Dear Diary...

Bởi MarshmellowPaint

TO ALL PEOPLE THAT READ THIS STORY, THIS IS HALF BASED OFF WHAT SEVERAL FRIENDS OF MINE HAVE GONE THROUGH. NO... Xem Thêm

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Thirteen
Thank-You!

Entry Three

64 8 2
Bởi MarshmellowPaint

Dear Diary,
I sat next to Tane in science, I tried not to look at him. Act like I was trying to concerntrate. We had started working when Tane said something to me, something I thought he would had never said to me. "Hi". My heart nearly skipped a beat, I couldn't believe it. My palms went sweaty but I secretly wiped them onto my jeans, I had said "Hi" back and everything went arkward. I knew he didn't want to be friends, he probably just wanted to destract me for a single moment to get answers. I ended up turning my head and not looking at him at all, I couldn't bear anymore embarassment. He doesn't want to be friends with me, he's a star soccer player, nothing like me.
Opal

Dear Diary,
I sat next to Opal in science today, I was really nervous. I didn't know what to say, or do, or act like. I decided to be myself, the truth is always best right? We started to work and the whole class went into a loudish chatter, the perfect time, no one else to embarass me or Opal. I finally got enough confidence to say "Hi", it was scary and many questions rush around in my head like a raging sea. Will she say "Hi" back? What if she didn't hear me? What if she did? My heart started to beat faster, then she said it. "Hi" back, I couldn't believe it. My mind went blank, stupid head. Why would you do that? After that she turned away from me, I looked down at my work trying not to embarass myself anymore. She doesn't want to be friends with me, she a beautiful smart girl, nothing like me.
Tane

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
21.4K 696 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
17.6K 44 21
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...