Sasusaku: I Want You

By breshea_carter

Konoha High/ Modern Au One day in class, students are paired in 3 man groups to help with a project, naruto a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New story
Out now

Chapter 7

1.4K 26 53
By breshea_carter

Sasuke pov:

3 months later.

Sakura still hadn't broke it off. Winter break was upon us and she had to do it soon because my family invited her family to our winter cabin.

If she's going to go with us she won't be able to partake in anything naruto has romantically planned, so he's said

I honestly just think he wants to have sex with her.

It's literally all he talks about.

And if he's just with her to use her to break his virginity i might punch him.

Speaking of the two sakura was walking down the hallway rubbing her temple as naruto spoke to her.

"Naruto can you shut up for two seconds?" Sakura snapped as she rubbed her temple.

She caught the attention of everyone around us.

"Woah sakura-chan what's wrong babe?" He asked.

"US! THATS WHATS WRONG! THIS WHOLE THING IS WHATS WRONG!" She snapped again.

I began to walk closer to her when someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see shikamaru.

"I wouldn't man.." he said as i shook my head and snatched away.

"Sakura-chan calm down! I did nothing wrong!" Naruto said as i made my way towards the two.

"Naruto.....I can't do this anymore!" Sakura said as his eyes widened.

I grabbed Sakura's arm. "Not here pinky" i said but my words didn't reach her.

"Do what anymore? I've been nothing but a good boyfriend sakura-chan!"

"I know that! But you've been a good boyfriend to the wrong person! When we went on our first date i wanted to tell you that i just wanted to be friends, that I didn't see us together romantically... I didn't want it to get this far naruto...when you asked me to be your girlfriend it was so fast I hadn't realized what i said"

"So what are you saying sakura-chan?!" Naruto walked up angrily towards her punching a locker as i stepped between him and her, she clenched my hand tightly.

"I'm saying...I don't want to be together anymore we weren't meant to be from the beginning!" She said.

"What?!? So why lead me on for all this time?!" He said angrily.

"Because you were happy! Why would i ruin your happiness just like that?!" She yelled back.

Naruto punched another locker.

"Dobe calm down"

"Sasuke! Why do you care so much?!? Why are uou even right here! This has nothing to do with you!" He yelled.

"Actually....it does" i said lowly. As naruto stepped back. Its like everything had began puzzling in his mind.

"What do you mean teme?" He asked his voice dangerously low. His eyes flew to sakura holding my hand as they shot back up to me quickly. "You.."
He said.

"I'm sorry" was all i could say. Before naruto lunged at me.

We fell on top of sakura as he punched me.

"YOU! YOURE THE REASON?!? HOW LONG?" He yelled as he held my shirt.

I couldn't even focus because i was more worried about sakura who was beneath the two of us probably being squished.

I felt his fist against my face again. "I SAID HOW LONG! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A SNAKE?"

"We've been seeing eachother for the amount of time you two have been dating" i said.

"You bastard you grimey low life bastard!" He said. "Is this the reason you two are always popping up out of thin air together, is this why she's blown me off so many times? Why she left when she was supposed to meet my parents....why you spent the night....wait" he said.

"Did you two?" He said as i didn't answer. "So you did" he said as he was about to send another punch but my hand stopped his pushing him off of me.

Sakura gasped for air when we got up as she was choking damn near. She was holding her hand as she stood up.

"Listen...i know we screwed up...but its not like you actually did anything all you used to come to me about was how good you think she's in bed, how she would sound! You're no saint either dobe! Tell her how you were just trying to lose your virginity!" I said as his eyes widened.

"Wait..what?" Sakura said.

"Go tell her!" I yelled.

"Y-you know it wasn't like that! It..wasn't like that!"

"Oh so tell her what you told me yesterday! About how you and kiba made a bet"

"FINE! We made a bet to see who we could get this year fine! But I actually had real feelings"

"So i was apart of a bet?!" Sakura said mad, as she walked up and slapped naruto.

"I only stayed with you because i wanted you to be happy, i never liked you romantically I always liked sasuke! But you never liked me you only wanted to get in my pants! I was a bet! And you're mad at us?!?"

"IT WAS A STUPID BET SAKURA! YOU FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND!" He yelled as he grabbed her shoulders roughly as i pushed him away.

"What's going on?!" Kakashi walked up with a few more sensei.

"You two stay the hell away from me" as naruto walked down the hall picking up his bookbag.

I turned towards sakura. She was favoring her wrist as i slowly reached for it.

"Are you okay?"  I asked holding her hand as she winced at it's slightest movement.

"I think it's broken" she said, her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Is she ok"a woman's voice was heard. It was our principal Tsunade

"Her wrist is probably broken" i said still holding it.

"Alright everyone to your classes" kakashi sensei and the other sensei said as everyone around us dispersed. My eyes met our friends who all turned away.

"Sasuke let me see your face" Tsunade said as i winced as she grabbed my face.

"Alright, I'm calling your parents, im giving you to a absent slip, head to the hospital get checked out your parents should meet you there" she said as i nodded.

I grabbed both me and sakura's bookbags as we walked out the front door of the school.

I actually drove her to school today, so that was good.

I helped her with her seatbelt, after i got into the driver's seat.

As i started the car, i put my hand on the gear shift as sakura's hand slowly covered mine.

"Sasuke-kun....you're not with me because of bet...are you?" She asked.

"Of course not...i would never" i said.

She looked at me, staring into my eyes trying to see if I'd falter.

"Okay, lets go" she said as i nodded putting the car in drive.

We made it towards the hospital, me and sakura were separated as we both got checked out.

I had to get bandaged and stitched as sakura had to get x-rays.

The curtain to my room opened and i was met by the worried faces of my family.

"Oh my baby, what happened? Who did this?" Mother asked.

"I'll sue" father said.

"It was naruto...but I deserved it so just leave it alone" i said.

"What do you mean? Naruto and you are the best of friends..what happened?"

"I slept and have been seeing his girlfriend" i said .

As they all gasped.

"You've been doing what?!" My mother said.

"Well who is this girl that you would ruin a life long relationship with your bestfriend?"

"Sakura" i said as my mothers eyes widened.

"Wait...naruto was dating sakura..and you and sakura have been hooking up?" Itachi asked

"Son...how many times have you and sakura...you know" father asked.

I turned my head.

We had done it alot.

"I don't know how many times" i said.

The curtain opened again to show meibuki and kizashi haruno, behind them was sakura with her hand in a cast.

"Oh dear sakura!" Mother said hugging her.

"So...I thought we would let you know she's fine, her wrist is indeed broken, it should heal fine though the doctor said..is sasuke okay?" Meibuki asked as she came over and examined my face.

"Yes he just had a few bumps and bruises"

"So i take it you guys know too huh?" Itachi said as Kizashi nodded.

"Both Sakura and sasuke have been some busy bodies these last few months" he said as my face felt hot.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well...winter break is upon us... and as you know we do a joint trip, so you and sakura can take the rest of school off your agends until winter break is over, you can get your make up work when you go back in January" father said.

"So we're still going on the trip?" Sakura asked as her mom nodded.

"We'll pack when we get home dear"

"So what will you and sasuke do?" Itachi asked.

Sakura walked over and grabbed my hand.

That was a answer itself.

After the hospital both of our families got packed, since my father had a truck we all rode together. Sakura and myself sat in the far seats as itachi, mr and mrs haruno sat in the back seats as my father and mother took the front seats.

Sakura had her hand in a sling as her head rested on my shoulder.

"Sasuke-kun how will it be when we get back?" She asked softly.

I looked out the window at the snow falling. As i sighed.

"It'll be different..thats for sure" i said.

Shikamaru pov:

"Are they picking up at all?" Ino asked as i shook my head.

"So you knew shikamaru? All this time?" Tenten asked.

"Well it was obvious at first...they were being sneaky..if you guys weren't so oblivious you probably would've peeped them too"

"Peeped who?" Naruto asked walking into the front room of ino's house.

Everyone turned to me as i facepalmed, they were such a drag.

"Peeped that sasuke and sakura had something going on" i said.

"So you knew shikamaru?" He asked as he stood in place.

I just stayed quiet.

"Wow...I don't know if everyone around me are snakes or what" he said.

"Okay listen here whiskers! Sakura and Sasuke may have screwed up yes, they admitted that...but were you ever going to tell sakura you were only with her to get in her pants because of a bet?! How disgusting you and kiba both should be ashamed of yourselves! Girls shouldn't be used a pawn in your nasty games!" Ino scolded.

"Pfft whatever, she was already enough of a hoe for fucking my best friend when she had a boyfriend!" Naruto said as both ino and tenten slapped him.

"What the fuck?"

"So now she's a hoe? Because she had sex with sasuke? So what! Would she have still been a hoe had it been you she slept with?!" Temari said stepping in.

"Sorry...I'm just still upset" he said walking past them all but stopping infront of hinata.

"N-naruto-kun" she said shyly.

"What is it hinata-chan" he asked.

"I-im sorry about today" she said as naruto sighed and he looked down at hinata.

"Its okay hinata-chan...say...you want to go out sometime?" He asked.

"She isn't apart of your lose your virginity bet is she?" Tenten asked.

"What? No...neji would murder me... me and hinata/chan have hung out a few times i think it would be nice"

"But arent you still...hurt behind sakura?"

"Behind who? As far as im concerned her and sasuke are dead to me" naruto said. "So what do you say hinata-chan?" He asked.

"I-i- well okay naruto-kun" she said as he nodded and walked to sit on the couch.

"Now ino does your brother Deidara still have those video games?" He asked

Sasuke pov:

"We're here everyone" my mother's voice sounded as my eyes fluttered open.

After a two hour ride we were finally here.

The cabin was still the same as every year, it was already pre-decorated via the renovators mother hired, the uchiha crest evident on the front of the cabin.

"Sakura, wake up" i said nudging her as she slowly opened her eyes.

"We're here already?" She asked as i nodded.

"Come on love birds, grab your bags" itachi said as i rolled my eyes, he let the seat down letting us out as we grabbed our bags from the trunk.

I helped sakura with her bags as we all waited for father to open the doors.

Let winter break begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 3.5K 23
Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha are normal college students. They're best friends and have two wonderful girlfriends, but when they wake up one day...
62.4K 1.3K 16
Naruto one day confessed his love for Sasuke and got turned down brutally. One day a new guy comes to school and starts hanging around Naruto a lot...
26.8K 547 11
*This is my first fanfic, so no judging plz* Sakura Haruno, a sociable and hard working girl meets a guy named Sasuke at school. Unlike Sakura, Sasuk...
250K 6.7K 35
*under editing!* For as long as Naruto could remember, he and Sasuke have been best friends. But ever since Sasuke starting dating Sakura, Sasuke wou...