Cold Blood

De djjinx

A girl who was born and raised in the city was suddenly moving to one of the historic and traditional provinc... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Room 309
Chapter 2: Cold Blood
Chapter 3: Steal
Chapter 4: Do I look good?
Chapter 5: Strawberries
Chapter 6: Who is Jessica?
Chapter 7: Weekend
Chapter 8: Jeonju
Chapter 9: Universe
Chapter 10: Shakespeare
Chapter 11: The Exes
Chapter 12: Confrontation
Chapter 13: Arcane
Chapter 14: Ice Cream
Chapter 15: TaeNy Day
Chapter 17: Party Time
Chapter 18: Escape
Chapter 19: Selfless
Chapter 20: Solicitous
Chapter 21: Trustworthy
Chapter 22: Mission
Epilogue
Waves of Romance

Chapter 16: Zephyr

463 27 9
De djjinx

I have never felt free more than I feel tonight. Taeyeon and I are sitting together at the couch on her balcony. We can see the entire Ranch up here. It's very wonderful at night. The lights made it look so romantic. It'll be good to ride a horse to add some spice too. But of course, Taeyeon and I are already tired.

After we watched the sunset inside of the restaurant where we ate our dinner, we decided to head back to their rest house and just chill out together. We have each glass of red wine to appreciate the romantic view.

"How do you like the view?" She asked while watching the tourists enjoying the sights in her Ranch.

"Like it? I love it! This is beautiful, Tae." I laid my head on top of her shoulder as I hug her sideways. I felt her wrapped her arm around me and I can't help but to smile widely.

"It's only beautiful 'cause you're here." She said it with a lot of feelings in it. You can actually feel that she mean it. She's sincere with it. She didn't just said that to flutter me. And that's what I like the most about her. She can be so sweet without trying to be.

"This place is so romantic at night. Have you brought someone up here before?" I look up to her with my left eyebrow raising in judgement.

"Excuse me, Ms. Hwang? Are you indicating something there?" She also raised an eyebrow to me, mirroring my action.

"Well, who knows? Maybe you brought someone to see this romantic view." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Baby, I've never bring someone else in this place. This rest house is purely for families. So no, I've never brought anyone here. Besides, this new design of the ranch at night was just built recently." She grabbed my face using her left hand, squeezing my cheeks. I groaned. Damn! She just called me baby. She's into pet names today huh?

She released my face and kissed the back of my hand while staring at me. She is kissing my hand very softly. Now I wonder how it felt like to have her lips on me. I bite my lower lip. And I think she knew what's on my mind because she raised her eyebrows as she smiled teasingly.

With so much of frustration in me, I surprised her by meeting our foreheads together. We're so close to each other's face. The only thing that's between us is my hand that she's still kissing up until now. Damn it! What's so fascinating with my hand? My lips is in front of you, Kim Taeyeon. Take it!

"Tae, it's been long enough." I whispered huskily.

"I don't wanna scare you away, Tiffany." She whispered back.

"Damn it! Do I look scared? I've been so frustrated lately, Taeyeon. I don't think I wanna wait any longer." I snatched back my hand and used it to caressed her cheek.

"You're damn sexy when you're aggressive." She commented while biting her lower lip sexily.

"Yeah?" I pulled her body closer to me.

I can feel my body heating up. And I can also feel hers through my fingertips. She wants it too. We're too hot for this. I swear, if it wasn't for the zephyrs that's blowing and cooling us, we're probably hotter than flames.

"I want you." I whispered, my voice cracking in too much husky.

"I love you." She whispered back and took me by surprise for attaching her lips on mine. I closed my eyes in full pleasure. Ugh! Finally!

Her lips danced on mine. And I'm very glad to dance along with her. Our lips are perfect for each other. It's like a puzzle that fits perfectly together. Damn! It felt so good! It was very unlike to the boys I've kissed before. Her lips is so soft and tender. I just tasted it now and I'm completely addicted to it.

I felt her add a weight on me, pushing my body down the couch. I was too glad to comply that I didn't make it hard for her. I completely laid my body at the couch. And she lay on top of me, not wanting to leave my lips. Well, I wouldn't want her to stop too. So I hooked my arms on her nape as I pull her closer as if we're not close enough to each other.

The slow and rhythmic kiss we have soon became too passionate that we're letting our bodies take control over us. I felt Taeyeon's hand trailing down south. It was electrifying and I'm shivering under her touch. She knew it. And she took it as a go signal to grab my butt.

I moaned on her lips. It's a satisfied long throaty moan. It was like as if I finally let out the frustration I've been holding for days now. She trailed her lips down to my jaw. She kissed that part delicately and I can't help but to clench it. I hear her chuckle softly. Yes, Taeyeon. You have such an effect to me.

She planted a soft peck on my ear and whispered, "Tiffany, I love you." Her whisper tickles my insides and the butterflies on my stomach became wild.

"I love you too, Taeyeon." I whispered almost inaudibly. But I know she heard it 'cause she chuckled after.

I feel so hot. Her body is superimposed right on top of mine. And her hand is still caressing my butt. She's massaging it from time to time. I know that she's hot too. I can feel the tension between us. The thing between my legs is hotter than I expected. Damn!

We stared at each other's eyes, expressing how we feel right now. And I saw nothing but love in her eyes. It's pure love. Then she lowered her head to capture my lips once more.

We are on another heated kiss. I felt her tongue poking my lips, asking for an entrance. So, I gladly open my mouth to let her enter. I felt her tongue swirl and twirl inside of my mouth. She travel every corner and finally setting down to touch my tongue. She groaned. Telling me to use my tongue too. And so, I did. Our tongues danced together. Battling who's gonna lead.

She's dang good at this! Now I wonder what other magical thing that tongue can do.

I felt the zephyrs blew to us again. I shivered. The breeze is too cold outside but we couldn't careless because we're so hot right now.

"Tae... bed." She didn't hesitate to carry me up, we're kissing all the way to her bed.

---

I woke up as the sunlight strike in the room. When I opened my eyes, I saw my bare shoulder being caressed by the person I'm cuddling with. I moved a little and I felt the soreness of my body.

"Stop moving." I heard Taeyeon whisper as she tightened her arms around me.

I look up to her. Our eyes met and we both smiled like crazy. She peck my forehead lovingly and I felt so lovely.

"We've got carried away last night. I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay. It's only a matter of time, Tae."

"You're a virgin, Tiffany." I saw her furrowed her eyebrows.

"Not anymore, honey." I kissed her.

"Exactly. Was I too fast?" She stared at my eyes worriedly.

"No. You were too slow, actually. It's been months, Taeyeon. I've been frustrated when will you take the first step." I rolled my eyes and I heard her giggle teasingly.

"Are you sore?" I can hear the tease with that so I rolled my eyes again. I moved away from her but she's quick enough to hug me tighter. "You're so beautiful last night, Tiffany." She whispered sweetly.

"So you're saying that I'm not beautiful now?" I squinted my eyes.

"Of course not. You are always beautiful, Tiffany. But last night, you're glowing like a goddess." She chuckled. I hide my face on the crook of her neck. I felt so shy. Why would she say that?

I can feel her chest and her throat moving as she laughed her heart out. This little devil. I held her still and I hide my face deeper on her neck.

"I love you, Tiffany." She said very gently when she stopped laughing. It was like as if these words are safe on her tongue. It's full of emotions. It's very sincere. I can feel my heart melting. I've never thought that hearing those words could make me feel this way. I've heard them before but not as sincere as this one. Not as safe as this one. It's like she's telling me that I'm safe with her. Her love for me is completely harmless and that I'll never get hurt.

"I love you more, Taeyeon." My voice cracked when I said it. And I heard her chuckle.

"That's so nice to hear. Are you sure I'm not in heaven?" She joked.

"Heaven huh?"

"Why? An angel is laying on my chest right now. You can't possibly say that I'm not in heaven." She laughed and I slapped her chest lightly.

"Seriously, though. What you said is music in my ear. And it tickles my insides. Tiffany, will you be my girlfriend?" She caressed my face and stared in my eyes lovingly.

I smirked at her. "You're just asking me that now after what happened last night?"

"Well, you should blame the one who whispered the word bed to me." She shrugged teasingly.

"Tae!" I protested as I tried to hide my face on her neck but she moved away to see my face blushing as red as tomato. I covered my face using my hands but she's trying to remove it while laughing.

"Come on, baby. Let me see your pretty face."

"No!"

"Fine. I'll stop teasing you now." She chuckled one last time before planting a soft kiss on my forehead. I slowly removed my hand to reveal my face. I saw her smile sweetly at the sight of my reddened face.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to." I smiled back to her.

"Good. Now you're completely mine. Only mine." She pulled me closer, making our naked bodies touch again.

"Gosh! You're so possessive." I teased.

"Can't help it, mi lady. You're so lovely." She winked.

"I don't like that."

"What?"

"I don't like that."

"You don't like what?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't like you to call me that." I look away, pouting my lips.

"Mi lady?"

"Don't say it again!"

"Why?"

"I can clearly remember you call that flirt in our classroom using that endearment. There's no way I'm letting you call me that too." I glared at her. She was taken a back for a few seconds before blinking her eyes in surprise.

"Wow. Look who's more possessive now?" She teased as she laugh out loud. I pouted.

We spent few more minutes teasing each other on her bed before deciding to take a shower. I mean, I took a shower alone and she went downstairs to cook something for us. She wanted to shower with me but we decided not to do it for now. She said she feel bad 'cause my body is sore. So she's cooking something for me now to make up with it.

She doesn't really have to, actually. Besides, I wanted what happened last night. We both wanted it. But as I said, Taeyeon may look cold but she's actually soft hearted. So I just let her do what she wants.

After I took a shower, I walk downstairs to see my girlfriend dancing lightly while cooking. It still felt so surreal for me. She's now my girlfriend. She's mine.

"Someone's happy." I remarked.

"Oh! Very happy!" She replied dorkily.

She placed our brunch on the table and we ate together with a comfortable silence. I love this. If someone will ask me what's the reason why I get up every single day? I'll tell them that the sight of Taeyeon cooking our breakfast and the comfortable silence we have while eating will mainly be the reason why. It's like a picture perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Suddenly, I saw my phone lit up for an incoming call. I look over to see Sunny's name flashing on the screen. I furrowed my eyebrows. She doesn't call me that often. This is rare.

"It's Sunny. May I?" I asked for Taeyeon's approval. After all, I still remember that she got a little jealous with Sunny.

"Sure." She nod gently. So I pick up the call.

"Sunny?"

"Hi, Tiffany. Are you busy?"

"Not really. Why?"

"I was just wondering if we could go out today. I'm sorry to bother you. I'm having a hard time. The girls are busy with their own lives." I can hear the stress on her voice.

"Sunny, I'm with Taeyeon. Can you give me a minute?"

"Oh really? Actually, it's fine. Just enjoy your time with Taengoo." She frantically said, feeling guilty for calling me.

"No, it's okay. Please give me a minute. I'll call you back later."

"Tiffany, you really don't have to."

"I know. But I want to. I'll call you back." I didn't wait for her response. I hung up the phone immediately. I know she'll just protest. But I won't let a friend down. Besides, it's clear that something's troubling her.

"Tae, Sunny sounded so stress."

"You want her to join us?" She raised an eyebrow, perfectly knowing what's in my mind.

"That if you're fine with it. I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable." I pouted.

"It's fine. Tell her to come here. We'll meet her at the lobby." She said with a sincere smile. I smiled back to her.

I pick up my phone to call Sunny again. Just three rings and she already pick up.

"Come to the Ranch. We'll meet you at the lobby." I said exactly what Taeyeon told me.

"Are you sure this is fine, Tiffany?" I sensed worried on her voice.

"Yes, Sunny. See you later. Be careful on your driving."

"Thank you, Tiffany."

We hang up. I felt Taeyeon's hand hold mine after I placed my phone beside my plate. She smiled at me. I'm glad that she's starting to open up. I hope that someday, they'll be back to what they were before.

***

Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

352 13 19
Duke Kim Wonsik's wife, Miyoung, had a crush on her brother-in-law-Kim Taeyeon-since before she got married. Under one roof, Miyoung lives under the...
2.5K 133 12
The present Kim TaeYeon wish to save her first love from death until she met her future lover way back from the past.
11.2K 698 24
Itaewon known for its vibrant nightlife and international flair, Itaewon is Seoul's most diverse and foreigner-friendly district. As an added bonus...
122K 2.6K 38
What if she loves you back like you do? What if you wait longer, longer enough for her to realize her true feelings for you? What if she confessed be...