Not so much in love with the...

By xx-WillowDane-xx

Nora moves to the other side of the country. Suddenly she lives by the sea and can feel the cool seawater aro... More

NOTE
Before
Playlist
1. Eh... bye?
2. Detention!
3. Friends?
4. Okay then, weirdo
5. Big brother
6. Fucked up
7. Feelings?
8. Kissy kiss
9. Going out
10. Dare
11. Plans
12. Stars
13. Never💥
14. Mad in the forest💥
15. Dump💥
16. Mask
17. Needy💥
18. Huh?
19. Pain
20. Dream
22. Brolove
23. Doubledate
24. Badboy
25. Room💥
26. Italy
27. Shopping💥
28. Diner
29. School
30. Winterprom 💥
31. Hear💥
32. Yes!
33. Max💥
34. Fair💥
35 . Plane
36. Playlist💥
37. Leave
38. Replaced
39. University
40. Okay
Do NOT panic
Change of plans
41. New
42. Lost
43. Prize
44. Home
45. Dress up💥
46. Work💥
47. Locked
48. Drifting
49. Tea
50. Paparazzi
51. Inaugurate💥
52. Leaving
53. Boyfriend
54. No
55. Gone
56. Changes
57. Together
58. Wannabe
59. Suffer
60. Names & pics💥
60. Crying
61. Christmas
62. Threats
63. Perfect
64. Rain
65. Hi
67. Come back
68. Heartbeat
69. You okay?
70. Pram
71. More
Epilogue

21. Choose💥

560 17 30
By xx-WillowDane-xx

I stare at my parents and brother standing in front of me.

"Looks like you've got your boyfriend and girlfriend back, Nora. They first drop you without a problem, you cry about it for three weeks and are an emotional wreck, then they snap their fingers and let you fall back into the trap. Are you really that stupid, Nora?" my mother snaps. My eyebrows shoot into the air and I look at her defiantly.

"Maybe. But they're not going to let me down and they never have. It came because of you. If you hadn't been so hostile, nothing would have happened." I snap back angrily. Well, don't insult Stan and Nell.

I feel Stan tense and grab his hand. Then I flatter myself against his chest, still looking at my family, and he sighs. His muscles relax and he squeezes my hand briefly.

"Nora, come here at once! You have no right to treat him like that! I forbid you to see one more of the Graeys!" my father bellows for the cause. My mouth falls open.

"That's not for you to decide." I say with a calm that I don't feel. His eyes widen and he takes a menacing step closer. Oooh, now I'm scared.

"Listen, young lady. It's them or us. You will have to choose. Either you choose those gang of manipulators, or you choose your family. You won't see one of them again." he shouts. I feel Stan's hand slip away and a gentle nudge on my back. Will he just let me go?

I look behind me and see that he has tears in the corner of his eye. He turns his head and doesn't look at me. I look at my parents furiously. They are apparently waiting for me, with their backs turned to the Graeys. "I'm not going with you." I say loud and clear, my voice choked with anger. My father seems taken aback for a moment, but then gives me a furious look.

"Fine. But don't come knocking on our door if they break your heart again. You have until tomorrow afternoon to get all your things and then you disappear." I nod and walk back to Stan, head held high. He welcomes me with open arms and wraps them around me as soon as I'm with him.

"You are such a beautiful girl. I love you forever. But I really think you should go with them, Queen. It's your family." he sighs. I hear he doesn't really want to let me go, but wants to do the best for me. I put a hand on his chest and he looks at me. Tears roll down his cheeks, but he tries to stay strong. For me. He would probably collapse at home if I went with my parents.

"Family doesn't put you before such a choice, honey. You are my family now."He looks at me and shakes his head. He gently pushes me towards my brother.

"You need them, Nora. You don't need me. You'll never forgive yourself if you let them go now. I'm just a boy, they're family. Go with them and forget me.' He has to struggle to get it out of his mouth through his tears and sobs, but I understand him. How dare he say he's just a boy?

I nod and turn to my parents. I hop over to them and stop in front of them. Slowly I turn to look at Stan, who is now crying so violently that he has to be held by his father or else he would collapse on the spot.

"Look. Look at him. Does that look like a manipulator? No, huh? That's what I thought. He cries because he wants the best for me. Because he thinks I'd be happier with you. Even if it's without him. But I'm going to tell you something. I'm not that. I can't be happy without Stan or Nellie. So I choose them. And if you find that unacceptable, bad luck for you." I say calmly, after which I turn on my heels and hop back to the Graeys.

I put my arms around Stan and he immediately calms down. "You... You... for me...?" he sobs. I rub his hair soothingly and he calms down. I know he heard everything I just said. "For you, yes. And for Nell. I love you." I whisper.

For a moment I look back at my parents, who have turned and walked away. I can see from the jerking movement of my mother's shoulders that she is crying. I feel guilty, but push that away with the thought that they shouldn't put me before such a choice. I turn to Stan's father.

"Can I stay with you for a while? It's only temporary, until I have a place of my own." I explain. He shakes his head and my hopes wane. Was choosing the Graeys the wrong choice?

"Don't go looking for a place of your own, Nora. You are more than welcome at our home and not just for now." he smiles. I smile back and grab Stan's hand again. He smiles even wider than me and seems to have a chuckle.

When we are in the car I dare to ask what his chuckle is. "You defended me against your family." he smiles. Does that make him so happy? I shrug and kiss him.

It was meant to be a short kiss as we are in the car with his sister and parents, but he penetrates my tongue and makes it as long as possible. We don't realize we're home until Nellie interrupts us.

"Come on, lovebirds. We are here. Well, open the door for me to get out and go to Stan's room. As long as I don't have to look at it." she growls. His parents shake their heads laughing and I open the door in shame.

With a red head I walk in and sit on the couch. Stan looks at me intently. "I thought we were going to my, no wait, our room?" he asks. My stomach fills with butterflies when he calls it 'our room'. He takes my hand and pulls me along.

In 'our' room he looks at me so intensely that I let myself fall on the bed. I hide completely under the blanket and don't hear him. Suddenly he plops on me and all the air is squeezed out of me. And because of that thick blanket I can't get any air. "Stan..." I gasp.

He set me free in two seconds. I inhale a sigh of relief and he pulls me onto his lap. "That's the second time I've saved your life by helping you breathe." he grins. I look at him questioningly for a moment, but then I remember.

"Then I'm pushed against my locker and I gasp.

'Sorry!' shouts the boy who crushed me I'm a lot with sorry I still can't breathe and I start to panic Then I see Stan coming to me worried I reach for him, nobody's here else who can help me "H...Help." I try to say He looks around, then points to himself and whispers, "Me?" Quickly I nod. Who else?

Concerned he walks over to me. He starts talking to me, sweet words I didn't expect. Thoughtlessly he strokes my back, which strangely reassures me. After a few minutes I breathe normally again I look at him gratefully. "Thank you." I whisper softly. No problem.' he smiles."

Part 4 btw

He sees that I remember and grins again. "Shall we get another memory?" he asks. My body is getting hot, but I try to ignore it. Grinning, I turn around, feeling his hard-on pricking my back.

"And what memory do you want to do again? Stargazing? Or doing masks? Or no, watching friends, you like that so much!' I exclaim. He growls something unintelligible and presses me down on the bed.

"I think you know very well what I want." he says sultry. I'm excited and want more. Then he stands up and I make a moaning sound. I reach out my hands greedily but he walks away. I see him walking to the door and locking it. Oh, what have I appointed myself!

But he doesn't go straight back to me, he makes a stop at the closet first. I roll my eyes as he holds up the handcuffs, grinning. Still I let him do it, I like it at least as much as he does. This time he also fastens my legs.

He looks at me for a moment to see if I'm okay with it, and when I nod, he takes my clothes off. His clothes are flying out too and he looks at me sternly. "Queen, if it's too much for you, just say so. Then I'll untie you. We must have a safe word. You say that word when it becomes too much for you. You choose." I think for a moment. Then I grin. "Can it also be a sentence?" I ask innocently. He nods.

"How about 'WE WERE ON A BREAK'?" I giggle. He rolls his eyes and slides his finger from my arm to my hip. I shiver from his touch and long for more. "I'm serious, Queen." "Me too." He sighs. "All right then. Just make sure you don't make it too difficult for me, because I'm really not going to say that." he says. I want to shrug but that won't go through handcuffs. I moan in frustration.

"Stan, if you don't do something soon, I'll call out my safe line and you can lie here." I warn. Not long after, I feel him fill me. Immediately he starts hitting hard and I moan loudly.

"Queen, let's play a game. Whoever makes the noise first has to be bottom next round." he pants. "Sounds good." I moan. "3...2...1...start!" he pants.

Immediately I am as quiet as a mouse and all you can hear is his restrained panting. I look at him meaningfully. "Fuck..." he moans. Now I definitely won and I start moaning again.

Suddenly he pulls out of me. I look at him questioningly. He gestures for me to be quiet and quickly puts on his pants. Then he hides me under the covers.

I can hear it now too: his parents are standing in the hallway and I can hear them speaking in a muffled voice. Then they knock on the door. "Stan? Are you there?" asks his mother. "Shit." he mumbles. Then he looks at me. He quickly pulls his T-shirt over my head. "Stay like this." he hisses. I nod and pretend to sleep. "That's a possibily too, I guess..." he mumbles.

"Yes?" he asks quietly as he opens the door. "Would you like something to eat?" she asks. "No, Nora is already asleep and I was just about to catch up." he says softly. "Sorry, we're going to leave you." she apologizes softly. The door closes and locks again and Stan jumps on me.

"Where were we?" he grins. I roll my eyes and shake my hands briefly. The handcuffs jingle and his attention is drawn to them. "Round two, remember?" I say if it doesn't get through to him. He cringes, moaning. "But round one is interrupted!" he protests. I shrug. "Well... I can't help it. And now, untie!" I order him. Sighing, he releases me and lies down where I lay. He raises his arms like a dog.

When I shake my head, he looks at me in surprise. I want to feel his hands on me when I ride him and so I don't tie him up. His feet are, he can't run away. He doesn't understand, but pretends to understand. Excruciatingly slow I roll the condom over him and he is already very hard. He struggles with his legs when I don't do anything. As far as that goes, of course, with my homemade handcuffs.

"Queen, please. Please?" he begs. I enjoy it when he begs and sit on him, but not quite yet. He moans in frustration and grabs my hips. I point out warningly. If he dares to push me down I'm going to have him yell the safe word. Startled, he lets go of me and I lower myself onto him at my own pace.

He fills me completely and his hands are on my hips again. Sensually I twist them back and forth and he moans desperately. "Faster, Queen." he pants. I shake my head and slow down a bit. He growls in frustration, but he knows better than to argue with me. I have something in store for him...

Then I get rid of him completely and he looks at me angrily. But I let myself smash back at him at once and he moans loudly. He almost screams out and sweat is on his forehead. "Fuck... queen." he pants. I do it again and now he's screaming. "YES!" he shouts.

Startled, I stop. What if his parents hear this? He doesn't seem to notice and is absorbed in his pleasure. So I do the same and go back up. He looks at me expectantly. Again I drop hard on him and he grabs my hips.

"Q-queen... I can't take this much longer... Fuck..." he moans. Stubbornly I do it again and I feel the energy piling up in my stomach. "Queen!" he beeps. I nod. "Yes, love? Did you want to say something, dear?" I say very sweetly. He shakes his head and bites his teeth. His entire jawline is tense.

I feel like I'm about to go over the edge and do it one more time. Now his knuckles are white from clenching his fists so hard. "Go on..." I gasp. He moans desperately and lets go.

He runs his finger over my hip as I sit on top of him. Giggling, I feel him harden inside me again. He sighs deeply and rests his head on the pillow. "If you don't torture me like that again, you can get back on top." he whispers.

I can hear from his voice that he is tired and get off of him. "We'll continue tomorrow." I say softly. He shakes his head indignantly and lies on his side to look at me. "I can't sleep with this, can I?" he asks, pointing to his big boner. I giggle and shrug. "Try it." I say sultry before turning around, my back to him.

"Oh, no! You won't do this to me, Queen! If you don't want to get on top, I'll go." he says and the butterflies begin to flutter again. "I'll go on top. You can't move well with your chained feet, can you?" I grin. He looks at it for a moment and sighs.

Defeated, he lies on his back again and I put a new condom on him. Immediately he stands as hard as before and I crawl on him. He sighs as if redeemed. Now I torture him less by going back and forth quickly, but every now and then I smash at him and he breaks into a sweat again.

My nails dig into his chest and leave marks, but he doesn't seem to notice. After our climax I fall down next to him, panting. I remove his condom, untie him and put on his shirt.

Satisfied, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his chest. I feel happy and safe here and our legs intertwine.

He takes a deep breath and smiles at me. "I love you, Queen." he smiles.

"I love you, Stan." I smile.

He frowns. "Why don't I have a nickname?"

"Because you never asked and I'm not creative enough." I answer.

He shrugs and presses his nose into my neck. I feel his hot breath and shiver slightly. "Honey and Stan is good enough." I hear him say softly. Then he falls asleep and I hear those sweet snoring sounds that I love so much. I also fall asleep and dream of a life with Stan.

It looks just like in the fairy tales: beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 58 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
3.3M 80.7K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
80 31 26
Monday came unexpectedly. Unlike the weekday no one ever looks forward to, this Monday was a little different. He was a breath of fresh air in my suf...
192K 5.6K 20
Y/n, you are a bad girl, you have been kicked out of three different schools. You only have your older brother left as your parents got into a car ac...