowly stopped in front of them. I bent down and put the tray on the table in front of them.

"Azam something is wrong in this poster! Look at the word! You misspelled it!! Didn't you check it before printing it out?!" Abbu's voice echoed in the hall, making me jump a little. Astagfirullah! I calmed myself down and slowly stood up from there.

"I'm.. I'm sorry Khan Sahaab." Azam said, stammering a little while his tone was full of fear.

"I don't want this to happen anymore! The election is just around the corner! Iss bar koi gadbad nahi honi chahiye!! We have to win this election no matter what!" Abba Ji yelled again to his party's members and I gulped down hearing his voice. I shut my eyes for a moment when I felt shivers ran down my nerves. I quickly turned around and was about to walk away when I heard Abba Ji's voice again.

"Hawa beta." He called me and I halted right on my tracks.

"J... Jee Abba Ji" I replied in horror while still not moving around.I heard his footsteps behind me and lowered my gaze to my feet. From the corner of my eyes, I saw he stood in front of me. He placed his hand on top of my head and I still didn't dare to look up at him. I felt he bent down to my face level and kissed my forehead. After a moment he pulled out and pulled my chin up, facing him.

"It's been a week I didn't see your smiles. Kaisi ho aap?" He asked, smiled slightly and I returned him one. Abbu was out of town for his election meeting for a week. He just came back today and I have to behave myself again. I mentally sighed deep.

"Theek hoon Abba Ji." I replied smilingly and he patted my head. I lowered down my gaze again when his eyes met mine. My respect for him didn't allow me to avenge his eyes.

"Good. Ab aap jaa sakti hain." He said firmly again and I nodded. I quickly walked off there and released the breathe I was holding.

"Pheww!" I breathe a sigh of relief and entered kitchen again. It's no less than an Army School!

Hussain's POV

Mumbai, India.

"I.. I love you very very much Anjali!" I said while panting hard. I spit the blood out of my mouth and grabbed Diya's hand while peering in her eyes.

"Lekin Rahul.." She was about to say something when I cut her off while placing my index finger on her lips.

"Lekin vekin kuch nahi Anjali. We've waited for this moment since then. Why don't you understand?" I replied, acting frustrated and she smiled slightly while cupping my face. She wiped the blood stains from the corner of my lips with her thumb.

"I.. I love.." She couldn't complete her sentence when she burst her laughter out loud. I was dumbfounded looking at her who was bending down, laughing her heart out.

"Oh come on Diya! Not again!" I said in dissatisfaction and she just kept laughing. It was our seventh take already. Seeing her laughter, I couldn't help myself from exploding my laughter too.

"Cut!!" I heard Karan's voice through the mic and we just kept laughing.

"What is this Hussain? Diya? Come on! It's out last shot. Make it the best!" He yelled again through the mic. I stopped laughing and smacked the back of Diya's head.

"Sorry Karan. She just couldn't control her laughing fit when it comes to romance scenes. You know how she is right?" I said rolling my eyes and Diya burst her laughter again. She seriously couldn't control her laughter when it comes to romance scenes. I don't even know why.

"Sor... Sorry Karan. Hussain just look so funny when he makes a roman... romantic expression." She said in between her laughter. I rolled my eyes in dissatisfaction hearing her.

"Me? Excuse me Diya! It's you who looks funny doing that face." I fired her back and she giggled hard, making me chuckle too.

"Uff! Thank God it's our last day of shooting. No more romantic scenes after this. Seriously my BP is getting high because of you two." Karan said, frustrated and I high fived Diya. We chuckled looking at Karan annoyed and irritated expression. It has been a fantastic journey shooting for this film.

"Ohh chill Karan. How about we take 5 before continue again? I'm tired man!" Diya said as if reading my mind and Karan sighed. It has been a long tiring day.

"Okay fine! Take 5!" Karan agreed and announced through the mic for the crew and I sighed happily. I side hugged Diya and walked to my van.

"It's okay Aman. You just go rest yourself. I'll be fine alone here." I said while smiling looking at my assistant.

"You sure Sir?" He asked in doubt. I smiled while nodding.

"Alright then. If you ever need anything, just press that button Sir." He said he pointed that small button on my dressing table which will directly notified him through his walkie talkie.

"Okay Aman! Just go. I'm not a child." I said, getting annoyed a little when he cares me too much and he chuckled.

I jumped down the small bed provided in the van and laid down. I crossed my hand at the back of my head and looked at the roof before I closed my eyes. The best way to brush my tiredness. But soon enough I opened my eyes again and sighed heavily. I was missing them.

My Ipad suddenly rang signalling I'm receiving a call and I got up, stepped towards my dressing table and took it. A huge smile crept onto my lips when I saw the screen. Speak of the Devilss!

"Abbay ohh! Mumbai jaa kar hum sab bhool gaya na tu?!" Shehry's dissatisfied face came to my view through the Skype as he yelled. I chuckled looking at his face and walked to the bed.

"At least give me Salaam first." I said, teasing him and laid down the bed when he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry! Assalamualaikum!" He gave Salaam and I smiled.

"Waalaikumsalam!" I replied as I sighed. It has been a month since I spoke to him. I was busy with this film shoot. Thank God it was the last day today.

"I'm hell mad at you man!" He scowled as he narrowed his eyes and I giggled when I saw his smile.

"You won't be smiling if you're mad at me." I replied casually with a smirk and raised my Ipad high to my sight. He giggled upon hearing me.

"I missed you yaar!" He said, getting senti slightly as I saw his eyes moistened a little.

"Yaar Shehry! Senti mat ho yaar! I'll be sad then." I said weakly and now I'm feeling emo.

"I missed you too!" I added in and he smiled before he widened his eyes in shock.

"Oiyyy what happened to your face? Theek hai na tu?" He asked getting worried all of sudden. I furrowed and touched my face when a liquid sticked on my fingers. I looked at it and rolled my eyes.

"Abbay yaar! It's my make up. Don't worry... Final day of shoot today!" I chirped excitedly. He widened his eyes upon hearing me.

"Seriously?" He asked in disbelief and I nodded.

"Abbay kamine! Beghairat insaan!!" I widened my eyes and quickly sat straight when Waqas's face popped from Shehry's back.

"Viksyyyy!" I yelled back excitedly and laughed looking at him when Atif pushed him aside and fit himself into the frame.

"Atiiiii! Kaise ho yaar tum log?" I asked, half-screamed as I crossed my legs on the bed and held the Ipad down. Excited and happy seeing them all together again.

"Theek hoon yaar. Just missed you." Atif replied, looking down as his face now turned glum. Shehry smacked the back of his head and he groaned in pain.

"Don't act sad!" Shehry said, dissatisfied and I Iaughed. Atif was about to part his lips to fire Shehry back when I interjected. Warna ladte hi rahenge yeh dono.

"Guys stop it!" I yelled and they at once stopped while looking at me. I rolled my eyes and they burst their laughter.

"You guys are just still the same like how I left you guys." I said and they chuckled.

"I missed you all too yaar!" I said, seriously feeling sad now.

"Haraami insaan! Kab aa raha hai tu? Just missing us wouldn't do." Waqas said, popping his head again. I laughed while scratching my neck.

"Uhm... My scedule is empty for a month. I'm totally free after this movie. So hopefully by next week I will be in New York!" I told and their eyes were shining bright upon hearing me.

"Oh My God! Allah meri tauba!! Seriously?" Shehry replied in his Maryum's style and we all broke into guffaws. It has been years since I saw that Maryum.

"Abbay tu cheating keating to nahi karega na?" Waqas said and I laughed while shaking my head.

"No yaar! I'm a man of my words." I replied, smirking and they rolled their eyes.

"Haan haan! Dekh raha hoon main." Waqas replied while rolling his eyes and I laughed, remembering that I couldn't go to New York last summer. I had to break my promise when I had few issues regarding my film that had to be cleared soon.

"Sorry yaar for what happened last summer. But I will really be back by next week. Promise!" I said as I touched my Adam's Apple, swearing and they sighed in relief.

"Waise Hussain..." Waqas trailed while a cheeky smile was playing on his lips. I furrowed before raised my eyebrows and he parted his lips again.

"Have you found any chicks there?" He asked pretty excited and I widened my eyes in disbelief. But before I could say anything, Shehry already smacked Waqas's head. I laughed aloud when Waqas narrowed his eyes at Shehry.

"Mera Hussain aisa kabhi nahi karega." Shehry said and gave him a flying kiss.

"Right Shehry! I love you!" I said, made a kissy face and they laughed except Waqas.

"Yaar you have been in Bollywood for almost three years and that's impossible if you didn't like anyone there." Waqas replied seriously and I rolled my eyes.

"Yahaan ki ladkiyan cover nahi karti yaar." I replied and they all burst out their laughter, made me laugh too.

"But they are hot!" Waqas said and I chuckled.

"Yeah they are. But they are not my type." I replied and they sighed.

"Then what's your type?" Atif asked, getting pretty interested and I bite my inner cheek when Shehry twisted Atif's ear.

"Why do you keep beating us?" Waqas asked as he was getting dissatisfied.

"Mere bache ko tung na kar." Shehry replied and I chuckled. His love for me still never change.

"Hussain?" Mama's voice echoed all of sudden and these boys quickly kept quiet. They moved aside and Shehry passed the Ipad to Mom. I smiled unknowingly upon seeing her beautiful face.

"Assalamualaikum Mama! Kaise ho aap?" I asked and kissed the screen, imagining I was kissing her cheeks.

"Waalaikumsalam beta. Main theek hoon. Tum batao. You are taking good care of yourself right?" She asked and her eyes already went glassy as she touched the screen, as if rubbing my face. Tears slowly flowing down her cheeks, which ached me internally.

"Mama! Don't cry! Main theek hoon!" I said getting worried when her teary face came to my view. Shehry side hugged her, calming her down.

"I missed you. Come back soon." She whimpered and I nodded quickly.

"First wipe your tears. I will be back next week." I told and she quickly wiped her tears away and her face was lighted up.

"Sachi?" She asked in doubt and I chuckled.

"Muchi." I replied, making a kissy face and winked and she laughed slightly, looking too adorable.

"Jaldi aa jaana beta." She said again and I smiled. Her tone was telling me she missed me so much. Almost a year she didn't meet me. What should I do? My work demands..

"Haan Mama. Papa and Maha kahaan hai?" I asked, roaming my eyes at her back.

"Maha wanted ice cream. So your Papa took her out." Mama said and I chuckled while shaking my head.

"She still eats ice cream at night?" I asked in disbelief.

"Haan. She's stubborn." Mama replied, rolling her eyes and I giggled. Ahh I missed all of them!

"Sir your shot is ready." I heard Aman's voice and looked up to find him standing in front of me.

"One minute." I said and he nodded.

"Chalo Mama, I need to go. We'll meet next week, InshaAllah. Send my regards to Papa and Maha." I said and she nodded. The boys quickly fit in the frame and I laughed at Mama's shocked face.

"Jaldi aao yaarrr!! We missed youuuu!" They yelled in unison and I chuckled.

"InshaAllah!! I missed you all toooooo!!" I yelled back and they laughed. I shook my head and cut the call. Saare tension door gayi!

"Chal." I said while placing my Ipad on the dressing table and walked out of the van with Aman and headed straight to the spot.

---------

Assalamualaikum!

Well well well.. I'm back! Yuppp! With Hussain again! :P ♡

About this story, uhm.. I have high hope that you all will like this book. ♡

How was the first chap?

Should I continue?

Special thanks to Shabistaah for being my backbone. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK MADYYYY!! :*

VOTE and COMMENT please. ;)

Till we meet again. Take care. I love you all! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 12K 63
Aayesha Adam Qureshi is a fun loving girl when suddenly one day she met a guy who changed everything in her. Her life is no more like before. Her lif...
35.2K 3.8K 45
______Completed______ But his love was true, His love is, Was and will remain like that Strong for his Taman'na.. "Zindagi Ka doosra naam Jeena Hai...
301K 13.3K 59
"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition " She said and left the room. while I was standing here dumbfounded. She just rejected me. She re...
99.4K 4.7K 33
Two different worlds Two different people Two different personalities All meant to be united!!!!! Shehryaar Asif and Khadeeja are two different p...