The Daughter Of Rachel Mason

Autorstwa _X_Sammii_X_

Chloe Mason, The Daughter Of Rachel Mason. Fiercely protective of her mum she would do anything for her. What... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Chloe's First Day
Chapter 2 - Bolton Found out
Chapter 3 - Phillip's Party.
Chapter 4 - The End Of Term.
Chapter 5 - Max Tyler Arrives
Chapter 6 - An Affair Begins.
Chapter 7 - Bolton Is Innocent
Chapter 8 - Ethanol And A Baby.
Chapter 9 - My Baby.
Chapter 10 - Max Found Out
Chapter 11 - Its Hard.
Chapter 12 - An Early Arrival
Chapter 13 - Going Back To School
Chapter 14 - Daddy's Here
Chapter 15 - Trip To Hospital
Chapter 16 - Jealous Kim Campbell
Chapter 17 - A New Pupil
Chapter 18 - Max Is Back At Waterloo Road
Chapter 19 - I Shouldn't Love Him But I Do
Chapter 20 - A Night Out With The Girls.
Chapter 21 - What?
Chapter 22 - Me Or Him.
Chapter 23 - Why Would You Do That?
Chapter 24 - An Accident
Chapter 25 - Max Finds Out
Chapter 26 - Jealous Are We ?
Chapter 27 - Chloe's Anger
Chapter 28 - The Talent Show
Chapter 29 - What's Wrong With Her ?
Chapter 30 - Its A New Term.
Chapter 31 - Chlo Is Pregnant
Chapter 32 - Caught
Chapter 33 - Max Can't Find Out
Chapter 34 - Police Visit To Waterloo Road.
Chapter 35 - Roses
Chapter 36 - You're Evil
Chapter 37 - For The Love Of A Daughter.
Chapter 38 - Blame It On The Alcohol.
Chapter 39 - Charlotte's Breakdown.
Chapter 40 - Getting To Charlotte.
Chapter 41 - Mean Stinks.
Chapter 42 - Chlo's Baby.
Chapter 43 - Heart To Heart
Chapter 44 - Drugs In School
Chapter 45 - Your Baby Didn't Make It.
Chapter 46 - Distancing Herself.
Chapter 47 - Return Of An Old Face.
Chapter 48 - You're Sick
Chapter 49 - I Don't Want Too Live Anymore.
Chapter 50 - School Disco
Chapter 51 - Romance Is Blossoming.
Chapter 52 - Kyle Stack.
Chapter 53 - The End Of A Friendship?
Chapter 54 - Supply Teacher.
Chapter 55 - Aubree's Birthday.
Chapter 56 - I Know You Took Her.
Chapter 57 - Getting Aubree Back.
Chapter 58 - Another Attack.
Chapter 59 - DeJa Vu
Chapter 60 - School Trip.
Chapter 61 - A Deal.
Chapter 62 - Andrew Treneman
Chapter 63 - Half Term Holidays.
Chapter 64 - I'm In Love With You.
Chapter 65 - Attacker Caught.
Chapter 66 - A Complaint Has Been Made.
Chapter 67 - Finding Out Who It Was.
Chapter 68 - Don't Be Jealous
Chapter 69 - Locked In.
Chapter 70 - Stay Away From Me.
Chapter 71 - Arranging A Date.
Chapter 72 - Caught In The Act.
Chapter 73 - Telling Eddie
Chapter 74 - Inspection.
Chapter 75 - Talks.
Chapter 76 - Chloe's Been Attacked.
Chapter 77 - She's Not The Same.
Chapter 78 - I Believe We'll Be Okay.
Chapter 79 - He's Been Caught
Chapter 80 - This Won't Work.
Chapter 81 - Melissa's Back.
Chapter 82 - Michael Byrne.
Chapter 83 - Talking With Tom.
Chapter 84 - I Need Proof You Care.
Chapter 85 - The End Of Term.
Chapter 87 - P.E Arguments.
Chapter 88 - Sam Kelly.
Chapter 89 - Rumors
Chapter 90 - Goodbye Rochdale.

Chapter 86 - The Beginning Of The End.

224 6 0
Autorstwa _X_Sammii_X_

A/N - There's Only 3 Chapters Left On This Book. That Means I'll Be Starting The Sequel Either Tomorrow Or Sunday. Depending On What Ideas I Have For The Remaining Chapters.

Is There Anything You'd Like Too Happen In The Sequel?

They'll Be Moving To Scotland After Sam Kelly's Death & The Gang Stuff Will Happen In Scotland.

Hope You Like xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

It was soon time to head back to school even though Chloe was dreading it, she had been starting to worry about Aubree as she has been quiet and acting shy lately and Aubree was never quiet. The night before the new term started Rachel had invited Eddie and Charlotte round along with Michael and it was hard for Charlotte to keep her eyes off Michael "Bree what's the matter?" Charlotte looked at Chloe and saw her holding an upset Aubree "what's wrong with her?" Chloe shrugged "she's been like this for the last few weeks" Charlotte frowned "Aubree smile" Aubree hid her head on Chloe's shoulder "Bree come on baba" Chloe tried to put her on the sofa but she clinged onto her "I've never seen her like this" Charlotte held her arms out for Aubree "you gonna go to Charlotte?" Aubree looked at Chloe and held her arms out so Charlotte took her "I have to go pee" Charlotte grinned as Chloe ran upstairs "mama?" Charlotte looked at Aubree and smiled "she'll be back soon" Aubree started crying again "mama" Rachel came over "shall I take her?" Aubree looked at Rachel and held her arms out so Rachel took her "mama?" Rachel took Aubree up to bed and Chloe came into settle her "shh baba".

*The Next Day*

Chloe woke the next morning and couldn't believe she was in her final year of school but she had no idea how different this year would be. Once she was dressed she went into Aubree's room and saw her lying awake in the cot "Bree" Chloe was starting to get concerned "Aubs come on baba" Chloe took her from the cot and she hid her head on Chloe's shoulder. Heading downstairs Chloe saw her mum rushing around "what's happened?" Rachel sighed "someone's broken into the school" Chloe grinned "who would wanna break into that dump?" Rachel glared "Chloe come on, are you ready?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Rachel smiled "let's go then".

Arriving at school Chloe saw a load of kids standing outside the gates "I thought the caretaker was responsible for opening gates" Rachel rolled her eyes "he is" Chloe grinned "not doing a very good job is he?" Rachel glared "hush" Chloe smirked as she got out the car and got Aubree out.

Once Aubree was in the creche Chloe went to meet with Charlotte when she was pulled into the cooler "seriously? Its not even 9am yet" Max smirked "couldn't wait" Chloe rolled her eyes "right,what you want now?" Max took her hand "where's Aubree?" Chloe grinned "creche, like always" Max nodded and went to kiss her but she saw someone walk past.

Chloe,Charlotte and Chlo made their way to assembley "our last year" Chloe grinned "yeah, its gonna be weird" Chlo nodded "I know, I don't wanna leave" Charlotte smiled "me either" Chloe groaned "come on, its our last year and its gonna be one too remember". Halfway through the assembley Chloe noticed the caretaker trying to get her mum's attention so Michael walked out to see what he wanted. Janeece who was late just got into school and heard the conversation "someone's dumped a baby?" Michael turned to try and keep Janeece quiet but it was too late Janeece went into the hall "Miss, Someone's dumped a baby" Chloe was shocked "who the hell would dump a baby?" Charlotte shrugged "its not right".

The assembley was over and Chloe made her way to the office where her mum,Max, Eddie and Chris were "Chloe, what are you doing here?" Chloe looked at Chris who was struggling with the baby so she took the baby from him "you need to support his head" Rachel looked at Chloe "do you know who the mother is?" Chloe shook her head "no, why would I know?" Rachel smiled "no reason" Chloe nodded "right, well when you find the mother tell me so I can slap her" Rachel frowned "that won't help Chloe" Chloe rolled her eyes "someone dumped their baby in a changing room, he could have died" Rachel took the baby from Chloe "go to lesson" Chloe sighed "whatever" Chloe left the office.

It was breaktime so Chloe and Charlotte were standing outside when the police came out holding the baby "he was so small" Charlotte smiled "he's in good hands Chloe, he'll be fine" Chloe nodded "yeah, I wanna get my hands on the mother. I mean who could dump a baby?" Charlotte sighed "people have their reasons, not everyone wants to be a mum" Chloe rolled her eyes "well why dump him in this place and not a hospital" Charlotte shrugged "she must be a student here so she knew when it would be empty" Chloe sighed "yeah, but seriously I'd never dump a baby, its wrong" "I know".

Charlotte sat in the common room when Michael came in "Charlotte" Charlotte grinned "Mr.Byrne" Michael sat opposite her "I saw you looking at me all night" Charlotte turned red "couldn't help it" Michael smirked "if it helps I couldn't take me eyes off you either" Charlotte grinned "well I feel honoured" Michael laughed just as Chloe walked in "this looks cosy" Charlotte groaned "I was talking to Charlotte about an essay she has due" Chloe nodded but she had a sparkle in her eye "course you were and I'm the prime minister" Charlotte laughed and Michael gave a wink to Charlotte before leaving. Chloe took Michael's seat "anything to tell me?" Charlotte shook her head "nope, he was talking business" Chloe grinned "yeah right" "its true" Chloe rolled her eyes "you can talk to me you know, about anything" Charlotte smiled "I know, there's nothing to tell though" Chloe nodded "right".

Chloe made her way to the office to ask about the baby but her mum wasn't there only Max was "Chloe?" Chloe smiled "I came too see if there was any news about the baby" Max shook his head "nothing" Chloe nodded "I should go back to lesson then" Chloe turned to leave when Max spoke "wait" Chloe turned back to him "yeah?" Max stood and took her hand "my place tonight" Chloe grinned "I'll see what I can do, you might be in luck" Max smirked and kissed her "I should go now" Max nodded and she left.

It was the last lesson of the day and Chloe couldn't wait to go home "Chloe have you heard?" Chloe shook her head "heard what?" Charlotte smiled "the baby's mum has been found" Chloe frowned "who?" "Kyle Stack's girlfriend Allie" Chloe was shocked "where is she?" Charlotte shrugged "Mr.Mead took off after them" Chloe stood and went to walk out the lesson "wait, I've not finished" Chloe turned back to Charlotte "what?" Charlotte sighed "this is what I've heard so I'm not sure if its true" "spill" Charlotte took a deep breath "apparently Allie's step-dad abused her" Chloe paled "he raped her?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, the baby's his" Chloe was shocked "I feel bad now" Charlotte smiled "don't, you weren't to know" Chloe sighed "I wanted to slap her" Charlotte hugged Chloe "you didn't though" Chloe groaned "I hate people who think its okay to abuse people" Charlotte could see the tears in Chloe's eyes "sir, can I take Chloe to Miss.Mason? She's feeling sick" Grantly nodded so Charlotte and Chloe left the classroom.

Charlotte took Chloe to the toilets "look, what your dad did to you was horrid, he's gone now and you can move on" Chloe was crying "no I can't because I'm reminded about what he did to me when I close my eyes" Charlotte hugged her "its gonna be okay Chloe, he can't hurt you anymore". Eventually Chloe calmed down and the bell rang for the end of the day "well, thank god todays over" Chloe nodded "I wanna get Aubree, go home and chill" Charlotte smiled but then Chloe remembered she said she would go round to Max's.

Arriving home Chloe tried to get Aubree to have a drink but she wouldn't which was making her worried "Aubree have a drink" Aubree gave the bottle to Chloe and tried to climb onto the sofa so Chloe lifted her up and put her on "there we go". Rachel agreed to babysit as Chloe told her she was going to the library "I'm worried about Aubree, she's not drinking" Rachel smiled "I'll look after her" Chloe nodded and left the house.

When Chloe got to Max's she knocked the door and waited for him to answer. When he did she pushed him inside "problem?" Chloe shook her head "what makes you think that?" Max smirked and kissed her "wait" Max looked at her "what?" Chloe grinned "whatever happened to asking how I was?" Max smirked and took her upstairs.

Chloe got home and saw Aubree was still sitting on the sofa "hasn't she moved?" Rachel shook her head "no, she won't even have a drink" Chloe took Aubree's bottle from Rachel and sat with Aubree "Bree, can you drink this for mummy?" Aubree took the bottle and drunk some "yay, good girl" Aubree soon gave the bottle back "at least she's had some" Chloe nodded "yeah". Chloe put Aubree to bed that night and stayed with her until she was asleep. When she was Chloe went to bed herself not realising how tired she actually was.

Charlotte lay in bed with Michael again "well that was unexpected" Charlotte grinned "yeah, was fun though" Michael laughed "it was" Charlotte looked at the clock "I need to go" Michael nodded and Charlotte got dressed and left. When she got home she saw Eddie was still awake "hi" Eddie smiled "have a nice evening?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, I'm tired now though" Eddie grinned "off to bed then" Charlotte smiled "night Eddie" "night princess".

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - Like I Say. I'll Be Posting The Sequel Too This Either Tomorrow Or Sunday.

Righty-O I Have The Summary For The Sequel But I'm Not Sure On It.

The Ending Scene For The Last Chapter Is Gonna Be Chloe/Max.

Hope You Liked

Bye For Now xoxo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.5K 58 21
Sierra is Rachel's daughter and a teacher at Waterloo Road. Her boyfriend is none other than Max Tyler. There's one problem. Sierra doesn't know Max...
556 24 21
Alexis Davies was a pupil at Waterloo road. She got involved with her English teacher Tom Clarkson. He got her pregnant and everything changed. He wo...
196 18 17
Esme Mason is the daughter of Rachel mason. She is young and naive. She is a newly qualified teacher. Esme got close to max Tyler as the merger happe...
651 38 29
Brooke Lincoln is Max's Tyler's fiancee. She is working aside him at Waterloo road. Along with her younger sister Chloe who works as a trainee teache...