Trollstopia Season 2: Harmoni...

By Rally9933

The Trolls embrace on their big adventure as they left their home to travel another land of magic, harmonious... More

Harmonious Land part 2
Harmonious Land part 1
Harmonious Land part 3
A Bird In The Family
Music Area
Equal Meeting
The Last Day
Normal Trolls In Town
The Secret Kindness of Aggie Galido
Fashion Show
Cakes On The Train
Interview
Out of Control
Valentine's Day part 1
Valentine's Day part 2
Scrapbook-atastrophe
Party Protectors
Family Matters
Friends' Night
Melancholy Melody
Funk Drive
Job Hunt
You Didn't Say It Was Your Birthday
Uncle Dearest
Rocking a Friendship Beat
Family Values
Radio Heads
The Rodeo Roundup
Common Bond
Funk Wash
Mixed Romances and Responses
Potion Situation
So The Dramatic Prom Night
Highly Amused
He's Got The Power
Call Queen
Mount Yodelerest
Beach Day
Whirlpool
Pua Nani Ē
Embrace The Magic
Saving Psychic Aggie
Harvest Moon Festival
There Goes The Bride
Aggie's Birth Story
Leave It To Master
13th floor
The Answers
Cooper In Love
The Magic Staff
Lost In A Small Wolrd
Fight and Conduct
Hard To Say Anything
Is This A Goodbye?

Escaping Expulsion

283 5 0
By Rally9933

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By taking the bus back to Magickina City from Anticque, the Main Trolls arrived home to their condo at 5pm. It's been a long trip, and they got so tired. They headed straight to their room to get some rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, in their bedroom. Trollex was very well-rested with Beat sleeping on his bed in the hole of the wall. Happy to see his best friend sleeping, the Techno King turned to the other side to see if his girlfriend was sleeping well, but he noticed Aggie's bed was empty. Trollex was a little bit worried that Aggie left without informing him again. This isn't the first time this happened as he didn't want to worry, but he was.

Trollex went to the lobby, and headed to the dining room where some early Trolls were eating breakfast.

"Hey, guys, have you seen Aggie?" he asked.

"She told us she's gonna visit the family in Bacantation," Dante answered, stirring his tea.

"Thanks," The Techno King smiled before rushing out.

"That Troll never lives without the love of his life," Rhythm whispered as the other Trolls giggled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trollex arrived in Bacantation by taking a bumblebee taxi. He paid the driver as the taxi sped off. Trollex ran down the sidewalk to find his girlfriend.

"Aggie, Aggie, Aggie, Aggie. Gotta find that- oh!" He then noticed her ahead, just near the Resano-Borra household's gate, "There she is. Hey, Aggie! Your king is finally here!

Just then, Noel and Agnes suddenly appeared in front of Trollex, "Hi Trollex!"

"Aaaahh!" Surprised by this, Trollex fell back on the ground.

Noel and Agnes laughed before Aggie walked by behind them, "Noel! Agnes! Stop bothering him!" She then helped her boyfriend back on his fins, "Sorry, Trollex, they insisted on coming for some reason."

"Because we love you baby sister!" Agnes hugged Aggie while squeezing her face, but Aggie shoved Agnes off, "Ah!"

"They've been extra supportive and nice towards our relationship to make up for the spreading rumors that prom night," Aggie added.

"And we still supported you everyday," Noel leaned in, but Aggie shoved him off as well.

"Anyway, what brings you around?" the colorful Magic Musical Troll asked.

"Oh you weren't in our room, so I was looking for you," the King of Techno answered.

Both Noel and Agnes gasped as the older sister squealed, "You two slept together in the same room? Aaaawww, our baby sister grew up so fast!"

Aggie growled before replying to Trollex, "Actually, I was going to see Aunt Elsa today. I was scheduled to help her with the family business at the Resano-Borra Industry."

"Ooh, I just heard of that. What's the business?"

"About providing a variety of water and Hydrominations-based accessories for home securities that specializes in weaponry. Hydrominations are water creatures that look like Trolls in shape that can do whatever you want."

"Ooh, interesting."

Just then, various hooded figures were seen entering the gate with a banner above that said, "PRIVATE SALE". Rome, Mary Beb, Ryan Agues, and Lara were at the gate, welcoming the investors.

"Well, I better go," Aggie said before turning to her siblings, "You two can go home now," she then walked towards the gate while passing by the other Trolls in hoodies.

"Good luck," Trollex waved, then noticed Noel and Agnes were staring at him, "What?"

"You know we supported your relationship with Aggie, but if something happened to our sister, and you're involved in this..." Agnes gestured a finger across her neck as warning to kill him if he hurt their little sister.

Trollex gulped and nodded to promise to take care of Aggie.

"Well, see ya, Trollex!" Noel smiled.

"I think Aggie made the right choice. You are really cute," Agnes playfully pinched Trollex's cheek as she and Noel walked off.

Trollex smiled in relief that Aggie's family accepted him, and he had nothing to worry for their relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Aggie entered the door, Lara used her telekinesis to place a paper which said, "HEX ME" on one of the hooded figures' backs. The 4 Borra siblings giggled quietly.

Inside the Resano-Borra household, the hooded figures gathered in front of a stage. 3 hooded figures were standing at the front porch of their house as light shined on them.

"Welcome, valued investors, to our annual," one of the 3 hooded figures removed her hood, revealing herself to be Elsa, "Resano-Borra Industries private sale!"

The other two hooded figures removed their hoods, revealing to be Erlin and Celerina.

"If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help," Elsa continued as she joked around, "And, if you've got an enemy or two... Well, who are we to judge?"

The investors laughed in response. Elsa then added while pointing to her older sister behind her, "These are my sisters, my assistants, Celerina and Erlin, my name is Elsa, and I know you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present... the first glimpse of our crowning achievement."

Elsa, Celerina, and Erlin stepped aside, and up rose Aggie with a dry expression on her face, and next to her was a strange obscenities-like creature made of water in armor.

"The Hydromaton Soldier!"

The investors applauded. Aggie didn't like to participate in her Great Aunts' business, but she couldn't bail on her family, so she had to take part in the demonstration of her great aunts' new products.

"It will pour your tea! Help you keep up with the latest trends! And best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors!" As Else explained, the Hydromaton demonstrated by pouring tea for Aggie, doing her hair, and standing ready for a fight.

Before the fight demonstration, Elsa took out a walkie-talkie from her hair, and spoke to Aggie, who also has a walkie-talkie in the pocket of her dress, "Auntie Elsa to Aggie, remember our deal: Make this look good, and we'll forgive you for your actions that night.

Aggie sighed as she knew her great-aunt was referring to the night before the prom when Aggie stood up to Elsa for dating the King of the Techno Trolls, "Yes, Auntie."

Hydromaton tried to pound Aggie but missed, which the colorful Magic Musical intentionally moved out of the way, "Wow it's so fast and strong. Order now," she said in a monotonic tone.

The Investors clapped and cheered as they were impressed by this new water invention. Both Celerina and Erlin yawned tiredly for helping their sister with the new water invention endlessly. Behind the sisters was a Unit Ordered meter where it measured how many inventors wanted to order the products. The meter started to rise.

The Hydromaton then grabbed Aggie, "Oh no, it's undefeatable. How will I ever escape?" she dramatically said, until she noticed a picture fell from Aggie's hair, "Huh?"

Aggie noticed the picture of her with her friends during prom night, and the Hydromaton almost stepped on it. Aggie gasped as she didn't want the picture of her precious moment with her friends to be destroyed. She broke free from the Hydromaton's hand with her water magic. She landed back on the ground, and destroyed the Hydromaton with her magic.

The crowd of investors gasped in disbelief, and murmured in disappointment. They all turned around, and started to leave.

Elsa quickly ran back up the porch, and announced with a casual smile, "Oh, of course, w-well that was but a beta test. We can't wait to see you all this evening when you reveal the uh... the finished product in all its glory!" as the inventors left, she then turned towards Aggie angrily, "Agatha! You just lost us a lot of money! What's with you lately?!"

Aggie just ignored her great-aunt as she stared longingly at a picture of her with her boyfriend and the rest of her friends taken during prom night.

Elsa noticed the picture Aggie was staring at, and muttered, "I see. Looks like our precious Aggie has been getting... distracted," she made an angry expression while thinking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the Main Trolls returned from their vacation, the employed Trolls went back to their jobs as they were excited to work and reunited with their workmates.

Melody opened the doors to the salon and entered the building, where she was greeted by Melissa, who had a warm smile and said, "Ah, Melody, welcome back. How was your extended break?"

Melody replied, "It was great, Melissa. Sorry it came on short notice."

Melissa chuckled, "It's no problem; just next time, if a sudden extended break happens, warn me ahead of time, got it?"

"Got it, but now, I'm back and ready to do what I do best: Style hair and make MMTs smile in pride when they see their new hairstyles," Melody pulled out her trusty scissors while saying, "So, who's my first customer of the day, Melissa?"

Melissa then had a nervous look on her face as she said, "Look, Melody, this isn't easy for me to say; it never is."

"Huh? What's going on," asked a very confused Melody, who placed her scissors away.

"The thing is...you're a very talented stylist and bound to become a professional soon, there's no denying it. But...I don't think your services here will no longer be needed," said Melissa, who placed her hand on the young Pop/rock Troll.

"I...I don't understand," replied Melody, who began to feel very confused, and slightly scared.

"Melody.... you're fired," stated Melissa, who then turned around, not facing Melody any longer.

"What? Fired?! For what?! If it's something I did, I can fix it! You've gotta give me another chance, Ms. Mayweather," pleaded Melody as she dropped to her knees and begged, wanting the Popular MMT stylist, who has grown to become a second mentor to her, a second chance.

"I'm sorry...my decision is final. Please leave your apron on the chair over there."

Melody had tears in her eyes as she took off the Stylish Strands apron she wore and laid it out on a nearby stylist chair. She then looked at Melissa Mayweather one last time, who hadn't even turned around to watch her leave, as she allowed hot tears to stream down her face as she walked out of the salon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smidge and Riff entered the airport deck, where all of the suitcases were in a large container, waiting to be organized.

"Feels good to be back doing business, huh, Riff?" Smidge asked, feeling excited to get back to work.

"It's a shame. I was enjoying our vacation," Riff glumly replied, wishing he got to relax more.

Smidge rolled her eyes, "Well, the vacation's over, and we gotta get back to work."

Suddenly, their boss, Tyrone, who was a Magic Funk Troll with short lavender hair, dark blue glasses, and a black business suit came towards them, "The yellow Normal's right, man. We got a business here at the airport, and every plane needs to be loaded with suitcases so no Troll forgets anything. We don't want a complaint like what happened two weeks ago, remember?"

"It's not my fault the suitcase went down the wrong chute. The escalator was broken and it zipped by way too fast," Riff groaned.

"And who's fault was it to check the escalator to see if it was functioning right," Smidge retorted as Riff sheepishly chuckled.

Tyrone then said, "Actually, you both don't need to do any luggage carrying today."

"We don't," asked a confused Smidge.

Riff sighed in relief, saying, "Sweet, we'll be getting an easy job today! I hope it's filling the snack carts for the planes."

Tyrone groaned and said, "No. In fact, you both don't need to do anything today, other than pack your things."

Smidge was now very confused as she said, "Why? We're not going on another trip."

"No, but you are leaving because you're fired," stated Tyrone, who pointed to the exit.

"FIRED," exclaimed Smidge.

Riff then asked, "Does this mean we get to go home early?"

Smidge, however, wasn't ready to leave without answers as she asked, "Hold on, what did we do that got us fired?!"

Tyrone then said, "Just go, you two."

Smidge tried to protest, shouting, "But-,"

"I said, go," declared Tyrone, who kept pointing to the exit.

Smidge felt ready to snap in anger, but was somehow able to control it as she and riff looked at one another in concern before taking their leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Branch and McJagger walked into the fire station, as McJagger said to Branch as he was in the middle of telling a story

"And then she had her head stuck in the cone for three days. On the plus side, Blues's experiment on particle exfoliation was a success."

Branch found himself chuckling from the story, "Man, you guys sure have a lot of crazy antics going on in the lab."

"Eh, we try to keep it as lively as possible," McJagger replied while shrugging.

Soon, both boys were approached by Mack, who said, "There you two are! Welcome back. Things have been quiet around here since you two went on that little "trip" with your friends."

McJagger placed his medical bag on the table while saying, "Sorry about that, Mack, but we're back now and ready to get to work."

"Yeah. So what's our mission today? Patrol? Fire alarm check? Checking to see if the toaster's plugged in," Branch added.

"Actually boys, there's no need for you two today," said Mack, who went to grab a cup of coffee.

"Oh, really? Well, is there anything we can do to help around the station then? I could check the fire engine for you," suggested Branch.

"I could help out at the ward and make sure Demy doesn't get into the Popsicle stick jar again, "said McJagger, who chuckled a little bit.

Mack then sighed before he said, "Boys, I need to be honest with you both for a minute: you both are no longer needed in the fire department and medical agency."

Branch and McJagger gasped in shock as Branch said, "Wait, what!? Are we getting fired," while McJagger added, "What did we do?!"

Mack answered, "It's not my fault boys; this decision is final. King Branch, you can change out of your uniform and hang it up over there."

Branch and McJagger were still in shock, unable to believe that they were getting fired. Branch went over to the coat rack and took his uniform off, revealing he had his regular clothes on underneath and hung it up before he and McJagger sadly looked back at Mack, who gave them a salute, as they saluted back before exiting the station.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trollex entered the radio station and entered the booth where he worked. He placed his headphones on while Synth, who had accompanied him to help with the equipment, was getting ready to turn it on.

"Ok, bro, we are on in one minute," Synth exclaimed.

"Thanks, Synth. Feels good to be back doing some radio DJing. I missed this when we were in Anticque," Trollex added, remembering how much fun he always had doing this job.

A female Magic Techno Troll with green hair up in a bun, red eyes, who wore a purple vest, black pants, and brown high heels, came in, saying, "Welcome back, King Trollex. And I see your brother accompanied you too?"

"Yeah, Ms. Coral. Synth loves to help me out with the equipment," Trollex commented with a smile while Synth was grinning ear to ear.

"Well, make sure that you don't slack off. The MMTs wanna hear good music, and after that extended break you had, you should be lucky no one was rioting against the studio. So, funny business, understand?"

"Understood," both Techno twins said in unison.

Coral then stepped out of the room so Trollex and Synth could have some quiet for the radio show, but watched them with a careful eye in the window.

"Ok, bro, we are on in 3, 2, 1," Synth exclaimed before whispering the one at the end.

"What's up, Harmonious Land? DJ Trollex is back on the mic and on the radio. First off, I'd like to thank my temporary replacement, Kevin, for managing things till I came back. Second, let's kick things off with this super spicy sweet, sweet single by Trolliana Grande herself," Trollex stated while pressing a button to play the song.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laguna entered the 2-4-0 building, being greeted to the feel of the A.C. kicking in and the sound of phones ringing and calls being accepted.

"Look who's back," said Katy, who was stapling some papers together.

"Hey, Laguna," a male Magic Pop Troll said with a smile.

"How was y'all's lil' getaway?" stated a female Magic Country Troll with slight disdain in her tone of voice.

"It was ok. Pretty low-key, but I did get to see a lot of Anticque. It's a very nice place; reminds me of the beach back in Trollstopia," Laguna replied while putting on the headset she used to accept the calls through the phone.

"Did you and McJagger uh...do anything interesting," a male Magic Classical Troll teased playfully, which made Laguna's face flush red with a prominent blush.

Katy rolled her eyes and said, "Corey, knock it off. She just got back. By the way, before you start working, the boss wants to see you in his office, Laguna."

"Wonder what's going on," as Laguna walked over to the office.

Inside, the boss's chair was facing the window, hiding who he was, as Laguna came into the room and sat down in a chair, saying, "You wanted to see me, sir?"

The chair then turned around, revealing a male Magic Rock Troll with black hair styled in a wave, blue eyes, and wore a green polo shirt with a dark green tie, brown pants, and black dress shoes, and a dark blue blazer over his shirt.

He looked at Laguna and said, "Yes. First off, let me say, from the bottom of my heart, welcome back."

Laguna bowed her head in gratitude.

"Second, well.... this really is the hardest part of the job now, isn't it?"

Laguna, confused, asked, "Which part, sir? I know the phones tend to be tricky because every now and then, you get a telemarketing call and-,"

"That's not what I mean," said the Magic Rock Troll, who cleared his throat and said, "What I mean is, well, I'm just gonna say it: You're fired."

Laguna gasped as she asked, "Fired? For what? Did I do something wrong?"

The Magic Rock Troll didn't answer her question, only saying, "You heard what I said. Turn in your headset, and then go."

He had his hand out, waiting for Laguna to give him her work headset.

The anTrollpologist was stunned by the sudden turn in news as she sadly took her headset off and gave it to him before she got up, saying, "Thank you for the opportunity, sir," and left the office, closing the door behind him.

Laguna ran a hand through her short dark blue hair while saying to herself, "What was that about," as she walked towards the exit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the radio station, Trollex was still hosting while Synth helped him play some music.

"And that was Justroll Believeber with his new hit single "Trolling By The Water." And we will be right back after these messages," said Trollex as he pressed a button to start the commercials.

Synth walked over to Trollex while saying, "Bro, that was so awesome! Your radio DJ skills is really *Imitates airhorn noises*!"

Trollex chuckled and said, "Thanks, Synth. I'm having a blast with this. I can only imagine the happy smiles that every MMT have while listening to the radio at this very moment."

Suddenly, both royal Techno bothers turned their heads and saw Coral knocking on the door, wanting Trollex to open it, making Synth comment, "And there's one Magic Musical Troll you'll not find smiling at this very moment."

Trollex opened the door, allowing Coral to walk in while saying, "Hey, Ms. Coral. Everything ok?"

However, both twins saw that standing beside Coral was a male Magic Classical Troll with orange hair styled like a surfer, yellow eyes, and was wearing a blue t-shirt with DJ headphones on it, and dark blue shirts to match. He also had a black pair of headphones around his neck, making Synth ask, "Uh, who's that?"

Coral answered, "This is Jeremy, our newest radio intern. He'll be taking over your radio show from now on."

Trollex was flabbergasted, saying, "Wait, what? Why?!"

"Yeah, why? Trollex is doing a great job as a radio DJ," added Synth.

Coral then said sternly, "Not anymore, because you both are fired! Pack your things and get out of here. Jeremy is on in two minutes."

Trollex was about to argue, but one stern glare from Coral and he stepped back, sadly sighed while saying to Synth, "Come on, let's go pack our things."

Synth followed Trollex as they went to grab a box and pack all of their belongings up before carrying them as they left the radio station.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Country Trolls were all galloping as fast as they could to the police station in Las Veggie, but they weren't late. Halfway there, Holly declared that they should have a race to the station, and after a little convincing, Delta agreed to it as she, Holly, and Buckaroo were racing while Gust acted as the referee.

Silovay was just finishing his rounds and saw a huge dust cloud rolling in, which was caused by the Country Troll girls' thunderous galloping. He smiled and went inside to avoid getting caught in the cloud as Buckaroo skidded to a halt in front of the station, saying, "Hoo-wee! Ay won!

Holly and Delta were breathing fast, with the Country ambassador saying while gasping for air, "Dang, Buckaroo! Ya really... left us... in the dust back there!"

"Ay ken see why...ya always win... the 100 meter dash...at the rodeo," Delta added, placing her hand over her chest while she breathed fast.

"Yep. These here calves nevuurr fail me! Besaades, if ay ain't fast, how else am ay supposed ta catch ayy dirty, no-good criminal," Buckaroo commented while stretching out her back legs.

"Ay want ayy rematch when we go home latuurr," Holly retorted playfully as she opened the door and held it so everyone could go inside the station.

"Now, now, both of ya, easy on the competitive spirit," Gust stated as he was the last to enter the station and closed the door.

"Howdy, y'all; welcome back! How was your lil' trip? Aggie told me y'all had ayy blast," Silovay asked.

"It was pretty good. The beach was naace ayn' quiet, ayn' we got ta see some things that were pretty magical," Delta answered while putting her badge on.

Buckaroo grabbed her magnifying glass while saying, "But ay'm also glad ta be back, ay missed solvin' mysteries ayn' stoppin' crimes. Ay'm itchin' ta go out ayn' get ta a-workin' again!"

Suddenly, everyone saw Joe Colson enter the room as he said, "Morning guys. Pardon me, but uh, I have some unflattering news to share."

"What's wrong, Joe?" asked Delta.

"Is ever'thing ok?" added Holly.

"Did that a-thievin' vermint Benjamin escape his cell?" Buckaroo asked.

Joe shook his head and answered, "No, he's still locked up, but uh...well... I never like to do this to anyone unless it's for a good reason, but uh-."

"What seems ta be thay ...uhh problem?" asked Gust as he tipped his hat.

"I'm gonna need your four to turn in your badges," stated Joe, which made the Normal Country Trolls confused while Silovay gasped in shock.

"What for?" asked Holly.

"Well, you won't need anymore because...you're fired," Joe monotonously stated to the now four shocked Normal Country Trolls.

Clampers, who overheard the news while in her aunt's hair, Popped her head out, asked, "Fired," while Buckaroo, almost outraged by the news, shouted, "Faw what?!"

Joe replied, "Look, I can't say due to business reasons, but y-you four no longer work here. Your badges, please," he had his hand out, waiting for them to turn in their badges.

Holly held onto her badge tightly while saying, "But wait, what did we ever do to-," before Delta raised her hand, "Easy, Holly. It ain't worth ta lose our heads ovuurr. If we're fired, we are fired. Let's just give him our badges and go home."

Buckaroo, Holly, and gust al looked at one another in concern before they watched Delta take her badge off and give it to Joe before ushering the others to follow. One by one, Holly, Gust, and Buckaroo gave Joe their badges before they packed up their things and left the station, feeling very sad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the condo, the other Trolls were talking while eating snacks that Cooper and Prince D made. Just then, they all noticed Branch and McJagger walked back to the condo with their heads down

"What happened?" Prince D asked.

"We got fired from work!" McJagger answered.

"What? Why?" Quincy inquired.

"We're not sure. We didn't do anything wrong!" Branch answered.

Just then, Smidge and Riff hopped out of the bus, and entered from the gate of the condo.

"What happened to you two?" Barb questioned.

"We got fired," Riff hung his head down.

"Oh dear, you too?" Trollzart gasped pitifully.

Then, the Techno royal brothers came in as well

"King Trollex, Synth, don't tell me you got fired too!" Stereo guessed.

"How did you know?" Synth asked.

Then, the Country Trolls galloped into the garden to report the day they just had.

"Yeah, how done y'all know? because we done got fered as whel!" Buckaroo growled angrily.

Then Melody rushed it, "Me too!"

And then Laguna too, "Note: So do I!"

"How is this happening?" Legsly questioned in concern.

"Why is this here a-happenin' ta us?!" Holly screamed.

"It finally happened! Our memorable adventures caught up to us!" Melody cried as Val comforted her.

While the other Trolls were saddened that they lost their jobs, Trollex then noticed Elsa, Celerina, and Erlin walking down the other side of the street.

"Are you sure you did the right thing by firing Aggie's friends from their work?" Celerina asked, thinking of Elsa's idea of losing the Normal Trolls' jobs was a good idea to make Aggie focus on important things..

"Well, they should've seen that coming!" Elsa chuckled, but her two sisters didn't like the idea.

Trollex turned angry as he realized it was Elsa who lost his and his friends' jobs as ran towards her, "Hey! How dare you mess with my and my friends' lives! What have we ever done to you?

Elsa glanced back at him, and answered, "King Trollex. Please, this isn't personal. I actually appreciate your tenacity. We're just trying to teach our niece a valuable lesson in business."

"How does this teach anything? We're still gonna be friends with her. I'm calling fish sauce on this business carp!"

"Your Normal Techno language is hard to understand, but I think I see your point. If you're interested in talking things through, I'm sure we can come to some sort of an agreement," Elsa handed Trollex a Resano-Borra Industry business card.

But then, Clampers munched on the card from Trollex's hand.

"Come on, bro, we can figure this out on our own," Synth insisted.

"That's right, we'll get our jobs or die trying!" Gust exclaimed as the Normal Trolls walked back into the condo.

"No one's dying," Branch said,

"Not with that attitude," Val replied.

Elsa then chuckled as Trollex turned to her, "Yes well, when that doesn't work, you know where to find us."

Elsa casually walked off as Celerina and Erlin helplessly followed her, feeling bad for their great-niece's friend.

Trollex sighed. He couldn't believe that someone who was blood-related to his girlfriend could even do that to him and the rest of his friends.

Just then, Aggie passed Trollex from behind, and accidentally dropped a book. Trollex heard it, and turned back toward the source of sound.

Aggie noticed Trollex, staring at her as she looked down in guilt, "I'm uh... I'm sorry. I heard what happened to you guys. But my great aunt—"

Trollex cut her off as he understood his girlfriend, "Hey, I get it. You're scared of her, but I'm not, and I need you to take me to her. She seemed open to talking things through."

"No, no, Trollex, you don't have to do that," Aggie insisted with worry.

"Yes, I do. Our friends don't deserve this," Trollex picked up Aggie's book, "So, will you help me, please?"

"I..." Aggie stammered. She wanted to help Trollex and everyone else, but after yelling at her great-aunt before the prom, and she got very angry, Aggie was now afraid of her. She wasn't used to standing up to her elders, and she's afraid to do it again, "I can't. I have to go to the Akclan library, see if there's any way I can self-train with fire and light," she took the book from Trollex as she turned around and walked away.

Trollex understood about his girlfriend's condition. He remembered how stood up to her strict great-aunt, and if he was honest, he was afraid of her as well. He turned around, and walked back to the condo sadly, but accidentally stepped on the business card thrown on the floor. He picked it up, and noticed the address written behind the card. With no options left, Trollex has to make a deal with Elsa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, when Trollex arrived in front of the gates of the Resano-Borra household, he picked some flowers from beside the gate, then walked up and knocked on the door.

The gate opened as Trollex spoke, "Hello Ms. Borra, I—" When the gate was fully opened, a Hyromination was revealed to be the one who opened the door, "Oohh," Trollex stared impressively. He never saw water can make into a live Troll-like creature.

The Hydromination butler led Trollex into the living room of the house while holding a tray with teacup and teapot on it.

Trollex glanced around the room as it was so big that a glass table was placed beside the door, portraits of family members were hanging on walls, and a grand piano was sitting at the other part of the living room.

"Ooh, this place smells a lot better than our condo," he said, until a Hydromination butler offered Trollex some tea, but he decided to give the Hydromination's face a makeover instead, "And...! He turned the Hydromination butler's face into a fish face, but it melted immediately, "Well, I tried," Trollex laughed as he opened the door behind him.

The door was a basement door as Trollex walked down the stairs, "Great-Aunt Elsa? Great-Aunt Celerina? Great-Aunt Erlin? Hello?" A severed Hydromination hand was thrown into the wall beside Trollex, "Eek!"

Celerina and Erlin were holding a golden armor while Elsa was controlling the water to make Hydromination in it.

"Oh, don't mind us, dear, we're getting ready for our big demonstration tonight," Elsa declared.

"I'm here to appeal to your hearts," Trollex marched towards the elderly sister.

"That's sweet, but let's get to the deal. We have a rather important presentation tonight showing off some new products," Elsa said.

"Like, a Hydromination?" Trollex's eyes pointed to a partially-armored Hydromination.

"Something like that. Normally our nephews and nieces, especially Aggie, help us with these things, but they are all busy with their own business, especially Aggie with her magic training.

"I get it. I'll help you show off your weird Hydromination gunk if you promise to let me and my friends get our jobs back,".

"Don't worry, your highness. Like my father always reminded us, a Borra always upholds their end of the deal. Now, you might want to go get ready, because we have..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next thing Trollex knew was he was sent outside the house with investors coming in, and newly-invented water and Hydromination weapons.

"... a long night ahead of us folks!" Elsa announced to her inventors, "Welcome back to Resano-Borra Industries!"

The crowd applauded excitedly while Trollex chuckled nervously with a worried expression on his historic face.

Before the demonstration began, Trollex then turned to Celerina, and asked her, "So, Great-Aunt Celerina, what would you say is the specialty of Resano-Borra Industries?"

"We make a variety of Hydromination and water-based accessories for home security," Celerina answered.

"Oh, that sounds pretty safe!" The king nodded confidentially.

"But we specialize in weaponry," Erlin added as she and Celerina walked off, "You might want to duck."

"Huh?" All of a sudden, a large ball of water hit him, pinning him on the wall, "Whoa!"

"Yes, our water-trap launcher can peacefully subdue any foe!" Elsa held a water cannon, "And, if peaceful isn't your thing..." she switched the mode on the gun, and turned it into a strong water spray.

The crowd cheered and applauded as Trollex gasped In horror.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Aggie went to her extended family's house from the backyard since she noticed there was a big crowd of inventors flooding the front gate, and she walked into the living room from the kitchen.

"Aunt Elsa? I'm ready for the show tonight!" Aggie called, until she noticed a note on the glass table, and read it. On the note it said, "We found a replacement! -Auntie Elsa."

"'We found a replacement?' Aggie read aloud as she turned around, and asked the Hydromination butler, "Did anyone come to the house today?"

Aggie then noticed the Hydromination's disfigured face that somewhat resembled a fish. She growled angrily, figuring it was Trollex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie flew back to the condo as fast as she could from Bacantation, and sent a message from all of her Normal Troll friends.

Ever since they got back from Anticque, everyone had their own money to buy their own cell phones. When they received a text from Aggie at the same time, they all got out of their rooms, and went down to the lobby by taking the elevator and the stairs where Aggie and Beat, who was floating besides her, waiting

"What's thay ...err trouble, Aggie?" Gust asked.

"Trollex is in trouble," Aggie announced.

"Again," Beat added.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When everyone went to Bacantation, and were standing outside thinking how to get in, crowds can be heard cheering and applauding while Trollex's terrified screaming was also heard.

"Okay, I can use my flower powers underground to tunnel our way in," Poppy suggested.

"That'll take too long. We should just rush the guards at the door!" DJ Suki said

"No no no, I'll distract them with my play as a beautiful lady," Guy Diamond smirked with his charm.

"Yeah, good suggestion Daddy!" Guy Diamond gave his father a thumb-up.

"This isn't a cartoon from the '40s, Guy! We need a better plan!" Smidge exclaimed irritatingly.

"This could work!" Biggie agreed with the plan.

"We should just bust our way through!" Demo agreed with DJ Suki's plan.

"We can disguise Guy as a lady with one of our dresses," Satin said.

"Yeah. you're stunting my growth as an artist if you all disagree!" Chenille snarled

"We are running out of time!" Blues yelled.

"We have to help King Trollex now!" Lownote reminded.

The rest of the Trolls argued at the same time, until they got interrupted.

"Here's an idea," Romel spoke as he, Mary Beb, Ryan Aguas, and Lara were standing beside them while holding cloaks, "Why don't you just walk through the front?"

The four siblings threw cloaks at them as they each took one cloak.

"Uncle Romel! Uncle Ryan! Aunt Mary Beb! Aunt Lara! You're helping?" Aggie asked surprisingly at her father's cousins.

"Of course! Just... don't tell Aunt Elsa," Lara smiled.

Aggie and the Normal Trolls put on their cloak and walked inside the gate. Ryan Aguas put pieces of paper which said "Hex me!" on their backs with his water magic. The four siblings laughed at this, until Aggie threw them back, and hit Ryan Aguas and Romel in their faces. She pointed 2 fingers at her uncles and aunts, and walked backwards, growling and giving them a warning that she'll be watching them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Main Trolls ran inside into an excited crowd cheering and clapping while Trollex was busy trying to get away from the Hydromination's attack with a water crossbow. He kept ducking flying water arrows from hitting him as he used water magic wall to block the Hydromination's attack, but the arrow burst the water wall apart, pushing Trollex backwards. An Hydromination fist punched Trollex upwards as he screamed, and the hand caught her when he fell down. The inventors continued cheering. The Hydromination pointed the bow at Trollex while he grunted, and closed his eyes, waiting for the incoming attack.

Luckily, he was saved when Elsa walked in front to announce, "Thank you, thank you. And they said we couldn't make crossbows more fun! Next, we're very excited to show you our last product from this line."

Trollex sighed of relief as the Hydromination hand sank down on the ground, "Oh my Troll, only one more to go."

"My sisters and I have been toiling to bring you..." Elsa stepped aside as the ground opened up, and Trollex yelped and crawled away. A Hydromaton soldier rose up, similar to the first Hydromaton soldier, but this one was huge and had stronger golden armor.

"THE HYDROMATON 2.0!" Elsa declared.

The crowd gasped impressively, but Aggie gasped in horror as she knew what that Hydromaton was capable of. She took off her hood then turned around, and started climbing up a tree.

Minuet then noticed Aggie climbing up a tree, "Master Aggie, wait!"

The Normal Trolls took off their hood, but immediately got grabbed by security Hydrominations.

Elsa then continued, "It's bigger! It's better! The Hydromaton 2.0 is the perfect soldier. It won't rest until its enemy is completely eliminated!"

Crowd oohed and a few of them clapped as Elsa moved away for the Hydromaton to demonstrate at Trollex.

The Techno King chuckled nervously while looking at Hydromaton 2.0, "You're a big boy, aren't ya?"

The Hydromaton 's hands turned into weapons; One was a mace, and the other was a sharp claw. Trollex made a scared noise and looked at the Hydromaton with a terrified expression.

The Hydromaton started attacking Trollex as he dodged away and ran for his life. The Hydromaton managed to grab Techno Troll by his fins.

"Okay! It's super strong! I think the crowd gets it!" He spoke to the three Borra sisters who were watching at the side of the porch.

"He has a point, Elsa," Erlin pointed, feeling concern for the Techno King's life.

"Didn't you hear me? It won't rest until its enemy is completely eliminated!" Elsa repeated.

Trollex made a panicked face as he realized he would be killed in this demonstration. The Hydromaton lifted Trollex up by his fins, and got thrown upwards. The King of Techno landed on top of the roof.

"Okay, at least you can't get me up here..." Trollex sighed in relief as he realized he was safe, until the Hydromaton flew up, and landed behind him, "Trollex, you fool!

When the Hydromaton transformed its hand into a sharp knife, Trollex used water magic to block the attack. The soldier broke it as Trollex transformed the small amount of water into a sword to fight with Hydromaton

While they were fighting, Aggie climbed on a branch of a tree before flying to another one to get to the roof to save Trollex.

Trollex blocked the attack with his water sword, but the Hydromaton broke it as it transformed one of his hands into a mace to attack the young king. Trollex dodged its attack as he used his hair to lift himself up to a nearby pillar, then swung himself towards Hydromaton with water blast as it fired water at him as well.

Both water magic caused an impact and exploded. The Hydromaton fell to the ground as the crowd ran out of the way. Trollex was hanging onto his hair for dear life with his eyes shut. He opened his eyes, and noticed that he was facing the Hydromaton, and was close to the ground.

His hair lost its grip, and fell safely on the ground, "Hey! I'm alive!" He cheered happily that he survived, until the Hydromaton grabbed him by his fins again so he wouldn't escape, "Oh no!"

The Hydromaton's hand turned into an axe, and swung at the Techno King.

"I'm dead!" Trollex screamed as he closed his eyes, waiting for inevitable death, but something stopped the Hydromaton as the young king opened his eyes to see what just happened, "Huh?"

The Hydromaton's hands exploded all of a sudden as Trollex backed away

"HEY!" Aggie's voice was heard as the crowd gasped, and everyone saw her on the roof, "STAY AWAY FROM MY TROLLEX!" She removed her cloak with her eyes glowing, and her hands also glowed with blue aura.

"Aggie?" Trollex looked at his girlfriend with a surprised expression.

Aggie flew down from the roof and landed between Trollex and the Hydromaton, facing the latter.

"Disappointingly, Elsa took out her walkie-talkie, and talked through it to Aggie, "Agatha Galido, you are in so much troub—" Before she could finish, Aggie took out the walkie-talkie from pocket, and clenched it tightly, breaking it into pieces. Elsa gasped in horror.

Aggie then looked back at Trollex in concern, "Trollex, are you okay?"

Trollex looked at Aggie with an amazed expression while blushing, "Uh-huh," then he looked behind Aggie, and gasped, "Look out!"

Aggie's magic broke when the Hydromaton stood up, and tried to punch Aggie, but she held it back with her water magic with all her might as her hands glowed with blue aura at the same time, since the Hydromaton was made of water, and she Aggie can manage to control any water. The Hydromaton's hands started to break apart.

"Agatha! Get away from the Normal Techno Troll!" Elsa shouted angrily behind her.

"No, you're gonna listen to me for once!" Aggie yelled back at her aunt while fighting the Hydromaton, pushing it backwards from her and Trollex, "The Normal Trolls are my friends! They're nice to each other, they listen to each other, they're nice to me, they listen to me. They make me think about the kind of Troll I really WANT TO BE!"

Aggie forced the Hydromaton to kneel down as Trollex ran towards Aggie, and they stood together back-to-back. They accidentally glanced at each other and immediately looked away, both blushing with an awkward expression.

Elsa looked at the "units ordered" meter angrily as it sank down, and she bellowed at Aggie, "Ugh! What do you want?!"

"Let my friends get their jobs back, or else your precious investors will watch me rip this thing apart bit by bit," Aggie glared at her great-aunt sharply.

"Can you actually do that?" Trollex whispered.

"Shhh!" The Master of All Music shushed the Techno King, telling him to go with the flow.

The crowd started to boo as the Unit Ordered meter got lower and lower before it could reach the end.

Elsa groaned frustratingly, "Fine! It's a deal! Just stop with the theatrics!"

Trollex and Aggie glanced at each other and smiled. The Magic Musical Troll stopped holding the Hydromaton with her magic as its hand changed into a large hammer, and brought it down towards the duo. Aggie rushed over to protect Trollex, and the Hydromaton's hammer pounds right where the duo were. The Hydromaton lifted up the hammer, seeing Trollex and Aggie lying lifelessly on the floor. The Hydromaton's hammer was revealed to be hollow in the middle, and it transformed back to a normal hand. The duo opened their eyes, looked at each other and smiled, then went back to pretend they were dying.

The Hydromaton then shut down itself as the crowd gasped in disbelief. Then, they cheered in amusement for the demonstration while the Normal Trolls feared that their two friends might've been hurt as they rushed towards them with a worried expression.

"Trollex! Aggie!" Essence cried as the rest of the Trolls followed her.

The "units ordered" meter went up so high it exploded.

Elsa looked at Aggie and Trollex angrily as she growled, "As if I'd actually let them go back! I will call every authority I know! I'll make sure they can't—"

"Elsa!" Celerina yelled at her sister as she reminded, "You made a deal with your niece, and a Borra always upholds their end of the deal."

While three Borra sisters were watching, The Normal Trolls helped Trollex and Aggie stand up, and they all walked away together.

"Besides, she's getting stronger," Celerina pointed.

"Strong enough to become a leader someday," Erlin added.

Realizing her sister was right, Elsa grinned in agreement, "Wise words, sisters. We have to focus on what's best for the family—"

Elsa turned around, and noticed her two older sisters were gone. She glanced to her left, and saw Celerina and Erlin eating food at the buffet table that was meant for the investors, "Celerina! Erlin!" she groaned and facepalmed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this chapter is exhausting.

Most scenes of this chapter were based from the Owl House. This chapter was mostly based from the Owl House: Escaping Expulsion.

Special thanks to  for helping me with the other scenes I can't manage to do because of school starting.

"Hydromination" is a water name for Abomination. In this chapter, there were Hydromination that shaped like a Bipedal Normal or Magic Musical Troll.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 299 16
This is a story about love, family and music; yet also of tragedy, fear and sorrow. Let's see how a King finds and falls for the Queen of his techno...
6.6K 41 8
After The Events Of Trolls: World Tour, The Trolls Of All Music Learned To Appreciate Each Other's Differences And Work Together To Solve A Lot Of Cr...
15K 137 18
The fun continues for the Trolls of Trollstopia.
29.6K 310 20
Six adults, who loves music. Friends together as one. Find themselves into another world. It's a fanfiction of Trolls world tour.