๐‹๐€๐Š๐„๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒใƒŸแต’สณโฑแตโฑโฟแตƒหก หขแต—แต’...

By lqcrecva

Lakewood. A town full of secrets and sinners. From a distance, it seemed normal, like any other town. Safe, S... More

๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ๐ฑ.

๐ฏ.

103 28 4
By lqcrecva

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 )

"So, you and Veronica are friends now?" Ace asked as he took the seat on the bench opposite Jaxson, while Kyle opted to stand behind the Adamson boy.

"I have to get to class," Jaxson muttered, getting up from the bench only for Kyle to push him back down.

"I think he's afraid of us." Ace told Kyle with a wide grin.

"He probably is." Kyle retorted with a smirk.

"I'm not afraid of any of you." Jaxson snapped a scowl decorating his features.

"Anyways, Veronica is only paying attention to you because you're new here. Soon enough she'll get bored of you and drop you to the curb." the blonde boy said.

"I'm surprised she hasn't dropped you yet." Jaxson deadpanned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ace questioned.

"For someone whose only characteristic is being a dick. I'm surprised she hasn't ditched you and found new friends." the boy explained.

Kyle snickered causing Ace to glare at him.

"But as I said before, I have to get to class." Jaxson finished, rising from the bench and waving at Veronica who had watched the whole interaction from the balcony.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"What the hell did you say to Jaxson?" Veronica asked Ace.

"Why do you care, you've been ignoring me for the past two days, and as soon as I say something to Jaxson, you want to talk?" Ace questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Just answer the damn question Ace," the brunette demanded.

"I just told him that you'll get bored of him and ditch him," the boy shrugged carelessly.

"You know, it's sad, that you take time out of your day to bully him for no reason," Veronica said with a chuckle.

"So now you're on his side?" Ace inquired in disbelief.

"Well, you're in the wrong, not him." the girl retorted.

"You know, it's funny how a new guy showed up at school two days ago and now you won't even give me the time of day." the boy laughed.

"You know what's funny?" the girl started. "You making the situation all about yourself." the girl stated.

"I'm going to class." Ace stated sternly.

"Running from your problem like the fucking coward you are," Veronica called after him.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"Hey, I'm sorry about what Ace said to you," Veronica said, taking a seat beside Jaxson at the cafeteria table.

"You don't have to apologize, it's not your fault," Jaxson replied as he shovelled a fork full of rice into his mouth.

"He's such an asshole sometimes." the girl deadpanned.

"Sometimes?" the Adamson boy asked with a small smile.

"Okay, you're right, he's always been an asshole." Veronica laughed.

"Is what he said true though? About you getting bored and ditching me?" Jaxson queried.

"No, not if you don't give me a reason." the girl responded.

"Ace has given you many reasons why haven't you ditched him?" the boy asked.

"I've known him since kindergarten, and he has always been there for me when I needed him, so I guess I can't forget all he's done for me," Veronica explained.

Jaxson nodded. "Aren't you going to eat anything?" he asked, changing the subject.

"No, I'm not hungry, I'll probably eat something after school." the girl shrugged.

"Mhm, should I try out the football team?" Jaxson questioned the girl.

"If you're good at it, I think you should give the team a try, but beware Ace is the captain though," Veronica told him.

"Does he have a say in who gets picked?"

"No, Coach Malachi chooses, I was just giving you a heads up." the girl replied.

"Would you mind coming to watch me play?" Jaxson inquired.

"I can't, I have a tennis match to go to," Veronica said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, Good luck though." the boy chirped.

"Thanks, it means a lot." the girl commented.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"Okay, boys, this year's tryout will be held a few days from today, we've decided that we will restructure the whole team. That means we will need an estimation of forty to fifty players," Coach Malachi announced.

"Why are you here, Adamson?" Ace asked.

"To try out for the team, why else?" Jaxson questioned with a sigh.

"I don't know, Veronica probably put you up to this so you can steal my spot on the team." the blonde boy said with a shrug.

"You are so self-centred Ace like at this point I wonder how you still have friends." the Adamson boy spat.

"Veronica's always saying how I am bullying you but you're always saying shit to provoke me." Ace growled, stepping closer to Jaxson.

"I'm just defending myself." Jaxson retorted, also taking a step forward.

"Sanders, Adamson stop flirting with each other and pay attention!" the coach yelled, causing the rest of the boys to snicker.

"Before we get started, you guys must warm-up, so start by taking two laps around the track." Coach Malachi finished.

When the boys had finished they all met at the bleachers again.

"Okay, guys gear up and meet me on the field." The coach instructed before hopping off the bleachers and making his way to the middle of the field.

"You better watch your back Jaxson." Ace threatened, pushing past Jaxson in the locker room.

"That's why Veronica hates you." Jaxson taunted, causing the boys in the room to snicker.

"What the fuck did you say?" the Sanders boys questioned turning to face Jaxson.

"Have your fucking ears stopped working? I said that's why Veronica hates you." the brown-haired boy repeated his tone more vicious this time.

Before anyone could react Ace had shoved him to the floor and had landed a punch into his face.

He was about to hit Jaxson again when the shrill ringing of his phone cut through the air.

The boy glared down at Jaxson as he took the phone out of the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Hello," Ace said into the phone.

He was silent for a moment before the color drained from his face.

"What? Is she okay?" the boy asked frantically.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible." Ace stated, hanging up the phone.

"Somebody tell coach I had an emergency, something happened to Veronica at the tennis game and I have to leave." the blonde boy said a panicked look resting on his features.

"What happened to Veronica?" Jaxson asked, sounding just as worried.

"She fainted," the boy responded before rushing out of the room.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·
𝗼𝗼𝗼. ⁞ 𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒!

I have mixed feelings about this chapter, what do you think of the characters. Let me know. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 302 23
"And when her halo broke, she calved the two halves into horns." ~~~ Angelina Marina Nyx Cattivo has been through the unfathomable. For 13 long years...
6.3M 135K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
90.2K 6.1K 85
โœจCOMPLETEDโœจ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" "I love you. You know that right?" I...
93.5K 1.9K 12
Tziporah Summers relocates to Heartwood, Australia, where she's pulled into a murder investigation by an attractive, brilliant, yet socially awkward...