Sweetness Of Love āœ”

By free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his childre... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
Avni and Neil
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 54

523 74 58
By free_bird_123_

"

I was planning to leave right now but there is some work left so I plan to come back tomorrow in the afternoon," I speak to my mother on the phone standing a few steps away from the jet.

"Yeah, okay. Bye."

I sigh and disconnect the call. I hate it when things don't go as per my plan, will have to stay here for another night.

"Hey, you!" I look at the person eyeing me.

"What?" He asks scowling at me.

"Stop following around, Buddy." I roll my eyes at him. "If you are so willing to follow help me with something."

"I ain't your servant." He grits his teeth.

"With you following me around it sure feels you are my servant," I smirk at him.

Before I know he throws his fist across my face.

"What the fuck!" I glare at him.

"This is for making my boss feel helpless."

I frown at him in confusion and then he throws his fist across my face again.

"Ow." I scowl at him.

"And this is because I lost my job today."

"And how is it related to me?" I throw my fist on his face but he is quick to dodge it.

"Have been trained." He smirks at me. "Go get yourself a better job."

He eyes me before turning around and walking away. I frown looking at his retreating figure not understanding his remarks.

"Some people just know to make stories," I mumble to myself and shrug striding to my car.

Getting behind the wheel I make a call. "John, wait for me there I'll come whenever I am done with the work."

Disconnecting the call I drive straight to the nightclub as I whistle.

I live my life for two reasons.

1. To earn money.

2. To utilize that money.

Living a life filled with rules and regulations is not life. For me life is doing whatever I want and whenever I want. I live to satisfy myself.

If I am asked to advise everyone there would be only one thing I would say - Live life for yourself.

Yes, live life for yourself. What will you get by living for others?

Everyone is leaving one day!

Do what you want because you have one life and I don't think it's a crime to do what you want.

We look for people who have good qualities but honestly good people don't get importance when they are good.

If you are good then you are too good to be true.

If you are bad then you are too bad to be good.

You turn bad when you have been good all your life and the only thing you get in return is nothing!

What did I get with all the goodness?

My girlfriend ditches me a day before the wedding saying she got pregnant with some other boy and has to marry him.

I hate to accept the fact I was hurt and that I cried in sadness. I hate that I was an emotional fool and I hate that I was good.

I was good enough to let her go,
I was good enough to mask my hurt,
I was good enough to not kill her suitor,
I was good enough to be attending her wedding.

Until,

I turned bad to kill my goodness.

I walk into the club and lead myself to the bar counter. Sipping on my drink I settle on the barstool. As I watch people dancing crazily on the floor for a moment I am lost in the times where I was a careless and carefree person.

I shrug at the thought instantly. All the carelessness and carefreeness has just gotten a lot of heartbreak and change in me. I don't need to recall those moments.

"Hello, handsome man." A girl approaches me and I smirk as she checks me out.

"Bye, beautiful." I chuckle as I turn my attention back to my drinks. I do what I want not what people expect me to.

"Yes, John." I boringly answer his call.

"Sir, I just wanted to know where you are? You can't get drunk now you have work tomorrow." He informs me I clench my jaws acknowledging he is right.

But he doesn't need to know he's right so I cut the call and switch it off before I gulp the remaining drink and walk out of the club so that I don't end up drinking.

I know I should be thankful to John for always helping me out but I am not. Why should I thank him when he is getting paid already?

Money is everything!

Yet,

Money is nothing!

Yep, think about it.

I drive back to the apartment I am living in right now, for some reason I feel sad. I turn on the music to kill the sad mood but I end up shutting it as I start getting feels.

Halting the car on a side I put my face in my hands as I leave a heavy breath. There is only one thing that can help me and that's shouting.

Yeah, I don't have someone who will sit beside me and pay attention to my sad stories. My parents are happy as long as I am managing the company. I don't have friends.

My cousin sister, Zaria just hates everyone in the family except her brother. You'll always find the wrath in her eyes whenever you try to talk to her.

I know deep down maybe even she needs someone to listen to what she has to say but why should I care about it? Why should I be the one to approach? If she doesn't care about me, I don't care about her too.

Running my hand through my hair I am about to let out a scream when I hear someone shouting.

I stare at the darkness, who might be in the park right now?

Starting the engine I and drive in there and I hear someone say - Right now!

When I catch the glimpse of two people there, one on the ground and the other standing I get out of the car.

I gasp as I watch Avni's face, a tear rolls down her cheek as she lets out a bitter chuckle. My eyes move to the man standing there and he looks at me dangerously.

I clench my jaws as I fist my hand and walk to them. I glare at the man before I sit on the ground.

"You okay?" I ask her as my eyes roam all over her face. I notice she is not pregnant and it just makes me feel calm.

"Fuck off!" She shouts at me and her voice cracked in the end.

I am taken back, I realize again that goodness is of no use. I lower my gaze to hide the hurt in them. The greatest mistake people make is they judge people by few meets.

I know my intentions were not right when I met Avni after years but I never intended to do anything to her forcefully.

All I ever wanted to do was talk.

I accidentally met her at the cafe that day when she was hanging out with Neil's sister. I just needed some peace after Neil refused to do another project with our company and I knew the reason was personal there.

I wanted to be honest with her and I was but she ended up being violent there. I don't mind it, I was hurt when she drove away from there. If I wanted I could follow her but I didn't want to. Because things didn't go as I expected, I just wanted to talk.

Then after I got to know she's pregnant I convinced myself I can't destroy people's life just because of attraction.

I go to meet Avni at her in-laws but I noticed DD, Neil, his sister, and Avni were going out somewhere. I followed them to the beach and I waited outside as they enjoyed in there. I prepared to apologize to Avni, went over my lines again and again until I saw them getting out from the cafe.

I just wanted to talk with her alone but thanks to Neil Khanna he again made me admit it's bad to be good.

Why can't people listen before doing anything?

But I let it go just for the sake of their kids and I wanted to go back and never come back to their lives again.

I guess, I changed my plan now as I watch the bitterness in her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" The man pulls me up with my collar.

"I have no idea," I mumble. "Maybe just want to be bad again. Being good is useless, people remember what bad we did but they forget what good we did. So, do bad!"

"What the fuck?" He rolls his eyes.

"Sir!" Three men come behind him.

"Good you were on time." He laughs. "Take this lady, put in the backseat, and drive to the boss."

"Rayan," Avni murmurs confusedly.

"I am not the boss," I mumble. "But I can be."

I kick the man on his stomach, he falls on his back groaning.

"Hey!" Three men behind him shout as they approach me.

I watch Avni struggle to get up and tears roll down her cheeks. I bent down to help her when someone kicks me from behind and I fall beside Avni.

"I said, don't touch me," I hear Avni warning someone, and I tilt to look at her as she slaps the man then pulls his hair. I look stunned hearing the warning instead of fear in her voice.

I punch the man in the face and stand up straight in front of Avni. Picking her up in my arms I walk to my car.

"Leave me, Rayan." She declares. I aim to just put her in the car and fight with them but they hit me in the back. I try not to fall on my face and I succeed at it, just Avni slips from my arms. I hear her whine but she still manages to wave her hand at me asking not to touch her.

I turn around and fight with them. Kicking a man on his gut, I punch the other one on his face, and as they fall I step on them they grunt beneath me and I punch the third man standing on them. Dodging his punch I wrap my hand around his neck tightly.

This is what I need to be, Bitter and Bad!

I feel relaxed as they struggle, their screeches are peaceful. I open my eyes when I hear that man shouting at Avni.

I watch him walking holding her in his arms while she dugs her nails on his arm and neck.

I leave the man whose neck I was gripping, he chokes out. Stepping out of the bodies beneath me I walk to that man who is Sir of these three nincompoops.

Holding his collar from behind I pull him. He chokes out but doesn't turn around.

"Leave her." I declared.

"Okay!" He responds. I frown in confusion that he agreed so easily, I lose my grip on his collar, and he starts running.

"Fuck!" I curse under my breath as I chase him. He isn't running speed so I was able to match the speed and that's the moment Avni decides to end this chase game. I watch as she punches on his face, then jumps from his arms.

My eyes widen as she lands on her feet and immediately falls on the ground. That man looks at me and I look at him. There's a moment of silence before that man utters.

"Is she dead?"

I lunge on him and we fit like cat and dog before he pulls away and joins his hands.

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?" I glare at him. "Why do you even want to kill her?"

"For money. I just have to take her to my boss." He shrugs.

"Who is your boss?" I arch an eyebrow.

"He is human. I don't know his name." He shrugs again.

"Stop shrugging." I glare at him. "And stop lying."

"Honestly." He sits on the ground tired. "I need money."

"I'll give you tell me who is your boss?" I walk to him.

"I don't know his name but he doesn't need her. My boss has two bosses and they need her."

"Two bosses." I nod myself. "You may leave I'm not a rich man. Thank you!"

"But you said you'll give me money." He frowns.

"Never trust people. Take this as a lesson from me." I turn around and walk to Avni.

She lies there unconscious, I notice her nose and forehead bleeding. There are a few cuts on her hands. I don't understand what to do.

I recollect the way they both behaved towards me. If I take her to their home I am damn sure Neil will think I'm responsible for this and he will not think twice before putting his hands on me.

My goodness will again be rewarded with badness.

Now, I know how to take revenge on Neil. It's simple, take his peace away. Picking unconscious Avni in my arms I stride to my car and settle her in the back seat.

As I get behind the wheel I remove my sim card and crack it. I know I'm about to change many lives but my life is also changed.

I am still not bad. At least I'm not killing her, I'll treat her, take care of her. And her family should be thankful to me for this if they meet her again because if I wasn't here today she would be dead or with someone who wants her.

Two bosses!

I drive back to the jet forgetting the meetings I have. Though I know I won't be able to keep her away from family all her life but I still want to take her away for a while and let Neil suffer. I have suffered, we survive, we don't die.

Bitterness will turn Sweetness one day so it's fine.

━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━

So, how was it?

Pardon me if it was ridiculous because this is the first time I wrote from Villian's POV. Haha!

Do you guys want one more chapter of the past with Neil's POV or let this chapter be the end?

Please share your opinions on the above question it is always good to know what readers want.

Thank you for all the love in the last chapter.

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Thank y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 6.1K 64
Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would both fall in love having different professi...
14.3K 2.6K 40
A sequel to Sweetness Of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire. Avni's longing for such a life was fulfi...
886K 32.7K 53
(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He is dominant , she is submissive He con...
397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil