๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต || Lucius Ma...

By Robin_Shadow

[๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ... More

0. We're so selfish
1. Under the same stars
2. Foolish girl
4. Malfoy's nature
5. The incident

3. Cheap wine

539 18 7
By Robin_Shadow

Chapter three

"Alright, what about this?" Eris took out yet another piece of clothing from her wardrobe, showing it to Maya.

"No, it's not good," the blonde rejected the idea.

"You are so hard to please." Eris put the clothes away, "You're even beating Snape at this point, and you know how he is."

"I need to make a good presentation, alright? They're the Malfoy's, Eirene. I cannot just walk into the Manor with a jumper and sweatpants on," Maya was fighting for her word.

"Break time," Eris sighed heavily and threw herself on the bed.

"We don't have time for that, Argyris." Maya tried to push her friend off the bed.

The Slytherin rose from the bed. She grabbed Eris' hands and tried to make her stand up, but she was too stubborn.

"Get up!" Maya yelled, not giving up.

"Give me a few minutes, we've been here for at least an hour now."

"We don't have that much time. I need to be ready within half an hour."

"Three minutes, and we will go back to the show." Eris caught Maya's hands and pulled her.

The blonde landed on top of Eris, as Eirene hugged her. Maya growled but eventually gave in and hugged Miss Argyris back.

"You need to calm down a bit. You're not going to defeat a dragon, you're just meeting his parents," Eris rubbed her back.

"I know, I need to beat two dragons," she replied, "And not beat them, but tame them."

"Taming the Malfoy's? Now that's something unheard of."

"It's impossible, I know." Maya shifted her head and looked up at the brunette, "I need to make a good impression. I don't think Draco would date me if his father won't approve. I hate to admit it, but he is a daddy's boy."

Maya was right. Lucius was in control, and Draco always listened to him. Even if he ran away from his father, he always came back like a little puppy.

"You love him, right?" Eris asked, caressing Maya's cheek with her finger.

"With my whole heart," Maya replied. "No boy ever made me feel so happy and loved. Even if it's difficult sometimes, we're going through it together."

"Then his father can't do anything about it. He would have to fight me first and I would show him no mercy."

Maya giggled at the Ravenclaw's statement, which made Eris smile. She didn't like seeing Miss Middleton sad. She was doing everything she could to make her happy.

The girls were friends ever since they were little. They were inseparable, always together. They were each other's everything. As long as it was the two of them, the whole world wouldn't destroy them.

"And what about Narcissa? Have you seen her?" Maya raised an eyebrow, as Eris only shook her head as a response, "Exactly! She is the woman every man dreams of. She's beautiful, intelligent, classy. She's got everything a woman needs. His father is one thing, but his mother? I got into some deep shit," she gave the speech.

"Didn't Draco say she's nice?"

"She's nicer than Lucius. There's a difference, Eirene."

"Then what are we waiting for? Our break has come to the end. Let's get back to work."

They were ready to get up and go back to searching when they heard a knock on the window.

Maya rose from the bed and opened it for an owl to fly into the room. It dropped a package on Eris' bed then flew out.

"What's that?" Eris questioned and got up to sit.

"I have no idea." Maya walked to the bed and grabbed the box into her hands.

She opened it and looked at something wrapped in green paper. She reached for the note on top of it.

"I know you're stressed, but I'm sure my parents are going to like you. You look beautiful in anything you wear (or don't), but here is a little help. I'll be waiting in the Great Hall. Yours only, Draco," she read the note.

Maya opened the paper and took out a magnificent dress. It was black and made out of velvet. The neckline was heart-shaped, while the long sleeves were ready to protect Maya from the cold. Although looking at the length of it, she knew her legs were about to freeze.

"I had no idea Malfoy is the romantic type," Eris laughed, grabbing the note into her hand. "Or nothing," she read the line, "I hope you two remember to use protection," she sent the look to the blonde.

"Of course we do. I don't want to get pregnant at this age," Maya rolled her eyes. "He knows how to be romantic," she looked in awe at the dress.

"Oh! I have perfect shoes for this!" Eris got up from the bed and took out a pair of black heels.

Miss Middleton changed into the dress. She jumped into the heels and added some accessories. Eris did her make-up and after straightening her hair, she was ready.

"I am officially in love with you," Eris smiled at how wonderful her friend looked, as Maya turned around her axis.

"Let's hope his parents will be as well," she replied with a nervous smile.

Eris grabbed the bag she prepared earlier and they both left the dorm. The girls passed the Common Room and made their way to the Great Hall.

"Are you sure about training this weekend? I don't want you to faint or anything," Maya looked at the cut on Eris' head, which wasn't completely healed yet.

"I'm fine, May. No worries."

Maya noticed immediately the way Eris got hurt, but Miss Argyris didn't say the truth. All she mentioned was falling off of a stool. She couldn't say Lucius was there as well, although it was hard to explain the bruise on her neck.

"There's your loverboy," Eris looked at Draco, who was sitting by the Slytherin's table. "Be yourself, it's the best thing you can do."

"Fingers crossed his parents won't eat me alive." Maya hugged her friend tightly and after letting go, she walked up to Draco.

The young Malfoy smiled at his girlfriend and left a soft peck on her lips. He placed his hand on her waist and they made their way out. Maya shot a quick smile at Eris until she disappeared into the corridors.

"Go girl," Eris spoke for the last time, although she knew Maya couldn't hear her.

Eris made her way down the corridors until she reached Snape's office, where the fireplace she was supposed to use was located.

Only students who had their reasons documented for leaving Hogwarts during the weekend were allowed to use the Floo Network.

Professor Snape was one of the professor's to make sure no other students would sneak out. He also guarded the time, so all the students outside the Hogwarts walls would come back before their curfew.

Eris knocked at the door and after hearing a positive answer, she entered Severus' office.

"Miss Argyris," she heard his baritone voice.

"Headmaster." she bowed her head slightly, "As you can guess, it's this time of the week," she sent him a sweet smile.

"I'm afraid I need to have a short conversation with you before you go," he spoke, rosing from his chair.

"This doesn't sound very much like you, Professor, but I surely have a while to chat with you."

"Mr. Malfoy told me what happened during your detention." he stepped closer to her, "I am not going to hide the fact your absence of two days in a row left me with an uneasy feeling in my chest. Lucius said you didn't make it out unharmed."

Eris was wondering if Lucius was mad enough to tell him exactly what happened. With all the details and her own words. Perhaps, no, but she didn't know for sure.

"I'm doing alright, sir. There's no need to worry, although I appreciate the concern," she assured him.

"Mr. Malfoy told me you refused to be taken to the Hospital Wing," he carried on, "I was willing to check if you're in one piece, yet it seems I am forgetting who am I dealing with. I can see you did a great job taking care of your wounds."

"Of course, sir. I don't study Potions and Herbology for nothing, do I?"

"As a future Healer should," the corner of his lips raised slightly.

The only thing that didn't heal fully yet was the cut on her forehead. Everything else was just a memory. Although, she wished they could fade as much as her wounds.

"I never meant to make such a mess. I'm sorry, Professor. I won't let it happen again."

"Are you aware none of this would happen if it wasn't for your smoking addiction?" he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Yes, I know," she admitted, "But I don't believe you have never been addicted to anything. You're a human, Professor. Made out of bones and flesh - the same things as I am. Once you find something that makes you forget about everything for a while, you can't just stop with it. It would be foolish to do so."

"I have a feeling you simply do not wish to stop."

"You might be right. But I will keep this as a secret."

"Well then, I shall not stop you any minute longer." he spoke, handing the bowl with Floo powder to Eris, "Enjoy your weekend, Miss Argyris. Keep in mind, you mustn't be late."

"I won't be, Professor. Pinky promise." she smiled and gave the bowl back after grabbing some of the powder.

She stepped into the fireplace and spoke her location. Emerald fires consumed her without any thoughts, as she appeared at the Leaky Cauldron.

After a bus ride and a wander down the streets of London, Eris reached her destination. She walked inside the tall building and made her way to the changing room.

"Look who's here," spoke Cordelia with a devilish smirk decorating her face, "If this isn't the lovely Princess Catastrophe."

Cordelia was Eris' biggest rival. From the first dance class they attended and the very first competition. One always wanted to be better than the other.

"And you never shut up, do you?" Eris leaned against the lockers and looked at the blonde girl.

"Someone has to make sure no scum, such as yourself, will ruin the name of this school. I won't let some little whore destroy everything I worked so hard for."

"Such hard work, isn't it? Having our trainer's cock shoved into your mouth every once in a while," Eris smiled mockingly, "Your dad must be so proud of you."

Eris knew Cordelia's words were nothing more than meaningless threats. She knew Cora's deepest secrets, so Miss Irvine couldn't do anything at all.

"Says the fatherless child," she snorted, "At least I have someone who loves me. Can you say the same?"

"You mean, your dad?" Eris cocked an eyebrow, "Don't make me laugh. We both know how much plastic he shoves into you. He doesn't love you, he loves the money he's making out of you."

"You adore destroying everyone around you, don't you? No wonder everyone leaves you. They can't stand someone like you." Cora stepped closer to Eris, "He's dead because of you. And you can't do anything about it," she hissed and left the room.

Eris stared at the door for a while, until she realised she had a few minutes to change.

She opened her bag and began undressing. She replaced the trousers and jumper with her black training costume. She put the bag into the locker and closed it, then headed outside.

After entering the training room, she saw the rest of the dancers waiting for their trainer. She tied her hair, looking in Cordelia's direction.

Miss Irvine was whispering and laughing with Sophia, her closest friend.

Eris just knew they were talking about her. Their looks and posture didn't try to hide it.

"Cordelia always has been and always will be a pain in the ass. Don't take her words seriously," Eris heard a voice from behind.

She turned around and noticed two familiar faces.

One of the boy's hair was in a vanilla shade of blonde, with darker tones underneath, and electric blue eyes. His skin was fair with rosy undertones and a single mole decorated his jaw.

The second boy brushed his fingers through the coffee brown waves while looking at Miss Argyris through his chestnut brown eyes. He smiled in a way she knew so well, revealing the dimples in his cheeks.

"Who says I am? It's entertaining to fight with her, actually. Bringing a bit of fun into this boring life, you know?" she grinned.

"Typical Argyris," the brown-haired boy shook his head.

"You should have known better, Ainsworth," she chuckled.

"Speaking of knowing better, I have the best idea what we can do today," he carried on.

"And what would that be?" she asked.

"Don't even think about going to a club. I'm not going to drag your ass down the streets, all the way to your home," Niles warned his friend.

"You mean, not again?" Eris added.

"You know that, Eirene," the blond winked at her.

"Guys, I'm still here, you know?" Preston crossed his arms on his chest.

"How could we forget?" Niles rolled his eyes playfully.

"Look, I was thinking about ordering some food, buying some beers and having a sleepover. Who's in?" Preston proposed, smiling proudly of the idea he claimed to be out of this world.

"As long as we replace the beers with something that doesn't taste like piss, I'm in." Eris nodded her head

"Brilliant! Hasler?"

"Count me in. I've got nothing to do anyway," Niles grinned.

"Six at my place, what do you say?"

Niles and Eris both agreed, as their trainer walked into the room. Everyone took their usual spots and the class started.

"Good afternoon, everyone," he spoke with a soft grin, "Today's task is a special one. You won't practice your choreographies, as usual, not yet at least, but try something I haven't done in quite a long time now. I want everyone to close their eyes." he gestured with his hand, as everyone's eyelids shut close.

William walked around to make sure nobody was cheating. After he checked, he continued explaining.

"Think of what you're feeling in this moment. Of something or someone that makes you feel this way. After you get it, show it to me through dancing. I want to catch all your emotions, all the gestures. I wish to understand what you're feeling."

Eris knew what she was feeling.

Anger. She never wanted Lucius back in her life. She lived her days the same way before he appeared for the first time and now everything was difficult.

Fear. She couldn't show it, but she was shaking on the inside. She knew how she felt about him just a few years ago and she didn't want to go through everything all over again.

Confusion. She asked herself every damn day how he found her. How he remembered the way she looked and the way she was. She couldn't seem to get it.

"Now I want everyone to open their eyes. I will give you a few minutes to think about the moves and we will begin."

After some time, all the dancers performed their small choreographies, hearing words of excitement and pride. William was clapping his hands at each of the performances, explaining what was presented perfectly and what still had to be improved.

He knew Eris' potential, so he left her for the very end. He walked up to her, standing with his hands behind his back.

"Miss Argyris, it's your turn."

Eris looked at the dance pole and took a deep breath. She began from the floor, to grab onto the metal and climb higher. She didn't think about only using the moves that have been seen before.

Almost every grip and every move were her own. She was the author of this story. The music coming from the radio perfectly matched her dance.

After finally standing on the ground, she heard applause. She looked at William, Preston and Niles, as well as a few other people and smiled.

"I think I understand what you mean." William tilted his head.

"You do?" she asked, trying to catch her breath.

"You didn't use your usual moves, you added new ones. Something happened.. and changed. Am I right?"

"You got me there," she admitted.

A few hours went by quickly. All kinds of music filled the room, as all the dancers were training hard. They all wished to do their best. To show how much power they hold.

"Alright, everyone! Stretch out and you may go to the changing room. Thank you for today, I'm proud of each of you!" William clapped his hands, as the classes finished.

Eris lied down on the floor, breathing quickly. She let out a chuckle, feeling her body give up on her. She had barely any energy, but she enjoyed it.

She knew that if her body was shaking, she did well. And that's why she was proud of herself.

"Are you there, Argyris?" Preston smirked, sitting next to her.

"Yeah.. And I can feel you staring, Ainsworth." she moved her head to the other side, "Niles, could you ask your boyfriend to stop looking at me, please? I look like shit and, most certainly, I do not need him to stare in areas he shouldn't even glance at."

"With all respect, Eirene, but he's not the one who's looking at you," Niles replied, shifting his eyes between Eris and William.

"He's staring at me?" she knitted her eyebrows.

"He's peeking at you every few whiles," Niles replied, "And he's talking with Cora. Maybe that's why."

"I bet he's hoping for something," Preston laughed.

"Argyris, may I have a word with you?" William called, right before Eris was ready to throw punches.

"You better watch your mouth, Ainsworth. You have no idea what I'm capable of," she spoke and made her way to the trainer.

"I'm quite aware!" Preston added right before he and Niles left the class.

Eris shook her head and laughed under her nose, as Cora left the room as well.

"What can I do for you, Will?"

"I'm really glad you're asking," he chuckled, "There's a competition in a few months. Performing in pairs. Weren't you thinking about coming back to it? It could be a huge opportunity for you."

The smile that was decorating Eris' face just a while ago now dropped.

"No, I'm not feeling well for it. I'm sorry," she refused, knowing well she wasn't ready for such a challenge.

"I understand you're hurting, but it's been two years now. Don't you think something should change for you to feel better?" he tried to convince her somehow.

"I'm working on myself, I promise. But I'm not ready to dance with someone else. I've never had such chemistry with anyone and it would feel unnatural to dance with somebody who's not Anthony," Eris explained, making it clear she wasn't about to change her mind.

"I see," he sighed. "I can't force you to do anything, then. But if you're interested in performing, there's also a solo category. I know you would give an amazing show. You're one of our best dancers."

"Thank you, William. I will think about it."

"Take care of yourself, kid."

"You too."

Eris left the classroom and headed to the changing room. She took a shower, then dried herself and put her clothes back on. She used her want to apply her make-up since she was alone in the changing room.

Eris grabbed the bag and left the building, where she noticed one of her friends.

"Where's Preston?" she asked, walking up to Niles.

"He said he had some business he needed to take care of," Niles replied. "Do you have any fire? I forgot my lighter."

"I always have, but this time I don't have any cigarettes. Wanna trade?" she smiled innocently.

Niles chuckled with an unlighted burn in his lips, opening the package and handing a cigarette to Eris.

She took out her lighter and lighted both of the cigarettes, to see the smoke in the air a while later.

"What if it runs out of gas one day?" the blonde asked.

"It won't. It simply can't."

Miss Argyris couldn't say it ran out a long time ago, but she put a spell on it. She used the fact magic was a guest in her life.

"So, how is your school? It seems like you don't have much time for dance classes. You weren't here a week ago," Niles began, as they began walking down the streets in a slow paste.

"Lots of studying, I guess. The professors are quite demanding since we have a new Headmaster."

"And who would that be? The pink lady you cried about or that guy with a cat chasing you down the corridors?"

"Nice try, Niles. Seems like you're not as forgetful as you claim to be," she laughed, hearing her friend join. "It would be the one who hates almost everyone," she carried on, taking the cigarette into her lips every while, "My favourite of all, Professor Snape."

None of her friends, except for Maya and Anthony, were Wizards. Eris told them a few things since they would get suspicious about her not saying a word. She simply took all the magic, spells, and magical creatures out of her stories.

"Isn't he the one who's been stealing your burns?"

"Correct, Mr. Hasler. Bit of a shame, ain't it?"

After twenty minutes, Niles and Eris stopped in front of a house. It was covered in white planks, with white doors and plants growing in the tiny yard.

"Would you like to come in? Grandma said something about biscuits this morning," Niles smiled gently.

"I'm afraid I must decline. I still need to go home and grab a few things. But I will come and pick you up later."

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for the trouble. I know it must be annoying when days like this come." Niles looked at the silver signet with a grey stone.

"It's not your fault, Niles. You don't have to apologise for anything. We're friends, remember?" she grabbed his hands into hers.

"I know you don't like asking for help, but if you would need anything, tell me."

"I will." Eris nodded her head and they said their goodbyes.

Miss Argyris reached her home after half an hour. She walked out of the fireplace, coughing from the ashes.

Since there was nobody around, she made her way to her room immediately. She whispered a spell and the door opened.

Eris decided to freshen up a bit. Although Preston didn't say anything about going out to a club, she knew they wouldn't spend the whole night in his flat.

She jumped out of the trousers and replaced them with black tights. She pulled over her head a dark green dress and added a black leather jacket on top of it. She put on some black shoes that reached right below her knees.

Eris looked into the mirror, dragging her fingers along the black lace that decorated the decolletage of the dress, as well as the part where it ended.

She grabbed a backpack from the wardrobe and packed some of her things, then left the room and locked it with a spell.

After yet another trip, she picked up Niles as she promised and they headed to Preston's place. They stepped into a shop right before and finally made it to their friend's flat.

"Welcome to my humble thresholds." Preston theatrically gestured for them to step in.

Niles and Eris took their shoes off and made themselves comfortable.

"Looking bloody good, Argyris," Preston commented, as Eris took the jacket off, "And Hasler, of course!" he checked out his outfit as well.

"Are you high?" Eris asked and sat on the couch.

"Me? Never!" he protested, wiggling his hand in every direction possible. "Well, maybe a bit, yeah.. But! That's fine! There's enough for everyone!"

"I hope there's enough food, though. What did you buy to eat, mate?" Niles made his way to the small kitchen area.

"I ordered pizza, it should be here in ten minutes. I bought some crisps. Niles, your favourite ones! And there's a cake in the fridge. Or what's left of it, at least."

"And alcohol?" Eris questioned.

"I got some beers for Niles and me, and a bottle of good cheap wine for you, m'lady." he handed the bottle to Eris.

"My favourite," she smiled and opened the lid, then drank some of the liquor straight from the bottle.

"Woah! Argyris, aren't you drinking it too fast?" Niles asked as he saw how quickly the wine was disappearing from the glass.

"I've had a rough week, Hasler. I can't do this sober."

After some time, the sky turned grey. The bottle of wine was nearly empty, and a few bottles of beer were standing tall on the table. Two boxes of pizza were laying on the floor. One empty, one half-empty.

Preston, Niles and Eris were sitting in the living room, laughing their throats off.

"No, I'm telling you! She grabbed the pie and it was supposed to hit Draco's face, but it smashed against Snape's face!" Eris couldn't stop laughing at the story she was telling.

"Maya has got some balls!" Niles took a sip from his bottle, laughing as hysterically as others.

"She became a bit bolder since she's got a boyfriend," she continued. 

"It seems like that little blond boy brought the devil out of her," Preston pointed out, causing Eris to wonder.

She did notice a slightly different behaviour in her friend, although she didn't pay much attention to it. The boldness Preston called a devil didn't cause much trouble. Well, not big trouble, at least. Except for the cake on Severus' face and a few other small incidents. Yet, Eris didn't complain. Maya was a bit more fun than she was just a few months ago.

"And what about you, Eirene? Have you got yourself a man or a woman?" Preston shifted on the couch to face her.

"I don't have time for men. They are a waste of energy and money!" she rose from the floor and headed to the kitchen.

"Thanks for that!" Niles nodded his head, taking yet another sip.

"Not you, guys. I mean boys that have a mindset of a twelve-year-old and claim to have a cock bigger than seven inches." she opened the fridge and looked for something to cure her sweet tooth.

She found some leftovers from a cake. She brought it to the living room, along with a knife and three forks. She used the knife to cut the cake into three pieces.

"And what about a woman?" Niles grabbed the fork and dug in.

"I heard lesbian sex is much better than a cock inside of you. Is that true?" Preston took a piece of cake into his mouth, glancing at Eris.

"I have no idea. I never had sex with a woman. Not yet, at least." she licked the frosting off the knife. "But, if a man knows how to actually have sex and not come then leave you unsatisfied, he might take you to heaven."

"Hasn't anyone taught you you're not supposed to lick anything off the knife, you tosspot?" Niles snatched the knife from her hand and put it aside.

"My dad taught me the opposite, actually," she giggled and lied on the floor, "Whenever my birthday came, he bought a cake and after cutting it, he always licked the frosting off the knife."

"Does he still do it?" Niles peeked at her.

"I'm not sure. We don't celebrate my birthday together anymore. He started acting different ever since I began growing up and hit puberty. I don't think he expected me to grow up and change so fast," Eris revealed, staring at the ceiling. "But, let's not sit here and listen to my whining about having a shitty father." she rose from the floor.

Eris jumped into her shoes and threw the jacket on her shoulders. She then passed over the shoes to Niles and Preston, grabbing the bottle with the rest of the wine in it.

"Get up and come with me. I'm tired of sitting in one place. I wanna have some fun," she sent them a mysterious smirk and left the flat.

Nobody expected a group of three running around and laughing on the streets in the middle of the night. They were young and full of life, so they didn't care about being too loud or not humble enough. 

They were racing down the streets, losing the rest of the oxygen in their lungs. Their breaths have been stolen on a trick by the words and actions as well. Did they think about it? Not even for a single while. They kept with the goofy games until they have fallen to the ground, panting heavily. 

They looked at the night sky, shifting their eyes between each star and constellation. And perhaps it was for the alcohol swimming in their blood. Maybe even the nicotine in their lungs, considering a cigarette was a guest in each of their lips in this very minute. But when they noticed this one outstanding star, they smiled.

They were glad to be together. And that's all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
99K 4.1K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...