Allies to Friends

Nonbinarywildfire рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

sirius meets remus when remus stands up for him jily and jegulus :)) (jegulus endgame) Edit: Just so y'all kn... рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ

Marauders: Pranksters, Roommates, Friends
A Werewolf Bets
James's Birthday Party
Birthday and Brothers
His Brother, Reg
Finally Together
gay bois
The Prank
Forgive and Forth Year
Just Boys In Love
Siblings and Secrets
Independence
Lil Bit of Awkward
Happy Endings

Animagus

147 2 0
Nonbinarywildfire рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

Sirius

It was the best summer of my life.

Finally away from that hellhole.

But we were back at school now. The first time, I was almost sad that I had to go back. The only reason I wanted to go was for Peter and for Remus and my other friends.

School was no longer an escape from the abuse I had to go through.

"Sirius! James!" remus greeted us

"Hey moony." We embraced, and then James and Remus did the same. Then Peter and us.

"I got your letters. I'm glad I could talk to you and not have to wait the whole summer."

"Aw you missed me~"

Remus rolled his eyes.

"Aw, of course he did! He lovess us."

Remus crossed his arms and shook his head. "You know I love you all."

"Oh!" I grabbed Peter and whispered into his ear. "Operation Companions is almost ready."

Peter nodded. We all sat down and got into our regular routine again.

***

Regulus

I watched James and Sirius run into their normal compartment. I sighed and mentally prepared myself for what I thought was going to be a hard year.

Not only was I planning to come out to my friends and my brother, but i also had to deal with the consequences of leaving my parents.

I found Barty and some of my other friends.

"Hello."

"Hey, Reg." bart said waving

"Reggie!" I had made friends with Anna last year. She was serious enough i public bujt was pretty affectionate in private. Therefore, share hugged me.

"Hello, ann."

Someone opened the door behind me. "Oh! Um slytherins.. Right um sorry can i- can i sit?"

I turned around and sat beside barty. "Oh, are you a ravenclaw?"

"Yeah.. i know there's the whole house separation thing but that's mostly between you all and gryffindors right? I think it's stupid.. Not that i think you're stupid.."

Anna stood up again and walked over to the ravenclaw girl. "I've always said this, plus Blacvk has been breaking a lot of social rules lately anyway."

"Black? Like sirius- oh! You're his brother!"

"Yeah.."

"Right.. I'm sorry I'll leave."

I realized that she thought it was less intimidating to sit with random slytherins but the good son of the blacks.. "No! I mean.. I know I don't fight back against my parents but surely you've heard that I've left them? I live with my bro-my sibling and his-uh, their friend James Potter?"

Her eyes wided. "I heard about Black- i mean your brother, sirius, i hadn't heard about you, nice to meet you. Um im florence. You can call me flo or florie if you like?"

Barty shifted over for flo.

I heard a gasp from the still open compartment door. "Florence! wh*re girl flo-flo!! Make out with any more boys??"

"Get out." Anna said, standing up, blocking the girl from view.

The person in the door muttered. "Rude" and left

"T-thats bertha jorkins. She saw me making out with my boyfriend.. You must've heard about it. I had to break up with him over that!"

"We don't get ravenclaw gossip, plus what's the big deal with someone snoggin' their own boyfriend?" barty asked

Another friend. Maybe this year won't be so bad.

**

Sirius

Reg came up to me in the library. "Oh hey reg."

"Hey.. are you all free? I wanted to talk about something."

"Yeah, of course."

"Before we start, what's your pronouns today, siri?"

I melted inside, reg was learning so fast and trying so hard to get it right. "Any"

"okay. "

"Something wrong, reg?" james asked

"No, just.. You know how they are gay?" he gestured to me

"Yeah?"

"I.. think I am too."

Me and James looked at each other. I sighed and gave James a gallon. "That's okay, regulus."

Reg face palmed. "Did you seriously bet on my sexuality?"

Remus handed regulus a few sickles. "I'm not surprised I lost this one."

***

Remus

"When sirius!" Peter whined. "It tastes so bad."

"Tomorrow night, if all of my calculations are right."

I ignored them like always, or tried to.

"It's a little scary."

"As long as we dont get caught-"

"No, I mean side effects, if it goes wrong."

"Don't do it, if it's so dangerous." i said

All three looked at me and sirius smile almost sadly. "It's a few years too late. Once I thought of it, I had to do it. Maybe one day you'll thank me, moony."

I actually looked up from my book. "That was fxxking ominous."

Sirius shrugged.

***

Regulus

"Reg, did you finish the potions essay?" barty asked

"Hmm? Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothinhg, just wanted to tell you im gay."

"Oh, I know, it was pretty obvious."

"Oh."

"Sorry, i mean i support you and it doesn't change how i feel."

"Thanks."

"Me either! I support you!" anna piped

I jumped. "Anna! You scared me!"

She winced."Maybe not the best conversation to eavesdrop on?"

"It's fine I was going to tell you next anyway."

"Also florie's here?"

Flo finger gunned awkwardly. "Like sibling like brother?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to even ask how Flo is in the slytherin common room."

***

Remus

I attempted to sit up after hearing a crash.

"No!" Sirius almost shouted in my ear. "sorry-"

I let myself give up and mumble sleepily. "S'okay."

As I closed my eyes I heard the sibling-like fight of Sirius black and James potter.

"Oi! Don't wake him up like that!"

"you knocked over the bloody cart!"

"you two aren't helping him rest."

"I agree with Mr Pettigrew, quiet down, or I'll have you thrown out."

"Yes madam." the two chimed

"Soon we'll be able to tell you about our project!" james said excitedly

"Why not now? it's done.." peter asked

"We're in the hospital wing! There's people" sirius pointed out

"So?" peter asked

"Don't you remember! Its.." sirius looked around and then whispered " illegal"

"What!" i tried to sit up again"

"Shh!" james tried

Sirius attempted to stop me from sitting up. "We'll tell you once you're well enough to go back to the common room"

I sighed and stopped fighting her.

***

"So?" i asked as soon as we were alone in our room.

"We're animagus!" james said

Sirius smacked his arm

"Sorry, i was excited"

I stood there in shock.

"Wait is animagus plural or is animagi plural?"

"I don't know."

"Are-are you serious"

"No, they are."

"I am."

"Shut up and please tell me you are kidding."

"No can do moony, dude."

I smacked my head. "Youy all are stupid." i took my hand off and my eyes widened in realization. "Wait no! You are smart! At least one of you has brain cells!"

"is-is this a realization? We are the top pranksters and also top of the class. Stupidest ans smartest you can find."

"Shut upp james! No time for bragging.'' I sat on my bed in an attempt to absorb this information. "That must've taken a lot of research. A lot.. And lots of time preparing and making sure to not make any mistakes.. Were-were you all successful??"

James got excited again. "Yup! Want me to show you??"

"Not yet i have a few questions.."

James sighed in impatience. "Fine, shoot."

"Did you all research this? And why?"

"It was sirius' idea. Actually, Sirius did a lot of the work."

I looked at sirius.

Sirius rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. They loved attention but preferred in as a group. "It's not that big a deal."

"It;s a huge deal sirius. I don't i don't know whether to be angry or amazed."

"Uh, amazed?" peter said hopeful

"I'll be angry later.. Just why??"

"We wanted a way to.. Help you. Animals can be around.. werewolves.. And animagus work too!"

James squealed at the killer gaze i was giving him. I turned to sirius. "So.. your idea, huh?"

She held my gaze. "Yup. and you can't be angry you said you'd be amazed right now! Come on mooony, it's so cool! Let us show you."

"Maybe now is later." I muttered but gave in. "Fine, show me."

"Me first!" james said

Sirius grumbled. "I did all this work just for you to start? Fine."

"Sirius, you can go second."

"Is that a-" in james' place was a huge fxxking animal. A stag it had to be.

"A deer!" Sirius said happily.

James turned back. "A stag, thank you very much."

'Aw, you are a cute doe." I teased.

"A cute staggg."

"Shut up, it's my turn." A few seconds later, in sirius' place was a big black dog.

"Aw a puppy." I said and crouched down as Sirius trotted over. I petted them, her fur was as soft as his hair in their human form, very soft. "You match Lily's shirt."

"That's what I said!" james said

"Peter, you're next."

Peter turned into his animagus form, a rat.

"Ohh." I said. "That'll be really useful."

"Isn't he so cute!" james said, trying to pick up peter

Peter scampered away and turned back. "No way am I letting you carry me." 

рдкрдврд╝рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рд░реА рд░рдЦреЗрдВ

рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдпреЗ рднреА рдкрд╕рдВрджреЗ рдЖрдПрдБрдЧреА

Marauders Oneshots The Supreme Goddess рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

2.9K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
Genderfluid // Wolfstar no тЭдя╕П рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

50K 2.2K 5
Sirius wore pronouns like one might wear a coat. Easily slipped on. Easily slipped off. Traded in when it stopped fitting or serving its purpose. . G...
Nova Youreternalbliss рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

900 44 12
Wolfstar and Starchaser getting together post Hogwarts. No war, just a lil bit of trauma, good friends and love.
short stories тЖТ wolfstar thabeetalz рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

211K 5.1K 26
i'm warning you this is very gay. so. don't be homophobic :) all rights to jkr <3