,,Mate"

By taekook_231

"𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞." Taehyung's wolf said. "I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time. More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
Lost omega - epilogue pt.1 -
Lost omega -epilogue pt.2 -
Lost omega - epilogue pt.3 -
Lost omega - epilogue pt.4 -
Lost omega - epilogue pt.5 -
Lost omega - epilogue pt.6 -

#15

7K 294 3
By taekook_231

FEW DAYS LATER

"Baby, wake up." Jungkook kept saying for God knows how long while placing kisses on Taehyung's cheeks.

He tryed to wake younger up but Taehyung was really heavy sleeper. Jungkook smirked as he looked at Taehyung sleeping.

"If you don't wake up, I'm gonna wake you up by fucking you." Jungkook said and again smirked as Taehyung opened his eyes and immediately sat up on the bed, looking at Jungkook with his eyes wide open.

"Good morning baby." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips lightly.

"Good morning you pervert." Taehyung pouted.

"Nah, nah why am I pervert now??" Jungkook asked as he continued to leave kisses all over Taehyung's face, he just couldn't stop himself from doing that.

Taehyung giggled on Jungkook's action then grabbing his face to stop him.

"You can't just tell me that out of nowhere just to wake me up." Taehyung said.

"Well, you could have wake up by my sweet calling you." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips.

"Hihihi what's with all of this kisses?" Taehyung asked, giggling as Jungkook kissed him again.

"I just can't get enough of you, I want to hold you whole time and I want to kiss you every second of my life." Jungkook said.

"Kookie, I will die because of your cuteness." Taehyung said, brushing his nose with Jungkook's, making both of them to giggle.

"I need to say that because you are the cutest boy ever, whatever you do is just so much cute." Jungkook said, wrapping his arms tigthly around Taehyung, holding him close to his chest.

"Hmm, so you loves me because I'm cute?" Taehyung asked.

"Not just because of it, I love you for everything, I can't get enough of you, you are just so perfect." Jungkook said, hugging Taehyung tightly in his embrace.

"Yahh Kookie, you are holding me to tight." Taehyung giggled.

"Opps sorry love." Jungkook said as he let go of him.

"It's okay Kookie but we need to get up now. You need to go to trainee others alphas and betas and I need to go look after kids." Taehyung said.

"Hmm so I will not see you until 2pm." Jungkook pouted.

"You will survive somehow." Taehyung giggled as he kissed Jungkook softly yet passionately.

****

TIME SKIP

Taehyung was watching kids running and playing around. He softly smiled as he placed a hand on his stomach.

"When will I have a little one??" Taehyung thought to himself.

"Baby, is everything okay?" Jungkook mindlinked Taehyung as he felt that his mate is sad.

"I'm fine Kookie, don't worry." Taehyung mindlinked him back.

"Okey baby, I love you." Jungkook mindlinked back.

"I love you too." Taehyung giggled as he said it.

"TaeTae oppa." Little beta girl runned towards him with puffy eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung asked as he picked her up in his arms.

"That girls over there hitted me and said that I'm ugly." Little girl said.

"Baby, don't listen to them, okay. You are so beautiful little girl. I will solve this, you go and play with others." Taehyung said with smile, little girl nodded then left to her friends when Taehyung placed her on the ground.

Taehyung sighed as he walked towards few alphas girls who was laughing about something.

"Girls!" Taehyung said, making them to look at him.

"What?" One of the girl rudely asked.

"First, calm your tone down. Second, why did you hit that girl over there?" Taehyung asked.

"She is stupid beta, she is nothing good same as useless omegas." Girl said.

"Betas and omegas aren't useless young lady. You better watch your mouth. Now you four will go to our Luna and tell to her the truth and she will give you a proper punishment. I will ask the Luna later if you was there. Now go." Taehyung said, girls just rolled their eyes then left from there angrily.

Taehyung sighed for nth time that day, he looked at other kids who was playing around happily.

"Kids, come here everyone. It's time to go home, your parents will be here soon." Taehyung said. He looked at kids who started running towards Taehyung while giggling at each other.

Not long after parents picked up their kids and now Taehyung could go home but he decided to visit his brother.

He started walking towards pack house while thinking about everything, about all happy and sad moments, just then one question came into his mind and he decided to ask his brother about it.

Before than Taehyung could knock on the door, door was opened by none other then Jin himself.

"Tae, is it everything okay? Did something happened? Are you fine?" Jin kept asking question after question.

"Hyung, I'm fine. I came to see you and to talk with you about something." Taehyung said.

"Okey, come inside. Jimin is here too." Jin said as he let Taehyung into house. Taehyung walked in, took off his shoes then walked into living room.

"Hey Jiminie." Taehyung said.

"Hey Tae, everything okay?" Jimin asked as he hugged his best friend.

"Everything is okay, don't worry." Taehyung said and smiled. They all sat down on the couch.

"So, about what you wanted to talk with me?" Jin asked.

"Umm, well you know that Jungkook and me completed our mating." Taehyung said.

"Yes, what about it?" Jin asked.

"After how many days I should be in heat??" Taehyung asked, looking at his lap.

"Maybe 1 week after completing mating bond. Why?" Jin said.

"I'm worried about it. Is it that really that painful?? What if Jungkook will not be around?" Taehyung said.

"Omo Tae, my dear brother. Don't worry about it, everything will be alright. You just need to stay calm when heat comes, if you will panick everything will be more worse." Jin said as he hugged his brother.

Taehyung snuggled into his brother chest, hugging him tightly.

"Tae, don't be scared. Jungkook will be there with you, he will make your pain go away. It's true that first heat is painful but if your mate help you immediately, pain will be less painful." Jimin said.

"Really?? Everything will be alright?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jimin.

"Yes Tae, just believe to Jungkook. He is your mate, he will not let you to be in pain for too long." Jimin said.

Taehyung nodded and just then there was a knock on the door. Jimin stood up and walked towards door.

"Where is Tae?" Jungkook asked as Jimin opened the door.

"In the living room with Jin." Jimin said, Jungkook took off his shoes and his jacket then runned into living room.

"Baby!" Jungkook said as he came in the living room.

Taehyung pulled away from Jin, only to stand up and hug Jungkook tightly. Jungkook hugged him back, snuggling his face into Taehyung's neck.

"Love, what happened?? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he caressed Taehyung's back.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Taehyung said.

"Jin hyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jin. Jin looked at him then Taehyung then back at Jungkook.

"He wanted to ask me something about some omegas things. He is fine now, don't worry." Jin said and smiled.

"Alright." Jungkook said, kissing the side of Taehyung's head before pulling away and looking at Taehyung.

"Let's go home, love." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded, they said bye to Jin and Jimin then left.

"Love, are you sure that you are alright?" Jungkook asked as they was walking towards their house.

"Yes Kookie, don't worry." Taehyung said as he snuggled himself into Jungkook.

He isn't sure why but he yearn for Jungkook's scent, for Jungkook's touch. Then something popped into his mind, his heat is coming.

"I missed you." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled, looking at Taehyung clinging onto him while they was walking.

"I missed you too baby. When we come home, we will cuddle on our bed, okey?" Jungkook said.

"It's seems so good Kookie." Taehyung said, inhaling Jungkook's scent.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 789 17
🔞🔞🔞 "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...
173K 10.2K 31
You're twenty, you should be having fun, going out with your friends, going on dates. "I promise that you'll get well." "Anything. I will do anythi...
61.1K 2.6K 38
OMEGAVERSE // WEREWOLF BTS "Park jimin,I am not your mate.and i don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?"-yoongi "I will never give up yoongi.and I p...
76.5K 2.9K 28
Jin : love are u sure I can take you am so scared .. Namjoon: tho you may be an omega but you are my mate the god's wouldn't make u my mate if you ca...