ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... More

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€

14.9K 520 645
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The butler comes closer to you and tells you to follow him to a different room to be dressed for the occasion.

You don't understand why it matters to wear clothes, you'll be naked sooner or later anyway.

After that sudden thought, it finally hits you that you're about to see Jungkook again. Your eyes widen when the thought echoes in your mind.

You don't pay attention to where he leads you because your heart is beating too fast from thinking about Jungkook after these few weeks.

"Are you alright?" The butler turns to face you.

"Yes... just thinking about the bonus level that's all... wait, why do you care?" You turn around to ask the butler, but your eyes soon widen when you see Sunwoo instead of the other younger butler.

"Sunwoo? What are you doing here?" You can't believe he would come back after these years. He was practically a free man! Why would he throw it all away to come back now?

"I... I couldn't let this happen, but it still did. I tried so hard to keep you from this game again. I... should've told you what had happened, and because I didn't, you came back looking for answers. I'm so sorry." He steps forward to hug you, but you take a step back.

"Sunwoo, I will never hold bad feelings towards you. In these last few years, you have treated me like family—a daughter, even. I don't blame you for not telling me because you were trying to protect me from everything. I'm going to finish this once and for all, and you're going to be free. Do you understand?" You say what you can with the bravest tone you can offer.

"I do... it's just I—"

Stepping forward quickly, you rush to him and squeeze him in a tight embrace while burying your head into his chest.

You've never had parental figures before, but Sunwoo has treated you so fairly and just even without you being his child.

"I love you, Sunwoo, and I'm glad you came. I want you to lead me to the room and don't come in. I want you to trust that I can do this to save everyone."

He agrees with a nod and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Anything for you. I'll try my best to dig up anything I can on her while you're in there. I promise I'll be careful, but you better make sure to be even more careful."

Pulling away, he glances at the shoulder bite on your shoulder. "There's only so much a single body can take, so remember that, okay?"

You nod while trying to hold back your emotions.

"I'll be waiting outside, and your outfit is already laid out. Don't forget, people are rooting for you on this side too. I believe in you." He leaves the room.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It never occurred to you that people are rooting for you on the other side of this insane game. Nonetheless, it makes you feel proud to be the one to save everyone. Ashlynn's threat doesn't scare you at all because you know you can beat this game.

"And done," you comment once you're done getting dressed.

The fabric catches your attention right away. It's fully black with straps and goes down to your thighs. On the sides and breasts parts, it has beautiful, see-through intricate flower, designs, which make it stand out even more.

The black lingerie fits your body perfectly. You wear nothing underneath the layer of the material. The only other piece you wear on your body is the necklace that Jungkook wants you to wear.

The straps go over your shoulders almost teasingly and the dress itself could have people wanting to rip off the fabric to take a peek of what's underneath the thin layer of cloth.

You smile to yourself from getting to see Jungkook again. You slowly put on the matching black heels you were given. You're dressed and ready for the prize. You take a while to calm yourself down before leaving the room. You're going into this dark and have no clue what's in store for you, but you take a moment to breathe and then step forward.

Walking out of the room, you see Sunwoo waiting by the door. He keeps his eyes away from you, which is a sweet gesture to at least give you a sort of privacy. He is a decent man, and you're so glad you ended up with someone like him to live with. Otherwise, you could've been taken advantage of, but Sunwoo treated you so well.

"Ready?" He asks.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be." You admit and stay a few feet behind him with your head held up high. You're indeed a little nervous, but you don't have any hesitation about what you need to do. You have been prepared for this.

The only noise heard through the empty hall is your heels clicking against the cold, marble floor. Each second that you're getting closer to Jungkook, your nerves go wild, but you make yourself relax.

Suddenly, he stops walking and turns to the side to face a set of white doors.

"We're here. Please, don't do anything stupid. They're watching." He warns with a serious expression, but you don't have any time to take in what he means by that before he opens the double doors widely and lets you walk inside the huge room. He stays behind and shuts the doors while you step forward into the unknown.

Your heart nearly drops when you see the room. It's bigger than the basement room where the party was the last time that you were here, but that's not why your heart drops. It drops because of the hundreds of eyes watching your entrance from around the room.

People are scattered around the room in a huge circle. Everyone sits down at a round table and watches your entrance in the background of the room. You can't see any faces as they stand in the darker part of the space. You have a sudden thought that perhaps the others are in here somewhere too.

The place is dark. It's shadowy-like except for a bright light in the center of the room and a big box with a silk, golden cover to go over the huge object.

Then you see Ashlynn sitting on a golden throne against the wall in the center of the room like some queen.

Once she sees you, she grins wickedly and stands up.

"It seems like our player has arrived to beat the game. Everyone, let's give our dear Y/N a hand of applause for trying to beat the game and tear my family apart." Ashlynn starts clapping first and soon the whole room follows.

This is when it fully hits you how many people are inside the room. The clapping erupts through the air so loud it reminds you of after seeing a play in a theatre, and the audience is applauding with excitement.

"A small tip before you begin, he's a little oversensitive right now," Ashlynn smirks towards you and then faces her men.

"Men, pull down the golden cover. Show her the prize." Ashlynn muses and walks back to her throne, swaying her hips almost rhythmically as she spins around and sits down with her legs crossed over one another.

She leans back in her throne and waits for your reaction.

You take in a deep breath. Men in black suits come walking up to the box and grab the silk-like cloth and resume to pull down the cover, giving you and the whole room a view of what's inside the giant box.

When the silk cover is removed, you see him. There he is, sitting down in a chair with his head lowered to the ground.

Jungkook sits still, and you find yourself walking closer to him. You're happy that you can finally see him again. However, your happiness doesn't last long.

When you come closer to him, your eyes widen, and your heart stops. This is when you realize you're going to have to have sex while all these people watch.

"Let her inside," you faintly hear Ashlynn's voice in the background, and soon, the clear door of the box is opening. You pull off your high heels and then step inside.

You spin around to face the door when you hear it lock back in place, but you turn back around and face the one you've been dying to see for nearly a month. You step closer to him. You're only a few feet away, and you could reach your hand out and touch him if you wanted. You don't though, instead, you take in the sight before you.

Jungkook sits almost completely naked, his chest and thighs exposed. The only clothing he wears is grey-colored boxers that seem to fit too tightly while you can see him protruding through the thin fabric of his underwear. You also take notice of his tattoo—Jimin was wrong, he does have one. Instead of resembling the others, it's a tattoo of her initials on his thigh. It's supposed to show he belongs to her; it sickens you.

You notice he's leaning forward, and his hands are tied back behind the chair, keeping him in place. He casts his head downward, and you see the blindfold that wraps around his head. The black silk is tied tightly around his features.

Jungkook's head hangs down, his black locks hanging over his face.

You've never seen him like this before. You're a little in shock to see him bound and tied up like this in front of you.

"Jungkook?" You call out carefully.

He doesn't respond. You look away from him and around the room. Everyone outside is watching closely, waiting for something to happen.

You whip your head back down to Jungkook after hearing his faint voice, but you can't hear what he said.

"What?" You bend down. Now you're able to see his lips perfectly. His lips are dry and swollen as if he's been constantly biting at the skin. He looks like he's lost some weight too, especially around his face.

You watch when he opens his mouth. He brings out his tongue to swiftly lick over his pink lips before speaking again.

"Touch me," he pants out the words almost begging.

"Please... touch me, Y/N." His unexpected words send a shiver down your body.

You gently place your hand on his cheek, easing his face upward. He groans from the sudden touch.

"The bonus level is simple... all you have to do is put up a good show." Ashlynn purrs into a speaker that's built into the box.

You close your eyes and set your goal in mind, but it's hard with Jungkook's faint whimpers near your face, begging for you to run your fingers down his cock.

The more he says, the dirtier his words become.

"Please, do something." He begs.

"Or untie me, so I can touch you." He huffs breathlessly.

"I can run my hands down your body." His words make your body tremble from imagining how his hands would feel running down your skin. "Leave kisses and love bites all over you." You're practically already standing up to untie him. "And make you moan my name like you have the others." He bites his bottom lip while impatiently waiting for you to release his hands.

You slowly move around his body, stepping behind him to the back of the chair. You let your fingers run over his shoulder as you pass behind him, he exhales a soft sigh from your touch. You bend down and quickly untie his hands from the back of the chair.

Within mere seconds, he turns around in the chair and pulls you back in front of him. He grabs you in his arms and places you on his lap with ease. Your back is pressed against his hard chest.

"This is right where you should be." Jungkook's voice is husky against your ear while his hand lands on your exposed thigh with his fingers gently moving upwards. "In my arms," he tries to be gentle with his movements, but it seems he can't control himself.

"Fuck, I want to see you." He spins you around to face him and yanks off the blindfold from around his eyes.

When his eyes met yours, he lights up, his smile makes your heart melt instantly. It's Jungkook, no misplacing it. This is him who's staring so deeply into your eyes with such passion. After so long, you're finally here with him.

"I haven't seen you in forever." He smiles weakly. His hands rest on your cheek this time, but his eyes run down your body, and he pauses for a second.

"You're covered in marks and... bruises." He looks back up at your eyes worriedly.

"I beat all the levels to save you." You admit and bring your hand up to hold his that cradles your cheek.

"Are you in pain?" He traces delicately over your skin, and it makes you want to kiss him instantly because his soft touches are driving you insane.

"Not anymore. I feel free." You smile when you use the same words that he used to describe how you make him feel.

His eyes widen, then he places a soft smirk on his features, gently rubbing your cheek.

"I missed that smile." He stares at your soft lips.

Then he sighs, dropping his lovey tone.

"You know there's a good chance we may not make it out of here alive, right? Even if we do win." Jungkook looks down while feeling bad. You can see every thought running through his mind.

He feels guilty for bringing you into this game. For introducing you into his world and taking away your freedom.

"Well, if that's true, let's make the best of this moment." You grin and place a gentle kiss on his lips.

Jungkook pulls back.

"Wait, I might be rough with you. She's been keeping me on the edge for hours now. I'm a little sexually frustrated, and I don't want to hurt you." He looks up at you, waiting for your reaction.

So that's why he wanted to be touched so badly.

"Jungkook, there's no way you can hurt me." You wrap your arms around his neck and place a kiss on his cheek.

You lean in close to his ear and then eye Ashlynn through the clear box as she sits while watching you both.

"I want you to fuck me like you never have her." You whisper.

"Fuck," he curses from your confidence and crashes his lips into yours.

He sticks his tongue inside to dominate yours. As you both kiss each other hungrily, his hands slide up on either side of your arms, making you shudder from his foreign touch.

His hands then slide down and rest on your thighs. His fingers disappear underneath the dark fabric of the dress you wear. He breaks the kiss to tug the material upward and over your head before tossing it on the ground.

You're completely naked now except for the piece of jewelry around your neck. If not for the heated make-out session you just had, you would be trying to cover yourself, not from Jungkook, but the people watching. Soon the thought is crumbled by the words he says after taking your whole body in.

"You're so gorgeous. I only got a glimpse of you that one time in the shower. My mind was wrecked back then because I thought this was going to be the rest of my life, but you woke me up. You made me realize I still have a chance." He moves his hand to hold the golden heart necklace that you wear.

He smiles. "You brought me hope when there was none." He then lets go of the necklace and places his finger on your collar bone.

"To think that all these marks were made by another guy." He chuckles to himself when his finger outlines the shape of your bone. His long finger runs lower down your body until he circles your right nipple with his finger before flicking the bud.

"Now, it's my turn." He looks up at you and then parts his lips. He comes closer and starts licking and sucking your nipple, causing you to let out a gasp.

You close your eyes and run your hands through his hair while his tongue sucks on your nipple, his large hand massaging the other so skillfully.

His other hand wraps around your back and grabs a handful of your ass. You arch forward into him, moving your head upwards when his tongue intensifies.

Then with a pop sound, he releases your breast. He goes to your skin to leave small hickeys on your chest and pulls back.

His other hand abandons your breast and reaches behind your back to grab your hair, yanking your head upwards so that he can get a better angle of your neck.

You move your hands away from his hair to rest on his shoulders. His lips find your neck, and he playfully bites at your skin, nipping over your collarbones and darting out his tongue to lick over your neck teasingly.

"Jungkook, let me touch you too." You beg, and he soon lets you go, moving his arms away from you.

You stand from his lap and get on your knees in between his thighs. You reach out and pull him out of his underwear. He's already hard with precum running down the pink tip. You glance up at him before doing anything, his gaze is on your lips. His eyelids are half-opened, and his cheeks are a hint of red while he watches you.

Continuing your movements, you open your mouth and take him in. Once your tongue meets the tip, he's softly letting his head fall back.

You take all of him in your mouth, gagging some but continue to make him feel good. You keep your eyes on him, watching how he raises his head back up and looks down at you while you both hold each other's gaze.

He hangs his mouth open in an O-shape, and you can't help but bring your other hand down to touch yourself from the hot sight in front of you. He's feeling pleasure because of you and that alone turns you on.

When he senses that he's about to come, he pulls your mouth off of him, sighing from the intense climax he was about to experience.

"Sorry, I want us to come together." He explains, but before you two can do anything else, you hear the door open.

Jungkook's eyes widen a little. You slowly turn around, and when you do, you blink confused.

He shuts the door and walks over to you and Jungkook, wearing only white boxers when he nears you both.

"Yoongi?" You call out, taking a step away from Jungkook and going to him instead.

"What are you doing here?" You walk up to him confused.

"I'm part of the bonus level. She had last-minute changes." He explains a little awkwardly.

"What does she want all of us to do?" You begin to ask, but he already starts explaining.

"She said you would know and that it happened between Namjoon, Taehyung, and you at the party years ago." He says and glances at Jungkook.

"She wants us to do it at the same time." You admit, which causes Yoongi's eyes to widen largely.

You remember how painful it was when you tried to have both Namjoon and Taehyung in you. It hurt badly.

"That was painful..." You admit.

Then you glance out of the box and see Ashlynn smirking. This is her plan. To bring you in and make you feel like you can do it and then break you down.

"... but I can do it." You say and pull both of them towards you. You aren't going to let her win.

You grab Jungkook from the chair and pull Yoongi closer.

"Let's hurry and get this over with, so we can be done with this game." You whisper to them.

"Yeah, Jungkook you pick her up first," Yoongi explains.

Jungkook lifts you in his arms and holds you close to him. You wrap your legs around his waist.

"Okay, Jungkook. You can start," you tell him, moving your hands to rest on his shoulders, while he grabs himself to line up to you.

He gently pushes into you. He goes inch by inch until he's inside you.

"I always wondered what you would feel like." Jungkook whispers close to your ear so only you can hear.

This feels so right. It's like your bodies are a perfect fit.

Once he's inside, you can't help but feel full. You stare deep into his brown eyes but don't have time to enjoy the moment.

"Your turn, but be easy," Jungkook says to Yoongi.

"If it hurts you too much, tell me to stop," he says to you.

"I will," you admit and close your eyes while waiting for him.

Not a few seconds later, you can feel him behind you. His hand stays on your waist while the other grabs himself. You breathe in and out.

"I'm ready. Just go slowly." You tell him, trying to keep your breathing normal.

You can feel him trying to work his way inside. You squint your eyes shut and wrap your arms around Jungkook's neck. Yoongi eases his way further up, and your whole body tenses.

"That's not the right—" You try to protest, but Yoongi stops you.

"Would you rather me go in the same hole as him? This way it won't hurt near as bad, or else it could rip you more in the front." He has a point, so you just nod.

Anal was always something you never discussed with any of them, but if it's easier this way, then you will gladly take the easy way out.

"Y/N, look at me. Focus on me, okay?" Jungkook moves one of his hands to raise your chin to look at him.

You nod your head. It hurts, but it's bearable.

"Just a little more." Yoongi grits out.

"G-Give me a second." You try to breathe before they start thrusting.

It feels strange. You can feel both of them inside you. You can feel how each of them twitch.

"Okay, one at a time and move slowly." You tell them. Jungkook starts moving first.

All of you tense up and let out noises of your own from the different feelings.

Jungkook starts slowly thrusting upwards, while Yoongi remains still. That's when you notice that Jungkook's trying to get you more in the mood and make the pain disappear completely.

Eventually, Jungkook starts going in and out with no problem, and you start relaxing into the pleasure that starts to take over your senses. Your wetness makes him go in and out a lot easier than before.

You lay your head back to rest on Yoongi's shoulder from the feeling.

"Okay Yoongi, you start moving too." You breathe out heavily.

When he starts moving, it's a whole new sensation. Jungkook keeps his pace, while Yoongi begins to move a little faster.

This time you let out moans of pleasure.

"Go faster," you tell both of them, wanting them to pick up their pace and pound into you.

You open your eyes and see Jungkook looking down and watching where you both are connected. They both pant next to your ear, while you clench around them, which makes them throw their heads back from the tightness.

It sends you almost over the edge when Jungkook touched your breasts again. Your body is already over-sensitive.

"You feel so good," Jungkook groans in pleasure.

You can't even comprehend a single word to reply as you feel the build-up in your stomach as they pound into you roughly.

"Shit, I'm—" Yoongi grunts.

You can feel him throbbing, and he pulls out before he comes.

"You guys go ahead." You turn back and see Yoongi sitting down in the chair. He watches you being fucked by Jungkook, and he thrusts into his fist from the sight.

"Mind if I speed up the pace?" Jungkook smirks.

You nod, not being able to speak.

"Good because I've been tempted to fuck you senselessly since I first met you." Jungkook coos and holds you tighter in his embrace, pulling fully out before ramming up into you.

You cry out in pure bliss and hold onto him while he bounces you up and down. Your toes curl from the intensity while you shiver when you feel him throb inside.

You can hear Yoongi's moans from behind you, and you shut your eyes when you feel that knot build up in your stomach again.

The pleasure is just too much to handle. Jungkook's roughness has your body shaking already.

"Jungkook!" You scream when you convulse around him. You go limp in his arms while your body shakes with the orgasm that runs through you.

Not a second later, Jungkook comes too. He fills you up to the brim. The warm liquid makes you feel relaxed as you come down from your nerve-shaking high.

Jungkook pulses inside of you a few more seconds before he pulls out. A thin line of cum runs down your thighs. Jungkook sits you on the floor before retrieving the black dress you wore earlier and slipping it back over your exhausted body.

He pulls up his underwear and notices how Yoongi is up and opening the glass door for you all to leave. Yoongi picks up your high heels, and Jungkook picks you up in his arms, walking out of the box with your hearts each still racing in your chests.

Jungkook and Yoongi walk up to Ashlynn who has her eyes wide. You watch her closely.

"She wasn't—You weren't supposed to pass! You couldn't even fuck two guys weeks ago but now you can? That's not right!" She stands to her feet, and you pat Jungkook's bare chest to set you down.

You shakily step forward towards her. Your body might be weak, but you have a lot to say to her and this may be the last time you get to say what you need to.

"What isn't right is you creating this game. You take people's freewill and turn it into your own, making them do whatever you want. You're nothing but a cold-hearted bitch who forces people to do shit for you because, in reality, no one would ever do it willingly." You fire off.

"I'm Victoria Night, you can't talk to me that way—" She begins, but you cut her off.

"Victoria Night my ass! Your name is Ashlynn, you're a spoiled bitch, and that sums up everything about you. You lied to these people, telling them all these fake things about yourself like how much your dad truly loves you when in truth he doesn't. You made all these people think that if they didn't obey you that your dad would do something or worse to them if they weren't already involved in your fucked up game. Face it, Ashlynn, it's done. You lost. Game over." You spit at her.

She walks down the steps to try and get as close as she can to Jungkook.

"You won't leave me, right, Jungkookie?" Ashlynn looks at him almost pleadingly.

"You can promise me the whole world, and I'd still leave," Jungkook tells her the truth, and her eyes water. "I'm not alone anymore." He turns and smiles at you while grabbing your hand.

"Let's go get Ara," Jungkook whispers, and you all start to turn around and so does the huge crowd. Some people even run at the doors to leave for good.

"Wait! Where do you think you all are going? I still own every single one of you! So sit your asses down!" Ashlynn screams, but Hoseok comes walking up, saying excuse me to people he bypasses in the crowd with the rest following him close behind.

Once Hoseok makes it up towards you all, he starts speaking.

"Ashlynn Lowell, you're charged with aggravated assault, bribery, kidnapping, manslaughter, sexual assault, drug and human trafficking—" Hoseok pauses.

"Should I continue? The list goes on and on." Hoseok states.

"You can't touch me!" She begins, but Hoseok cuts her off.

"Oh, but I can. Y/N beat the game, and she along with everyone here is a citizen once again, meaning you no longer can call us property, and we all will take legal actions to have you prosecuted for your crimes." Hoseok pulls out a wire and a walkie-talkie.

"You hear that boys?" Hoseok speaks.

"Copy that. We are inbound and proceeding to the area. Over." Hoseok turns around.

"Since I'm a citizen once again, I can say this case is closed," Hoseok admits, leaning down and whispering to you. "I've been secretly giving out information to my squad. I guess being an underground cop for this case and having my freedom stripped away had its perks in the end. Luckily, my team has been slowly freeing other game houses since she's been so busy with Jungkook over the past few years." Hoseok tells you.

Then you all start heading out the door, but Ashlynn quickly runs up and grabs Jungkook's hand.

"Wait, you can't leave me!" She cries.

"And why not?" Jungkook turns to look at her, eyes cold.

"Because... if you ever want to see your father... or Namjoon alive again, then you won't step outside this room."

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 151 42
*UNDER MAJOR EDIT* Two words was all it took for turning upside down the life of Kim Taehyung. Taehyung is what we can call a celebrity, every one in...
874K 20K 29
โ‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
31.8K 1K 38
Living life in the idol world can be hard sometimes. Always feeling like you have to be picture perfect and happy no matter what the hell is happenin...
3.1K 206 18
He's gullible and naive, easy to deceived He's once a water conqueror, now water is his conqueror He's too sweet, too kind for this world He's an alc...