quean; ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜!๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๏ฟฝ...

By moonjirose

๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐š๐ง; a woman of bad character A story about Esther Shelby and her journey of being the second oldest... More

๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01 - one
02 - two
03 - three
04 - four
06 - six
07 - seven
08 - eight
09 - nine
10 - ten
11 - eleven
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
12 - twelve
13 - thirteen
14 - fourteen
15 - fifteen
16 - sixteen
17 - seventeen
18 - eighteen
19 - nineteen
20 - twenty
21 - twenty one
22 - twenty two
23 -twenty three
โ†ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
24 - twenty four
25 - twenty five
26 - twenty six
27 - twenty seven
28 - twenty eight
29 - twenty nine
30 - thirty
31 - thirty one

05 - five

3.1K 80 0
By moonjirose

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Esther's head hurt, the alcohol still resided in her brain. „I told you not to drink so much" Irenes voice rang through Esther's head like the brash sound of the local church bells. Even though God had left this place a long time ago.

„Quiet, please" she begged. Irene placed a cup of coffee in front of Esther with a giggle. The still drunk woman rubbed her eyes and yawned. „We have to speak about what you did" Irene chimed.

Esther's eyes focused on the brewing liquid, trying to find the right words to say. „I killed a man" she paused, a great way to explain oneself. „And I didn't hate it" Irene sighed and took a bite of her croissant.

„You enjoyed it, Esther" Esther's head tilted in an agreeing manner. She couldn't lie to Irene, she knew her too well. "It does something to me." She paused. "It makes me feel alive" Irene stayed silent, not knowing what to say to that.

She didn't hate what the Shelbys did or what they were, she had known Esther her whole life, as did she know the whole family and their way of living. They protected her and assured her a comfortable life. Their collective damaged selves didn't scare her.

"You should go home, they're probably looking for you" Esther scoffed, sipping her coffee. "My brothers? They're probably furious." She looked up, locking her eyes with Irene "That bastard was an IRA member"

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther walked down the streets of Small Heath, the stinking smell of piss and cigarettes burning itself in her nose.

She checked twice before she walked up the stairs, she wouldn't like Tommy or Polly to catch her, not right now. Up the stairs and in her room she let herself fall into her bed. It felt like a camp bed but it felt like home.

A knock on her door caught her attention. "Dear Mother-" she mumbled. "It's me" Ada's voice filled the silence. "Thank god" Esther opened the door and let her little sister in. She plopped herself onto Esther's bed.

"Where have you been all night?" The older one rolled her eyes. "I was at Irenes" Ada sighed and crossed her legs "Tommy and Polly are furious" Esther sat herself down next to Ada "An IRA member was shot dead last night" she stated.

Esther sighed "And you think it was me?" Ada gave her a look. "Wouldn't be the first time" Esther huffed in amusement. "I can't believe that you think it was me" Ada raised her hands in defense, no word was spoken for a few minutes.

"Was it you?" Esther sighed "Yes" Ada jumped off the bed, furious. "Shit! Esther" she paced around the room "I don't- god why!?" She yelled.
Esther leaned back, falling back on her bed. "You know why" Ada sighed and sat back down next to her. "You'll have to tell Tommy, the police is after the Blinders"

She knew that, talking to Tommy wasn't something she could avoid any longer.

"It's wrong-"I don't care, Ada. You know that"

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther found herself in the Garrison a few hours later. A whiskey and a freshly lit cigarette in front of her. Life was alright, as of now.

"There you are, you fucking idiot" Arthur's voice rang next to her. She sighed, sipping her whiskey.
Life wasn't fine now.
"Why would you shoot one of'em?" He whisper yelled at his sister. "You already knew it was me, no asking needed?" He gave her the side eye. "Tommy has a lot of things going on, good things. Why would you piss the cops off?"

Esther rolled her eyes at him and took a drag of her cigarette. "Because I can?" He sighed and shook head. "You're going to ruin things" she chuckled quietly and downed the rest of her whiskey.

"As if we're not all ruined"

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Tommy and Irene were at the races. Esther liked the time alone, no brother yelling at her. It almost felt peaceful, sitting at the pier like that.

"Esther Shelby" the voice paused. "This seems to be the only place to find you alone"

Campbell

"What in the name of the devil do you want?" She cursed, not happy to have to see his face.
"I thought your brother understood when I threatened to throw your little sister in jail" Her eyes wandered to the cops face, anger starting to boil up.

"The weapons are very important to us" Esther cracker her knuckles in a pissed off manner. "You did what?"

"Oh you wouldn't want to be angry right now, right?" He paused with a smirk on his face. "Should people really know that Esther Shelby killed a IRA agent?"

Esther moved closer to the man. Her breathing remained calm as she got into his face. "The already do" she whispered

"Let me tell you something" she paused, taking a step back. "You can't threaten me. I don't get threatened. I am the threat"

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Tommy didn't talk to her, no word was being spoken. Esther, Arthur and Polly sat at the dining table in silence. The only noice was Tommy's cigar crackling.

Ada hasn't been home the last few days. Something with Freddie, apparently. "Imma head-" Just to interrupt what Esther was about to say, John barged into the room. "Family Meeting!" he shouted.

Tommy doesn't look at Esther, again.

So here they were, gathered. John stood in front of them, ready to announce something important to him. "I'm going to marry Lizzie Stark" he spoke.

Esther couldn't believe it. Her little brother would marry the towns whore? A giggle left her lips as she dragged on the cigarette in her hand. "You for real?" His face grew angry. Esther lifted her hands into a defeated manner.

"You want to marry the whore of Small Heath?" Tommy spoke, his words like seething oil.

John made his way to Tommy, nose up at his.
"Right, I want it known, if anyone calls her a whore again, I will push the barrel of my revolver down their throats and blow the word back down into their hearts."

"Where's Finny?" Esther asked Polly. She took a breath and looked around before chuckling. "He's not old enough to attend." Esther still didn't feel at ease. "Right"

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther walked next to John and Arthur. Tommy still ignored her. She sped up a bit "Tommy, come on." She paused. He didn't say anything but kept walking "Stop ignoring me." Just in front of the house Tommy stopped to take a look. "Stop" he yelled.

"What-barbed wire?" Esther mumbled. Why would someone place barbed wire around the house?
"A grenade" Tommy mumbled. "There's a grenade here" he yelled.

"Finn!" Esther shouted. She jumped over the barbed wire into the house. "Esther, no!" Arthur yelled after her "Finn!" She yelled once again. "He's not here" she spoke after looking around. Polly and John had the same thought, it seemed.

"Tommy's car" They rushed over to the car. Esther gasped, Finn was playing in Tommy's car. "Finny, boy. Come out of there" Polly spoke. Tommy didn't think and grabbed Finn before the grenade could explode.

The explosive did it's thing in a matter of seconds.

"I was pretending to be you" Finn announced with a smile.

"Don't pretend to be me, ever again" Tommy sighed.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

a/n: hi, I'm quite busy rn. I just found a job and I'm trying to adjust my life. I'm trying to update when I can, I'm only a human myself so I hope u understand :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 574 44
Thomas Shelby never saw her coming. With her quick wit and scary silences, Leilani Solomons was a vision to the eyes of any man. He wanted her. But...
9.8K 399 9
- ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the Shelby family think they've finally been set free from Freddie Thorne. Until.. or - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the younger sister of Fred...
2.7M 37.5K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)
27.7K 790 41
โAnd I love you; for that, I vow that my absence will plague you for the rest of your cursed days. โž Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season t...