Arrange Marriage

By RidhZ27

Louis, an omega was forced by his father to marry the Styles triplets. The most powerful business men in the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
I'm so sorry

11

1.7K 57 0
By RidhZ27

Louis knew it was wrong. He didn't wanted to leave but he did. What Eleanor said was hurting him and alot.

Would the alphas not accept him that he was a virgin and had no experience. Were they not gonna mate him for not having the body type. Tears started flowing Louis' eyes. He unlocked his phone as thought of calling someone. But who did he have. If he went to his mom, his father would send him back.

Louis sniffed as he called Niall. The only friend he had. "Hello" Niall answered. Louis replied,"Hey". Niall asked,"What's up?". Louis asked,"Um can we talk?". Niall replied,"Sure but where?". Louis replied,"Um I don't know. I'm kinda somewhere of no where". Niall asked,"Where are your alphas?". Louis hesitated but replied,"We kinda got into a fight because of Eleanor". Niall sighed as he said,"You need to tell them. They'll come pick you up. I'm sorry but my alphas won't allow me. If you want, you should call Marcel. He's the most calm when he's angry". Louis hmmed as he hung the call.

He went inside the park nearby. It was an empty park. It was almost getting dark but Louis still worried. He was worried that his alphas would be mad at him. He took a deep breath as he dialed to Marcel's nunber. "Darling what happened?" Marcel asked. Louis was about to reply as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He quickly stood up while gasping. The phone fell from his hand as his body started shaking. He turned around to see who it was and found a really red man.

His veins were popping over his head as he was sweating super badly. His scent went upto Louis. The Male was in his rut. Louis' breath shortened as he heard small screams from his phone. He was too frozen to process as he began to weep and step back. The alpha howled as he rushed to grab the small omega. Louis couldn't say anything he kept weeping under the Male's grip.

His heart fell when he was pushed onto the bench. A loud scream left his mouth as he called for help. He couldn't do anything but squirm and scream under the alpha. But he was way stronger than the omega. Louis begged as he said,"P-Please let me g-go". The Male held Louis' hair pulling him back as he whimpered.

When he felt the alpha to reach his shorts, he started kicking his legs. Instead he got a harsh slap on his ass making him cry louder. He had lost hope. He knew what was going to happen next. He was going to be mated by an unknown alpha in his rut. His alphas would leave him. His family wouldn't want him back and he'd die on the streets.

Louis closed his eyes but soon the hands fell off him. He quickly turned around to see his alpha pounding onto the man. Marcel's eyes were blood red as he kept hitting the man's jaw. Louis sat up as he was still shaking and crying.

Marcel's hand reached his back as he took a black metal out. Louis' eyes widened when he saw what it was. Marcel pointed the gun to the man as he shot him right in between his eyes. Louis covered his ears hearing the sound of gunshot echoing. Marcel turned and rushed to Louis. Louis flinched when he brought the gun near him. Marcel shoved it inside as he wrapped his arms around Louis. The poor shaking omega was crying his eyes out. Marcel held Louis' cheeks as he said,"Shhh. Baby its alright. I'm here. I'm here". He said as he pulled Louis to his embrace. He moved his arms around his waist as Louis wrapped his legs around the alpha's torso. His arms were around the strong male's neck as he sobbed in the crook of his neck. He sniffed the alpha's scent trying to feel safe.

Marcel carried Louis to his car, he made him sit down in the car but Louis didn't wanted to let go. Marcel climbed in as he hugged Louis tightly. He sniffed on his alpha's shoulder as he said,"I-I am sorry a-alpha". Marcel replied while rubbing his omega's back,"Its not your fault baby. Don't apologize". Louis parted away as he said,"N-No I-I left the h-house. I-I don't wanna go-go back". Marcel replied,"Its okay baby". Louis sniffed as he said,"A-Alphas mad at me". Marcel replied,"No baby. They won't be mad. They'll understand". Louis shaked his head as he said,"P-Please".

Marcel nodded as he said,"We'll get a hotel room". Louis nodded as they both got out of the back seats to sit in back. Louis was till shaking. He couldn't even walk properly. Marcel got in as he quickly reached for Louis' hand. He brought it to his lips leaving small kisses for Louis. Louis' breath was calming down abit when he said,"I-I am sorry alpha". Marcel replied,"No need to apologize love".

As they reached for the hotel, Louis stayed behind Marcel. Marcel asked for a room, the receptionist said,"Your room is booked sir. If you want, we do provide with extra services" sending a wink Marcel's way. Marcel raised his eyebrows as he held Louis and said,"No need. Me and my omega have plans". The receptionist cleared her throat as she asked,"Can I see your I'd?". Marcel shaked his head pulling his phone out. He quickly texted Zayn letting him know what kind of behavior the receptionist was putting on.

Soon she got a call as she attended it, Marcel got inside the little space grabbing the keys. The receptionist was too in the call about her getting fired. Marcel held Louis' hand as they walked to the elevator. Louis was still shaking and sniffing thinking about the incident. Too much was going on in his mind. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the elevator ding.

They both got inside the room, as Marcel made Louis sit on the bed. Louis said,"W-Water". Marcel nodded getting to the side and pouring Louis some water. Louis held the glass and gulping small sips. Marcel asked,"Do you feel better darling?". Louis nodded giving the glass back. Louis said,"I-Ichy". Marcel understood that Louis wanted to get out of his clothes.

Marcel stood up getting his phone as he called John. "Hello" he said. "Yes boss?" John asked. Marcel replied,"I'm sending you an address. Send some clothes of mine in here. Okay?". John replied with an okay and hung the call. Marcel removed his shirt as he said,"There isn't any here". Louis lazily nodded as he said,"C-Change please". Marcel kneeled in front of Louis as he slowly removed his shirt. He glanced at his golden skin and how soft he felt. How he looked so cute shirtless. Marcel smiled to himself as he made him wear his shirt.

Marcel held Louis' hand making him stand as he moved his hands to Louis'  waist band. Louis' eyebrows furrowed as he heard his omega whine. Marcel whispered,"Its just me darling. You're alright". Louis took in his alpha's scent as his omega calmed down.

Marcel pulled his shorts down slowly, throwing them on the couch nearby. They both sat on the bed Louis kept his head on Marcel's shoulder. Marcel pulled Louis as they cuddled to each other. Marcel's arm was under him as he gently brushed his hair. Louis wrapped his small arm around Marcel's torso. Louis slowly drifted to sleep. As Marcel thought he was asleep, he connected his mind with his brothers.

Do you fools have any idea?Marcel said.

What? Edward asked.

What did we do this time? Harry asked.

Louis was out of the house and we didn't realize. Marcel replied.

What? Harry asked in panic.

Where is he now? Edward asked.

He's with me. He was fucking shaking. I blame us. Marcel confessed.

What is happening? Edward asked.

Why is he shaking? Harry asked.

Okay okay. Calm down first. Louis called me around eight thirty. I had just answered, but then I heard him gasp and scream. I didn't knew what to do. I just got his location and got to where he was. Luckily not very far. A-An alpha who was in his rut was above him. Marcel answered.

Please don't tell me this. Harry begged.

No please not with our baby. Edward said in akow voice.

Calm down. No he's safe. I'm with him. Marcel replied quickly.

We're coming there. Edward said.

No stay. He is sleeping and was scared. He just needs his time. Marcel replied.

Okay but how did? Harry asked.

I was in range, I'm sorry but I killed him infront of Louis. Marcel replied.

WHAT? Edward questioned.

OH MY! MARCY! Harry said in a loud voice.

I know. I'm sorry. I was in range. Marcel replied.

How are we even gonna explain that? Harry asked.

Manipulation? Edward replied.

We shouldn't do that on him. Marcel replied.

He'll leave us like Nick. Harry said.

We'll do it once and then give him the necklace. Edward replied.

Yes! Marcel said.

Okay. When are you both getting home? Edward asked.

I don't know. Maybe when he wakes up. Marcel replied.

Eddie Hazza might've not told you this but Eleanor's heat starts tomorrow. Marcel added.

Don't worry. I'll go. Edward said.

No! Why? Harry protested.

No Hazza you are not going near her. You'll stay with Louis. Marcel said.

Why are you both taking in then? I know it'll hurt you both too. Harry said in a pleading tone.

She's our omega. Marcel replied.

OUR! Harry replied.

Hazza that's final you are staying with Louis. Edward demanded.

Fine. Harry replied.

He's mad. Marcel said.

He has a right. Edward replied.

How are we even? Marcel asked.

Condoms? Edward replied.

She won't take the pill you she 'accidentally' gets pregnant. Marcel said.

Yeah. But how will Louis react to all of this? Edward replied.

I think him leaving the house was because of Eleanor. Marcel confessed.

What did she say? Edward asked.

I'll ask him. He's in subspace. Marcel replied.

Ohh. Take care of him though. He can get quite tired from it. Edward replied.

I know. When is Louis' heat? Marcel asked.

I don't know. We never had that talk. Edward replied.

Okay. Take care of him though. Edward added.

Will do. Now go back to sleep. Marcel said.

Good night Marcy. Edward replied.

Good night Eddie. Marcel replied.

Marcel pecked Louis' forehead and gently bruhsed his hair.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
89K 2.5K 46
The Styles and Tomlinson packs have been at war for hundreds of years. But when recruits run low and resources run out, they have no other option the...
62.6K 2.2K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
390K 16K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...