Prince | BoBoiBoy fanfiction

By SarahIshfaq16

BoBoiBoy is a Prince!! He ran from his kingdom to earth because he don't want to be a royal. Read this to kno... More

A/N
Chapter 1: The Untold Secret
Chapter 2: Revealed
Chapter 3: Back to where I am from
Chapter 4: Backstory (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Backstory (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Realization
Chapter 7: Regrouped
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธThanks๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 8: Escape
Question
Chapter 9: Attacked
1K reads
Chapter 10: Worried
Chapter 11: Caught
Chapter 12: Alive
Chapter 13: End

Not a Chapter

834 21 4
By SarahIshfaq16

Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating. I have tonnes of homework to do and assignments to prepare and finally when I get time to update I was dragged into a sightseeing trip in northen areas of my country. It was so beautiful and I love hiking. I wish it was snowing so I can enjoy skiing and chairlift. Back to the topic the chapter is currently in draft and I'll try to finish it and publish today or maybe tomorrow.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
80.4K 1.6K 12
[COMPLETED 2012 // FOREVER REWRITING] [A New Avengers Story] Royalty sucks, and so does goddess business. Airethena Thordottir leads a life...
13.4K 368 23
A boy that accidentally Found the Monkey kings staff and became his succesor and a Girl Who's part of the most Prestigious Family of noble dragons. a...
275K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...