๐‹๐€๐Š๐„๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒใƒŸแต’สณโฑแตโฑโฟแตƒหก หขแต—แต’...

By lqcrecva

Lakewood. A town full of secrets and sinners. From a distance, it seemed normal, like any other town. Safe, S... More

๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ๐ฑ.

๐ฑ๐ข.

71 20 1
By lqcrecva

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄)

It was the night after the party and the day of Veronica's game. The girl was nervous, it wasn't because she thought she would be defeated by her opponent. It was because of the LSD pills that she'd consumed only twelve hours ago.

She was afraid of the consequences she would have to face if the drug test came back positive. The disappointed lectures that her parents would try to drill into her brain after they found what she had taken, the weird looks from her school colleagues as she passed them in the hallways.

In all honesty, she didn't necessarily regret taking the drugs, shit, she felt as if she was on top of the world. There was no doubt in her mind that she wouldn't do drugs again.

"Okay, ladies, let me explain the procedures," the read-headed umpire called.

"You will all be given a plastic cup, all we need is a sample of urine and we can determine if you all are drug-free," the woman continued.

Soon after, one of the other match officials started to pass out plastic cups.

'Hm, she said she needed a pee sample, she didn't specifically say  the pee had to be mine," the brunette thought to herself.

"You guys have ten minutes, carry on," she finished.

Veronica took the cup,  making her way out of the tennis courts, before heading towards the bleachers where Jaxson and Kai were.

"Jaxson, can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked.

The boy turned to face Veronica.." Um, yeah, sure," he answered.

"See you later, Kai," Jaxson said, waving the boy off.

Veronica led Jaxson towards the locker room and into one of the showers.

"Did you take any drugs or smoke in the last five days?" Veronica asked while crossing her arms.

"No, I haven't, why?" the boy questioned.

"This might seem weird, but I need you to pee in this cup," the brunette confessed.

"Why should I?" Jaxson queried with a raised brow.

"'Cause, if the test comes back positive, I'll get kicked off the team," Veronica stated.

"You're avoiding me,"

"No, I'm not,"

"Yes, you are, Veronica, I texted you earlier this morning and you left me on read," the boy scoffed.

"I swear to god, I'm not ignoring you Jaxson," the girl argued.

"You're avoiding me because we kissed," Jaxson muttered.

The girl shook her head in denial. "I was just preparing for the game, I didn't have time to respond," she said.

"Whatever, give me the cup," the boy sighed.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"Mom and Dad, what are you doing here?" Veronica inquired.

"We came to watch you play, besides it's Saturday and we don't have anything to do," Naomi explained.

"Oh, thanks for coming, I guess," the girl hummed.

"Did you take the drug test?" Kaleb asked.

"Yes, it came back negative," the brunette answered.

"Good, well, good luck, if you need us we'll be with Kai and Victoria in the bleachers," Naomi said.

"Bye,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

The tennis game had finished, and the Lakewood Leopards remained the reigning state champions once again.

The Ferrero family plus Jaxson made their way into the parking lot.

"So, where are we going to celebrate?" Victoria questioned.

"We can go to the diner down the street from us, Aunt Tracey's Diner," Naomi suggested.

"Well, I'll have to meet you guys there, I promised a friend that we'd meet up after the game," Veronica explained.

"Which friend?" Kaleb inquired.

"Her name is Saige," the brunette responded, causing Jaxson to give her an odd look.

"Ok, don't stay too long, have fun and we'll meet you there," the man instructed.

"Why are you hanging out with Saige?" Jaxson hissed when her parents and siblings were out of earshot.

"We're just hanging out, no biggie," the brunette shrugged.

"I'm coming with you," the Adamson boy stated sternly.

"No, you're not, you're going to walk your ass over to where that black Range Rover is parked, and you're going to get into that car, and you'll see me at the diner whenever I arrive," Veronica told him with a sarcastic smile.

Jaxson huffed in defeat. "Fine, but don't do anything stupid," he demanded.

"Whatever you say, loser,"  the girl said, giving him a mocking salute.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"Chica, there you are," a voice called from behind Veronica.

"Saige, hey," the girl acknowledged.

"How'd the game go?" the curly-haired girl inquired.

"We won, I am supposed to be meeting my parents after I'm done here, did you get the stuff for me?" Veronica queried.

"Yes, I got them," Saige said, taking her backpack off.

Saige handed two clear bags, one with white pills and the other with multi-colored pills to Veronica.

"What are these?" the Ferrero girl inquired.

"The colourful ones are MDMA,  it's also known as Molly or Ecstasy, the white ones are just LSD," the brown skin girl explained.

"What'll happen if I take both of them at the same time?"

Saige's eyes widened at her question, not knowing the answer. "Veronica, please, don't do anything stupid," she pleaded.

"Whatever, how much is it?"

"Two hundred and fifty dollars,"

"Two hundred and fifty dollars? This shit looks like vitamins that I could buy at the pharmacy for twenty bucks!" Veronica exclaimed.

"Two hundred and forty-five, take it or leave,"

"Fine," the brunette huffed,  reaching into her pocket to retrieve her purse.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you, Ms. Ferrero," Saige smirked.

"Whatever, Saige," Veronica muttered.

"And please, Veronica, don't kill yourself," the girl instructed.

"I won't,"

"By the way, I wanted to give this to you," the Ferrero brunette told Saige, handing her a white envelope.

"What's this?" the curly-haired girl asked curiously.

"A party invite, consider it as a thank you," Veronica commented.

"Thank you, Veronica, I'll see if I can make it,"

"Bye, Saige,"

"Bye, Veronica,"

"And, I love that uniform on you," Saige called with a broad smirk.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·
𝗼𝗼𝗼. ⁞ 𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 !
This is a short filler chapter. I don't know how I feel about this but, whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 2K 40
Love, fear, friendship, uncertainty: the four cardinal points on which MC's life revolves since she joined the attempts to find Hannah. Fascination...
28.1K 1.4K 42
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
39.9K 1.5K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
3.1K 41 8
One shots about our favorite copsโ˜บ๏ธ Requests are always accepted, I'll write almost anything but if I don't think I can write something I'll let you...