Emerald Eyes.

By peeonyposie

Y/n was just a bookshop owner living in Los Angeles with her best friend, until one night her whole world was... More

Backstory.
The Beginning.
Los Angeles.
Avengers Dinner.
Coffee Talks.
Girls Night.
Comfort.
Friends.
New York.
Endgame.
Missed Calls.
Choices.
Strawberries.
Dimples.
Awkward.
Late Night.
PDA.
Anniversary.
Finale.

Confessions.

4.3K 140 27
By peeonyposie

Like I Want You - Giveon

          I wake up with a slight hangover in...Scarletts apartment? I get up from the floor and look around. I guess we all knocked out here. Poor Scar had to deal with all our drunk asses. I get up and go to the kitchen where I see Scarlett making herself a bowl of cereal. "Mind if I get one too?" I quietly ask. She gives me a mom look and pours me a bowl too. We sit at the table in a comfortable silence.

"Can I ask you something, Y/n?" She timidly asks. I suddenly get nervous. It's not like her to be nervous, she's usually so confident. "Uh yeah, ask away." I reply.

"Is there something going on with you and Lizzie?" She looks up as she asks. I was caught off guard, I didn't know how to answer. "I don't mean to pry but you would not stop talking about her last night..then when I was trying to make you a bed on the floor you kept saying 'emerald eyes is mad at me.' I know I have some nice eyes but I don't think they were the eyes you were referring to." She says with a small smile. "I uh I do have a crush on her. Ive had one since I saw her at the Met Gala. Its only increased since I've gotten to know her. It hasn't gone beyond that. Im pretty sure she doesn't feel the same." I answer her question.

"I wouldn't be too sure of that. After the Avengers dinner she was talking about you a lot, I think she said she eventually visited your bookshop too. She talks about you so purely. I wouldn't count yourself out just yet." Scar says softly.

"Thank you for that..can you do me a favor?"

          Sunday morning we fly back. We spent all of Saturday with Scar, while I put together my plan. As we landed I started to get nervous. "You ready for this?" Larson asks. I nodded, the plan was simple. I would show up to Lizzies apartment, which Scarlett gave me the address to, and I would confess my feelings to her. I would either end up heartbroken or happy. I guess we'll find out.

          I head over to the apartment, rehearsing what Im going to say in my head. As I pull up my nerves start to build even more. I knock gently. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" She asks. She doesn't look very happy to see me.

"Lizzie, I came to talk to you." I say nervously. She ushers me in and looks at me, waiting for me to speak. "I think you're breathtaking. Ive thought so since I met you, I can't get you out of my head no matter what I do. If you feel the same I think we should give this a chance." I recite. I look up at her and she's looking anywhere but at me. Not a good sign. "Lizzie?"

"Please leave." She says quietly. I look at her completely shocked. This is so much worse than a straight rejection. The awkward silence that fills the room makes me so sick. "Elizabeth?" I just want her to look at me. "Y/n, please leave. I don't know what games you're playing but I don't want any part of it. You come here and say all this but just 3 days ago you're saying we're just friends? Just this weekend you were all on some girl? Is this all some game to you? I just got out of a 3 year relationship, I bared my heart to you. I can't handle anymore heartbreak right now." Her voice cracks. I can feel my own tears threatening to spill over. I head to the door, before I exit I look back at Elizabeth one more time. "None of it was a game." I say before exiting the building. I quickly call a Lyft to get me home.

          When I get home Brie jumps off the couch to see how it went. She quickly sees my somber expression and wraps me in a hug. This is why I don't catch feelings. The heartbreak is unbearable.

End of part 1.

A/n - Hey so its gonna be one book still but pt 2 is going to take place in 2019. We are fast forwarding 5 years. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.6K 82
maia fox is a newcomer to the marvel cast, what happens when she grows closer to co-star elizabeth olsen? [social media story] elizabeth olsen x fem...
5.2K 211 3
The one where Reader plays Vision in the MCU and she falls in love with her co-worker Elizabeth Olsen. || From my tumblr @randomshyperson
10K 595 18
When Ellie and Lizzie meet in Los Angeles, unfortunate circumstances keep them apart. But, when they cross paths again a year later in New York City...
131K 3.5K 36
an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because of her past back in her school years. o...