๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๏ฟฝ...

By RobenChan3

Read everything in the Introduction. More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—'๐–˜ ๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”
๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ [Cancelled]
"แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แดกแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด€ษขแด€ษชษด, สแดœ แด„สœแด€ษด."
แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด
sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€
สแดœแดŠษช ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษดs
สœแด‡สŸแด˜ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›s
แดŠแดษขแด 1
แดŠแดษขแด 2
แด‹สแดแด›แด sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›s
แด€ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด›
ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹แด‡ษดแด›แด
แดแด€สœษชแด›แด
sสœษชษดษชษขแด€แดษช
แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ sแด„สแด›สœแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…แดแดแด€ษชษด แด‡xแด˜แด€ษดsษชแดษด
ส/ษด แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษชษดs
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡xแด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›
สœแด€ษดแด€แดษช
สแดœแดŠษช's sแดœส€แด˜ส€ษชsแด‡
แด˜แด€sแด› ษขสŸษชแดแด˜sแด‡s
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดา“ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s 1
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดา“ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s 2
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดา“ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s 3
ส™ส สแดแดœส€ sษชแด…แด‡
แดา“า“ษชแด„ษชแด€สŸ แด‡ษดแด…
sษชแด…แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส

ส™แดแดแด‹ แดา“ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s 4

7.6K 355 49
By RobenChan3

╭──────────╮
❝I smile and laugh to fool myself that I'm actually happy and don't need anyone.❞
╰──────────╯

As they stood there, bunch of Cinematic Records appeared around them and this time taking them somewhere else. The place was different and much much older. It was a collapsed village...

"Why does this place look familiar?" Sukuna mumbled while eyeing the place around them. The eyes were all shifted to Sukuna who didn't actually care about them at all and everything went quiet until Gojo broke the silence, "Let's go and see what is this place." He said, starting to walk as everyone trailed behind him. "Over there!" Megumi said, pointing his finger at the figure standing over a dead body. They turned their heads to the figure, "It's Y/N san, but she is still wearing that suit." Yuji claimed.

It seems that Y/N's book of memories took them to a period where Y/N was still an official Shinigami. She kept this memory the last one in the book because she completely forgot about it when she arranged her book and recods as human and Shinigami. This memory was when she first started her work as a superior Shinigami after being the manager of the Retrieval Department. She was transported to Japan for a year because of the huge amount of deaths that happened there. Y/N was suspicious of those deaths since they were listed as 'Murdered by Unknown Existence'. The corpse Y/N was standing by had its top part of the head cut off which made the sorcerers gaze at it in thought.

Y/N sighed and fixed her glasses, "This is the twentieth human dying like this. What's with this place? There's probably something or someone doing this." She spoke up while putting the small notebook in her coat's pocket, "They better give me extra days off once I'm back to London." She stated and turned to leave before hearing blood-chilling screams. She gave another sigh and followed the sound. The sorcerers and curse followed after her and their eyes widened in shock once they saw the sight in front of them. Sukuna smirked, "Those glorious days..." He mumbled with a hint of proud in his voice.

"I-Isn't that?..." Yuji stuttered and Gojo laughed, "Yup, it's definitely him."

"So you're the reason behind all of that, I see." Y/N spoke up, earning the attention of the four armed curse. He turned around and smirked at her, "I knew you would come after I kill this pathetic human." Sukuna (His past self) smirked evilly at Y/N while she just stared at him Nanami-style, "You're making me go overtime, you know. I have other souls I must reap." She said, summoning her Death Scythe and stabbed the dead human to make their Cinematic Record appeared. "I have seen you doing this several times, tell what kind of technique is that?" Sukuna demanded with a tiny hint of curiosity.

"I'm retrieving their soul back so this human can go to either heaven or hell."

"Are you a special-grade curse?"

"No, I'm a Shinigami."

They continued to have a casual conversation as if no dead bodies or a collapsed village was around them. Yuji's head snapped to the curse, "Why didn't you tell me that you know Y/N san for long time?!" He exclaimed with anger. A vein popped on Sukuna's (present self) forehead, "Shut up brat! I don't have to tell you anything! Know your place and don't order me around!" He yelled at Yuji and was about to attack him, but thankfully Megumi pulled Yuji away before anything happens. Gojo clapped his hands, "Now now, no need to fight. Just let's watch those memories before then you can fight." Everyone sweatdropped at his chill attitude.

The memory shifted again and this time they could see a very pissed off Y/N and a smirking Sukuna, "Why do you keep doing this? Today is supposed to be my day off." She calmly yet angrily said while crossing her arms. "I couldn't bring myself to not tease you." He stated, shrugging his shoulders. Y/N rubbed her temple to calm herself down, "Sukuna, this is not a game. You're just giving me more work to do here and in the Dispatch." She said, sighing through her nose.

"It's the only way to get you here."

"What a way to go..."

Y/N made her way the body and started to reap their soul while Sukuna was trying to get her attention since he was pretty interested in her. Gojo and Yuji gave the king a smug look, "To think that Sukuna has a crush on Y/N san." Gojo teasingly said while Yuji and Nobara tried to hold their laughter. A small blush appeared on Sukuna's face out of embarrassment, "Shut up! You sorcerers are really annoying!" He crossed his arms and turned away to hide his face.

The memories kept on changing, seeing how Y/N and Sukuna were getting along pretty well. They mostly talk about random stuff, him telling her about the curses and she telling him about her job. Yuji was pretty jealous that the curse was getting Y/N's attention easily while he suffered a lot to get a funny story so Y/N would be interested in him. Thanks to Sukuna, Y/N got interested in the jujutsu world... especially the Domain Expansion. She thought that it was a great ability to use, but she found it useless to herself since she thought that her life as a Shinigami wouldn't change. She thought wrong though.

The last memory was of Y/N packing her stuff in an office. After Sukuna got sealed, the deaths has decreased and made it easy for the Japanese Shinigami to do their job more smoothly. Now, Y/N was going to return to the British Dispatch where she was originally working. The light appeared again and they were back to the shop.

"We are back!" Nobara happily said, jumping up.

"And it seems Sukuna is back in Yuji's mind." Megumi pointed out which made the rest realize that and sigh in relief thatbtge annoying curse was gone. Nanami approached Yuji, "Itadori kun, the book is back and open on the last page." The blond man said which made Yuji look at the last page with a little writing on it. He read it out loud:

"This book seals my memories of sadness and joy... to remind me that one day, I used to be someone with hope... Someone that wanted nothing but a happy ending... Y/N Crevan."

The words Yuji said made them all go quiet... Well, until Nobara exclaimed...

"Look at this beautiful chain!" She said as she held up Y/N treasured chain with sparkling eyes.

Yuji panicked, knowing that Y/N really cares about this simple chain, "Kugisaki, put it back! Y/N san don't want anyone to touch it!" He exclaimed, trying to get it back. Megumi approached her and eyed the lockets, "Those lockets have names on them." He said. Suddenly, the chain was pulled away by Nanami who was observing it cautiously. He studied every locket it has with the names and dates...

Alex B. 20 April 1854

Claude Phantomhive 13 July 1866

Emile C. 18 June 1848

Gilbert G. 1 March 1862

Harry E. 7 October 1851

Molly G. 10 December 1837

Oliver A. 13 November 1840

Nanami kept on staring while the three students were waiting for them, "This is strange. All those people seem royal and all of those dates are close and happened in 1800s. Plus, one of them is the man Y/N san was in love with... Earl Claude Phantomhive."  Nanami spoke his thoughts, holding the locket of the Phantomhive Earl. "Maybe she knows those people in some way." Gojo pointed, humming afterwards. "Um... What if they are her friends?" Yuji asked, scratching the back of his head. Megumi shook his head and put his hand on his chin, "I don't think so. From the memories, Y/N san only befriended the Phantomhive family. Those people are perhaps just her clients or has promised her something." He stated.

"Probably a deal of some sort." Nobara added with a shrug.

Everyone went quiet... There was still some mysterious things about Y/N. They couldn't pinpoint what this treasure meant for Y/N and why is she keeping it with her. Yuji noticed this through his time with Y/N, she was never separated from this chain aside from the time when the young boy took it in the memories.

Just before they could say or do anything, they door started to open which alerted everyone in the shop.

"What are you doing here?"

______________________

Author Note:-
Hi!!!
Oh my GOD!!! It's now over 30K!! I'm so happy! Thank you all for making this book have this great amount of reads and votes. I also apologize for not updating for two days, I'm back to college and things might get a bit delayed.

Anyway, I need your help guys...
What those people I mentioned ⬆️ meant to the Undertaker? I'm talking about his chain of the seven mourning lockets... If you know, please do comment. I search for information and found nothing.

Thank you all again and I hope you're all safe. Here is a funny meme I found for you all.

Have a good day/Night.
RC~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 128 12
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ฝŽ๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...
1.5M 69.4K 82
Two lovers, one heart... - Completed - Story cover made by @musuxo โ™ก
2.9K 105 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
148K 5.6K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."