๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ป๐’š๐’‘๐’† ๏ฟฝ...

By ANN_AURORA

Story about one vampire named Juyeon and human called Jaehyun. They love each other but there will be trouble... More

โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ž-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ (please read)
Look what I made....
Look what I found...

โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ

215 15 5
By ANN_AURORA

Juyeon 💞
Hey hyung 😊
Are you ready to meet the boyz?

Jaehyun 🥰
I think... yeah

Juyeon 💞
Don't be tense hyung
In 10 minutes they will be comforted with you and they will show you their wild side haha

Jaehyun 🥰
Oh I like it haha

Juyeon 💞
You won't when you will be there

Jaehyun 🥰
Okay don't ruin my dreams 😂

Juyeon 💞
Anyways
I'll pick you up now

Jaehyun 🥰
Ok, I'm waiting for you... My prince ✨

Both of them smiled at the last text. Juyeon grabbed his coat and went outside feeling winter's cold breeze, gladly he had car now, while Jaehyun just waited for him, looking out from the window. Suddenly, he decided to text Aeryn too.

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Ae~
Aeryn~

AERYN
What's the matter with that tone?
It's like you are calling a kid to give her a candy 🤨

MR. MWOHASAYEO
You are just genius 🙂

AERYN
Ikr 😎💅🏻

MR. MWOHASAYEO
YA!
Anyways...
U know where am I going? 😏

AERYN
Of course you are going to Juyeon.

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Yeah but where exactly?.. 😏

AERYN
What's the matter with that '😏'
Oh...
Don't tell me that...
ARE YOU ALREADY GETTING MARRIED?!
JAEHYUN DEAR, YOU GUYS ARE TOO YOUNG AND IT'S NOT CORRECT BUT IF YOU ARE SURE THEN OKAY!
But...
YA! I WANTED TO BE YOUR BRIDESMAID! (A/N: Idk what to write here... Bridesmaid or best man...)

MR. MWOHASAYEO
You are crazy u know that right?

AERYN
Yeah, I'm told sometimes...

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Yeah that's true anyways...
And I'm just going to meet his friends!
And I'll see your 'twin'

AERYN
Take picture of him 🤫

MR. MWOHASAYEO
WHAT
NO!

AERYN
Aish...
Ok, hope he is handsome

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Ok now gotta go
Bye Ae ❤️

AERYN
Did I deserved that heart?
Ok, have fun!

Jaehyun chuckled at her last text as always. He saw Juyeon from the window and he grabbed his coat too, going outside. When they hugged each other, Jaehyun saw younger's car.

"Wow Ju, is this your car?" older one asked seeing yellow Lamborghini.

"Well yes, but I prefer to walk and I'm just using it sometimes." Juyeon explained.

"Woah it's cool!" Jaehyun was in shock and Juyeon chuckled.

"Okay, let's go?" He asked and Jae nodded. Both of them got inside and Juyeon drive it towards one villa. It was so fancy, Jaehyun was shocked once again.

"Y-you are living h-here?" Jaehyun stuttered and Juyeon nodded.

"Okay, hyung let's go inside" younger smiled. He opened the door.

"JUYEON HYUNG IS HERE! I SAW THAT JAEHYUN FROM THE WINDOW AND WOW HE IS SO HANDSOME!" someone yelled and Jaehyun almost laughed.

"They even know my name" older chuckled.

"Aish Sohn Youngjae..." Juyeon frowned.
Soon two young boy appeared in front of them so fastly.

"Hi Jaehyun hyung, I'm Youngjae, you can call me Eric too! Woah you are so handsome" firstly brown haired boy bowed and then covered his mouth by 'shock'. But curly haired one smacked his head.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Sunwoo" he bowed too.

"This is Aeryn's twin I was talking about" Juyeon said to Jaehyun.

"Aeryn?" Sunwoo raised his eyebrow.

"She is Jaehyun's best friend and she has similar personality to you." Juyeon explained.

"Oh, I'll be glad if I'll meet her." Sunwoo smirked.

"Our guest is here already? Oh, Eric and Sunwoo met them, hope he didn't ran away." one of them came outside. "Oh, gladly no... Hi, I'm Sangyeon the oldest" he smiled cutely and Jaehyun smiled back. "GUYS COME HERE WE HAVE A GUEST!" Sangyeon yelled and soon there were 6 boy.

"Vampires have a guest wow..." one boy said. "Anyways, I'm Chanhee" blonde haired boy said.

"Hi I'm Changmin" this one smiled showing his big dimples.

"Kevin" black haired boy winked.

"Hi Jaehyun, I'm Jacob" oh, angel on the earth... Was he a vampire?

"Annyeong, I'm Younghoon" so handsome...

"And I'm Haknyeon" he smiled cutely too.

"Nice to meet you guys. As you know already I'm Lee Jaehyun. Oh, you all are so handsome too, are you really vampires?" Jaehyun asked in disbelief and they smiled.

"Don't be bothered by a fact that we are vampires, we are almost living like humans..." Sangyeon said kindly.

"Okay thank you.... So Juyeon told you my name?"

"Of course! He was sitting quietly and thinking about something from the first day when he met you." Eric said, Juyeon slightly blushed and Jaehyun clinged on him.

"Let's go inside and eat then!" Sangyeon said and Haknyeon started jumping too.

"Woah, they are so kind" Jaehyun whispered to Juyeon.

"Wait a little bit more and then you'll see" Juyeon laughed.

It was true, they were crazy boys but it was like Jaehyun felt warmness, kindness and caring towards him. He felt like it was his family. They ate, played games, talked nonstop, watched some movies and dramas. Time went too fastly with them. And about Sunwoo, he really looked like Aeryn by personality. Sunwoo was very handsome and little devil (A/N: not in bad way. U know what I mean.) just like Aeryn. He thought they were soulmates. But most important... He found his own soulmate ^^

"Okay guys, I think I gotta go it's already 1AM" Jaehyun said while getting up.

"Omo, really? Time went too fast" Jacob said looking at the clock.

"I'll drive you home." Juyeon got up too and Jaehyun nodded.

"It was so good to meet you guys, I had so much fun and thanks to you all. I felt like I was in my family." Jaehyun smiled looking at the boys.

"Of course man~ you are accepted in our family!" Kevin said hanging his arm on Jaehyun's shoulders.

"Thanks" Jaehyun smiled. He and Juyeon grabbed their coat and went towards the door when suddenly Sunwoo appeared behind Jaehyun's back.

"Want you to come feel my breath on your neck" Sunwoo whispered and Jaehyun froze scared while all of them laughed.

"Ya! Kim Sunwoo don't scare him!" Juyeon said and Sunwoo chuckled and backed off.

"I'm sorry hyung" Sunwoo said and Jaehyun chuckled too.

"Woah, to be honest, you scared me!" Jaehyun said too.

Finally, they got in the car and started driving.

"They were hilarious and so kind" Jaehyun laughed.

"I'm glad you liked them" Juyeon smiled grabbing older's hand.

"And Sunwoo is similar to Aeryn. Let them meet soon!" Jaehyun said. In 5 minutes they were in front of Jaehyun's house.

"So you enjoyed tonight" Juyeon got close to Jaehyun.

"And you have no idea how..." Jaehyun smiled lovely at him.

"I should see your happy face more often"

Juyeon got close and kissed the older. Jaehyun blushed and younger smiled during the kiss.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.5K 17
โ It's free to run your imaginations wild โž [DISCONTINUED] ยฉ -0BEDIENT4G0J0 ๐•™๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค: ยป #18 in The Boyz ยซ ยป #1 in Sangyeon ยซ ยป #5 in...
26.3K 1.5K 37
"i don't know who to believe anymore" this story is purely fiction, with all characters also being fictional.
232K 8.5K 33
juvenile - a kim sunwoo fanfiction LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT: "the court hear by sentences that sunwoo kim, will face up to 6 months a...
86.4K 5.1K 23
โ i like you, but i'm just kidding. โž +social media au โ”€completed: aug. 07, 2020