𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 9

5.5K 305 134
By IVBfanfics

(A/N- Hey guys! If you're enjoying this story so far then please make sure to vote/comment & follow for more FF's just like this one!!)

Y/N's POV-

"Let's go to another festival!" Hinata said and I sighed "Man....another one?" I asked and she nodded quickly "This one is in a different location! I can bring Emma, Mikey's half sister!" She said and I groaned "I don't feel li-"

"Great! we're going"

I rolled my eyes at her bossiness.

"Anyways, can I have the notes from class?" I asked and she handed me a piece of paper "I saw you fall asleep so I just wrote your notes for you" she said and I smiled "Great" I said as I stuffed it inside of my bag.

"When is this festival anyways?" I asked and she smiled "Next weekend so nothing to worry about for right now" she said and I hummed as we began walking down the hallways.

"So Emma....is she nice?" I asked and she nodded "Ah you haven't met her yet! This is great, also she's in love with Draken but he doesn't know" she whispered and I smiled "Ah I see, thats....cute" I drifted off and she smiled as I looked over and saw a strange-looking boy.

"Who's that?" I asked and she looked over "Uh I'm not too sure" she said as I saw a boy with long black hair tied up into a ponytail.

I looked down at his clothing and my eyes widened slightly "Shit he's with Toman" I mumbled so Hinata couldn't hear me.

He saw me and smiled before walking over "you're Y/N right?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes "Who are you?" I asked and he chuckled lightly "The names Baji, Mikey has asked me to come fetch you" he said and I sweatdropped 'what am I? A damn dog' I sighed "And what does he want?" I asked and his eyes widened a bit "To hang out" he said and I groaned.

"Ok let's go" I said and he nodded as I waved to Hinata before I exited the building.

"So are you and Mikey a thing?" He asked and I felt my face heating up slightly "NO! Why does everyone think that" I groaned and he chuckled "He just mentions you a lot and he doesn't speak with many females besides Takemitchi's girl and Emma" he said and I hummed "Well we're just friends" I said and he smiled "So do you have a boyfriend?" He asked as he looked over at me as I crossed my arms "No" I said and he hummed in response.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he raised a brow "I told you, to Mikey" he said and I rolled my eyes "I meant WHERE" I snapped and he laughed "Oh wow Mikey was right, you've got quite the personality" he mused and I raised a brow 'He really mentions me that much?' I wondered as he sighed "We're going to a bridge" he said and I looked down at the ground.

This is the day.

This is the day that Mikey pushes me off a bridge for my lack of enthusiasm.

I swiftly turned around and began walking back towards the school as I felt myself flipping upside down.

He threw me over his shoulder.

WHY DO GUYS KEEP DOING THAT?

"Relax, we're just hanging out there" he said and I frowned "We?" I questioned and he chuckled "Yeah, me, You, Mikey, Draken, smiley and angry" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Who the hell are smiley and.....angry?" I questioned as I began to hear laughter "That would be me!" A semi-high pitched boys voice could be heard from in front of Baji.

Baji placed me down on the ground and I saw Mikey glaring at Baji as the black haired male smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

I saw two boys that looked similar besides the fact that their hair colors weren't the same.

"So I'm guessing you're smiley" I said as I pointed to the male that had his eyes closed with a huge smile on his face "That's right, Nahoya Kawata and that's angry or Souya Kawata" he introduced and I hummed as I looked between the two boys.

Judging by angry's expression.....I'm not even going to bother questioning their nicknames.

It's pretty self explanatory.

"Anyways, why am I here?" I asked and Mikey grinned "Let's play" he said and I sweat dropped 'this boy is nuts' I thought with a small sigh "Well what are we going to do?" I asked and he tilted his head "Uh I don't know" he said and I facepalmed as the rest of the boys began moving ahead of him.

Mhm.....where were they going?

"Where are they going?" I asked and he grabbed my sleeve "Ahead" he said plainly and I rolled my eyes 'I could've told myself that' I thought as he pulled me along and we stayed a small distance behind them.

"So is a different person going to fetch me from school everyday?" I asked sarcastically and he smiled "No, just me but I had to take care of something beforehand" he said and I rolled my eyes "Anyways has anything bad been happening?" I asked and he raised a brow "Bad?" He asked and I groaned "Yes, bad!" I said and he laughed "Do you mean any more fights?" He asked and I crossed my arms "Well....that too" I said and he shook his head "A couple of days ago but that's about it" he said and I hummed as he grabbed onto my hand.

This guy seriously can't keep his hands to himself.

People are going to get the wrong idea.

He began swinging our hands back and forth which made a small smile form on my face.

He's seriously like a little kid.

"Ahh we should get a ki-" I cut him off "If you say a kids meal then I'm going home" I finished and he stared at me "But I wouldn't let you" he said bluntly and I groaned "It doesn't matter! I'd still leave" I said as he chuckled "We'll see" he said as I heard someone's phone ringing and I looked ahead to see Draken about to answer his phone.

He stopped walking and we halted behind him.

"Ouuuu so the two of you are dating! I knew it" Smiley said and I raised a brow as I saw him pointing to our connected hands and my eyes widened slightly "No we aren't!" I said and he laughed as Draken hung up.

"That was Emma, Takemichi is getting his ass kicked again" He said bluntly and I frowned 'so lame' I thought as Mikey smiled "Guess its up to us" he said as we changed direction and my eyes widened a bit.

'I DON'T WANT TO GO?!'

"Uh well I'll just go ho-" he cut me off "Nope" he said and I frowned before looking at the ground as he pulled me along.

I heard someone chuckle and I looked up to see Baji grinning "What's so funny?" I questioned and he shrugged "You seem so annoyed, it's hilarious" he said and I frowned "Oh shut up" I muttered as he laughed again and I simply ignored him.

Mikey's friends are a bunch of weirdos.

Hell! Mikey's the biggest weirdo of them all.

"How long is this going to take?" I asked and Baji shrugged "Depends on how many people are beating on poor Takemichi" he said and I hummed "I bet that Takemitchy yelled some things at the wrong people again" Draken mused and I stifled a laugh.

Takemichi seriously needed to keep his mouth shut sometimes.

We approached an alleyway and I saw 5 older looking guys POUNDING on Takemichi's beaten form.

"What did he do now....." I mumbled and Smiley walked ahead "Ah well this is going to be fun" he said happily as he grabbed one of the boys and was beating him into the ground while repeating 'die' and 'yay'.

And his name is supposed to be.....smil- no it makes sense......it makes sense.

The rest of them grabbed a guy of their own and quickly beat them as I made my way over to Takemichi to see if he was alright.

"You ok?" I asked and he looked up at me causing me to flinch "You don't look so good" I said as I saw his bruised face and bloodied lip "I'm all good....those guys were just jerks" he said and I helped him up.

"Well what happened?" I asked and he frowned "They were messing with some kid so I stepped in and told them off" he said and I chuckled "And then you got your ass kicked, typical Takemichi" I mused and he frowned as I patted him on the back.

The boys finished and we all began walking out of the alleyway.

"Where's Emma?" Draken asked and Takemichi grunted "I told both of them to leave" he said and he hummed in response.

"Wow Takemitchy you suck! Those guys were really weak" Mikey mused and Takemichi slumped his shoulders as I chuckled a bit.

For some reason, I started paying attention to Mikey's movements in this moment.

He had looked over at Draken before looking down at his hand and I did the same.

He moved it around a bit.

'Did he hurt it?' I wondered as I saw him look behind him before......staring down at me? Or maybe my clothing?

He reached his hand back and held my hand before smiling as he continued walking ahead.

My eyes widened and my face began heating up.

The rest of Toman had left us, including Draken.

Takemichi had gone to look for Hinata.

Me and Mikey had been walking back to my house.

Once we made it to the door, he smiled and waved at me before letting go of my hand "See you" he said before walking away with his hands stuffed in his pockets, I smiled at his retreating form "Bye"

I made it into my room and fell asleep as soon as my head made contact with my pillow.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.9K 21
❛𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠?!❜ ↳in which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
22.4K 740 35
Strict Boarding school Au Social Experience boarding school AU Their school will be like in the 50'S Except that they are in 2023 But they are 14/15...
357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
86.6K 3.1K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...