โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—

2.3K 103 287
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Okay, so we're all good with the plan?" Mitsuya confirmed.

"Yep," everyone said in unison.

"Kanari chan, is everything okay?" Mikey turned to ask you.

"Yep," you smiled. You were still uneasy about the plan and interacting with your brother, but you were determined to do it for Mikey and everyone else in Tōman.

"Hey, can we talk for a second?" Kazutora approached you, interrupting the conversation with Mikey.

"Um..." you turned to Mikey to look for his approval. "Sure," you replied after Mikey nodded.

Kazutora led you down the hall to one of Baji's guest rooms and shut the door once you two entered. You hadn't even known he had a guest room. I wonder why he never offered for me to sleep in here.

"So..." you trailed off, observing the small room.

"So..." he repeated, following your eyes.

"You wanted to talk about something?" you urged him to speak.

"Right. Um..." you could tell he had something on his mind but wasn't comfortable expressing it.

"This is weird. During our date, you seemed super confident, but now you're cowering in front of me. What's up?" you asked, confused with the behavior change.

"I...I really like you," he blurted out. Both you and his eyes widened at his sudden outburst. He threw a hand over his mouth as if that were going to cancel out his previous statement.

"That's..." you began, but couldn't find the words to describe how you truly felt.

"You don't have to say anything right now. I understand that was abrupt. I just wanted to let you know before you get any more serious with Baji," he trailed off, rubbing his hands together.

Too late. "Yeah. That was a lot." you rubbed the side of your elbow to try to combat your nerves, but it wasn't working.

Rejecting Kazutora felt wrong to you, but you were more interested in Baji. Especially after that heated kiss, everything just seemed like it was starting to fall into place with him.

This was starting to hurt your head. One love interest was enough for you, but two was really pushing it.

"I understand." his head hung low as he slowly walked back to the door to walk the two of you out.

"But I'm surprised you said that," you piped up, gaining some courage.

"Why?" he turned to face you.

"Because I heard you're a man-whore," you crossed your arms, standing your ground.

"Woah. Harsh words," he clutched at his heart.

"So I've heard," you added.

"Who told you that?" he wondered.

"A birdie," you shrugged, uninterested in the conversation.

The tall, lanky man was not satisfied with your answer. You noticed his change in expression and mood as he stalked towards you. He forcefully pushed you onto the bed, grabbing your wrists and placing them over your head while placing one knee between your legs.

"W-what are you doing?" you stuttered.

"Finishing what I started from our date," he cooed in your ear.

"Kazu get off of me. I'm uncomfortable." you attempted to push him off of you, but he wouldn't budge.

"Kiss me," he demanded, leaning close to your face.

"No!" you protested, continuing to push him off of you, but it was futile. He pressed his lips onto yours, but you refused to kiss him back.

He placed both of your wrists in one hand and place the other under your shirt, attempting to feel your breasts.

"Kazutora, stop!" you shouted, but he used that as an opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth.

"You taste so good, baby. I can't wait to find out what else tastes sweet like this," he mumbled against your lips.

He removed his hand from under your shirt and traced his slender fingers along the seam of your pants.

"Sto—"

"Hey you two, I was coming to let you guys know—" Baji barged through the door, but stopped once he saw Kazutora kissing you.

"Baji! Thank goodness. He—"

"Nevermind," he replied, walking out.

"That's good. He won't bother us anymore," he laughed, kissing up your neck.

"STOP!" you screamed, lifting your foot to kick him in his groin.

"Fuck," he hissed, releasing his hold on you.

Darting out of the room, you rushed to find Baji.

"Draken," you called out to the larger man.

"Mmm?" he beckoned.

"Have you seen Baji?"

"He actually just left," he replied, twirling a strand of hair.

"Oh. Um, do you know where he went?" the idea of Baji rushing out of the building after seeing you and Kazutora pained you in a way you had never experienced before.

"Nope. But you should call him and ask if you're that interested," he encouraged you.

"I—er—don't have his number," you whispered.

"Tch. Here," he pulled out his phone and searched for Baji's contact information, showing it to you once he found it.

"Thanks," you smiled, typing in the last few digits and putting your phone away, realizing you had the man's number the whole time but never saved it.

"Mhm."

"Hey," Chifuyu called out to you, "do you need a ride anywhere?"

"No, I drove here this time because I'm driving to dinner tonight," you told your friend.

"That makes sense. Remember to meet in the parking lot so we can set up the wiring and stuff," he grinned widely.

"Of course. I'm probably just going to shower and then get changed." you pointed towards Baji's bedroom.

"Okay. You're gonna do amazing tonight," he chuckled, throwing two thumbs up in the air.

"I hope so," you huffed.

"We'll all be there to support you from a distance," he reassuringly rubbed your back.

"Thank you. Also, have you seen Baji?" you asked, still unsure of your roommate's whereabouts.

"Nope. He stormed off a little while ago, but I'm sure he'll be there tonight. He has to be," he nodded vigorously.

"Right." you began to daydream about Baji and how he reacted to seeing you and Kazutora in his spare room. He had to be upset. You two had just shared a heated kiss not too long ago and then he sees Kazutora kissing you. And just when things were getting better for the two of you.

"I'll be going now," Chifuyu exclaimed, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Okay. See you later," you waved, watching everyone shuffle out of the apartment.

"Alright," you said to yourself, "time to get ready for an eventful night."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"And this is the last of the wiring," Takemichi said, handing you the nude wireless Bluetooth device for your ear.

"Thank you," you nodded, placing the equipment in your ear.

"We'll all be watching from either inside the restaurant or observing from afar," he smiled brightly, sprouting some newfound hope and courage in you.

You still had yet to see Baji for the night, but you assumed he needed some time to cool off. Before you took a shower, you sent him a text saying that what he saw was a misunderstanding and Kazutora tried to force himself on you, but he never replied.

Speaking of whom, you hadn't seen Kazutora the entire night either. You wondered where he could've gone, but didn't dare question it.

Taking one last glance at Takemichi's smiling face, you headed towards the restaurant.

"Good Evening ma'am, do you have a reservation?" the host asked.

"Yes, it should be under the last name, Hanma." you hated saying your family name but knew you had to play nice tonight.

"Ahh yes. Your party is already here. Right this way," he gestured.

"Thank you," you smiled.

The host led you through the bustling restaurant and into a back room overlooking the city, just like on your date with Kazutora.

Upon entering the room, you spotted your brother and another male figure.

"Here you are ma'am," the host spoke, pulling out the seat and handing you a menu.

"I appreciate that. Thank you," you said once more.

awe, he is so nice.

You could hear Takemichi and Chifuyu giggling in the microphone. But of course, since you were now in the company of your brother, you couldn't say anything.

"Hello Shuji," you bowed.

"Sister," he curtly spoke, his tone just as icy as you remembered.

"Are you not going to introduce me Hanma?" the other man questioned.

"Ah yes. This is my half-sister. And this is Tetta. Kisaki Tetta," he pointed to the man.

"Nice to meet you beautiful," Kisaki cooed, reaching for your hand to kiss the top.

bleh

i could hear the kissing noise

yuck

You had to stifle a laugh by clearing your throat. "Nice to meet you," you fake smiled.

"Great. Now that the formalities are out of the way, I need to tell you something," your brother looked intensely at you.

"And that is...?" you trailed off, waiting for him to tell you more.

"Father wants you to marry Kisaki."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

short chapter because this was really rushed :(

sorry I had to make Kazutora a douche...but honestly...he deserves it after what he did to my boo

would you guys want to see me write about any new characters? doesn't have to be from TR

next update: tuesday <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 645 18
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’...
60.4K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
178K 10.4K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...
18.7K 639 57
๐๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...