๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ~ ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค...

By Hanako_Is_Gone

โžฉ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ/๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ข| ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™”/๐™ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–: ๐™‚๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• : ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™š๐™—๐™ž๐™ช๐™จ? ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž? ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ค...
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–: ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™‘๐™จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–: โ่‡ชๆฎบใ—ใชใ„ใงใ€ใ‚ฑใ‚คใ‚นใ‚ฑใ€‚โž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ: ....
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ: ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ...
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ: ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–: ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™‘๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–
๐•Š๐•™๐•š๐•ก ๐•Š๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•!!! 01| ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™žร—๐™”/๐™ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ| ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š...
๐•Š๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™~ ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™”/๐™ฃ-๐™Ž๐™–๐™ข๐™–
01|๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™†๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ!!!
|โ€ขIzana Kurokawaโ€ข| FสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€s
|โ€ขManjiro Sanoโ€ข| Dษชsแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€แด‡แด…
|โ€ขKeisuke Bajiโ€ข| Cแดแดษชษดษข Y/ษด
|โ€ขSeishu Inuiโ€ข| Kษชss สแดแดœ แดแดส€แด‡โ™ก

โ„‚๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ! ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง

7.5K 293 195
By Hanako_Is_Gone

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N UNKNOWINGLY GOT HIT WITH A TECHNIQUE THAT TELEPORTED HER TO THE TAISHO ERA.

She looked around, the aura around here is very different. She walked around the town she was at, "Oya? What's this?"

They all wore traditional type clothes, no sunglasses, no modern style. Y/n was confused, "Okay, I was hit with a technique. And the old Japan.... Oh wait.."

She walked over to a random male, "Excuse me? What era am I in?" He looked up, "Oh! The Taisho era!"

Y/n smiled and bowed, "Thank you!" Her mind went crazy, 'Taisho era?! What in the fucking hell?!'

"Wait, isn't that where demons existed?" Y/n smiled, 'That means, I can challenge the demon king!'

She wraped out of there and into somewhere. Trees and spider webs, "Man, that's a lot of damage!"

She walked around the forest, "NEZUKO!!!" Y/n head turned, "Nezuko?" She went to the yells came from.

Her eyes trailed to a burgundy hair male, with a little girl upside down blood rushing down.

She was fascinated with this, "A spider demon!" Muttered to herself. She watched the whole thing.

Unknowingly caught the attention of a water Piller passing through. Y/n nodded as the burgundy male saved his sister.

"Haha! He is strong!! I wanna fight him!" She said to herself.

"Hey. You watched the whole thing, didn't you want to help?" A monotone voice called, "Huh?"

A male with a mismatched haori held is sword out, "Ara ara~ Who might you be?" A soft voice asked behind her.

"Hahaha!! You're fast for someone who lacks physical strength! I wanna fight you both! Y'all people seem strong in this era!" Y/n clapped, "Okay, you're gonna bring me to someone in charge, is he strong?"

They sighed, she followed them like a puppy walking with their owner.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n stood as the male laid unconscious, she chuckled, "Man, he likes to sleep huh?" She poked his cheek.

"Hey! Wake up! You little brat!!" The male shook him, "I said WAKE UP!!" The male opened his eyes and looked around.

''You're in front of the Hashiras!!" Y/n looked confused, "What are the Hashiras?"

The male with a flame like hair answered her, "The strongest rank as a demon slayer!" She smiled, "Oh!!"

Nodding she looked around, "Man, this place seem cool!" Her head looked around.

Y/n took her blindfold off and put on sunglasses, "There! Better!" The flame like male looked at her, "What are those? The glasses?"

"Sunglasses! They protect your eyes from the sun!" Y/n laughed, "Man, 1912 is something!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They all bowed as Y/n didn't, she doesn't respect anyone who she thinks aren't. This seem to anger Shinazugawa, "Oi! Bow down!"

"Why? I don't have too! He doesn't earn my Respect!" This made him boil, "You little brat!"

"I'm 5'9 just 1 inch shorter!" He growled, "You mad pup?" The male placed a finger over him mouth.

"Shh... It's alright.." his voice seem smooth, Y/n didn't listen to all the commotion.

Not knowing it's her turn for the trail

"Now, who might you be? On the senses you're not from here." He said, Y/n hummed, "You know, huh? Alright! I'm not from this era! I'm in the future! The name is Gojo Y/n.."

"Huh? But, that's impossible." Uzui said, Y/n laughed, "The sunglasses isn't invented during the Taisho era, it was 1929." They realize this, they didn't know what sunglasses are.

"Sunglasses are made for protecting your eyes from the sun! I'm not a demon slayer but a Jujustu sorcerer! I kill curses that roam Japan! Curses are like demons but they are able to be in the sun!" Y/n explained.

They nodded, pink to green female raised her hand, "Yes, miss?" Y/n said.

"Um, does that mean we need to kill them as well?" Y/n hummed, "You can't see them due to lack of curse energy you all have... But, if you have enough you can see them, for now you all are safe. I kill curses with curse energy, we can create string blast to kill curses."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Meanwhile....

Satoru ran around Japan, "Y/N!!! MY BABY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!! BIG BROTHER IS WORRIED SICK!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!"

Megumi, Nobara and Yuji stood with a 'I'm tired of his bull shit.'

With Y/n...

She went on a mission with Iguro a serpent Piller. Y/n hummed as she looked around, "I feel a lot of demons here."

She walked to the direction, Iguro grunted as he followed. She stopped, "Huh? Why did you stop?" He looked up at her.

Y/n smiled, "I wanna kill them!" She went out the bushes, "Yahoo! Demons!!" They looked at her, "She dumb?"

Others nodded, "Totally dumb!" They lunged at her, Y/n smirked, they were met with a invisible force.

"What the?!" They went to attack again, but failed to land a scratch on her. Iguro stood shock, "What the hell?"

Y/n tilted her glasses down and looked at them, they exploded. Not able to regenerate. Iguro shot his head to the left, Uppermoon 2.

He smiled as Y/n looked at him her sunglasses pushed up. "My~ aren't you a strong one! A beautiful women!! Wonder how would you taste!"

He opened his fan, Iguro sweated, 'Met him with her?! Fuck!' Y/n hummed, "You're a strongest demon, huh?"

He smiled, a carefree one. He disappeared from sight, Y/n sighed, Doma swing his fan at her. Also met with a invisible force.

"Huh? What's this? A breathing technique?" Y/n sighed, "Nope! Don't know how to use one!"

She wraped away, they looked around, "Now..." Doma looked up, his eyes widened, "She's floating..."

"Iguro, I'll show you the power I hold.. Curse Technique Reversal: Red."

Red ball formed as it swirled, she released it. The power Doma felt is overwhelming him, he quickly made his ice Statue.

Both Techniques clashed together, Y/n hummed and grinned, "I'm the stronger one!" The red technique overpowered his.

Doma fleas with half body gone. Iguro covered his eyes, and looked up. The forest is destroyed, "What power..."

Y/n smiled and thumbs up, "All done!!" She said cheerfully. Iguro sweatdropped, "Now, I can respect that."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He told what happened to the mission, a carefree demon, Uppermoon 2 was defeated by Y/n but not dead.

Y/n went to visit Kamaboko squad, she opened the door, "Yo!" They jumped, Tanjiro smiled, "Oh! You're the girl from the trail!"

"Hehe! Tanjiro? Right?" He nodded, "I'm Y/n! Nice to meet ya!" Zenitsu stared at her, "A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!!" he screeched..

Y/n looked confused, "Oya?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kamaboko squad fought against Y/n, it was hard. They are allowed to use breathing techniques and whatever but, they never landed a scratch.

Tanjiro huffed, "Wow! You're fast and strong, Gojo-San!" He smiled, Y/n hummed, "Of course!! I'm strong!! But, you are too!"

His nose twitched, 'Huh? Is that...' He stared at Y/n smiling and Laughing, he looked confused, "She's happy but sad and angry.."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n and Rengoku got along, they are long and love to eat. Mitsuri joined the food rating contest.

The Hashiras and Kamaboko squad are there to watch them. Rengoku are 20 bowls, Mitsuri is winning, she has 27 bowls, Y/n has 25 bowls eaten.

"Omg!! They are going for it!!" Uzui said, his wives watched as well, they cheered for Mitsuri.

Zenitsu intensely watched, Nezuko clapped, Tanjiro awed at them eating, Inosuke looked at them, he is awes.

Shinobu sighed and let a genuine smile, Giyu sat far from them. Shinazugawa stared just with a bored face.

Iguro shook his head, Gyomei prayed to the winner. Muichiro stared at the sky, Genya wonder who will be the winner.
The night was going awesome.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Meanwhile...

"AHHHHH!!!!! Y/N MY BABY!!!" Satoru kept screeching. Mitsuya and Hakkai looked around the mall.

Sakamaki traveled around for her, "Where is she?! I killed the curse for her!! Maybe..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Satoru cried with tissues all over the floor, Nobara was held back by Yuji, she held her hammer.

Megumi is so done he went to sleep. Toge and Maki thinker where she could have gone to.

Sukuna just sighed, "Dumb fucks."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Why y'all like Sakamaki so much?

It's supposed to be a joke but I guess that took a turn... Sakamaki was supposed to die when Y/n fought against him. I changed my mind about that.

Sakamaki is based off of Yushiro from Demon slayer. Also, suggested by a reader. We can thank them for that.

Also a lame crossover my mind blank.

A book I was thinking about... Here are my thoughts I should do....

Boruto × Uzumaki!Male!Reader
Boruto × Uchiha!Male!Reader

Uzumaki Y/n, Older twin of Uzumaki Boruto. He is a popular guy in the academy, he has long Dark blue and Blond hair. Blue eyes, 5'4.

Uchiha Y/n, Older brother of Uchiha Sarada, Black and Pink hair, One green eye on right, Black on left. 5'6, awaken the Sharingan at 6 years old, Two Tomoe, 12 Year old Three Tomoe. 13 years old Mangekyo Sharingan.

Imagine him having green and black eyes.

I edited the picture used for Uzumaki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 21.7K 38
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ". ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
100K 4.2K 14
โ€ข๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ, ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ. ๐–ธ/๐—‡ ๐–ด๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—...
3.7K 230 15
"๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š: ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›; ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™; ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก; ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”: ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘›๐‘–๐‘“๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก." ...
30.7K 825 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...