Who Am I Anymore?

By yutta-hey

⚠️TW. mentions rape, suicide, drug addiction, sex, smoking, alcohol, death, depression, anxiety disorder, bip... More

Author Note/ Story Info
Girls Day or Date Night?
Working Conditions
17 and Fucking Confused
Love Drunk
Was My Favorite Season
Ah Shit Its Christmas
Where's My Life Going
A Final Choice

Who I used to be.

92 0 0
By yutta-hey

It's been years since I was truly happy. I've laughed and smiled occasionally but it was never a feeling that lasted more then a day.

Little insight for ya: my whole life I was never enough, I always had to prove myself to someone (whether it was my parents, teachers, coaches, teammates, siblings, cousins), in 6th and 7th grade I was abused by my ex, then 7th he tried to force himself on me. 7th and 8th Momma and Daddy were in and out of the hospital for various health concerns. Freshman year I was in a shitty one sided relationship were I was only used for sex, my sister got married to a piece of shit, and my brother had the first of the new generation in the family. (I love my nephew so much.) Junior year I started working and my grades tanked. It's now two weeks before summer break starts and life is getting wild once again. Now that you're caught up on my fucked up life let's start here:

It's May 6th, my best friend's 18th birthday, I'm driving less than 3 miles to her aunt's house. I pulled in the empty drive way, her aunt and uncle are at work, it's just Kiara and her sister Jesse. I turned off my old 1984 F150 and saw Kiara standing there with garbage bags of her things. Her long blonde hair was half up half down, she wore a knee length pastel blue sun dress that looked really good on her small figure, and gray ankle high converse. Her blue-green eyes were full of tears.

"I'm so glad I can live with you now," she ran up and hugged me tight.

"Me too. It's ok gorgeous," I hugged her tight. Kiara's aunt, Karen, was needless to say a bitch. She only took Kiara and Jesse in cause she had no choice. Their mom was a drug whore, who has 10 kids none of which she raised, and they didn't know who Jesse's dad was and Kiara's dad was dead. Karen flipped out when Kiara started dating her boyfriend, Aris, two years ago because he's Honduran. Kiara wasn't aloud to hang out with friends, leave the house, she didn't have a cell phone till sophomore year and that was only because Aris bought it and paid the bill.

"Karen this morning said if I left today I can never come back. I told her I'd never want too," Kiara dried her tears.

"Well you don't have to," I smiled and picked up two bags and set them in the bed of my truck. Both of us had missed school today just for this, it was Friday anyway. We both walked in the house past the kitchen and straight to the shared room of Kiara and Jesse.

"She's not gonna be happy bout this," Jesse said sitting on her bed looking very annoyed. She missed school today to say goodbye.

"Shut up, Jesse. If you tell Karen where I'm goin I swear I'll come in and beat you in your sleep," Kiara growled.

Jesse isn't exactly my biggest fan. She thinks I lied about being abused and raped because she's now dating the dick who did it to me. Fucker was charming then and still is. Kiara and I have tried to warn her and she refuses to listen.

"Let's just grab the rest of your shit and get the fuck outta dodge," I smirked and Kiara laughed, Jesse glared at me with a pissed look.

We loaded up the rest of her things, which wasn't much, and climbed in the cab of the black truck.

Kiara had left her car at my house a couple nights before and told her aunt and uncle it needed work so she left it at a shop. They thought that meant she couldn't leave on her birthday. I honestly had thought this out way to much over the past few years.

"Me and Aris have been fighting," Kiara whimpered.

"About?" I said unsurprised. I'm not a big fan of Aris, mostly we just can't seem to get along but also because he knows Kiara is bisexual and has had a crush on me since 4th grade.

"He doesn't want me moving in with you. I love both of you and after what you told me last year, I don't know if I can stay with him," Kiara said upset.

About eight months ago I had told Kiara that I was questioning some things. I love her but I don't know if it's as my best friend or more. I know I like guys but Kiara is the only woman I can see myself with, even though several lesbians and bi girls had hit on me before. We had joked for years about having sex with each other and being married but at the time it was always a joke, it happened anytime all the time and still does. It's almost like a switch of us turning each other on and off, the most fun is when it's in the last place we should be doing it.  Even our mutual friends joined in. That's part of why Aris hates my guts. Not my fault I'd fuck his woman better than he could.

"Well," I said kind of numb and cold.

"Are you ok, Lu?" Kiara asked, "is this a mistake? Me moving in?" Kiara and I had been there for each other through everything and knew each other better than anyone. We both had seen the other go through some of the darkest times in our lives there was no lying to each other, we could see right through it. We knew when something was bothering the other one. Comes with being best friends for almost a decade.

"It's not a mistake, Kē," I looked over at her and put my hand on her thigh,"and quit calling me Lu." We both smiled. My name is Luna Ann. Since we were kids Kiara has called me Lu or Lulu because she heard one of my "brothers" say it. She took her hand and put it in the side of my ripped shirt, it exposed my side and breast, and on my black bra. She squeezed my double d and a pulse went through my body. "Not while I'm drivin." I moved her hand out of my shirt. She giggled knowing what she had just done.

"Are you sure your parents don't care that I'm moving in?" Kiara continued.

"Positive," I replied.

"But I've only worked for around 6 months, my car was given to me, and it took me forever to get my permit, and you've worked since you turned 16, got your permit and license first try on both as soon as you could, and your truck is paid off."

"I worked cause I had too, I've been drivin since I was 5 so the test was nothin new, and Rebel was given to me he just needed some work. Damn thing was only 17 dollars to get put in my name and I've spent over 2 grand to fix it."

We just drove on down the road to my parents' little double wide trailer with a double car garage Daddy and I built last summer. It's in the middle of a large forested field good for hunting. When we pulled in a flock of turkeys was in the front yard. I stopped the truck just short of the house to not scare them away. I honestly just wanted to watch them.

We pulled on into the driveway but I don't park in the garage, that's for Momma's car, Daddy's motorcycle, and my four wheeler, and the birds scattered. "Luna, am I gonna wake up to gun shots?" Kiara asked.

"It's very likely," I laughed.

The two of us each grabbed a armload and took everything inside. We packed the three garbage bags and one plastic tote to my room that we'd now share. My full size loft bed now a bunk bed with a twin size underneath. I had prepared, reorganized, and rebuilt my room for 8 months just for this day.

We set everything down and Kiara sat on her made bed. "I can't believe I'm doin this," she squealed, "I've wanted to get away from that bitch for years."

I smiled and looked over at her, "yeah." I was tired I had worked all this week at the Taco Bell five miles down the road. I started 15 days after I turned 16. I'll be 17 next month.

"Wonder how she'll react when I ain't there when she get home tonight," Kiara beamed.

"She'll be pissed but you're 18 now. There ain't a damn thing she can do," I said sitting down next to her.

"Thank you so much for this Luna, you've always been there for me, I don't know how to repay you," Kiara started to cry.

"You don't have to repay me, you would've don't the same for me if it was the other way around. I love you Kē," I said and kissed her forehead.

She gave me a big hug as there was a knock on the door. It was my momma. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Makin sure y'all got here safe. Kiara it's a pleasure to have you here with us. Burgers for dinner ok?" Momma asked.

"Sounds great, Cassie," Kiara said, "and thank you for this."

"Think nothin of it dear, you are welcome to stay as long as you need," Momma grinned at Kiara, that grin quickly vanished as she spoke to me, "Luna Ann you best keep truck parts out of this room and your daddy wants you to fix the tractor before you go to bed tonight."

"I still need a part to fix it. Daddy said it can wait till Monday when the part comes in," I said calmly.

Momma rolled her eyes, closed the door, and walked back to the kitchen.

"Let's unpack your stuff before dinner," I said to my best friend.

She put away all of her clothes where she wanted and I placed her books on the shelf and her perfumes and deodorant on her dresser. As Kiara looked at where to put everything she found a box. It had extra deodorant, body spray, pads, tampons, and some things she didn't expect... a paddle, butt plugs, handcuffs, a whip, three dildos, two vibraters, and other variants of sex toys.

"Um can I use this stuff?" Kiara said puzzled.

"Yeah, want me to show you how it works," I winked at her.

Kiara's face turned blood red and she put the box away. I think I shocked her. It took almost three and a half hours to finish putting her things away but we finally got it done.

It was still only 2:30, the food wouldn't be done until 5:00. So Kiara and I decided to watch a movie.

Kiara cuddled up to me, her hand on my boob, head on my shoulder, her leg on my leg. I could feel her warm wet pussy through her panties and my blue jeans.

"Are you ok? Don't lie to me Luna. We've been best friends since 4th grade. I know when something is bothering you," Kiara said playing with my camo hat.  She was smaller than me by a lot. She is beautiful and everything to me.

"It's just... you're taken but you're here, in bed, with me. Plus... Dean's been talkin to me more. He said he thinks I'm really pretty and I still really wanna be with him," I sighed, rubbing her arm.

Dean was the guy I liked for a year. He's also my assistant manager at Taco Bell. He's also 5 years older than me and really sweet, kind, and helpful.

"He's way older than you and your not even 17 yet," Kiara looked up at me.

"Well, he's great and it's not like I haven't done shit like this before. I was with Drake when he was 17 and I was 14. But now I gotta figure some shit out. Between you and Dean and school and work and home... I just..." I couldn't find the words.

"It's ok. This ain't easy. What about college?"

"I still don't know if I'm even gonna go to college. He joked about giving up his motorcycle to help pay for me to got to trade school," Dean loves his motorcycle more than anything so the fact he'd give it up for me was unfathomable and incredible. As far as college, sure I had always been a good student, but I'd rather work on motors and weld. It was my passion for many years.

"And what about me?" Kiara said hiding her face in my chest.

"Y'know you're the only woman I've ever wanted to be with, you're the only reason I think I could possibly be bi, but you're goin to Florida next year." I looked at her.

"You're the only woman I've wanted to be with too," Kiara's smile faded.

"I don't know, Kē. I don't know who I am anymore. Before I knew exactly what I wanted: mechanic shop, farm, kids. Now I'm an aunt, we're gonna be seniors, and of course I don't know if I'd rather be with you or Dean."

"You really love him don't you," Kiara sat up.

I sat up with her, "yeah... but I love you too." I leaned over and kissed her for the first time, parting her lips with my tongue. My hand trailed up her thigh and my fingers found her clit through her panties. She moaned at my touch.

"Easy now," Kiara whimpered, "I am still with Aris... for now."

"Yeah, right. Sorry."

"Luna..." Kē was sleepy.

"Yeah."

"Pull the covers up please. I'm cold."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
173K 4.1K 30
"Megan, I don't know what to say I..I.. I can't I need to go" "oh my God what I've done" --------------------------------------- Megan and Bella hav...
BELIEVE {BxB} By Jayyy

General Fiction

122K 4.9K 26
In which two best friends gets accused of murdering a white student at a college party in Texas. They go to avoid the law together by going on a run...
244 27 26
I stare at Matt's face as he looks down, concentrating on the game. I can tell he's so angry. He's holding it in his jaw, he's clenching his teeth. H...