No Harm List | BTS Mafia AU

By Crazy4myshelf

The Bangtan family believes in life debts, it was one of the few traditions that they value enough to maintai... More

✨Notice✨
The Beginning
Cinderella
Dawon
Bambie
The Den
Sugar Daddy
Weridough
Gangster Bakery
Hey :)
It's a family symbol
The Truth
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Yoongi Hyung
Sugar is Wet
Workout
Self Defence
Jimin's a what????
Jeremy the cat
Just keep swimming
Dorito Breath
We're All Terrible Here
Restless
Spooked
Lies
New Normal
No Harm List
That doe-eyed, bunny toothed, baby boy
Interrogation
The email
Meeting with RM
Mental Health Day
Energy drinks and power naps
V
A casual run from the cops
Boundries
Take a break
Adderall
Unlock the f*cking door
Kookie
Lemon Drop Shot
Buzz Kill
Can't Settle
Mask
Gunmen
War
The morning after
Lemon Square
I don't regret a thing
As far as he could throw you
Tater Tot
Wise-less
Jimin
Worlds shittiest job offer
Not Intrested <3
A quiet night in
✨Survey✨
New Tricks
A Whim
that's enough
✨I am still here✨
blood debts run deeper
Flowers for Dae
Nipple Piercing

A Can of Soup

3.9K 242 125
By Crazy4myshelf

I'm back bitches

Jungkook fidgeted as he followed the nurse into the post operations room. He had just woken up after pulling an all-nighter with a task force to sabotage two of the Black Tips construction sites when he got the call from Hoseok tasking him with picking you up and watching over you for the rest of the evening.  He has barely seen you since the kiss over a week ago, working day and night with RM to recover from the shooting and the warehouse raid.  He was so caught up in the gang's affairs he forgot that you were even due to get your wisdom teeth removed.

You and Jungkook have only seen each other in passing at the bakery once in over a week. Where the two of you had an uncomfortably short and awkward conversation and made the mutual agreement to not let the others find out about the kiss. Mainly for Jungkook's safety because he was pretty sure Hoseok would use him for target practice if he found out. Jimin was sworn to secrecy and Taehyung..

Well that was another conversation Jungkook was due to have but dreaded approaching.

He still felt queasy at the thought of having to talk out his feelings with his brother'        . But V had insisted he was fine and was quick to volunteer himself to go under deep cover to keep a better eye on the Black Tips from the 6th ward. No one in the inner circle has seen him in four days. Only Jin, who got daily reports from his cousin, had any clue where he was each day.

And while Jungkook would always worry for his brother's safety, he was relieved to have V out of the picture. Especially while he was still trying to figure his own feelings out.

If he was honest with himself, Jungkook let his work keep him away this week. He didn't even know what to say to you or how he was supposed to feel after the kiss.

Saints, that kiss was amazing.

He knew one thing: he liked you, a lot and he loved spending time with you, but he had no clue how the kiss impacted your relationship. He didn't know if he could have a relationship beyond what the two of you already had. Or if he was capable of giving you the affection and support you deserved.

Jungkook has had partners and flings in the past, but none of them went very deep. They were mostly other members of BTS whom he trained and had a short fling with until they got settled in their assignment, and realized they wanted someone more emotionally available to call a partner. Once the thrill of dating a gang member wore off, he had a hard time keeping the attention of any female in his life.

And that was on a good day. Now, Jungkook was navigating the beginnings of a gang war, and you were trying to finish medical school. How could either of you even try for a relationship? Especially when your dreams and ambitions conflicted so much. Jungkook shot people and sold drugs. Your job was to help people recover from the damage he inflicted. Any thoughts of being with you triggered a moral dilemma he often worked himself to mind-numbing exhaustion to avoid thinking about.

You were still fighting the effects of the anesthesia when the nurse-led Jungkook into the room. Slouching in a wheelchair with your head drooping a little too far to the right, your cheeks were so puffed up from the swelling and cotton that it was past the point of adorable and more comical.

You were also drooling.

"Y/N, your friend is here to take you home." The nurse cooed at you as if she were talking to a child. You sat upright immediately, grimacing as you attempted a smile but your eyes squinting to show your excitement all the same.

Jungkook stood awkwardly in the doorway with a small bag of your personal items from the nurse in one hand, and a can of soup in the other not knowing what to do with himself. Jungkook was clueless as to what to expect when Hoseok called him, he just knew he ate soft foods after he got his cavity filled once and figured you might want soup if you were hungry.

You let out a muffled "Hoobiii" as you tried to stand.

"Shh, not yet." The nurse said, pushing you gently to sit down. You were still squinting and that's when JK remembered that your glasses were in the small bag of your personal things along with your cell phone, wallet, and earrings.

"She had some trouble waking from the anesthesia, but she seems fully responsive now. It's normally about an hour or so before the effects wear off but you're welcome to take her home after your briefing." The nurse explained with a sweet smile as she wiped the drool from your chin carefully. Jungkook just nodded blankly still concerned by the swelling in your cheeks.

He's never seen anyone after wisdom teeth removal. He remembers a few stories from RM having to care for Suga, but that was mainly because RM was a terrible caretaker and Suga got dry socket.

"I can't feel my face," you informed him as he got closer.

The nurse was quick to give him a run down. Pain pills and antibiotics twice a day, no talking for at least today, soft food, no staws (you were quick to tell the nurse that straws kill turtles), try to be elevated when you sleep, the list goes on and on. Jungkooks thumbs couldn't type the notes down on his phone fast enough. She handed him a pamphlet and assured him Google had plenty of answers and if not, he could call at any time. And then they were getting ready to wheel you into the hall.

Jungkook quickly fumbled for your glasses, slipping the frames on your face. You blinked at the adjustment before looking up at him and quickly turning distraught.

To his utter terror, you started crying.

"Y-you're not Hobi. Where's Hobi?" You demanded, finally able to see his face clearly. 

"Y/N, it's okay. Hobi asked me to pick you up! It's fine we're going to have so much fun!" Jungkook leaned to your level, trying to console you. The nurse sighed at the inconvenience.

"I never have fun with you," you accused with a pout trying to roll your wheelchair away from him. The drool spilling from your mouth was now tinted a slight pink as you started to irritate the stitches.

Jungkook looked up pleadingly at the nurse who shrugged, "be more fun" she suggested with a smirk as if she was enjoying your meltdown. Jungkook sighed and tried to barter.

"C'mon princess, don't you wanna go home? We can eat soup." 

"Ion wan your soop!" You nearly wailed.

"We can get popsicles"

You froze instantly, and Jungkook wanted to laugh, even in your post-drugged state your sweet tooth was the leading factor in your decision making. Unbelievable.

"You should actually minimize the sugar," the nurse said blandly.

You were crying again.

Jungkook glared at the nurse accusingly. "You can have sugar princess, come on let's go home." He cooed at you, brushing your hair away from your face.

The nurse steered the chair to the front and waited with you while Jungkook pulled the car around. He supported most of your weight as he transferred you from one seat to the other and buckled you in which triggered a fierce burning from the injury in his arm. You were still shivering from the anesthesia wearing off so he leaned to his backseat, cluttered with textbooks and takeout wrappers, and grabbed the spare hoodie he always kept for you and laid it across your lap. By the time he buckled himself into the driver's seat you were nuzzling into the jacket and he found it adorable even if the gray fabric was noticeably absorbing your spit.

Jungkook put on some music as he began planning his next steps. First, he needed to go to the pharmacy to pick up your meds. Then, he should probably secure some soft food for you to eat. He had a feeling you would need more than a can of soup for the next three days.

He also promised you a popsicle, and after referring to the pamphlet and seeing sugar wasn't banned, the nurse was just a terrible person, he intended to get you that fucking popsicle.  

Then, he supposed he would take you home? Which was on the second floor of a building without an elevator. And you couldn't even hold yourself up to get from the wheelchair to the car. Jungkook knew he could probably carry you up the stairs, but that could require you to sit still which you were not doing one bit in his car.

He was also terrified that his left arm wouldn't be able to support you fully, he was still healing from the bullet that grazed him last week. Not to mention, the other fears of being alone with you and not knowing a damn thing about how to care for a sick person. He was so clueless, he was categorizing you as sick because he didn't know what the hell to call a post-dental surgery person. Jungkook supposed he could go to the Den, they did have spare bedrooms there and Namjoon and Jin would be there tonight to help make sure you didn't die.

During his mental debate, you started singing along to the music, the cotton protruding slightly past your lips, it was endearing for all of half a chorus until he saw the pink tinge to your mouth again and remembered you were not supposed to be talking right now.

He quickly changed the song and challenged you to a humming game hoping that somehow any use of your vocal cords didn't damage your battered mouth.

Everything was fine again when he pulled up to the pharmacy, you were humming and lightly running your fingertips over your lips as they slowly gained the sensation back, a mesmerized look in your eyes.  So he deemed it safe to leave you in the car while he ran in to grab your meds, hopefully, some soft food, and some extra gauze for your mouth.

What he wasn't anticipating was for you to pull your hand away from your mouth after poking at it a little too hard, biting down on the cotton as you winced and squeezing some of the absorbed blood out of it.

You were horrified when you saw the blood on your fingertips, flicking your tongue along your lip to confirm that you were in fact bleeding.

And then you were crying, a horrible inconsolable cry as you registered the dull ache in your mouth, and the fact that you were bleeding and going to die soon. You felt like you were choking on your own tongue as you pulled bits of bright red cotton from between your lips without a clue of how it got there.

Jungkook was horrified when he returned to the car taking in the blubbering mess you were in. Running to your side of the car, he knelt down to your level, desperate to console you.

"Hey, hey, hey you're fine, it's okay," he tried to soothe you. You blinked down to him as your lashes wet and clumped with tears.

"Koo- Kookie, I'm bleeding blood." You offered as an explanation while trying to pull more cotton from your mouth; you were a mess of blood, spit, and tears.

After some time, he convinced you to calm down and worked some of the cotton back into your mouth, praying that it wouldn't lead to some kind of infection from touching it. And telling himself, he'll change it out as soon as he gets to the Den.

He sent Jimin a text to bring you a popsicle after his work and another message to Jin and Namjoon to give them a heads up before making his way home.

You must have tired yourself out from the crying because you fell asleep in the short commute from the pharmacy and didn't seem to be budging when Jungkook pulled into the garage. Sticking your personal things into the grocery bag from the pharmacy, he unbuckled you and squatted down to work his arms under your knees, and pulled you out of the car. Careful not to bump your head against the low roof.

You were dead weight in his arms, and instantly the wound on his bicep burned at the strain but he clenched his teeth, focusing on breathing and not hitting your head on anything as he made his way to the door. Jungkook managed to use your legs to help him open the door, and then he was laying you down on the couch in the living room where you remained snoozing and unphased.

Jungkook felt the stinging in his arm and knew he would have to change both of your dressings soon, but first, he wanted to read through the directions on the pamphlet one more time to make sure he didn't miss any steps.

A/N: This chapter was a little slow but I hope you enjoyed it even tho JK is high key an idiot :) I'm sorry this update took so long I hated being away for such a long period but a lot in life happened all at once. It feels so good to finally share my writing with you again. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.1K 72
"THE STAGE WILL HAVE THEIR POOL OF BLOOD ONCE WE SHOOT THEM ONE BY ONE AND THAT'LL BE THEIR...BLOODY CONCERT" You can now clearly see their faces fro...
870K 19.9K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
223K 8.1K 51
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ He was sure of his words, as he looked once more into Jungkook's...
184K 7.9K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...