๐‹๐€๐Š๐„๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒใƒŸแต’สณโฑแตโฑโฟแตƒหก หขแต—แต’...

Por lqcrecva

Lakewood. A town full of secrets and sinners. From a distance, it seemed normal, like any other town. Safe, S... Mรกs

๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ๐ฑ.

๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.

72 17 3
Por lqcrecva

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐍 - 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏)

Kai wandered into his oldest sister's room. As he strolled in he closed the door behind him, causing Veronica to up from her book at him.

"What is it?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I heard something interesting about you today," he responded, taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

"Spit it out, Kai," Veronica grumbled.

"You know what I'm talking about, Ronnie," Kai insisted.

"No, I don't," the girl hummed.

"Okay, let me say it plainly. Drugs,"

"How did you find out?"

"Jaxson told me,"

"I'm going to kill him," Veronica huffed.

"He's just looking out for you," Kai retorted.

"No, he just can't keep his mouth fucking shut," the brunette said with a sarcastic smile.

"You always get so upset when people try to look out for you," the boy asked with a raised brow.

"I specifically told him not to tell any of you he had no right," Veronica snapped.

"He did the right thing, you're basically killing yourself," Kai sneered.

"I'll be fine, Kai," the brunette grumbled.

"Will you though? Cause you keep saying that, but you aren't bettering yourself," the boy sighed.

"I told you, Kai, I will be fine," Veronica said firmly.

"Whatever, Veronica,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why the hell would you tell my brother, after I specifically told you not to tell anyone?" Veronica inquired.

"I was worried, okay,"

"You are always worried about me, just mind your business!" the girl snapped.

"It is my business! I took you to that party, it's my fault that you started doing drugs in the first place, so, it is my concern what you do," Jaxson shot back.

"No, it isn't, you've been in this town for only two weeks, you don't know shit about me!" Veronica snarled.

"You're right, I don't know anything about you. I'll come to your party tomorrow, and after that, we can live life as Jaxson and Veronica and pretend we were never friends," the boy muttered.

"I didn't mean it like that, Jaxson, we can still be friends," the brunette stated.

"We haven't been friends since the party, you've been giving me the cold shoulder and you've been distant," Jaxson told her.

"Why do you keep referring everything back to that stupid party? Veronica inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Because that's how this shit with you ignoring me started. You kissed me, I rejected you and now you hate me," he Adamson boy exasperated.

"Now you're just putting words into my mouth, I never said that I hated you," the Ferrero girl mumbled.

"Oh, come on Veronica, stop acting like you being friends with me isn't a bet you made with your friends," Jaxson replied.

"A bet? You think our friendship was created because of a fucking bet?" Veronica asked, her voice going an octave higher.

"I wouldn't be surprised,"

"You're out of your mind," the girl scoffed.

"Not my first time hearing it," the boy calmly shrugged.

"You're right, we shouldn't be friends anymore. Come to the party tomorrow, after that don't get into my way. Mind your own damn business and leave my friends and family the fuck alone," Veronica snapped, causing Jaxson's eye to widen is surprised at her outburst.

The girl ignored his shocked expression before making her way towards the door of Jaxson's bedroom, only for the boy to grab onto her wrist.

"What do you want?" the girl queried from behind gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it,"

"Don't lie, you meant every fucking word you just spewed at me," the brunette chuckled dryly.

"I-"

"Goodbye Jaxson," she huffed, tugging her wrist from his grip.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"Who were you talking to? It sounded heated," Jaime asked as she poked her head into Jaxson's room.

"Veronica hates me," Jaxson sighed, his hand down his face.

"Wait, why?"

"I was upset, so I told her that she's mad at me because I rejected her when she kissed me and-"

"YOU AND VERONICA KISSED?" the girl interjected.

"That's not the point, she told me that we shouldn't be friends anymore," the boy mumbled.

"You like her,"

"No, I don't,"

"I'm not helping you unless you admit that you like her," Jaime stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't, Jaime," Jaxson hesitated.

"Oh, well I don't know if I can help you then," the brunette said with a sly smirk.

"Fine, if you really want me to admit it, I do like Veronica," the boy sighed.

"Hm, finally you admit it," Jaime said with a grin.

"Just get on with it, Jaime," Jaxson scoffed.

"I don't know Veronica well enough to tell you exactly what to say or do for her to forgive you, but you should start with a heartfelt apology and move on from there. If she really considers you a friend she'd forgive you. I'm sure of it," the girl told her brother.

"You sure?" the Adamson boy questioned.

"Positive," Jaime said with a comforting smile.

"Fine, I'll talk to her tomorrow, it's late," Jaxson caved.

"Great, so when's the wedding?" the younger sibling giggled.

"Jaime, don't even start," the boy sighed.

"Just saying, I'll be the planner if you need one," the brunette chuckled in response.

"Trust me, I'm not getting married anytime soon," Jaxson laughed.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"Hey, Veronica, what's u-"

"Who died?" Victoria asked as she entered her sister's room.

"What do you mean?" Veronica questioned, giving her sister a weird look.

"I mean, why do you look upset?" the younger girl inquired as she flopped onto her sister's bed.

"Nothing, I'm fine," the girl deadpanned.

"Tell me, Veronica,"

"No, don't worry about it," Veronica waved her off.

"If you don't tell me what's up with you, I'll tell mom and dad that something's up with you and then you'll have to explain to them what's up with you," Victoria ribbed.

"You're such a bitch," the older twin scoffed.

"Bitch is my middle name," the girl quipped. "So, tell me, what's up with you?"

"It's Jaxson,"

"What happened?"

"He thinks that we were only friends because of some bet I made with you and the others," Veronica told her sister.

"What? Is he out of his mind?" Victoria asked with furrowed brows.

"I asked him the same thing, but I told him to come to the party tomorrow and don't bother me again," the brunette sighed.

"So why are you so upset?"

"'Cause, I still want to be friends with him, I was pissed and I just let my anger get the best of me," the girl muttered.

"You like Jaxson,"

"What?"

"You like Jaxson,"

"What makes you say that?" Veronica asked.

"You didn't think that I'd realize? The two of you make it so obvious," Victoria scoffed.

Veronica gave the girl a weird look. "Obvious? I'm the most discreet person I know,"

"You weren't too discreet about this though. Whenever the two of you interact you'd have this stupid smile on your face that I haven't seen since we were kids. And there's always this weird-ass tension between you two, I can't tell if it's awkward or just sexual," the girl told her older sister.

"It's not sexual, I assure you, but what should I do?" Veronica questioned.

"Talk to him, it'll be fine," Victoria shrugged.

"Talking only works in movies," the older girl sighed.

"Well I don't know, I'm not great at giving dating advice, I'm always single," the younger brunette chuckled.

"Yeah, I should talk to Elena about this instead of you," Veronica teased.

"I took offence to that,"

"That was the whole point,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ⁞ 𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒!

One more chapter in this act!!! Trouble is starting. :)))

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.7K 206 34
20/12/2021 Most Impressive Rank: #61citylife EDITING A Series of events turn a warm and loving wife into an unrecognized woman. A mother of two who...
29.5K 1.4K 44
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
4.5K 776 40
[SHORTLISTED FOR THE WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2021!] [FEATURED ON YA, TEENFICTION, AND YA MYSTERY!] โThese aren't suicides, but cold-blooded murders clev...
57.6K 1.9K 33
Top Secret Lost Cases that have been found.