The smiling Flame Breath user...

By Deadtenno

You know me, right? Y/N speaking here! Yeah, that's me! Yeah, my parents... Wait, I don't have parents. I'm a... More

Bio/Prologue!
A trip of nostalgia, I guess?
Huh, who knew these women were part of a school?
So... how's your day?
Harem time poll! One week! Not a few days!
Well, time to make a mark in history!
An explanation to why some characters arent on poll!
Well, I guess that's a blast from the past!
Who are you? Is that a pseudo-herrscher, too? Also, Want some boba?
A new book might be coming out!
???: You're back, honey~! A/N: Its only temporary!
Huh, jealousy does wonders
Sorry, not a chapter
The hunted becomes the hunter. Seems legit. And a new challenger!
My bestu friendu's bio!
Ngl, kinda sus(updated!)
QUESTION SINCE NO ONE ANSWERED (UPDATED)
THE RESULTS
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE I KEEP GOING
ETHAN THE GUARDIAN
This feeling...
Announcement because why not
Little thing I wanna know!
Bit-
Announcement since no one seems to be responding to my announcement
I will stop typing here for a bit!
Adoption of this lovely book...

Rivalries, huh? Well, damn.

1.9K 56 17
By Deadtenno

I really don't know when it might finish or if it gets discontinued, but I'll keep going! Let's get to it!

Bronya: ...

Himeko: ...

Kiana: ...

The 3 of them were sitting on a chair, facing each other while their hair covered their eyes. It's been a couple days from the last... fight.

Mei: ...

Y/N: ...

While me and Mei were just watching the trio while standing at the door, ready to leave.

Y/N: ...So-

Kiana: Shush.

Bronya: Quiet.

Himeko: Shut it.

Y/N: ...Ok.

Mei: Do you think we should-

Bronya: We said, quiet.

Mei: ...Leave?

Y/N: ...Yeah.

The two of us left the trio to their staring contest. We looked at each other, guilty from the situation behind in the dorm.

Mei: ...

Y/N: ...We really messed up, didn't we?

Yuki stood in front of his dorm while talking to Sakura. Sakura was smiling and talking away while he listened.

Sakura: Huh? L/N-san!

Yuki: Oh, hey.

Sakura ran up to me and gave me a hug full of affection. I returned it by hugging back.

Sakura: How have you been? You don't look so happy.

Y/N: I'm fine. It's just that Himeko, Bronya, and Kiana are sorta giving me and Mei the cold shoulder right now.

Sakura: Why? Did something happen while I was on a mission?

Y/N: You we're on a mission?

Sakura: Yeah. For a couple days.

Y/N: ...Huh. Back on topic, me and Mei... are dating now.

Sakura: ...

Yuki: ...

Mei: ...

The sound of glass breaking echoed around us, as Sakura's hair covered over her eyes.

Sakura: ...I see.

Yuki: ...I'm very disappointed in you, Y/N.

Y/N: Wait, why?! I didn't even do anything bad!

Yuki: You didn't choose Sakura, that's why!

Yuki: Sakura was the most beautiful woman in the village! How dare you not choose her over this girl?!

Mei: I-I think we should-

Y/N: Let's just let Yuki go on a bit longer, get it out of his system.

Yuki ranted in about how she would've been a better wife or girlfriend as Sakura just blushed and sighed in embarrassment. This went on for... now, 5 minutes.

Yuki: And did I forget to mention she's beautiful!?

Y/N: ...You told us that 4 times now.

Yuki: Still! Why Mei over Sakura!?

Y/N: Because she confessed and I accepted?

Sakura: ...I'm going to go now.

She began to walk off and act casually, but failed miserably as she left deep footprints in the ground.

Yuki: Sister! Wait!

He rushed off to convince her, but it only fell on deaf ears.

Y/N: ...This certainly has caused issues.

Mei: U-Um, we c-could maybe take a break and let things-

Y/N: I never said that it's bad. We just have to resolve the issue together!

Mei: ...But how will we do that when they're giving us the cold shoulder? They won't talk to us.

Y/N: ...That's a good question. I didn't think that far.

Mei: sigh Do you at least know why they're acting the way they are right now?

Y/N: Not in the slightest.

Mei: ... sigh

Timeskip!

It was the first period of the day. Math.

Teach: We'll be learning about square roots today. Find a partner since it's a more difficult lesson.

Y/N: Yes, sir!

3rd POV...

Kiana looked to Y/N as he looked back. As she was about to wave at him, she stopped halfway and looked away from while putting her hand down. Y/N just looked at Kiana, his eyes filled with guilt.

Fu Hua: Y/N. Do you mind if we work together on this?

Y/N: Hm? Ah, yes. Of course, Ms. Fu Hua!

Fu Hua: Again with the honorifics. I said to just call me Fu Hua.

Y/N: Sorry about that. I just... I have some things to think about at the moment.

Fu Hua: Oh. Does it have something to do with Kiana?

Y/N: How did you know?

Fu Hua: I may or may not have been slightly eavesdropping. So, you and Mei are a thing now?

Y/N: Yeah. Got together a few days ago.

Fu Hua: A few days ago? You managed to keep it this discrete for so long. I'm impressed.

Y/N: Thank you. I try when I can. But still. I do not like the way it has affected the others. It saddens me.

Fu Hua: There's others affected by your relationship with Mei?

Y/N: Yes. Ms. Murata, Bronya, and As you can see, Kiana. And Sakura.

Fu Hua: Sakura? You mean the one with fox ears? Pink hair?

Y/N: Yes. Have you not met with her at all since her arrival?

Fu Hua: No, I had a few things on my schedule at the time. But I did catch a few glimpses when she was around you.

Y/N: Yes, that is her. Like the others, she doesn't seem to be taking it lightly. I don't understand why.

Fu Hua: Maybe it's because she had taken an interest in you. But you failed to realize her feelings for you.

Y/N: ...Oh. Shit.

Fu Hua: Profanity.

Y/N: Heh, sorry. But, I guess I broke my promise. Now, I feel bad about it.

Fu Hua: ...Come on. We have some work to go over. The math equation won't complete itself.

Y/N: Right!

Fu Hua: Maybe this is why Theresa's acting up. But why do I feel like this? It's not like I like him or anything. A mystery for another day.

Timeskip! Again!

The third period of the day. Combat training. With Bronya and Himeko. Himeko stood there menacingly, her arms crossed while glaring daggers at me.

Himeko: Y/N and Bronya. Come down here. Now.

The other students whispered among each other, rumors began to spread. Dating Himeko, a break up, and more on why Himeko and Bronya were glaring at me.

Himeko: Y/N. You'll be going up against me and Bronya.

Gasps of surprise echoed the room.

Y/N: Ma'am, that hardly seems fair.

Himeko: I'm battle, it's ever so rarely fair. So it's a 2 v 1. Deal with it.

Bronya: Indeed.

Y/N: ...Very well. Let me just go grab something from our dorm.

Himeko: No. We start now.

Himeko appeared in front of me, her broadsword pulled back. I pulled my head back to dodge the incoming attack, but her knee met my stomach. There was a major difference between me and Himeko. I was more fit and stronger but she had more experience than I ever could have. She sent me flying, my vision spinning.

Himeko: Bronya!

Bronya: Yes, ma'am.

My vision caught Bronya summoning her robot behind her, winding up.

Y/N: Shit! Think, Y/N, think! What do you do in this situation?!

I twisted my body as project bunny's fist scratched by my face.

Bronya: Tsk!

She had project bunny smack me away with its armored arm. Or it's left. No idea, but I managed to jump off of the plate first, sending myself into the air once more.

Himeko: Using the force of the attack to your advantage. Interesting. But it's not enough!

She jumped off and raised her sword.

Y/N: I have the high ground!

Himeko: And I have more experience!

Y/N: Tsk!

I pulled my sword out and slashed at Himeko who blocked it as it sent Himeko back down to the ground.

Y/N: Ha!

Bronya: Target locked. Fire!

Y/N: Oh.

Bronya fired her cannon, missiles flying at me. Of course, it was easier than my training.

I twisted around a missile, and another took its place. I merely cut it in half, as well as the next. I fell towards Bronya, who was charging up another attack. Himeko rushed in front of Bronya, sword raised in defense. I thrusted my blade forward, clashing with Himeko's great sword.

Himeko: This strength! One missed block and I could be injured fatally! No! I can't think like that!

Himeko parried my attack, throwing me back. Himeko slashed at me, nicking my cheek. Bronya joined in and her stando thrusted a lance of sorts, nicking my other cheek. With the little time I struck Bronya in the gut with a push of my palm, knocking her out of commission.

Himeko: Tsk, I won't be taken down so easily!

Y/N: Neither will I!

Blades clashed, sparks flew, and grunts echoed. A great sword against a katana. An S-rank Valkyrie against a mere boy. She pushed, I pushed, equal force. The blade edged near me, and it edged to Himeko. It was as if the blades were heated. Students literally grabbed popcorn. And was that a bricc on a popcorn stand?

Y/N: Focus, idiot!

I stepped forward with all my might, pushing Himeko back. This act surprised her. She tried kicking my leg, but in that instant, I pushed. I pushed with all the muscles in my body and smacked the sword upwards. This act made her great sword fly out of her hand.

Himeko: Just who is this boy?! His strength-! No, he's adapted. He put everything into learning my moves during the fight. This is my loss. It always was.

Y/N: I...did it, ms. Murata. I beat... you.

I was sweating and breathing hard. Himeko herself was out of breath as well.

Himeko: ...You're free to go.

Y/N: Huh?

Himeko: I said you're free to go.

Y/N: Why?

Himeko: Just go already! I don't like repeating myself!

Y/N: Should I take Bronya-

Himeko: Do whatever you want!

Bronya: Unnecessary to take Bronya to the infirmary. A little rest will do.

Y/N: ...alright. So, I'll tell the anyone I come across I was let out early.

Himeko: I don't wanna see your face, so hurry up!

Y/N: Yes ma'am!

Bronya: ...Bye.

3rd POV...

As soon as Y/N left, Himeko and Bronya sighed.

Himeko: Damn it, that didn't help this feeling at all. Ugh, can't believe I fell for him.

Bronya: Mm...

Himeko put her hand to her heart and smiled.

Himeko: I guess I can still accept you as a friend, Y/N. Even if you don't accept me.

Bronya: As does Bronya.

Y/N's POV...

Y/N: So... tired... I haven't been pushed that far in ever.

My ears caught something in less than a fraction of a second. A bullet whizzing towards me. A long one. A sniper. I jumped back as it broke a hole into the wall.

Y/N: What the-?! A sniper?!

To my right and through the window, I saw a glint from afar in a group of trees. A perfect place to hide.

Y/N: Who would want to hunt me?! Ugh, no time to think that! I must find the target!

Right after, another shot was fired. I cut it in half, whizzing past both sides of my head.

Y/N: Whoever this is, they sure are professional. And they seem to have known my schedule. The timing could not be this perfect.

Another shot, and another slash. I jumped out the window and headed to the forest which was far away.

Y/N: Whoever sniped at me from the forest is an excellent assassin. I wish to have a word with this person.

3rd POV...

Theresa: What was that sound?! Who-WHO LEFT HOLES IN MY WALL?!

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN! BYE BYE FOR NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.8K 32
"A joke? Please. The only joke here is you not being with me." "Love isn't a distraction. It's a privilege. The privilege to make you mine." ~ A lost...
11.2K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
27.4K 495 47
M/N L/N, an unfortunate young boy who under unfortunate circumstances had become a demon slayer at the age of 10. Despite M/Ns age, he excelled and b...
50.7K 1.8K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...