Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison

1.3K 45 4
By soulfox1305

C/n POV

We walk out of the elevator to see our new cars Dom revving up his car we walk to them I hold my side slightly Brian notices us ask "What the hell happened" Riley said, "We met Dom's boyfriend and that kid" We walk by them Han holding the weapon "She's lovely and he's strong" Luke ask, "You all right" Riley said "Yeah".

I lean against the wall to rest Luke ask "Tej, what have you got" I look to him "Footage, CCTV, talk to me" Tej said "I just went through all of it, believe it or not everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down" Luke cross his arms said, "That's a hell of a coincidence" He looks to Riley "All right, we're gonna pay CCTV a little visit".

Riley looks to me and said "By the way, C/n" I look at her "Believe or not you're cousin packs a punch" With that she walk with Luke as I move to sit down Gisele notice ask "You okay" I said "My sides just sore" Han said "That Jah guy was kicking C/n on the sides" I said "Whatever he's trained he tough guy to beat but I'll be alright" Tej came over ask "What is that" Han said "That is a new toy for you".

Dom ask, "So what happened" Han said, "Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place" Gisele holds a phone said, "But we got something big" Dom ask "What" Gisele said "Braga" That caught Dom and Brian's attention "He's working with Shaw" She drops the phone on the table Brian confuse ask "What are you talking about" Han said "It's true".

I lean back said "That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel" Roman ask "Now, who the hell is Braga" Dom said, "He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico" I look at Roman and said, "He's the reason we thought Y/n and Letty died" Gisele said, "And my old boss" We look at her "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country".

Brian said, "All make sense, Braga was running Letty and Y/n" He stands straight "Now he's working with Shaw, it'd explain how the two of 'em met" Tej said "Okay so you all know all this information about him, where do we find him" Brian swings his arm said, "He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles" Tej ask "How do you know that" Brian sighs Dom said, "Brian put him there".

Brian said "So this is the break we were looking for" We look to Brian "If the two of 'em were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to" We stare at him "I'm gonna pay him a visit" Shock at this I get up ask "You're kidding right" Roman ask "Are you serious right now" He stares at us "Think about what you're saying" I said "Brian, you're wanted when you step off that plane you're gone".

Roman said "You're not coming back" Tej ask "Coming back" He raise his arms a bit "How are you gonna get in the country" Brian walks said, "Let me worry about that" He looks at Dom who stares sit down and took off my jacket and lift my shirt to see the bruise Tej said "That's some bruise you got there" I lower my shirt said "Took hard kick but this takes the cake but I'll be fine in a week"

3rd POV

In London at the CCTV a woman said, "He's ready to see you now right this way" She opens the door Luke and Riley enter an officer gets up Luke said, "Thank you for seeing us I won't take up much of your time" The officer looks at Luke "My men were attacked earlier today" Luke looks to the screens "I'm gonna need to see all the cameras in and around Waterloo station".

The officer looks around said "Will somebody tell Captain America here that requires clearance" Officers chuckle looking to each other but Riley holds out a paper the officer takes it looks at it then turns "Terry" Terry looks "Bring up cameras 58 through 62, earlier today" Terry turn and get to work as the Officer looks back to Luke and Riley.

They both watch as the Officer gives the paper back Riley takes it then camera's 58-62 went black Terry said, "They've been down for maintenance all morning" Officer shrug his arms said "Sorry" Luke nods said "Okay, well, we appreciate your help, thank you" They clap hands and shake but Luke holds his grip as the Officer tries to let go "You know what I find very interesting" The Officer groans "Interpol was attacked recently as well".

Riley looks to the Officer smiles "Those cameras were down too, didn't car a thing, nothing" Luke grips harder Terry hears it looks back to his computer "Now, that means either your maintenance schedule lines up perfectly with their escape route, or someone here is working with them" Luke laughs a bit "And that's just ridiculous" He got serious as Riley smiles "'Cause there ain't no way in hell anybody here would be working for them" Riley looks at the Officer "Particularly you, ain't that right".

Officer in pain said "No, no, that's ridiculous" Luke nods said "That is ridiculous" Nod again "I'm gonna need direct access to your live feed citywide" Luke grips harder "And I also strongly suggest that you put a hold on anymore maintenance" Officer nods said "Yeah, yeah, yeah, of-of course" Luke said "We appreciate your help, thank you so much" Luke lets go as the Officer groans in pain hold his hand while Luke and Riley leave the room.

Meanwhile in Los Angeles a private plane lands on a runway the door opens to reveal Brian in a prison suit walking down the steps a voice said "Well, well, well, well, well" Standing in front of a car is Stasiak" Brian walks to him with guards behind "The orange in that really makes your eyes pop" Brian smiles as a guard walk to him Stasiak signs some paper then gives it back "Thanks, fellas" They walk pack to the plane after giving Stasiak a bag.

Stasiak puts a hand on Brian's back escorting him to his car "Tell me something, O'Conner" Brian listen "How is it you keep running around the world, breaking every law known to man, and yet here I am, putting my job on the line for you" Brian said "You'll feel a lot better once you get the credit for taking down Shaw" They stop Stasiak opens the door said "Oh, I'm tempted to settle for you" Brian looks at Stasiak and said "Well, you know what they say, Stasiak: you want the career-changing big fish".

Stasiak stares "You gotta be willing to put on them big boy panties and sail out to deep water" Stasiak said "You're an asshole, you know that" He push Brian in the car and close the door, Brian smiles as Stasiak throws a file in and open the door Brian said "I missed you too, man" Stasaik gets in "I really missed you" Stasiak close the door and start his car and drives all the way to the prison.

Stasiak said "I got you admitted into Victorville to do whatever you gotta do" He makes a turn to the prison "It's a 24-hour hold, you need to be out of there by 9:00am" The car stops "That's when Forensics will run your fingerprints through the national database".

They enter in the building Brian puts a hand on the scanner "That program will match you, and when they find out who you really are" Brian gets his picture taken "I won't be able to get you back out "We're talking life in prison" Stasiak puts Brian's things on a tray he sees the picture "Cute kid" After putting the phone down they walk "So I found out Braga's being held in Cell Block D-3, that's solitary".

They stop "I only had enough juice to get you in gen pop" Brian thinks "So you're gonna have to do something to get his attention "Brian shrugs a bit said, "Sorry about this, man" Confuse Stasiak ask "Sorry about what".

Brian knees Stasiak and hit him in the wall a guard comes running said "Hey" he grabs Brian while another guard comes out as Stasiak slides down the wall the guards grab Brian who struggles as they take him away while Stasiak leans against the wall the same injury Brian did to him before ask "Again"?

C/n POV

I was working on my new car as Tej works on the computer I finish the engine for a bit looking at it said "Need's a few more adjustment" I went over as Tej got the screens on to show streets from the police station.

I notice Roman grabbing the weapon we stole I walk over as Tej and Roman argue I went over to a table grab some tools when Han came over said "Hey, Dom, I did some checking, asked around" I see Dom coming over "I got the location of a street race tonight".

A tool fell from my hand I bend down and pick it up only to hear a noise about my head I look up to see the harpoon hit where my head was, I got up look to Roman, Tej, and ask, "Who shot that" Gisele went over to them as Roman and Tej shove the weapons to each other pointing shaking my head, I look to Dom "You going street racing, huh" Dom nods still staring.

3rd POV

Meanwhile in the prison at LA nighttime came round and prisoners are walking to their cells inside Brian is lying down on his bed making a paper plane while in the control room a guard opens the door taps on the guard sitting down who gets up and leaves closing the door.

The guard types on the keyboard as inmates shouting the guard looks at the window then back types more but suddenly the camera's all shut down while Brian looks towards the door he sits up and looks at the plane suddenly metal scraping is heard a voice calls "Brian O'Conner" Brian looks to the door "That was quite an entrance".

Brian looks at the plane he threw it getting up and walk towards the door to see Braga standing there "You put a lot of these men in here" Braga stares at him with two inmates "What, you didn't think one would recognise you" Brian looks at the inmates "I've kept tabs on you, you know" Brian stares "You've been having a lot of fun out there" Braga smiles "Good cop gone bad, Rio de Janeiro".

Braga nods "It's exciting when you go criminal, isn't it" Brian stares at him "Too bad you didn't do it earlier, you could have worked for me" Brian nods said, "Like Letty Ortiz, and Y/n L/n" Braga nods slightly "So tell me something, because I buried them" Braga ask "Yeah, you did" He shakes his head "Buried something, I couldn't tell you who or what it was".

Brian raises his head said, "I know they're running with Owen Shaw" Braga stares ask, "Still playing cop, huh" He smiles "Trust me, this is way above your pay grade" Brian chuckles smiling said "Humour me, please" Braga shrug a bit said "Well, you're a dead man walking, what does it matter" Braga leans a bit "I ran everything for Shaw, drugs, guns, money, women".

Brian listens "He taught me to think global when I was just local, made me a wealthy man" Braga shakes his head "And this guy didn't just have the artels working for him" He look to the left slighting "He had the CIA, DEA, everyone in his pocket" Brian stares "He knew what was gonna happen before they did" Braga smiles "In fact, he even knew wet-behind-the-ears FBI agent decided to put a couple informant in my cartel".

Letty closes the door to her car, Y/n doing the same they walk forward while Fenix pulls his gun out kill the driver in front of him while Letty, and Y/n beat the guys in front of them and runs back to their cars, Letty, and Y/n make the turn, but Fenix turns behind them and hits Y/n car making him hit Letty's both cars flip a few times down the road.

Braga shrug his shoulders "The minute you put Letty, and Y/n undercover, they're were dead, bro" Brian stares, Fenix gets out of his car walks over to Letty, and Y/n who both get out of their cars groaning Fenix cocks his gun he aims at Letty first as Y/n notice crawls quickly over to Letty and help her get up Fenix smiles but slowly as Letty, and Y/n getting up going to him.

Fenix nods he turns towards the cars and fire making the cars explode sending both Y/n and Letty tumbling down the hill, Brian stares said, "But they survived" Braga smiles shake his head said, "That girl, and boy are two tough bitch, and bastard" Brian listens "Shaw found them in a hospital two days later, he went to finish the job" Brian said, "And he didn't kill them, why".

Braga shake his head said, "They had no memory" He smiles "Perfect girl, and boy, huh" Brian shakes his head with tears gather in his eyes said "You're lucky this door's between us" Braga looks to the left nod suddenly the door opens.

Brain surprise he sees the inmates have weapons on them Braga said, "What happened to Letty, and Y/n is on your head" So Brian punch Braga while palms the 1st inmate before dodging the 2nd inmate kicks him and pull Braga into his cell and punch him to his bed.

The 2nd inmate swings his weapon, but Brian dodge moves back the 2nd inmate moves again but Brian lock his arm and press it against the wall grunting they move the arm to fight for the weapon the 2nd inmate push Brian's face away before the 1st inmate tackles Brian to the wall.

Brian kicks the 2nd inmate before elbow the 1st inmate kicks him to the floor before dodging the 2nd inmates weapon kick him to the toilet after getting up Brian grab his spare shirt and dodge the weapon before turning and push the 2nd inmate destroying the sink grunting.

While the 1st gets up and swings his weapon at Brian who dodge locking his arm up moving Brian back to the wall grunting then Brian grabs a finger and breaks it making the 1st inmate scream in pain Brian punch him the inmate punch back, but Brian punches the inmate to the wall causing him to slide down.

Brian grabs the 1st inmate head and slam it on the floor letting go looks to Braga grabs the weapon pins Braga down and said, "Look at me" Brian aims the weapon "Look at me" Braga chuckles said, "You won't do it" Brian breathing hard he stabs the weapon on Braga's leg who screams Brian ask, "What is Shaw up to, huh"?

Braga wincing ask, "How do you think he knows your next move before you make it" Brian breathes listening "He's got eyes on you, think about it" Brian raise the weapon to stab Braga again who stop him "No" Brian looks at Braga "The only way you get close to Shaw is if he wants you there" All Brian did was stare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 1.5K 40
Furious || Tej Parker "𝑁𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒." Sidney Jones. A lonely girl with a lone...
207K 5.2K 41
"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢...
44.2K 688 27
Everyone in the street racing world knows Dominic Toretto. With knowing Dom, comes knowing his little sister Mia Toretto. Everyone is about to meet t...
25.5K 227 54
Everything Jameson does is for his family, unless he's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, he's free.