Prince Darkness meets Balto

By PrinceDarkness_74

After Prince Darkness goes back in time to the year 1925, he comes across a town in Nome, Alaska, that has be... More

The Message
The Test
Prepare
Year 1: 1865
Year 2: 1895
Year 3: 1912
And now our story begins
New canines
Dogsled team
Odd malamute
Bingo
Polar bear
Surprise meeting
Love and Attempt 1/3
Love and Attempt 2/3
Love and Attempt 3/3
A Twist and Apology
The starting
Race
Trouble
The Journey begins

Balto...

200 3 0
By PrinceDarkness_74

Back in town. Jenna was at the hospital window, looking into the room where Rosie was trying her best to rest with all her coughing and gagging. It was hard for her to breath.

Jenna looked at Rosie with pure worry, she couldn't do anything. Her ears folded as she tries to hold back tears, she place her head on the window. All could she could do was nothing... 

But then..

She could smell something on the window, a familiar sent. 

She took another sniff and got off the window, she looked down and saw some foot prints in the snow, heading out of town. 

Jenna: Balto...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 0 12
A 15 year old male cat named Snowy with one of his friends go on a adventure to find how to stop this darkness from going to worlds and taking over t...
16.6K 546 33
A long time ago a prince was cursed by a witch. His only hope of being human was finding a girl that would love him for who he really is. Not just be...
195 18 14
A tundra shrouded in biting winds and merciless cold, a town terrorized by a blood-thirsty nightmare and a half-blood Prince facing an adversary to c...
169K 6.1K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...