Mai Verstappen the Mafias gir...

Oleh Beth652

F1 x England football Mai Verstappen is the daughter of Jos Verstappen, people think her family got rich by... Lebih Banyak

Intro- one
Two
Three -stonesy
Four - him...
Five- the shot
Six- Mr Mount
Seven- jealousy
Eight- before the match
Nine -the match
10- the answer
Eleven - southgates story
Twelve - the race
Thirteen- the secret is out..
Fourteen-shots fired..
Fifteen - you heard that?
Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!
Seventeen- meeting the family
Eighteen- ...as in Jos Verstappen?
Nineteen- only cause i love ya
Twenty- trouble in paradise
Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..
Twenty two- mase learns the truth
Twenty three- you got one slipper on!
Twenty four- is that really what you think of me princess?
Twenty five- only time will tell
Twenty six- its so peaceful out here
Twenty seven- a new chapter for mai
Twenty eight- i cant keep getting hurt
Twenty nine - 'biggest competitor'
Thirty - mase is a man with a plan
Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer
Thirty three - i do
Thirty four -the end

Thirty one- mason's plan in action

1.2K 13 0
Oleh Beth652

Mai's POV
Mase had just picked me up and I had no idea where we were going.
"Mai I need you to put this on." He told me, handing me a blindfold.
I rolled my eyes. "Seriously Mase!" I huffed.
"Yes Mai, just put it on it's a surprise!" He winked at me. I sighed dramatically, but gave in anyway.

Soon I felt the car stop, and heard Mason get out.
Seconds later, my car door opened. "I'll guide you babe." He told me, pulling me up out of the car.

He walked me forwards extremely slowly, considering I was in heels, and blindfolded I was grateful for his steady pace.

"You ready?" Mase whispered in my ear. I nodded in reply.
He slid my blindfold off, I looked around me gasping. I was standing in the Italian we went to for our first date, it was only us in the restaurant and it was decorated with thousands of beautiful roses and pictures of me and Mase, and some of me and the boys.
"Do you like it?" Mase asked, breaking the silence.
"Mase I love it, it's absolutely amazing!!" I squealed as I picked up a photo of me and Mason, it was taken on the night we met.
"I'm so glad John bought me to your team dinner." I smiled, looking into his eyes.
"So am I baby." He whispered, before kissing my forehead.

He guided me to the table and gave me a special menu as I sat down. "I've booked the whole restaurant, the only worker here is one of the chefs." He told me placing his hand on mine.
I looked up from my menu smiling at him.

"May I get you some drinks." I heard a voice behind me. I thought Mason said the only staff member was one chef...
Puzzled i swivelled In my seat and came face to face with a smirking Jesse and Marcus, dressed in suits.
My mouth fell open.
"What are you guys doing here? Especially dressed like that!" I shot them a confused glance.

"We are your waiters darling." Jesse said winking at me. "As long as your not cooking... we'd get food poisoning!" I grinned, winking at them as they chuckled in reply.
"Jess how'd u get here so fast? You were with me about 20 mins ago!" I chuckled.
"Mans Usain Bolt." He shrugged, smirking at me.

"So, enough of Jesse's bs, what drinks can we get you?" Marcus asked, as Jesse shoved him in reply.
"Long island please." I replied to Marcus.
"Yeh same for me." Mase added, giving them a nod as they walked away.

"Mase if there's no staff here who's making the drinks? Jess and Marcus?" I questioned, a worried look on my face, as I knew it would taste disgusting if Jesse had anything to do with it.

"No darling don't worry, I've got John, Raz and Walks in there." He told me laughing at my worried face.
The relief showed on my face instantly and Mase chuckled.

A few minutes later Jesse returned with the drinks, placing them down and taking our food order. When he was finished he danced out, doing a Michael Jackson impression.

(A/N- Imagine it's in a restaurant and he's wearing a suit)

"You the entertainment too Jess?" I shouted after him moonwalking away. "You know it babes!" He yelled back disappearing through the door.

Some time later our food arrived, this time Sash and Jack bought it out. When Sasha caught my eye she smiled and winked at me. I smiled back at her and gave her a little wave as she walked off.

"Mase what's going on, how on earth have you managed to get our friends to serve us." I asked, chuckling, however confusion scrawled all over my face.
"Let's just say I can be very persuasive." He winked back at me.

We had eaten and were laughing and joking around with each other, when I saw John and Declan walking towards us, smirking to each other and looking at Mason.

John placed down a bottle of champagne and two glasses, before kissing my forehead and walking away. Declan placed down two chocolate desserts.
"Don't you kiss my forehead mate." Mase said to Dec laughing. Dec chuckled and winked at Mase then walked off, following John's lead.
Mason's expression suddenly changed, he looked nervous, not carefree and happy as he did a minute ago.
"You alright Mase? It's just chocolate dessert, no need to be scared of it." I teased him.
I heard chuckles from Dec and John, as they walked away and shut the door.

"I'm not scared of dessert Mai." He laughed, rolling his eyes at me.
I got out my spoon and dug into the chocolate soufflé. I was about halfway through, when I felt something odd in my mouth.

I reached in with my finger and pulled out a ring...
I looked up with a shocked expression, to find Mason down on one knee.
He took the ring off me and wiped it clean.

"Mai Verstappen, I have been in love with you since the first moment I laid eyes on you. I know we have had a tough and long journey, and we have just got back together, but I have always known it's you, you're the one I want.
I believe we are made for each other.
When you are around, my life improves, I feel complete.
When you are away, I feel like half of me is missing, and the world seems miserable. You are the light of my life, the love of my life.
I love you with all of my heart Mai.
Would you make me the happiest man in the universe, would you do me the honour of being my wife?"  He looked up at me with hope in his eyes, waiting for my answer.

"Mason of course I will be your wife!" I screamed excitedly. He stood up, a massive grin on his face as he slid the ring onto my finger. I looked down admiring it. "It's beautiful." I breathed out, tearing my eyes away from the ring and staring up at Mason.
"I love you Mr Mount." I told him, standing on the tip of my toes to kiss him. "I love you too Mrs Mount." He said adoringly, learning down to connect our lips.

"Can we come in yet?" I heard Jesse yell from the other side of the door. I chuckled as Mase rolled his eyes. "Way to ruin the moment." He whispered.
"Yes you can come in." He laughed, as the door burst open, revealing all the boys and Sasha.

"Oh my god!!' Show me your hand!!" Sasha instructed as they all ran over to us. I lifted my hand as a congratulations was given to us by everyone. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face, neither could Mason as we held hands for the first time as a newly engaged couple.

John ran up to me a hugged me first. "I'm so happy for you little sis." He told me, a proud father like smile on his face. As he let go of me I was scooped up again, but by Jesse. "My wife has replaced me." He fake cried. I shoved him playfully in return. "I knew you knew something was going on!" I said laughing.
"I don't know what you mean." He joked, winking at me. "Congratulations Mai, I'm so happy for you." He added. "Thank you Jesse, and thank all of you." I said to the group, whilst looking at Mason smiling.
"Thank you all for helping with my plan." He added.
"No worries mate, only a few months after it was meant to happen." Dec replied, chuckling as Mason scowled at him.
I looked at Mason confused. "I intended to propose to you in Mykonos.." he admitted scratching the back of his neck.
"But everything happens for a reason!" He added, referring to losing the baby and us breaking up.
He smiled down at me, pulling me into him and kissing my cheek, as I looked up at him, the biggest grin on my face.

We all spent the rest of the night celebrating, dancing to the music Jesse had put on, and downing bottles of champagne.
"To the bride and groom to be!" John slurred as he held his glass in the air. We all lifted our glasses, and clinked them together. It was the best night of my life. I was marrying the man I loved the most in the world.

Authors note- sorry I haven't been updating as quick as normal, I'm in the middle of moving house xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.7K 102 24
As 3rd in line to the throne, Jude has decided her life as a princess isn't as important as she was taught. Instead of following up her royal duties...
45.6K 917 58
Lilianna McNair, a young mother on a family holiday with her parents, older brother and 5-year-old daughter, decides to go out for a night on the tow...
65.9K 953 45
A story based on Formula 1, this is my first story so don't expect too much. The story is about the niece of Max Verstappen; Nina Verstappen. She is...
117K 2.6K 56
Ayodele is the sister of Bukayo Saka, however the two couldn't be more different. She's unreliable, a wreck, a disappointment. Only one guy will trul...