The Owl House Incorrect Quotes

Da DolphinWaffle

I found all of these on the internet and an incorrect quote randomizer so if they're wrong it's nOt mY fAulT... Altro

Quotes 1-16
Quotes 17-31
Quotes 31-57
Quotes 57-87
Quote 88
Quotes 89-136
Quotes 137-178
Quotes 179-200
Quotes 201-240
Quotes 241-246
Quotes 247-267
Quotes 268-288
Quotes 289-308
Quotes 309-321
Quotes 322-333
Quotes 345 - 564
Quotes 565-571

Quotes 333-344

691 23 12
Da DolphinWaffle

Edric: When I see initials carved into a tree with a heart I think it's so romantic. Two lovers on a date... one of them carrying a knife for some reason. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Hunter: Did you hear that!? Amity just threatened to destroy my lego AT-AT!
Luz: ...You just threatened to kill her in her sleep. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Willow: There is no future. There is no past. Don't you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every fact.
Luz: ...All I asked was if you wanted to cut your birthday cake first. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Luz: So, Hunter, do you have a crush on anyone?
Hunter: The only crush I have is this crushing anxiety.

———————————————-———————————————-

Amity: Do you want to play 20 Questions?
Luz: Sure!
Luz: Whats your favorite color?
Amity, laser fucking focused: Triangle. Do you like girls?

———————————————-———————————————-

Willow: I truly believe that water can solve all your problems.
Luz: Weight loss? Drink water.
Amity: Clear skin? Drink water.
Hunter: Want to get rid of someone? Drown them. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Amity: If you get in trouble, I'm gonna be like... a lawyer to you. Ok?
Luz: Okay.
*later*
Willow: Luz! Sit down on the chair, you're in trouble.
Amity, whispering: Deny everything.
Luz, loudly: That isn't a chair.

———————————————-———————————————-

Hunter: The last time I went to an urgent care clinic, I checked off 'excessive crying' on the symptom list, and then the nurse got really confused and said that was meant for babies. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Emira: I could kill you if I wanted.
Edric: Yeah? So could any other human being. So could a dog. So could a dedicated duck. You aren't special.

———————————————-———————————————-

Hunter: I know we're not exactly friends, but-
Emira: What do you want?
Hunter: I've been stuck with Edric for 2 weeks and he's been drinking all the soy sauce.
Hunter: Help.

———————————————-———————————————-

King: I'm sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don't know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It's rude.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

GOLDRIC Da Mae

Fanfiction

47K 1.3K 12
Heyy, I'm currently obsessed with Hunter and Edric and just goldric in general so here ya go um idk snsnsnsjsn this lowkey sucks but whatever. This t...
122K 4.5K 83
Various incorrect quotes I've found and decided to use for these boys Keep in mind that this is all for fun and I'm not trying to offend anyone! Anyt...
11.7K 329 200
Book no.7 of my Incorrect Quote book series I do not own any characters in this book All characters belong to Rainimator Except for Default or charac...
5.3K 170 24
are YOU a tally hall fan? do YOU want to imagine tally hall saying silly things but don't know where to start? then i have the perfect thing for you ...