๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

Od funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... Viac

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

3.5K 87 216
Od funnyfairies

——————

                                      ——————

( yes mikasa x hitch WILL be a thing in this story 🙄 )

SOMEWHERE IN THE AIR
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH
6:34 P.M.

The plane was alive and filled with chatter, different conversations going on each way you winced. As usual, Annie was passed out cold next to you. You made her sit by the window of the plane just because the casual fear of "oh the plane window is gonna open and we'll all die" was present in your mind.

For you, Thanksgiving was great. It was just the five of you at Annie's that day and it felt like you were apart of their functional family. The day was filled with memories, laughter, and loads of drinking.

On Eren's side, his day was filled with aunts he didn't even remember telling him stories about himself whenever he was younger, questions about school, and he went to visit his brother after the whole Thanksgiving thing. To his surprise, his brother's sentence got reduced and he would be out in two years.

Eren already left hours before you, so he was already back home at the dorm with Armin. Annie kept reminding you how much she couldn't wait to see Armin, which meant they were gonna fuck the moment they saw each other.

You were the complete same as Annie, you were so nervous for some reason and you couldn't wait to see the boy you've taken a liking too. It was weird, you two acted like you guys were together and it was pretty noticeable, but you guys never said anything about labels. You didn't bother addressing it at the moment.

You had about two hours till you were home, so you decided to nap just like Annie to pass time. You were running on 5-hour energy and coffee at the moment so it was well needed.

                                     ——————
8:56 P.M.

Tired and jittery at the same time, Annie and you walked side by side, almost running to get up to your dorms. Annie was gonna go to Armin's dorm, you just decided to go back to yours. You parted your ways and kissed Annie on the cheek, telling her goodnight. Annie smacked your ass in return and full on sprinted into her boyfriends dorm.

You pulled out your key, twisting it. When you pulled out the key and tried opening it, it was locked. Somebody unlocked the door before you had gotten home.

You unlocked the door once more, pushing it open. All the lights where off, except you could see the light in your room from the crack under the door. You set your luggage by the coat rack. Carefully, you tip-toed to your door. You placed your hand on the doorknob, the cool material making your hand cold.

Swiftly, you opening the door. You were faced with a certain boy sitting on your bed with a bouquet of red roses sitting next to him. He immediately got up and grabbed your hand, your bodies hitting each other.

He ran his big hands down your back, his other hand caressing your cheek. A joyous smile forming on both of your faces. He pressed his forehead against yours, looking you in the eyes before grazing your lips with his.

You settled your hands onto his shoulders, letting his lips touch yours. You closed your eyes and felt your mouths go at a steady rhythm. You parted your lips and felt him insert his tongue into your mouth, his tongue explored your mouth before you stopped the kiss.

"Eren.." You engulfed him into a hug, clinging onto his body. Eren's hands laid on the back part of your waist, rubbing circles into your back. At last, it finally felt like you were home now.

"You don't know how much I missed this." Eren planted his hands onto your shoulders and shook you, like you weren't real.

You climbed onto the bed, pulling him with you. You threw your shoes off and saw Eren climb over you, caging you in.

He.was.on.top.of.you.

You grabbed the nape of his neck, his eyes scanning yours. He kissed you once more on the cheek and pushed himself off of you. You set the roses on your bed side table and laid you eyes onto his.

"How was break?"

"It was good..but I really didn't want to talk about that right now." Eren got up and pulled out his car keys.

"Wanna go for a drive?"

                                     ——————
9:19 P.M.

What was originally just a drive turned into somewhat a second date? It was kind of a last minute decision but it all worked out.

On the country side of London, there were abandoned buildings that used to be filled with life. Now, it was just considered a ghost town where teens would go and party all the time.

One of the buildings that the small town had was an old barn. The paint was chipping off, some of the shingles on the roof were nowhere to be found, and the windows were cracked and busted. You were a bit skeptical about it, but Eren persuaded you into going there with him.

He parked his car right outside of the barn, and checked to see if anyone was there inside. You didn't know why he did because he said that you two weren't even going inside. Eren's grip on your hands got looser and looser as you got to the destination he wanted to be at.

You both were standing in front of some tree that was on the side, the branches reached out far and wide. It was extremely tall and contained lots of divots.

Eren stuck one of his feet in one of the divots, and wrapped his hand around the closet branch he could reach. Your were worried he would fall so you stayed close to the bottom just in case. Atleast you would somewhat break his fall if it would happen.

Once he got to the point where he was satisfied, he reached his hand out for you to grab. You hesitated and wiped the sweat off your hand on your pants. You took his hand, cringing at how warm your hand was. He tried pulling you up but you wouldn't budge.

"Y/N, I know you're not a pussy, I won't let you fall." Eren reassured you and pulled you up once more.

You placed your foot in and hoisted yourself up. Eren batted away the branches in front of him, making a clear path for you to come through. He took a large stride from the branch he crouched on to the roof.

You followed in his steps and put your leg out on the roof, and stepped into it. Eren clapped his and you rolled your eyes, observing how Eren stood on the very top of the roof, expecting you to do the same.

The material of the roof wasn't sturdy at all, it felt like you would fall through at any time if you kept standing where you were. In a quick movement, you ran up the side of the roof to meet Eren.

He sat down, and scooted all the way to the bottom to the edge, his legs dangling. Trying to step down the steep roof would be a no-go so you did as he did and scooted down. The material of your pants and the roof made a weird noise that made you want to burst out laughing in the moment.

Unlike Eren, you held your legs to your chest because you thought it was just reckless to let your legs hang like that. Plus, with all the rain the top of the barn was slippery.

Eren leaned back, his back hitting the harsh material. His eyes fixated on you, devouring the beauty sitting before him. Eren was somewhat nervous, but he didn't want to show you that. He was constantly fidgeting with his hands, cracking his knuckles and his fingers.

But why was he nervous all of a sudden?

Well, after THAT night, Eren began thinking to himself. It felt like a waiting game between you and him to see who would try to take whatever you two were a step further. He wanted to be the one to make that move. It was a perfect time, you both were alone and the mood was just right. AND you had just gotten home.

The night was practically silent as usual, but the movement of the trees kind of ruined it, and the noises of frogs in the distance played a part in that aswell.

You finally let your legs off the roof, they almost felt lightweight. Moving your hands behind your back to support you, Eren grabbed one of your hands and held it in his.

In your mind, you didn't know what you did to deserve him. After all, you are one of the rudest people that you knew, and the fact that you could admit that was kind of heartless. You also didn't know how he put up with you, and the people surrounded by you. All you knew was that you were extremely fortunate.

"Can I ask you something?" Eren's voice caught you off guard, you turned your head to look at him. His head was facing the sky and while one leg hung off the roof, one was on the roof tucked in front of him.

"Yeah, go ahead." You faced back at the scenery in front of you and waited for Eren to talk. His tone seemed almost scared, why did he sound like that?

"I've been thinking, how would you feel if I wanted you to be-"

A sudden ringing interrupted him, his phone was ringing. Eren let curses fly out left and right inside of his mind. Out of all the moments, it had to be right now? Who the fuck was calling and why did they have to ruin this ONE moment?

Eren became aggravated, and took out his phone. He creased his eyebrows to see who was calling him. It was Mikasa, you caught a glimpse of who it was and you told him to answer it, you didn't mind. Eren didn't want to answer it, he wanted to go back in time and atleast put his phone on silent.

"Hello?" Eren sounded harsh, his neck vein popped out from stress and he was holding his phone hardly, like it was almost about to break.

"You sound pissed, I just wanted to see if you finally asked her already!" Mikasa was on the other side of the phone on the couch, her new girlfriend, Hitch watching intently. After Eren made his decision about asking you, he told Mikasa and Armin about it.

"I'll tell you about it later, bad timing Mikasa." Eren hung up and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"What was that about? Everything fine?" Eren looked pissed, although it was dark outside, you could see the redness in his face. You really hoped you didn't do anything to upset him.

"Everything's fine, just forget what I said, okay?"

"Mhmm." You crawled over to him and laid down by him, resting your head onto his chest. Eren tried calming down, and wrapped his arm around you back and brought you over him.

You placed your legs on the side of him and lowered your head to his. You brought your hand to your forehead and moved the hair in his face behind his ears. He truly was beautiful, with his sculpted face, shining eyes, and body. But was really struck a cord in you was how he treated you, and his personality. He felt like home to you.

You set your lips gently onto his, his soft lips tingling yours. Eren placed his hands onto your back almost in a hugging motion and now you fully laid on him. It was a sweet kiss, wholesome almost. You placed your hand under chin to lift his head up a little more to your liking.

You released yourself from his lips and just tucked your head into his neck and wrapped your arms around the back of his neck. Eren just let his arms settle onto your back. You two stayed like that for the rest of the night, you both fell asleep on the roof, with school the following morning.

——————
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH
11:23 A.M.

Long story short, you were both late to school that morning and ended up getting to school at ten instead of eight. You two barely got off the hook and had to come up with a lousy excuse as to why you both missed. You lied through your teeth from left to right with no regrets.

When you walked into class this morning, everyone's head shot up, even Annie's. She scolded you about not texting her telling her you were safe or whatever. You didn't really listen because you head was buzzing and you couldn't focus. You couldn't help but wonder what Eren wanted to ask you though, was it good or bad? You didn't want to think too much of it right now, so you just focused on the people around you.

Well, right now, you were Me. Ackerman's class again. For some reason, Mikasa kept shooting you looks every once in a while. You had no idea, but you would return the looks back at her. It was almost like she was trying to tell you something. You shrugged it off, you could ask her later.

Ackerman was at the board writing something down and the girl in front of you whipped her phone out and took a picture of his ass. She zoomed in and saved it, you wanted to point it out to Mikasa but you didn't want to distract her. Meanwhile, you were a laughing stock inside of your mind.

You let a few sniffles to stifle your laugh, and the girl turned around. You turned your head so she wouldn't look at you directly in the eye. She scoffed and turned back around. Mikasa caught on and nudged your shoulder. You looked back at the person in front of you to see her sending that picture to someone else.

Atleast that moment highlighted your day a bit, other than that the day went smoothly as it always does. Which was, Eren would walk you to class and walk you home, you hung out with Annie that night, and you got a good nights rest. Everything so far was going good.

                                     ——————
i'm probably gonna do a time skip next chapter to Christmas break BUT DW i have another surprise in store in like 3 chapters. I'm feeding you guys some wholesome stuff before the next shit show starts 💪🏼

also: check out my new story: Masked
it's a modern eren story and he's in a band 👀

-reece <3

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

416 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
2M 36.5K 51
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
717K 29.7K 67
"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need to stop letting you change the topics."...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...